{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

Sorry guys, I got another question.

I installed everything including the customizable camera mod. After that somehow my 1st person camera became so short - even though my character towers over others (I set the height from the Enhanced Character Edit) my 1st person FOV cam is still so short.

Is there any way to fix this? I tried disabling the .esp / .esm / .bsa file and it doesn't do anything.

Thanks in advance.

I installed everything including the customizable camera mod. After that somehow my 1st person camera became so short - even though my character towers over others (I set the height from the Enhanced Character Edit) my 1st person FOV cam is still so short.

Is there any way to fix this? I tried disabling the .esp / .esm / .bsa file and it doesn't do anything.

Thanks in advance.

delete the skeleton file in Data/meshes/actors/character/_1stperson

Hello Emythriel

Not all of the ear/tail sets are available from the FACIAL HAIR slider.  The second type of ears you are asking about, the large, black cat ears and the orange-tan fox ears are available from the FACIAL HAIR slider, but if you mean the other cat and fox ears then those are only available as part of the Tera Elin hairs in the HAIR slider.

Thanks in advance.

You can remove the _1stPerson folder, as Honesty suggested, but the 1st-person skeleton I included with the main pack is the same as the vanilla skeleton (unedited).

You can also try this edited skeleton, but the 1st-person camera will be slightly higher than your character's scale (as shown in the screenshots).\

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-corrected-elin-followers-pack-2c-tera-elin-race/?p=525161

Any advice or technical know how on making a body like your CBBE TBBP Tera Elin body in BodySlide++?

Really Love the shape, would love to experiment with it to see just what it can do.

I've read things about how people have replaced the example model in the "View Big/Small" Windows with Unp and UNPB models but don't actually know how to do something like that. Any information at all would be a big help!

Sincerely

Wristy!

Hello Wristyearth

The Elin's latest body is a combination of custom skeleton and bodyslide-created body.  Bodyslide can only do so much because beyond a certain point the body will distort.  So you will need to edit the skeleton to help achieve what can not be done with bodyslide alone.  Same principle when editing the skeleton.

Open up the presets with Notepad++ or similar app and have a look at the slider values.  Experiment with the slider values to achieve the look you want and don't forget editing the skeleton can help if it can not be done with bodyslide alone.

Now the CB++ body slide also has presets for UNP/UNPB, but it's not an exact match so if you want real UNP/UNPB then use the UNP bodyslide which is based on the CBBE bodyslide.

Hello Weekeong

Does the face look normal when first starting and does it return to normal after removing warpaint?  Do you have SKSE?

Reinstall the main files.  If you are using NMM, do not uninstall, manually reinstall the main files then body replacer, if you installed one.

Let me know if that works or not.

Hello Weekeong

Does the face look normal when first starting and does it return to normal after removing warpaint?  Do you have SKSE?

Reinstall the main files.  If you are using NMM, do not uninstall, manually reinstall the main files then body replacer, if you installed one.

Let me know if that works or not.

Yeah, removing the war paint it looks normal, i tried using other characters and they can use warpaint normally. I'll try reinstalling everything from scratch

Should i add the Tes 1.8 folder inside Enhanced Character Edit ? Or dont use it ?

Sorry for double post, but one more question is, The dual redux patch and the patching of FNIS idle for user, are they supposed to be done after u put in all the files including the elin race, fox shop, new bodies, followers etc. Or it can be done right after the starting first 7 required steps of installation ?

EDIT: Still not working lol. ill show u what it looks like on my character, i also added my list of mods. Help please. Dual sheath redux is not activated at that time, so it shouldnt have any effects on the character

post-121327-0-25510500-1381753245_thumb.png

post-121327-0-03377200-1381753274_thumb.png

Hello Weekeong

You might have issues rendering the warpaints.  Try these files, you might have better results.

Original Elin Warpaints.7z

Extract the archive and add to your Data folder.  Allow overwriting the texture (tintmasks) files.

Just to be sure, do you have SKSE installed?  The Elin textures have been optimized which means some are high-resolution.  I included an SKSE.ini in the SKSE folder that allows SKSE to render 2048x2048 textures.

You can install Dual Sheath Redux before or after installing the Elin mods.

You can run the Patcher ( Data > SkyProc Patcher > Dual Sheath Redux Patch and double-click "Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar") anytime after installing the files from the Main package because that is when you install the DSR Elin skeletons. 

You need BOSS preinstalled for the Patcher to work properly.

FNIS is only needed if you install Elin Idle animation and/or Elin Bard.  If you are using FNIS 4.0 and having problems with the animations, try FNIS 3.5.

Elin Idle animation should work with v4.0.

Almost forgot, yes, you need to run GenerateFNISForUsers.exe after installing the Elin Bard and Elin Idle.  You also need to run the generator if you decide to uninstall the Bard and Idle animations.

Are you using the converted SG Hairs?  Those do not fit the Elin's head and some of the hairs will have bald spots.  When I'm able to get started on the Elin v2, they will have a different head mesh and the SG hairs will fit properly.

For now, the other Elin hair packs are your best choices.

UPDATE

Elin Race Main Package is now version 1.3

• Updated the race controller and Racial Compatibility files.
  • Racial Compatibility and RC Patch for USKP by Himika are now options during installation.  You can opt-out if you want to use Race Compatibility by TMPhoenix.

Options

• Optional fix for 1st-person camera.  Install if your 1st-person camera is too low.
  • Low resolution warpaints.  If you are experiencing glitches with the rendering of the warpaints then you will have better results with these low-res versions.

PREVIEW

(Coming Soon) Angeli Elin

post-64505-0-76454000-1381802000_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-22647200-1381802001_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-72758900-1381802001_thumb.jpg

UPDATE

Elin Race Main Pack v1.3c

• Edited the installer script.  I noticed one of the skeleton option was linking to the wrong skeleton folder.
  • Updated all of the Elin master files to use the new race scripts.

CBBE and UNP Texture Packs

• Removed the single texture pack and uploaded separate CBBE and UNP packs.
  • Optimized the textures.

Generally, x0.8 is an ideal scale for small races since you can still grab items from tables and sit on chairs with only minor clipping.  Are you using x0.8 or x0.7?

Action prompts in 3rd-person is higher than the characters sight-line.  Switching to 1st-person will help.

If you are in 1st-person and can't reach for items on tables or shelves, the first solution you need to do is install the 1stPerson Camera Fix (edited 1stPerson skeleton) I uploaded.  For some reason, the 1st-person camera will shift lower than the Elins scaling.  The Camera Fix will raise the camera.

The second solution would be to use HDT Highheel System and equip shoes or boots that uses the system.  The shoes or boots will raise your character and look fashionable.

I wonder about the new bodies, they look great but do any clothing fit them properly? I have the UNP flat chest bodies and I dont think any clothes fit them properly (clothes always alter the body size when they are on; ie bigger breasts smaller hips) If anyone know any clothes that look nice on the elin UNP flat bodies Id be grateful.