5 hours ago, Atezeta said:

First of all, great mod.

I wanted to know if you can answer a question for me.

What is the difference between the "Matriarchal Machination" mission and your alternative "voiced MCM" mission?

Thank you, the regular mission is for those who do not use a follower mod that allows Galesse to come into some areas in the Dawguard DLC, the vanilla game has scripts in place to block followers in some areas because Serana is with you.

The Alt Version is for when you have a follower mod installed that Allows Multiple Followers and allows your followers to go to the area that was originally blocked for followers by Bethesda.

Just wanted to leave a quick thank you for your work. Great mod, works like a charm. I think, someone above mentioned it before...a bit interaction between Galesse and standard followers like Lydia (yes, I really do like her ? ) would be great. I have no clue about modding, so if that's too much work, just ignore my rambling. Looking forward for the next update. Thanks again, have a good one.

One question, can Galesse be relocated at any time without messing up the quests?

Put her in another house, leave her, do other things without her and, whenever you want, pick her up again and continue with her missions.

Note: As simple as trying it, I know..., but I prefer to ask to make sure.

On 12/13/2022 at 10:41 AM, Atezeta said:

One question, can Galesse be relocated at any time without messing up the quests?

Put her in another house, leave her, do other things without her and, whenever you want, pick her up again and continue with her missions.

Note: As simple as trying it, I know..., but I prefer to ask to make sure.

Should be fine

Glad to see you back on LL, Caden!

Look forward to seeing where this mod goes! Unfortunate about it not being compatible with the schlong mod (I like Dirtyborn much better, maybe you can just copy your favorite content that is compatible into DB!), but great 10/10 nsfw mod all around. The Galesse makeover addon is really well done too, makes her look great.

My only request is for more PC centric sub / nc / reluc content to make it's way into the mod, that's def always my fave stuff to see for the lead actress in the sleazy 80's sword and sorcery movie I direct whenever playing this game, lol.

27 minutes ago, adoiad said:

Is there no way to turn the futa setting off after selecting? I turned it on for npc futa content thinking it would only apply to Galeesse and now ysolda who has a vag is using futa dialogue?

will have to look when i get home

18 minutes ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Hey @_Caden_ tested the new version for a bit, and during prostitution no db/am/harb dialogue pops up. Is there a requirement for the new dialogue to activate or(will admit that I have additemmenu-ed the necklace).

Its randomizer, it will not say it every time, it has around 15 options to say but will test it when I get a chance

I've put in a good number of hours with this mod, and I'm impressed with it. 

I'm really enjoying this mod a lot.

• I appreciate the fact that she is time, location, quest and NPC aware.
  • She chit chats with my followers.
  • I've developed a hypothesis in my head that she is annoyed by the passage of time - as though there's always something else she could be doing which would be way better, but instead she's trudging through a dungeon, or standing next to me watching me snatch up butterflies or whatever it is I'm doing. because... well, obviously, she notices what I'm doing. 
  • Never before did I notice that Bethesda makes little use of the game calendar and days, and she reminds me what the game day is, and while it's a deceptively small thing... it increases the immersion. I'm also enjoying the randomized conversations and guard sass and smacktalk, too.
  • The tavern approaches between 3-11 are also a nice touch... and the Roleplay option was truly inspired, haha. 

Brilliant.

On 12/21/2022 at 9:06 PM, MalibuBattleBarbie said:

I've put in a good number of hours with this mod, and I'm impressed with it. 

I'm really enjoying this mod a lot.

• I appreciate the fact that she is time, location, quest and NPC aware.
  • She chit chats with my followers.
  • I've developed a hypothesis in my head that she is annoyed by the passage of time - as though there's always something else she could be doing which would be way better, but instead she's trudging through a dungeon, or standing next to me watching me snatch up butterflies or whatever it is I'm doing. because... well, obviously, she notices what I'm doing. 
  • Never before did I notice that Bethesda makes little use of the game calendar and days, and she reminds me what the game day is, and while it's a deceptively small thing... it increases the immersion. I'm also enjoying the randomized conversations and guard sass and smacktalk, too.
  • The tavern approaches between 3-11 are also a nice touch... and the Roleplay option was truly inspired, haha. 

Brilliant.

Really happy that you've given this detailed comment. Truly makes me happy to hear the enjoyment you've gotten from Dirtyborn. Makes all the work put into it feel worth it to me. thank you again for taking the time to let me know this, it truly means alot.

On 12/23/2022 at 8:51 AM, Zurzarzazr said:

just started. Minor glitch with that clearing mine quest. I had to "wait" 1 hour to make Galesse understand that quest is done.

That might be in the game engine itself but I will take a look at it, thanks for letting me know.