1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Ypu don't need the CK. You can change her appearance by replacing her facegeom and facegendata files with any Follower/Companion you find on Nexus. After doing that, you do this:

1. Open the "Alpha.esp" and the .esp from the follower you want the appearance mods together in TES5Edit
  2. Select the Galesse NPC, and copy it as override into a new mod file (name the .esp as something like Galesse overhaul.esp)
  3. Delete the override NPC from the new mod file (but keep in mind the FormID)
  4. Select the follower/companion NPC you want to copy the appearance, and copy it as a new record into the new mod file
  5. Modify the new record's FormID to match the one that you deleted in step 3, and set its EditorID to the same as Galesse (SSS_GalesseBarkwing)
  6. Manually edit/copy the list of factions, inventory and packages to match the original Galesse record, but don't change the ones that refers to the appearance (like head parts, tint layers, morphs, etc)

Save. You should now have a patch .esp that changes the original appearance of Galesse.

Fantastic guide, I agree you really don't need the CK to change npc appearances. It shouldn't deter anyone from enjoying the mod.  Another method that I wanted to highlight is that the process that is described here can be done automatically through the "NPC Appearance Copier" patch in the "Synthesis" program. There are a few good guides online that explain how to install and set it up synthesis and I'd say its well worth it. It is an extremely useful tool with a bunch of useful automatic patchers. 

This is crazy. Thank you. Seems easy to do. Though Caden's replacer seems the best  in terms of design choice based on Galesse's story. Pretty sure i'll find something laying around or experiment with appearance assets and create one for her ingame. This information will actually help me alot with modding since i always found personal tweaks on NPCs something i always wanted to do.

10 hours ago, Zurzarzazr said:

Apparently Your mod turns Ulfric essential. I can`t finish Civil War.

No it doesnt

228052516_DesktopScreenshot2023_02.21-15_04_23_83.png.ed7004f44f66adeb759c88345a37b1e1.png

For him to be essential in an alias the box Essential has to be checked and it's not and also the optional box is checked so that alias doesnt even need to be used.

Further more, He only goes into the Alias for less than 30 seconds and you have to be in there with Galesse.

Finally with Galesse as a follower for over 2 years in 2 different mods and this same Alias always being there in both of them, you are the only person with this issue?

No this mod does not make him essential

3 hours ago, FriedChipset said:

All i was saying is that i wanted her replacer outside Shakenmods. Not sure if the Orc looking one on Google with Orange eyes is yours but it does point at Shakenmods so maybe. It would get even more popularity outside Shaken but permissions where its allowed to upload a file is an Author choice so i cant judge unless i completely missunderstood why no replacers are going to be posted anywhere outside shaken.

Only thing i can do propably is learn to use CK to edit her appearance to be more on par with the rest of my mods maybe.

No idea but from what i know it seems to be the only way to edit an npc face/ hair/ makeup etc.

Anyways.

The replacer is not outside that site, because the owner of the site created the replacer. Anyone can make a replacer that wants too. I'll try and make a tutorial on it for anyone that would like too try

It seems i missunderstood indeed. My apologies and thank you. I am already playing around with appearances.

NPC textures worked fine and BnP skin/ eyes etc. with 3BA they all work with her so default look is ok just trying to make her a bit more ''Next Gen'' sort of without changing her design concept. As gorgeus as the ''Orcish version'' is the default one fits her personality more.

Got a weird issue happening. After completing run away spouse any save I try to load  resets my mod list like I am starting a new game. Every save before this is fine. I can play for hours after, with no issues, but every save and auto save is corrupt. Not saying this mod is to blame just wondering if anyone else is seeing this.

Are Galesse's weapons supposed to be that powerful? If I'm reading xEdit correctly, the bow has a base damage of 30, compared to the 20 base damage of a Dragonbone Bow. The axe has a base damage of 35, compared to 16 base damage of a Dragonbone War Axe.

I think I want to give my enemies a fighting chance, so I want to make a patch that brings them to roughly ebony or daedric quality. I haven't played to a point where the weapons are discussed, is there some dialogue that says how strong the weapons are?

Thank you for the great mod!

33 minutes ago, a_random_user said:

Are Galesse's weapons supposed to be that powerful? If I'm reading xEdit correctly, the bow has a base damage of 30, compared to the 20 base damage of a Dragonbone Bow. The axe has a base damage of 35, compared to 16 base damage of a Dragonbone War Axe.

I think I want to give my enemies a fighting chance, so I want to make a patch that brings them to roughly ebony or daedric quality. I haven't played to a point where the weapons are discussed, is there some dialogue that says how strong the weapons are?

Thank you for the great mod!

Yes, it's explained later how she got the axe

Great mod. I've now completed the available quests and have had no issues.

I've messed up somewhere though as i've asked a NPC to follow me for a threesome, got distracted and can't remember who it was! So i'm stuck with the misc quest: "Speak with her again to decide what to do", and cannot use the "Follow me" option now. Is there anyway of identifying who it was via console command or resetting the option to make it available again?

How does this work with other mods that utilize vanilla voices? There are so many sexlab ai generated mods that add immersive responses to vanilla voiced followers or immersive responses from npc, but I'm sure you used a custom voice & race for this right so it shouldn't be compatible. 

• 2 weeks later...

choosing sex option sometimes lead to "magic" Paralyze sex, and getting comments about character getting nailed by a strap-on, is that an error? my character is male and there is no strap on, is there an option to turn off character being victim to this sort of thing? its annoying.

Hi, I've found an issue with your mod and The Serana Dialogue one, When I take Galese to spread her parent's ashes, she asks to kiss me and nothing happens. Furthermore, once that stage is done,  the I love you saying to Serana which gives two options , one to kiss and the other to make love stop working but, worked prior to the scene I just described with Galese, :( 

2 hours ago, Gizzlembos03 said:

Im using SDA and this and that animation played fine.

Hmmm, well I can't understand what the issue is, like I said up to the part where I am supposed to Kiss Galesse, it works but once I engage with the kiss, (which doesn't play out), I also loose the animation with Serana for when I tell her I love her :( 

Hey guys and gals, might be a 24 hour delay to Chapter 7, I've been incarcerated for 3 days, just got home late last night, good chance it will still be released by midnight tonight. I don't share many details from real life, but let's just say freedom of speech to officers doesn't exist anymore and disorderly conduct is a BS charge lol, Will keep you updated, but is still coming this weekend.

Hey everyone, just letting you know been working on this all day and still going, just found a bug that took me a couple hours too find, Might be a couple hours after midnight before release, but will be tonight, I'm not stopping till its released tonight. Going it ready as fast as I can, thanks.

3 hours ago, _Caden_ said:

Hey everyone, just letting you know been working on this all day and still going, just found a bug that took me a couple hours too find, Might be a couple hours after midnight before release, but will be tonight, I'm not stopping till its released tonight. Going it ready as fast as I can, thanks.

Don’t worry, mate. Take your time and don’t stress yourself.