On 6/12/2023 at 9:16 PM, Maidenslayer said:

What is supposed to happen after I start Deceitful in Duty via the "(DID)" dialog option?  SSS_DID stage zero is set but there is no dialog option that I see on Galeese's part or my own.  Should I wait, fast travel to some place, or finish a specific quest?

Fixed in Hotfix .2

7 hours ago, Arousel said:

Auf so etwas habe ich gewartet wird es eine German übersetzung geben?

Vielen Dank. Ich hoffe, dass jemand eine deutsche Version hat. Es werden Genehmigungen erteilt, um eine Ãœbersetzung anzufertigen.

Hey, I've come across an issue regarding Serana and the Matriarchal Machination quest. I'm directed to speak with Serana after talking with Valerica and I've tried before Valerica leads us to the bone yard and after we kill the Dragon but, No (dirtyborn) dialogue option appears. Any suggestion? Or is there a setstage command to mark it as complete? 

Thx  ;) 

On 6/13/2023 at 11:23 PM, g23023878 said:

Cannot find Hotfix .2

Sorry that was my bad just realized i never uploaded it here, hotfix.3 will fix it, its uploaded

16 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

I have upgraded to AE and started this mod again but its not allowing me to recruit Galesse. I forced it through console but then she walks away from me. Any one have this problem and a fix.

First time i heard of this do you have a follower mod that needs to be updated

15 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hey, I've come across an issue regarding Serana and the Matriarchal Machination quest. I'm directed to speak with Serana after talking with Valerica and I've tried before Valerica leads us to the bone yard and after we kill the Dragon but, No (dirtyborn) dialogue option appears. Any suggestion? Or is there a setstage command to mark it as complete? 

Thx  ;) 

The cheat codes and the book you can get from Galesse about quest will have the stage set, seems to happen sometimes when you kill the 3 keepers before talking to Valerica

2 hours ago, Helmut290456 said:

Hiho, Microsoft onboard Virusscan means that at this file "Hotfix Final Chapter (SEE or AE).3.7z" contains a virus!

Have a nice day

Helmut

I believe it was because I mistakenly packaged it for email, so i repacked it and am uploading it now

I Re-Packaged the SSE & AE hot fix version, it was flagged by antivirus and the only reason I can think of is when I first did it yesterday, I accidentally hit zip for email.

Repackaged SSE & AE Version is Live now.

Edited by _Caden_
6 hours ago, megamorph014 said:

Any chance for Flowergirl support of this? Id love to try this mod but sexlab isnt an option for me

As I fix remaining bugs on the final chapter, and have it complete, I have announced my retirement from modding after its done. Permissions will be given from Dirtyborns home site, for the community to make changes and upload, I have no doubt someone from there will make the version for flower girls.

53 minutes ago, Dodzh said:

Hotfix Final Chapter (SSE & AE) .3.7z still flagged as a virus by windows

Hmm, I gotta look into this then, only diference with SSE/AE version and LE version and changing the esp file to 44. There is no virus, but I'll see if i gotta update xedit or something

12 minutes ago, _Caden_ said:

Hmm, I gotta look into this then, only diference with SSE/AE version and LE version and changing the esp file to 44. There is no virus, but I'll see if i gotta update xedit or something

Yeah my anti virus also said a virus was detected and wouldnt let me download it.

On 6/15/2023 at 4:22 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

Thx  ;) 

Can anyone help me regarding this stage because, I can't advance anymore  :( 

20 hours ago, _Caden_ said:

I forced it through console NFF still will not accept her and Serana attacks her every time we teleport but if I force fuck her everything is fine. Just a lot of fucking every where we go. Not all of the follower lines are there but she follows and the quest lines show up. I will try to figure out the conflicting mod and get back to you. Might take some time.

or everyone having issues with virus check false flagging se/ae version hotfix, like i was, just download le version and convert to form 44 with xedit scrip from nexus, i did, it's working just fine

Looked on nexus, and I can't seem to find the script, could you list the name or post a link?

On 6/16/2023 at 7:53 AM, _Caden_ said:

Sorry that was my bad just realized i never uploaded it here, hotfix.3 will fix it, its uploaded

The cheat codes and the book you can get from Galesse about quest will have the stage set, seems to happen sometimes when you kill the 3 keepers before talking to Valerica

Ah okay thx for the info ;) 

On 6/17/2023 at 4:49 AM, BigOnes69 said:

I forced it through console NFF still will not accept her and Serana attacks her every time we teleport but if I force fuck her everything is fine. Just a lot of fucking every where we go. Not all of the follower lines are there but she follows and the quest lines show up. I will try to figure out the conflicting mod and get back to you. Might take some time.

do you have anything that alters vanilla follower quest, seems strange cause it must be a mod conflict somewhere, she is added to the vanilla follower system in skyrim