25 minutes ago, tonyparker137 said:

this is probably a stupid question,but do I just replace the older verson or I have to disable the older verson first?

You can just overwrite the old version, no need for disable if you mid playthrough, there will be an option in Galesse settings in game to update to chapter 7. If you're using the optional Galesse replacer, just reinstall that after you have installed Chapter 7

3 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Okay so I don't normally use followers so I need to know. 

For the Serana part do I need a follower framework of some sort to have both Serana and Galesse?

If yes which one is best to use in this case?

I use EFF and I like it but I'm sure other people know more than me. You don't have to have a follower framework, you can go thru that same quest will only Serana and then get Galesse after, the quest is set up to make the choice either way, but its a lot better with a framework to bring Galesse with you.

3 hours ago, yhukimaru said:

can i make Galeesse and Serana the only futas ?   or the dialoge of futas is for all the females in the game ? (nice mod by the way i love it ? ) 

The dialogue will not match but may add something like this for the final Chapter. The next Chapter update will be the complete version, and I will see about adding that if it doesn't take away from the other things I'm adding.

22 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Just unselect Alpha.esp when running Dyndolod

Sure...but for some reason is part of the smashed patch so that means I have to make an exception for it too. If that was not intended (or a bug) it can be fixed with ease. But if is intentional...it is what it is. 

1 hour ago, FireSplitter said:

Sure...but for some reason is part of the smashed patch so that means I have to make an exception for it too. If that was not intended (or a bug) it can be fixed with ease. But if is intentional...it is what it is. 

Why is it in a smashed patch? Fixed with ease? Go ahead and fix it without breaking quest. Its a bug in the CK, There are no LOD's so why does Dyndolod need to be run on it? It doesn't. Honestly, I haven't got around to removing the cells the CK created, or fixing the one that CK put a height error into from adding trigger boxes. Why, cause it doesn't effect the game running or the mod, and I have no reason to run Dyndolod, have never used it and never will.

2 hours ago, _Caden_ said:

I use EFF and I like it but I'm sure other people know more than me. You don't have to have a follower framework, you can go thru that same quest will only Serana and then get Galesse after, the quest is set up to make the choice either way, but its a lot better with a framework to bring Galesse with you.

Thank you, I'll try EFF. 

Great mod I haven't run into any issues yet which is great considering I usually do with my 600+ plugins.

13 hours ago, _Caden_ said:

Why is it in a smashed patch? Fixed with ease? Go ahead and fix it without breaking quest. Its a bug in the CK, There are no LOD's so why does Dyndolod need to be run on it? It doesn't. Honestly, I haven't got around to removing the cells the CK created, or fixing the one that CK put a height error into from adding trigger boxes. Why, cause it doesn't effect the game running or the mod, and I have no reason to run Dyndolod, have never used it and never will.

Why is it in a smashed patch?

-Because you make worldspace edits (and you go out of bounds)

Fixed with ease?

- Yes, wild edits or unintentional changes can happen. One can change it in xEdit if that is the case. 

Go ahead and fix it without breaking quest. Its a bug in the CK.

- That is why I asked if there is an intent behind this change. Obviously is a bug at its core.

...why does Dyndolod need to be run on it?

- It opens all plugins to check them for world edits to do his thing. Your plugin makes such a change.

quote from documentation:

Generally the dimensions should not exceed 256 x 256 cells. A warning is written to the log if a dimensions exceeds this value. An error message is shown in case the size is larger than 512.

Sometimes plugins contain unintentional wild edits that raise the dimensions to larger values. If the dimensions are just a couple cells larger than 256 for the major worldspaces it might be intentional, especially if the plugin is known to edit border regions or distant areas.

Yours is 626 and from what I read online it can cause performance issues. The part you say that it does not effect the game is false, or the whole rest of the internet is wrong.

I have no reason to run Dyndolod, have never used it and never will.

- Good for you, I don't recall asking you to.

In general, mistakes can happen, and my intention was to determine if it is one or not, so I can decide what to do with the mod. I don't say your mod is not good, I am pointing out something that was detected by other tool's QC as error. I don't know what got you so upset but I hope you are fine now.

With that said, I don't see anything productive going forward with this discussion, good luck. I am sorry if I offended you in any way. 

23 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

-Because you make worldspace edits (and you go out of bounds)

- Yes, wild edits or unintentional changes can happen. One can change it in xEdit if that is the case. 

- That is why I asked if there is an intent behind this change. Obviously is a bug at its core.

- It opens all plugins to check them for world edits to do his thing. Your plugin makes such a change.

quote from documentation:

Yours is 626 and from what I read online it can cause performance issues. The part you say that it does not effect the game is false, or the whole rest of the internet is wrong.

- Good for you, I don't recall asking you to.

In general, mistakes can happen, and my intention was to determine if it is one or not, so I can decide what to do with the mod. I don't say your mod is not good, I am pointing out something that was detected by other tool's QC as error. I don't know what got you so upset but I hope you are fine now.

With that said, I don't see anything productive going forward with this discussion, good luck. I am sorry if I offended you in any way. 

Upset? Not upset at all, many people use Dyn whatever it is. You were told how to get past it by unchecking Alpha ESP when running it. Should have ended there, issue with removing the cells with edit is, some of the bugs came in, in cells that have trigger boxes added, added a ceiling in the worldspace too high, so if you remove them with edit, you remove quest advancements and certain quest will stop working. Upset I'm not, just stating reality, I don't tip toe around things. 

Thousands of people use this mod and you and a few others state how easy it is to fix the issue of the cells that can't be deleted, This isn't my first rodeo with this subject. The only reason I commented on what I didnt is after you were told how to get past it, you wanted to keep going with a condescending comment. Smash patched doesn't have to happen. Thats your choice.

ok.. I've lost track - there was a hotfix (hotfix 1.1) to the mainfile.. is that still needed? Does the bonus content (thanks!) cover whatever the hotfix addressed? I'm only asking because I no longer see the hotfix in the download section. 

Enjoying your mod - thanks!

Edited by bevo67

Caden, i have a follower i made some time ago and wanted to make Galesse use her appearance. I used PROTEUS but i have some problems with it like appearance resets and needing to reload it everytime i open the game. The thing is, she is a Redguard and, correct me if i'm wrong, the replacer should be the same race as the NPC. Is there a problem changing Galesse race to Redguard in CK to make the replacer?

9 hours ago, bevo67 said:

ok.. I've lost track - there was a hotfix (hotfix 1.1) to the mainfile.. is that still needed? Does the bonus content (thanks!) cover whatever the hotfix addressed? I'm only asking because I no longer see the hotfix in the download section. 

Enjoying your mod - thanks!

The Bonus addition has the hotfixes in it

7 hours ago, Maverick939 said:

Caden, i have a follower i made some time ago and wanted to make Galesse use her appearance. I used PROTEUS but i have some problems with it like appearance resets and needing to reload it everytime i open the game. The thing is, she is a Redguard and, correct me if i'm wrong, the replacer should be the same race as the NPC. Is there a problem changing Galesse race to Redguard in CK to make the replacer?

No there should not be a problem with that. she is basic so can be altered to how ever you want

5 hours ago, yixang said:

On "Trenching Loved Ones" when Galesse walks up to you and says just kiss me, my game freezes briefly after starting the animation

Will look into it, am working on a couple fizes of other things right now that should be out by tomorrow

4 hours ago, assblaster3001 said:

I'm sure this has already been answered, but how does this mod play with Serana Dialogue Add-On? I'm not really interested in any cuckoldry content, but I want to try the mod out.

Yes it is compatible

So i read that you don't need to restart a save to install chapter 7, however i use smashed patch and syntesis patch, is it okay to rebuild the patches and continue the save?

Or is better to install chapter 7 and don't update the patches? I finally got a stable skyrim save and don't want to mess it up.