On 12/20/2022 at 6:05 PM, wHOaMiEH said:

Further context: It repeats mostly the lines from the previous version...the only new one I saw was "from hero to a slut" line.

Gonna be jumping into game soon and testing it all, did a new start so will take a bit to get there.

On 12/26/2022 at 7:27 AM, Highborn said:

It's a great mod.

I take that it's complete now?

Thank you. No its not complete, Chapter 7 will be release the first weel of February 2023 with added quest (between 3 and 7 quest depending on the time of have to work on it)

On 12/26/2022 at 6:18 PM, spideryuncle550 said:

is there a specific mod for allowing followers in blocked areas ?
Im using ATF for follower management but idk if it allows followers in blocked areas.

Any follower framework that you can teleport your follower to you, I use EFF

Caden excellent mod and should have started at Riverwood Inn.  Quests should have made the first trip to Whiterun after Riverwood.  It would have been best to start as a whore or slave to make Siptums at the very start in Helgen using Alternate Perspective - Alternate Start at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) or start at the Inn with Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) .  Compatibility with Simple Slavery, Defeat, and Public Whore, the ultimate mod compatibility is Skooma Whore.  You work for Galesse for Skooma.  Then Slave Followers will be extreme that they too work for Galesse.  The best multi-follower mod is Nether's Follower Framework, but most popular is Amazing Followers.  Now the reason why Nether's is better than Amazing Followers, Gallese can enslave all your characters with Proteus at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)  Ultimate Dirtyborn!

1 minute ago, wscjwdxjj said:

In the quest "Wellness Check", after I cleared the Soljund's Sinkhole and talked with Perth(I don't know if the name is spelled correctly), the dialog with Galesse "Can we go back now" disappeared, and the quest was stuck. How can I solve the problem?

Oh okay I get an answer from the previous page: to download a hotfix file and that should be solved. Thanks this is a really good mod! Looking forward to our next update!

19 hours ago, _Caden_ said:

Any follower framework that you can teleport your follower to you, I use EFF

Thanks for the reply, AFT seems to work fine Galesse is able to follow me and serana into the soul carin idk if the carin block followers or not naturally.
Also would like to add that i had an amazing time with this mod , Galesse is such a nice character to have around , sadly i didn't get to finish all it's content due to my save getting an extreme level of script lag so had to restart a new playthrough,hopefully i get to finish Galesses story this time XD.

Baron of Cuckoldry

- In the description of the mod, the list of lovers is empty

- Ahlam wants us to kill Nazeem, but in my save he was already dead. Reviving him and killing him again did not help, only using the setstage command.

Vows of Debauchery

This Part can be ignore it was play on old save

- The rest was not possible to do (without using setstage commands) because it was done on save with the dawnguard DLC main quest completed.

No dialogue:

After finding the moth priest

In Valeric's garden

In Soul Cairn

After filling all the jugs

For some reason, the mission objective (only this one was selected) led to the exit from the first room (instead of to the further part of the room) where there was a harkon on the shaft and the first twilling.

Siren's of a Bard

No dialogue when we have to seduce Olfina

Freedom isn't Free

- Quest cannot be started without using the command (old save/Finished main quest Dragonborn) (Even in the place where we meet Frea for the first time)

The dialogue between Fanari Strong-voice and Frea is different than in the credits and voices

That's about all I got during the game.

Brilliant stuff! Running flawlessly with a heavyish modded set up.  It feels like the longer she is in game the more she engages with her surroundings and people. Her comments are often hilarious and just don't know what she is going to say or do next. 

1 question, maybe 2 I have no option to buy Breezehome, or join the companions is it this mod? I'm playing it with EZpg which mixes up the game and they do play very nice together. Just got Jon settled in the bards college. 

Much respect to your skills and brilliant imagination. Having played Skyrim on and off for the 10 or so years, its refreshing to replay some of the quests (again) but differently. Definitely one of the best mods out there and I cant imagine the work that went into it. 

Much appreciated, thanks a lot.

I see a clip from  a chapter 3?  are there earlier chapters I should play?  Or is chapter 6 standalone?

is this compatible with alternate start/requiem mods? I generally use skyrim unbound with requiem or 3tweaks, but it can be hard to get LL mods to play nice with requiem.

22 minutes ago, MereFJ said:

I see a clip from  a chapter 3?  are there earlier chapters I should play?  Or is chapter 6 standalone?

is this compatible with alternate start/requiem mods? I generally use skyrim unbound with requiem or 3tweaks, but it can be hard to get LL mods to play nice with requiem.

Chapter 6 is just the name of the latest version, like version 0.6 has more content than version 0.3.

So yeah, it's standalone and it includes everything chapters 5,4,3, had

On 12/30/2022 at 9:44 AM, killer905 said:

Baron of Cuckoldry

- In the description of the mod, the list of lovers is empty

- Ahlam wants us to kill Nazeem, but in my save he was already dead. Reviving him and killing him again did not help, only using the setstage command.

Vows of Debauchery

This Part can be ignore it was play on old save

- The rest was not possible to do (without using setstage commands) because it was done on save with the dawnguard DLC main quest completed.

No dialogue:

After finding the moth priest

In Valeric's garden

In Soul Cairn

After filling all the jugs

For some reason, the mission objective (only this one was selected) led to the exit from the first room (instead of to the further part of the room) where there was a harkon on the shaft and the first twilling.

Siren's of a Bard

No dialogue when we have to seduce Olfina

Freedom isn't Free

- Quest cannot be started without using the command (old save/Finished main quest Dragonborn) (Even in the place where we meet Frea for the first time)

The dialogue between Fanari Strong-voice and Frea is different than in the credits and voices

That's about all I got during the game.

Doing a playthrough with it right now to experience bugs myself, Like AA certain quest need NPC's to be alive to complete, like Nazeem. So far, and I've been thru it 3 times I have found no errors in the Serana quest, first time hearing these errors in over a year of the Quest being out, but will look into CK, haven't played bards quest yet and will check on the quest Freedom isn't Free, thanks for letting me know. When I'm done with all the major things then i will add fail safes when NPC's die, that's why I have the books in game you get from Galesse with the Quest stages.

On 12/30/2022 at 12:49 PM, brussh said:

Brilliant stuff! Running flawlessly with a heavyish modded set up.  It feels like the longer she is in game the more she engages with her surroundings and people. Her comments are often hilarious and just don't know what she is going to say or do next. 

1 question, maybe 2 I have no option to buy Breezehome, or join the companions is it this mod? I'm playing it with EZpg which mixes up the game and they do play very nice together. Just got Jon settled in the bards college. 

Much respect to your skills and brilliant imagination. Having played Skyrim on and off for the 10 or so years, its refreshing to replay some of the quests (again) but differently. Definitely one of the best mods out there and I cant imagine the work that went into it. 

Much appreciated, thanks a lot.

Thank you for all the kind words, I will be making work arounds for things like no buying Breezehome, to alter that at the moment there are the books you can get from Galesse that give the stages for console commands.

On 12/30/2022 at 8:17 PM, Highborn said:

Chapter 6 is just the name of the latest version, like version 0.6 has more content than version 0.3.

So yeah, it's standalone and it includes everything chapters 5,4,3, had

Each Chapter has all the previous Chapters in it, it is stand-alone

On 12/30/2022 at 7:53 PM, MereFJ said:

It is compatible, with alt starts, what is requiem? I haven't played a lot, have been more into the CK

47 minutes ago, _Caden_ said:

It is compatible, with alt starts, what is requiem? I haven't played a lot, have been more into the CK

Requiem is a mod that tweaks the gameplay in order to make the game more difficult/balanced/immersive. I think they change skills, enemy health, inventory stuff, etc : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/60888

I never used but I don't see why it wouldn't be compatible with Dirtyborn. 

1 hour ago, _Caden_ said:

Doing a playthrough with it right now to experience bugs myself, Like AA certain quest need NPC's to be alive to complete, like Nazeem. So far, and I've been thru it 3 times I have found no errors in the Serana quest, first time hearing these errors in over a year of the Quest being out, but will look into CK, haven't played bards quest yet and will check on the quest Freedom isn't Free, thanks for letting me know. When I'm done with all the major things then i will add fail safes when NPC's die, that's why I have the books in game you get from Galesse with the Quest stages.

I understand, but it's also worth adding some alternative in case we already have this quest completed / NPC is dead, so that it doesn't block the quest (probably in this case we will lose some scenes like in the case of the moth priest and what Serana does to him).

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Requiem is a mod that tweaks the gameplay in order to make the game more difficult/balanced/immersive. I think they change skills, enemy health, inventory stuff, etc : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/60888

I never used but I don't see why it wouldn't be compatible with Dirtyborn. 

It should definitely be compatible, none of that would affect Dirtyborn.

On 1/2/2023 at 4:41 AM, Bullfye said:

Generating Dyndolod at start this still pops out !

Untitled.jpg.fbf125c97c17c5bab7098e363b1eaa4c.jpg

Yes, CK has a thing where is will create cells outside the map, been that way for a year now, DYNDOLOD is made to run on land mods which this one is not, error mesage is harmless, just dont run it on this.

On 1/2/2023 at 10:53 PM, gavinfreed said:

is there potential to get this to work with ostim?

Yes, once its finished and then i find the time to make the changes

8 hours ago, _Caden_ said:

Yes, CK has a thing where is will create cells outside the map, been that way for a year now, DYNDOLOD is made to run on land mods which this one is not, error mesage is harmless, just dont run it on this.

Yes, once its finished and then i find the time to make the changes

Well you must be right but its not harmless since it doesn't give me the option to continue generating Lods, so I have to exit disable your Mod and run it without your Mod and after activate your Mod again..... its the only way it lets me run Dyndolod ...

stuck on the very first quest - did soljund's sinkhole, had talked to Perth, went inside, found Galesse, killed draugr.  Galesse not saying anything but vanilla comments, get outside, confirm draugr dead with Perth, no extra dialogue with him, no extra dialogue with Galesse.  Go back to the inn and still nothing?  At this point Galess is just following me around without saying anything.

Quest is still active in journal, it doesn't show the last step as being completed (despite having done everything).  Is there setstage command I can use?

21 hours ago, Adapt1973 said:

Is there more to the installation than just dropping it into the mod manager?

I got one plugin showing, it's called Alpha. 

I don't see Dirtyborn anywhere in the MCM.

The plug in is called Alpha, so your good

11 hours ago, MereFJ said:

stuck on the very first quest - did soljund's sinkhole, had talked to Perth, went inside, found Galesse, killed draugr.  Galesse not saying anything but vanilla comments, get outside, confirm draugr dead with Perth, no extra dialogue with him, no extra dialogue with Galesse.  Go back to the inn and still nothing?  At this point Galess is just following me around without saying anything.

Quest is still active in journal, it doesn't show the last step as being completed (despite having done everything).  Is there setstage command I can use?

Mayne missed a Drauger or the Drauger boss? If not just grab the books from Galesse in setting and use console command for next stage, the stages are in books, this quest works for most, but if vanilla quest will not finish, then that's in game engine