{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

I tested with FNIS 4.0.2, ran FNIS for modders then FNIS for users to create the new files (without any errors), but the violin playing and Elin listener animations don't work.

I'll have a closer look as to why the anims don't work so in the mean time, if anyone wants to have a try at fixing this, here is the latest edited AnimList file.

Need Elin Bard v2

AnimList (add to Meshes > Actors > Character > Animations > ElinViolinist)

FNIS_ElinViolinist_List.7z

- Run GenerateFNIS for Modders.exe to create the animation file.

- Then run GenerateFNIS for users.exe.

I've decided to give this mod a try after some months of only following the updates and giving it time to develop more. Already installed it again and loving it so far.

I had to avoid overwriting some files though (I already have the XP32 MC Skeleton, Immersive Animations and other mods) but I noticed no problem sofar. First person view as elin is small as it should be, switching from another race (my redguard for example) has the proper height. Only one question though, the daggers and swords are seen (I have Dusal Sheath Redux) but they're on the sides instead of on the back and back hip dagger options when I chose them in XP32 Skeleton. Not sure if that's possible to fix.

Now to download the TERA armors and weapons, and enjoy this mod to its full.

Though I was thinking on maybe disable all the mods I have and reinstall Skyrim only for this race mod.

Edit: Having this problem when I run FNIS for the Idle/Bard animations

Reading ElinViolinist ...ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  2 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ElinViolinist\FNIS_ElinViolinist_List.txt):  + -a,k IdleStop_Loose

I'm working on new skeletons using XP32's latest skeletons.  These will include swords and daggers on back.

The Elin Bard is having issues with FNIS 4.0.2.  I did some edits to see if they work, but some of the animations just will not initiate.  I contacted RSV and he is working on something, but it will be some time.

Just another question. The race needs the Enhanced Character Edit or may I skip installing it? For some reason I've never been too fond of it (it messes with some of the beards from the Beards mod) and that thing about messing with height, weapon size and that... I'm afraid of breaking the game or something.

Heya, I recently installed this mod, and after playing around with it I noticed some odd issues. I installed the UNP BBP body and noticed that the breasts on all characters with BBP animations twitched. This including the player character. I played around with it and after installing and uninstalling different body variants with this mod as well as XPMS skeleton it was not resolved. 

I followed the instructions for installation as closely as I could, and ran FNIS after installation and subsequent attempts to fix this issue. I should also note that when in the Race Menu(I have the mod for the better Race Menu) the animations and the breasts move correctly, no twitching occurs. However, when exiting they proceed to bug again. Also when swapping to the Elin race and exiting Race Menu, tearing/stretching occurs on the chest portion of the model.

Any help would be appreciated,

~Shiro

Hello Shiro583

Go to Data > SKSE > Plugins and look for these files:

• hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
  • hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

If you have those files, it's a rendering bug with HDT Physics Extension and can easily be fixed.

You have the following options:

• Remove those 2 files.
  • If using ENB (v2 and newer) - install ENBoost and, in the Skyrim folder, open "enblocal.ini" in Notepad or similar app and edit the following

[LIMITER]

"WaitBusyRenderer=false"

change to "WaitBusyRenderer=true"

save changes.

• If using an older ENB (older than v2) - open enbseries.ini in Notepad and make the same edit.  ENBoost is not needed, but it's your choice.

UPDATE

Elin Race v1.4

• Elin master file now uses the non-nude Tera body as default.
  • Elin Race Taint master file (original) only adds the Elin hairs.  All records that adds the non-nude Tera body have been removed.

Elin NewBody Pack v2

• Removed UNP Flat2C (non-BBP).
  • Added UNP Flat2C BBP.
  • Added (optional) HDT Physics Extension v9-28.  Adds more breasts and butt jiggle.

Elin CBBE and UNP Texture Packs

• Added 8 new Tan body textures for each pack.
  • 4 bikinis, 4 swimsuits, (CBBE) peachfuzz hairs and hairless options, and (UNP) landingstrip type 1 and type 2 options.

So i've been trying to get this mod working now for like 2 days of installing/reinstalling and I always end up with same problem, I follow the instructions and I install everything needed.
These are the problems i'm having when I have installed everything.

I get CTD when i'm selecting hair for my Elin, some of them work but most of the time I get a CTD.
I have Apachii 1.5, Elin Race/SG Hairs Pack (WIP),Elin Race Hair Pack v1.1 and ElinHairsPack_v2.7 installed.

I also get random CTDs when playing.

Hello DFC

Look in DATA > SKSE > Plugins for a file called "showrRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll".  If you don't see one then reinstall the main pack or download the file from HERE.  Also you may want to install ENBoost.  If using the HDT Physics Extension which is included with the Elin New Body pack, you definitely need to install ENBoost and from the Skyrim folder, locate "enblocal.ini" and open with Notepad.  Under the category [LIMITER] find "WaitBusyRenderer=false".  Change it to "WaitBusyRenderer=true" and save the edit.

I don't know what Elin mods you installed or what other mods you have, but if you're running anything that puts too much of a load on your graphics card (hi-res textures, environment enhancements) or too many scripted mods that can cause those scripts to lag, those can cause random crashes.

Thanks for the reply, i'm installing everything again now and without the HDT Physics Extension, if that's not working i'll try ENBoost.

And btw I installed all the Elin mods in the instructions. All the hair packs, Followers,NPC and Bard.
Other than that the only mods I have are the Official, Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn and the Unofficial patches for those.

I suggest not using the Elin-SG hairs because those are far from perfect, at least for these Elins.  Future versions will have better results.

Only install the Elin Bard if you are using FNIS v3.5.  RSV, the author of the Elin Bard, is looking for a way to update the behavior files to work with the latest FNIS.

Also when you install the Elin NPC files, if you are seeing Elins with dark faces, that means the Elin patch that comes with the NPC mod did not overwrite the original file from the main pack.  If installed correctly, the Elin NPCs will have normal tint faces and different hairs.

Edited by PsychoMachina

Okay thank you so much for the help, this is so weird, everything seems to be working so far, no crashes when i'm browsing through all the hairs and NPCs seems to be working, i'll keep playing some more and see if I get a random crash.

The only difference I did from this install was that I did not install HDT Physics and the Elin Bard.