On 6/17/2023 at 11:17 AM, curtis81 said:

for everyone having issues with virus check false flagging se/ae version hotfix, like i was, just download le version and convert to form 44 with xedit scrip from nexus, i did, it's working just fine

Appreciate you finding this, could you send me a copy of the esp you used, and I can upload it into the SSe hotfix, everytime I convert it now with xedit for some reason it flags

5 hours ago, _Caden_ said:

do you have anything that alters vanilla follower quest, seems strange cause it must be a mod conflict somewhere, she is added to the vanilla follower system in skyrim

Strange thing is I dont. NFF is the only thing that should effect it but even it will not register as follower. I am to far through a pleasurable playthru so will live through the console to make her a follower. It still lets everything progress. My next playthru I will disect this.

On 6/19/2023 at 7:48 PM, _Caden_ said:

Appreciate you finding this, could you send me a copy of the esp you used, and I can upload it into the SSe hotfix, everytime I convert it now with xedit for some reason it flags

sorry took me so long, we lost power for a few days after a storm, anyway, hope it helps.

Alpha.esp

2 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Is there a way to remove the pegging when playing as male. Would be highly appreciated.

37 minutes ago, Foulmouthjester said:

How soon do i have to start this ?

As in what quests cant i have done before i start her quests?

All covered in the description

33 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

All covered in the description

Well no its not that clear to me, all i can see is that i have to have done Threncing Loved Ones before i do Dragonborn or Dawnguard. But nothing else. 

Would like to know if thats correct or if there are something else to be wary about. 

4 hours ago, Foulmouthjester said:

Well no its not that clear to me, all i can see is that i have to have done Threncing Loved Ones before i do Dragonborn or Dawnguard. But nothing else. 

Would like to know if thats correct or if there are something else to be wary about. 

You mean when to start dirtyborn?

Depends if you play in a deleveled world and creature mods like Demonic Creatures because the mod uses vanilla dungeons. First Soljund Sinkhole and then Chillwind Depths. I wish the mod used more accessible places because those places aren't easy to clean and the Ai of the Galesse when she's not a proper follower can make cleaning Soljund frustrating. In my setup with DemonicCreatures and Arena leveled zones I would say level 30+, 15 with 1 follower plus Galesse with her OP weapons. I play alone most of the time so that's from my experience.

3 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

You mean when to start dirtyborn?

Depends if you play in a deleveled world and creature mods like Demonic Creatures because the mod uses vanilla dungeons. First Soljund Sinkhole and then Chillwind Depths. I wish the mod used more accessible places because those places aren't easy to clean and the Ai of the Galesse when she's not a proper follower can make cleaning Soljund frustrating. In my setup with DemonicCreatures and Arena leveled zones I would say level 30+, 15 with 1 follower plus Galesse with her OP weapons. I play alone most of the time so that's from my experience.

More like if it requires that i havent done som quest in order to function.

6 hours ago, Foulmouthjester said:

More like if it requires that i havent done som quest in order to function.

having trenching loved ones done is very simple, to turn on features for the dawnguard will galessse as far as the dawnguard quest happens then, but is it required...no, either way you can make things work, but Galesse just won't be there for the parts of dawguard quest.

As far as in the description, yes, it's that simple. cause in 2 years, only you asked this. not trying to be a dink, just reality,

On 7/1/2023 at 7:19 AM, ribbs27 said:

Hi, getting this error when generating Dyndolod

dirtyborn.png

This has been gone over for almost 2 years, ask yourself 2 questions:

1 what is Dyndolod for?

2 Does Dirtyborn have lods?

There you go. Don't run Dirtyborn through Dyndolod.

Final hotfix will be uploaded today. From there the permissions for Dirtyborn are given to the home site to Dirtyborn, which is not here. The reason being is cause I'm done modding for a while and because the home site treats its modders good.

On 6/28/2023 at 5:26 AM, Ero Sama said:

hello i have a question

what happen if we are defeated?

i see during the translation on my native language

Pc and npc can be rape by a bandit

Thank you for the mod it's awesome

and the futa working very good when we play on female PC

The rape feature was removed cause of so many other mods that do it, so for defeat rape I suggest SL Defeat. Many other mods tried to do what defeat did and never did it as good, but thats personal choice. thank you for your kind words

Just to say thanks, and well done, for an amazing mod. And thanks for uploading it here, I would not have found it otherwise. This really is a DLC sized update and completely changes the play through, it is almost like a new game! I am still working through it all, but i love Maven, just as cruel and malicious as she always should have been. Thanks, and especially thanks for including some Futa options. 

K

• 2 weeks later...

So, is seems I am gonna make one more upload but this is gonna take time. I bought a new AI system and had Galesse's voice professionally clone, replacing these files is gonna take time but here are some examples of the difference.

Old

New

Old

New

4 hours ago, Vidar the Iced-Eyes said:

I was just about to download this because this seems impressive, and especially since you can play enjoy this mod as a gay PC...... except by gay you mean F/F. There are no M/M options at all? I saw a list of NPCs and they all seem to be female. Was so excited :/

If you unlock the prostitution feature, one can choose to service only males. There are other male characters to interact with if one does their quests and unlocks their marriage options. Still, most of the mod will go to waste if one's character is not at the very least bi-sexual.

21 hours ago, Vidar the Iced-Eyes said:

I was just about to download this because this seems impressive, and especially since you can play enjoy this mod as a gay PC...... except by gay you mean F/F. There are no M/M options at all? I saw a list of NPCs and they all seem to be female. Was so excited :/

@FauxFurry has mentioned most of it and is correct about the bi-sexual statement. However you unlock just as many male NPCs as you do female NPCs for lovers:   ( these will be lovers whether is m/m of f/m)

-Addvild - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Adril - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Agmaer - Complete A Daughters Solace
-Ahtar - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Alvor - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Anoraith - Complete Journals of Whiterun
-Argis the Bulwark - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Armen - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Arnbjorn - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Aslfur - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Arngeir - Complete The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller
-Athis - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Azzada Lylvieve - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Baldor Iron-Shaper - Complete Freedom Isn't Free (Can sleep with 1 Skaal male per 6 hours)
-Balgruuf the Greater - Complete The Whispering Door (In his chambers)
-Beirand - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Benor - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Bersi - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Bolli - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Brand Shei - Complete The Collapse of Virtue (Can sleep with one member every 2 hours in Bunkhouse)
-Brynjolf - Complete Blindsighted
-Calcelmo - Complete The Lost Expedition
-Calder - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Captain Aldis - Complete "For the Good of Morthal"
-Celann - Complete A Daughters Solace
-Chief Burguk - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Chief Larak - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Cosnach - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Crescius Caerellius - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Dagur - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Delvin Mallory - Complete Blindsighted
-Deor Woodcutter - Complete Freedom Isn't Free (Can sleep with 1 Skaal male per 6 hours)
-Derkeethus - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Dexion - Complete Unseen Visions
-Dravin Llanith - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Dro'marash - Complete The Runaway Spouse-Can have sex with 1 Khajiit every 3 hours
-Durak - Complete A Daughters Solace
-Elgrim - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Elrindir - Complete Journals of Whiterun 
-Eltrys - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-EnchMaleVampires (All 19 of them) - Complete The Bloodstone Chalice
-Endon - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Enmon - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Ennis - Complete A Night to Remember
-Eorlund Gray-Mane - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Erandur - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Erik the Slayer - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Falion - Complete Rising at Dawn
-Falk Firebeard - Complete The Wolf Queen Awakened
-Farkas - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Faendal - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Feran Sadri - Complete Adversary Allure
-Garyn Ienth - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Geimund - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Ghorbash - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Gregor - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Hemming - Complete The Collapse of Virtue
-Hern - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Hod - Complete Journals of Whiterun
-Horgeir - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Hreinn - Complete The Collapse of Virtue (Can sleep with one Kleppr family member per day)
-Hrongar - Complete Journals of Whiterun
-Idolaf Battle-Born - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Jofthor - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Jorgen - Complete Pieces of the Past
-J'zargo - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Kharjo - Complete The Runaway Spouse-Can have sex with 1 Khajiit them every 3 hours
-Kjeld - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Kleppr - Complete The Collapse of Virtue (Can sleep with one Kleppr family member per day)
-Klimmek - Complete Climb the Steps
-Korir - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Kuvar - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Leigelf - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Lob - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Lortheim - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Lucan - Complete The Golden Claw
-Ma'dran - Complete The Runaway Spouse-Can have sex with 1 Khajiit them every 3 hours
-Ma'jhad - Complete The Runaway Spouse-Can have sex with 1 Khajiit them every 3 hours
-Maramal - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Ma'randru-jo - Complete The Runaway Spouse-Can have sex with 1 Khajiit them every 3 hours
-Marcurio - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Mathies - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Namasur - Complete The Bloodstone Chalice
-Nazir - Move to the New Sanctuary
-Neloth - Complete Path of Knowledge
-Nikulas - Complete Freedom Isn't Free (Can sleep with 1 Skaal male per 6 hours)
-Ogol - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Olfrid Battle-Born - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Ollrod - Complete A Daughters Solace
-Onmund - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Orthjolf - Complete Adversary Allure
-Oslaf - Complete Freedom Isn't Free (Can sleep with 1 Skaal male per 6 hours)
-Pactur - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Ralis Sedarys - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Rargal Thrallmaster - Complete Adversary Allure
-Ri'saad - Complete The Runaway Spouse-Can have sex with 1 Khajiit them every 3 hours
-Rogatus Salvius - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Roggi Knot-Beard - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Ronthil - Complete Adversary Allure
-Rorlund - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Rustleif - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Siddgeir - Complete Thane of Falkreath
-Skaggi Scar-Face - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Snilling - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Stenvar - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Sven - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Talvas Fathryon - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Teldryn Sero - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Thonar Silver-Blood - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Torbjorn Shatter-Shield - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Torsten Cruel-Sea - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Torvar - Complete Journals of Whiterun
-Tullius - Defend the city successfully in Battle for Whiterun
-Tythis - Complete The Collapse of Virtue (Can sleep with one member every 2 hours in Bunkhouse)
-Ugor - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Ulfberth War-Bear - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Ulfic - Take the city successfully in Battle for Whiterun
-Ulundil - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Ungrien - Complete The Collapse of Virtue (Can sleep with one member every 2 hours in Bunkhouse)
-Valdimar - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Vantus Loreius - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Verner Rock-Chucker - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Vilkas - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Vingalmo - Complete Adversary Allure
-Vorstag - As Follower after Complete Trenching Loved Ones
-Vulwulf Snow-Shod - Complete The Baron of Cuckoldry-Can have sex with anothers spouse every 12 hours
-Wulf Wild-Blood - Complete Freedom Isn't Free (Can sleep with 1 Skaal male per 6 hours)
-Wuunferth the Unliving - Complete Blood on the Ice (Exonerated Wuunferth)

This is an older list, there are more that are not mentioned.

Edited by _Caden_