Dirtyborn

View File

Dirtyborn

(Galesse Barkwing Memoir)

AE, SSE Version and LE Version in Downloads

DISCLAIMER:

This is NOT the main site for Dirtyborn. I uploaded it here as well for Skyrim players who do not like to go to multiple sites. Zero permissions will be given to LoversLab on this mod. Also, the main mod will be uploaded here only, no Galesse replacers will be uploaded here. Dirtyborn (Formerly Alpha) has been out now for close to a year with thousands of hours of testing done by many players.

Description

Dirtyborn is a Custom Follower mod with 20 custom quest, sexual scenarios, unlock lovers and multiple features, with over 23,000 lines of voiced dialogue, 66 Different voices added, male and female.

This not just a sex mod, no more than Witcher or Cyber Punk are sex games just because they have sex in them, this is a Follower/Quest mod that has sex.

You can play Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual and Futanari Dialogue options. Dirtyborn has something for everyone, Get picked up at the tavern, ask friends to join a threesome, follower sex dialogue, Marriage sex dialogue, marry almost every NPC in the game, all voiced, low impact.

Put Dirtyborn towards to bottom of your load order, as low as you can

GalessePic.jpg.ab8064189b5ab46615f4edf25490ad40.jpg.32f72b652cd6b103bf133a80cf2706a4.jpg

Quest

Dirtyborn is NOT compatible in ANY way with Skyrims Shrouded Secret

Wellness Check

-Speak with Eydis at (Old Hroldon Inn)

This is a quest to introduce you to Galesse

-Setting Options with Galesse, to choose if you want Futa dialogue added.

The Runaway Spouse

-Speak with Galesse (Completion of Wellness Check)

Unlocks - 5 Female Lovers and 6 Male Lovers

Trenching Loved Ones

-Unlocks after speaking with Galesse with the line " Tell me more about you" You need to ask this until the conversation is over, then the dialogue will appear "How well do you know Skyrim"
-Learn much more about Galesse's Path and what her childhood was like.
-This will be the first favor Galesse ask your help for.

-There are important choices to be made in the dialogue, when Galesse speaks of your sexual preference, your choice effects future gameplay.

-Lover: Galesse
-Follower Sex
-"Follow me" Option for any NPC that can lead to Threesomes.
-Hook up approach from NPCs at inns
-Galesse Scenes with NPC's and Guards

Seeds of Sentiment

-Starts automatically when Trenching Loved ones is complete

Brings Galesse past into play early and learn more about her as you grow closer

Journals of Whiterun Hold

-Galesse gives you a journal at the completion of Trenching Loved Ones. Once you read the Journal the Quest will start.

This allows you to unlock lovers early and help tie in a supply chain in the Whiterun Hold.

Also helps you build ally's with other NPC's

Lust of a Battle Maiden

-Becomes Availible at the completion of Journals of Whiterun

Get Irileth out of Dragonsreach for a bit to use up some of her built up anger.

The Collapse of Virtue

Complete Trenching Loved ones and speak with Haelga

(Some quest dialogue changes if you have activated "Futa Dialogue")

This Quest will give you option on multiple decisions to end the quest. 

This will send you on a bidding errand for Maven that will involve rape and murder the rewards are worth the risk.

Quest Reward - New Spell - Demise (Mimic's a nature death)

Quest Reward - New Spell - Freeze Time (Freezes Time for 45 Seconds, once per day)

Quest Reward - Amulet - Allure Masculinity (Amulet used to let men know that you are selling sex)

Quest Reward - Amulet - Allure Femininity (Amulet used to let women know you are selling sex)

Quest Completion will unlock Lovers:

-Prostitution/Gigolo
[Female]
Ahlam
Elisif
Frabbi
Grelka
Haelga
Hroki
Ingun
Laila
Maven
Niluva
Wujeeta
[Male]
-Brand Shei
-Hemming
-Kleppr
-Hreinn
-Tythis
-Ungrien

Baron of Cuckoldry

-Different dialogue when it permits if you activated Futa dialogue

-Complete Trenching Loved ones

-Buy Amulet from Maramal in Bee and Barb

-Complete "Book of Love" then speak with Dinya in the Temple of Mara

-Added Custom dialogue in Galesse settings to start this quest if you are installing mid play thru (The dialogue will not show up until after the completion of "Trenching Loved Ones")

-A quest showing that love doesn't conquer all, lust can override love

Quest Reward - Band of the Forge

Unlocks Feature - Infidelity

Unlocks 100 Lovers (See list in the drop-down menu below)

A Daughters Solace

-Speak with Serana inside Fort Dawnguard

This is a quest that can only be played if you choose to side with the Dawnguard.

Learn the tragic story of Serana's childhood as Sorine encourages Serana to get used to her desires.

Quest Completion will unlock Lovers: (Can have sex with one of them every 4 hours "Exception Sorine" every 20)
[Female]
Sorine Jurard
Tilde
Vori
[Male]
Agmaer
Celann
Durak
Ollrod

Adversary Allure

-Speak with Serana inside Castle Volkihar

This is a quest that can only be played if you choose to side with the Vampires.

Travel with Serana and let here vent to you and choose to help her come to terms with her past. Accept or Deny her the desires she has.

Quest Completion will unlock Lovers: (Can have sex with one of them every 4 hours "Exception Fura" Every 20)
[Female]
Fura Bloodmouth
Hestla
[Male]
Feran Sadri
Orthjolf
Rargal Thrallmaster
Ronthil
Vingalmo

Matriarchal Machination

-Upon finishing A Daughters Solace or Adversary Allure it will Starts Automatically 

This quest will run with the Dawnguard quest until Valerica is told she can return to the Castle, At which point its time to confront Valerica of her past that dates back to the Second Era.

Alternative version added that can be activated in the voiced MCM

Serana

Vows of Debauchery

-Must complete Matriarchal Machination and be in possession of the Sanguine Rose

Warning - There are parts of this quest that are very difficult fights, be ready.

This will extend the Dawnguard beyond the Dawguard DLC and start the story of Galesse's background and where it's leading too, will also build a relationship with Valerica for future quest

I recommend looking at the walkthrough, there are not many spoilers in it.

Valercia

Senna

Danica

And basically, 95 percent of all NPCs with the Ring of Yearning

Echoes of the Fallen

-Must complete Vows of Debauchery

The final piece to Galesses Story that will answer many questions

Set the Story Straight

-Must complete Echoes of the Fallen

There is one final person to seek out for answers.

Sirens of a Bard

-Must complete Journals of Whiterun and read the next journal

Another Journal and small quest from Galesse

Freedom isn't Free

-Speak with Frea when you first meet her at the Temple of Miraak

This quest will run with the main quest of the Dragonborn DLC. Use sex as leverage on the Skaal Village to help them free thier people, but be careful, sometimes they may choose to turn the tables.

[Female]
-Fanari Strong-voice
-Finna
-Frea
-Morwen
-Yrsa
[Male]
-Baldor Iron-Shaper
-Deor Woodcutter
-Nikulas
-Oslaf
-Wulf Wild-Blood

Dirtyborn Features

Alpha Sex

-When going into sex with a Lover the game will choose between 12 random choices.
The choices will be decided by"
-Male PC speaking with Female NPC
-Male PC speaking with Male NPC
-Female PC speaking with Female NPC
-Female PC speaking with Male NPC
If you do not like what was chosen by the NPC, you will have the dialogue option "Shut up! I'll fuck you however I want!"
This will give you options to choose from. To control the sex.

Femdom Sex

- When speaking a female NPC in lover dialogue. You can choose to submit to her, which will lead to her deciding what to do with you.

-Dirtyborn is a BYOS mod (Bring Your Own Strap-On) There are many mods top choose from

-If you've spoken with Galesse and chosen to turn on Futa dialogue, they dialogue will point to a women's cock instead of a strap-on.

Mommy/Daddy Issues

- A role playing dialogue added for your use if you choose. Some NPC's will lead with this dialogue and you can refuse it if you want.

Turned Out (Radiant)

- After you complete Seeds of Sediment, Galesse with have dialogue to help you turn some tricks. This was added in as an immersion so prostitution has some back story. She will provide you a pass for Bandit and Forsworn camps, so turn some tricks there as well

Futa PC

- In the voice settings you can choose to turn on dialogue if you're playing as a Futa.

Voiced MCM

I'm not a fan of a regular MCM, so I've added dialgue with Galesse that you can speak with her about the settings you would like to change or features you can activate.

There is also a FAQ section you can speak with her about, just be warned it's not done in a "kiss ass" style

Tavern Hook-Ups

Between 3pm and 11:30 pm if sitting you have a chance someone to approach you for a hook up inside Inns.

-NPC may approach you for a hookup
-You can choose to fuck them at the Inn of bring them home with you
-Wanna fuck them in the temple instead? Go for it! Horse Stable? Sure! Wherever you want.
-If you choose to reject their advancement, they will never "shoot their shot" with you again
-If they were a friend, your relationship status will go back to 0 with them if rejected
-The NPC that approaches you will depend on your sexual preference choice from earlier dialogue with Galesse.

Infidelity

-One you've completed Baron of Cuckoldry you can speak with any married NPC for sex

- In game days (Sunday and Wednesday) a nearby Husband/Wife may approach you, depending on your sexual preference.

Sex Scene Dialogue

Runs on Sex Scenes initiated thru Dirtyborn

-For best results in timing, in Sexlab MCM under you stage timing, set all stages to 12 seconds

Three's a Party

Can run every 12 hours
Talk to any male or female NPC and choose dialogue - "Can we talk privately for a moment?"
You will then have 5 Options - (Depending on your relationship status with her/him)
"I really wanna watch as you fuck someone." - (Requires - Friend Status or Higher)
"I wanna watch as someone else fucks you!" - (Requires - Friend Status or Higher)
"Lets get kinky and find someone for a threesome.- (Requires - Friend Status or Higher)

"This seems out of the way" Can choose to rape the NPC
"Ok here is fine!" (this can be used to bring any NPC to a different area)
*Side Note - I didn't add the option to fuck the player due to the fact that it is earned thru Complete Quest, this is why you have to have at least "Friend" status, for immersion

Whoring System

-Unlock the amulets by completing The Collapse of Virtue

-Npc's will approach once per hour looking for sex when chosen amulet is worn, this is not force greet, so you can lead the NPC into other cells, they approach, and ask them what    they need.

Til Death Do Us Part
(Disclaimer: You should only marry certain NPC's after you've completed their quest. You're smart enough to figure out what NPC's at this point.)

Follower Sex

-Male and Female current follower every 8 hours - Unlocked once Trenching Loved Ones is complete
-The files are by voice type, so if you have a mod using the follower voices, it will work as well

Marriage Sex

-Husband or Wife every 8 hours

Galesse Scene Generator

Runs when Galesse is your follower allows her to interact with almost any Female NPC in the game with different scenes,

will also interact with Guards and female beggars and female followers (Male followers to be added in the future
This was done with "Voice Types" so she will even interact with NPCs added from other mods

Galesse Settings

-After completing Trenching Loved Oned 

-A settings option will appear in Galesse's dialogue, you can choose from:

• Ask Galesse to talk less
  • Stopping and starting scenes
  • Activate Futa Dialogue Option
  •  

Credits

Fresh - For converting the SSE version

planetx6 permissions on Assets from: Dwarven Black Weapons of Fate

Kalilies and Stealthic for KS Hairs : KS Hairdos - Renewal

Gabriel08 - Eyes of Eyes at Skyrim

DanRuta for SKVA Synth - xVASynth an absolute game changer for modding

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/19/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    All DLC's, Sexlab,
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Cool stuff, interesting scope of the mod, but this blue you choose for the titles is the worst thing on dark mode, I'm not color blind or sensitive to certain colors to my knowledge but without exaggerating I actually can't look at this for longer than a couple seconds. Appreciate you putting it here though... as schaken has some NSFW skyrim mods that  make me a bit uncomfortable tbh, I'd have happier days if I could avoid visiting that site. Out of curiosity though what type of Galesse replacers are done so far?

Edit: Also all hail synth AI voices, I can't go back to silent quests now.

Edited by Karkhel
20 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

Cool stuff, interesting scope of the mod, but this blue you choose for the titles is the worst thing on dark mode, I'm not color blind or sensitive to certain colors to my knowledge but without exaggerating I actually can't look at this for longer than a couple seconds. Appreciate you putting it here though... as schaken has some NSFW skyrim mods that  make me a bit uncomfortable tbh, I'd have happier days if I could avoid visiting that site. Out of curiosity though what type of Galesse replacers are done so far?

Understood, but a quick search here will show many of the same questionable mods, try not to judge. The blue is cause I copied and pasted it and i will change it so it can be seen better, a really good replace was made of her as a custom orc with custom head, ears and piercings as well, definitely worth a look.

27 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

I looked at the page and seen what you meant about the blue, you are right, and I changed it, thanks for letting me know

2 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

How different is this from Alpha? I just started a new game with it finally, and I'm curious if I should just restart, or keep going.

This is Alpha, I just renamed it, the ESP file is still Alpha. Just Chapter 5, Renamed it so it was easier to search with search engine

8 hours ago, Corsec said:

Is the futa dialogue option only for PC futa content? Is Galesse canonically female? Can a player choose to make Galesse a futa and have her refer to herself as futa?

So the futa option has 3 choices:

1. Puts dialogue in that all females talk as if they have a dick (Youhave to add the female penios with mods like SOS for females) and yes Galesse will have dialogue like she has a cock
  2. Dialogue that the PC is playing as a Futa
  3. Both

Yes Galesse is female but to give an example, there is a line where she says, " this armor is rubbing on my pussy and making me wet" If you chooose futa she will say " This armor is chaffing my balls"

8 hours ago, Asuka777 said:

Can this mod be done with existing save data? Or is a new game recommended?

It can be, but a lot of it runs alongside Dawnguard. It doesn't need to be a new game but is better to be early in a playthrough.

I'll post this link on the description page later on but here is the playlist of the many videos for Dirtyborn. The name was changed to Dirtyborn recently, for the first 8 or 9 months it was Called Alpha.

Edited by _Caden_
1 hour ago, southpawrc said:

It's working perfectly so far, and the comments from Galesse are hilarious! Well done my friend, excellent work!

Great to hear, Very happy your enjoying it.

52 minutes ago, ScroodPooch said:

Welcome back @_Caden_

Appreciate Ya man! Seems strange seeing this name here in a comment haha