1 hour ago, _Caden_ said:

The plug in is called Alpha, so your good

Okay, thank you.

I kept it installed and just kept on playing last night.

I eventually found a woman in a bar who had dialogue from your mod.

Looks like it's working.

Thank you for putting it out here for us.

7 hours ago, _Caden_ said:

The plug in is called Alpha, so your good

Mayne missed a Drauger or the Drauger boss? If not just grab the books from Galesse in setting and use console command for next stage, the stages are in books, this quest works for most, but if vanilla quest will not finish, then that's in game engine

nah, went back to earlier save and replayed it.  Killed all draugr, talked to Perth, got reward, regular,vanilla quest disappeared from journal but not Galesse's quest.  Tried every console command I could find but no luck.  I think it's requiem - it unlevels lots of things and changes more than game mechanics and its bat file overwrites some stuff.  Always had trouble with SL mods as requiem is full of scripts and so are they and inevitably game glitched out or froze often if I tried to mix the two. No one on LL ever bothers with patches for stuff like requiem.  I couldn't put alpha below the bat plugin (requiem for the indifferent) no matter how many times I tried.  So I gave up and started a new game in vanilla, no requiem, and I'll see how that goes.   If I have the same problem then I will grab the books using additem.  Lol, forgot how easy vanilla game is compared to requiem or 3tweaks.  I'm just romping through it!

I feel like it can't expressed enough how amazing the experiences that this mod provides, it truly is one of the best follower/quest mods out there. I do have a bit of an issue that I would like some help on. Specifically when you are granted the option to talk privately with npcs. In my case every dialogue choice seems to work except when I choose the option of "ok here is fine" the npc will say "what is it you needed?" but nothing else happens afterwards.  So I 'm unsure if there's something I'm missing or maybe a conflict, I do know that a quest is progressing when I select the dialogue option because I see where it says "speak with her again to decide what to do" in miscellaneous, once I select "ok here is fine" it updates to completed but nothing happens. Any help is super appreciated. 

I just finished a complete playthrough of Chapter V with a heavy modded Skyrim SE v 1.5.97 and all the quest line worked like a charm for me aside from "The Wellness Check" quest where i had to reload a couple of times to fix it.

Some suggestions if you allow me :

- the quest line gets a little stale at the end (you need to complete factions quest line to advance 1 stage of Dirtyborn quest) - maybe insert some smaller quests between the main quest line like "Journals of Whiterun Hold"  or "Siren's of a Bard"

- the dirty talk during sex scenes are great - maybe give the player control on timing or maybe to choose 2 or 3 sets of time( 15,30,45sec) and some expansion on the lines

- i got used to Galesse looks  but she stands out compared to my other followers and not in a good way 

Rarely you get to experience a mod so polished. It had no real bugs for me and the writing of the story is well done.

Thank you _Caden_  for creating and sharing this wonderful mod with us, I hope you have the time to  expand on it  and you get to finish your vision. I will try it again when Chapter VII is out.  Thank you again for your hard work!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice quest/follower mod  

I made a few modifications. I used a facegen from Bijin Warmaiden - Beleval to give Galesse more appealing facial features. Also i reduced her level to mine with Nether Follower Framework and the bat nfflevel file, she's already powerfull with dual axes and a lot of stamina.

i really enjoy her by my side, thank you !

Have you thought about implementing ElevenLabs AI for a future update? It sounds wayy better the XVASynth IMO..

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/10qgyjj/the_voice_synthesis_game_just_got_a_major_very/

Here's a link to a line I did with no adjustments whatsoever. It does some somewhat mono-tone, but it's still miles better than VASynth.

https://vocaroo.com/1neb3qtT8O6S

Edited by AsianEquation69

Same issue here.

Her default look maybe okish for Vanilla Skyrim as an appearance that fits with the design choice and backstory of the mod but for a modded setup with NPC overhauls not.

The only replacer i know of must be something available on Shakenmods and i am not even sure if its the one you can see with Google's images but whatever the case may be Shakenmods is out of question. Used to have an account for a while there responded to some contents choice not badly i just criticized and got the banhammer.

So even if i wanted to use that site its out of question.

Reading through this page author choice seems to be that Galesse replacer will not be published anywhere else unless it will change and its just temporary which actually means i wont be using the mod. So far i just played through its intro quest and thats it. 

On 2/13/2023 at 11:44 PM, FriedChipset said:

Same issue here.

Her default look maybe okish for Vanilla Skyrim as an appearance that fits with the design choice and backstory of the mod but for a modded setup with NPC overhauls not.

The only replacer i know of must be something available on Shakenmods and i am not even sure if its the one you can see with Google's images but whatever the case may be Shakenmods is out of question. Used to have an account for a while there responded to some contents choice not badly i just criticized and got the banhammer.

So even if i wanted to use that site its out of question.

Reading through this page author choice seems to be that Galesse replacer will not be published anywhere else unless it will change and its just temporary which actually means i wont be using the mod. So far i just played through its intro quest and thats it. 

I cant cotrol what third party modders due to her appearance, the decision to use it is strictly yours. Very happy you posted your refusal to use the mod..lol I will try and not lose sleep.

On 2/16/2023 at 1:09 PM, abcd99 said:

FYI, this mod cannot be used with DynDOLOD since it has invalid coordinates

This is OBVIOUSLY not a LOD mod so no need to run that on it. many people use this mod with DynDOLOD

12 hours ago, Septize said:

So, when I walk up to talk to gale it just freezes the game.

You're the first person in over a year to haver that issue, not a clue what's going on in your game.

All i was saying is that i wanted her replacer outside Shakenmods. Not sure if the Orc looking one on Google with Orange eyes is yours but it does point at Shakenmods so maybe. It would get even more popularity outside Shaken but permissions where its allowed to upload a file is an Author choice so i cant judge unless i completely missunderstood why no replacers are going to be posted anywhere outside shaken.

Only thing i can do propably is learn to use CK to edit her appearance to be more on par with the rest of my mods maybe.

No idea but from what i know it seems to be the only way to edit an npc face/ hair/ makeup etc.

Anyways.

Edited by FriedChipset
18 minutes ago, FriedChipset said:

All i was saying is that i wanted her replacer outside Shakenmods. Not sure if the Orc looking one on Google with Orange eyes is yours but it does point at Shakenmods so maybe. It would get even more popularity outside Shaken but permissions where its allowed to upload a file is an Author choice so i cant judge unless i completely missunderstood why no replacers are going to be posted anywhere outside shaken.

Only thing i can do propably is learn to use CK to edit her appearance to be more on par with the rest of my mods maybe.

No idea but from what i know it seems to be the only way to edit an npc face/ hair/ makeup etc.

Anyways.

Ypu don't need the CK. You can change her appearance by replacing her facegeom and facegendata files with any Follower/Companion you find on Nexus. After doing that, you do this:

1. Open the "Alpha.esp" and the .esp from the follower you want the appearance mods together in TES5Edit
  2. Select the Galesse NPC, and copy it as override into a new mod file (name the .esp as something like Galesse overhaul.esp)
  3. Delete the override NPC from the new mod file (but keep in mind the FormID)
  4. Select the follower/companion NPC you want to copy the appearance, and copy it as a new record into the new mod file
  5. Modify the new record's FormID to match the one that you deleted in step 3, and set its EditorID to the same as Galesse (SSS_GalesseBarkwing)
  6. Manually edit/copy the list of factions, inventory and packages to match the original Galesse record, but don't change the ones that refers to the appearance (like head parts, tint layers, morphs, etc)

Save. You should now have a patch .esp that changes the original appearance of Galesse.