On 4/25/2023 at 7:01 PM, _Caden_ said:

Maybe reinstall the Galesse replacer after the other mod

Thx, she only turns when entering combat and turns back after a while. It's not a big deal for me. Actually it was really funny lol

I put Alpha.esp and GalUpdate.esp above Dyndolod, that's the lowest spots I can put. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 3:51 AM, Casandor26 said:

It's better in general but it will cost you around 20$ for 100k words. I think xvasynth is still the best free to use app right now 

Yeah and I would have to have over 27000 lines of dialogue re-created

Dirtyborn Progress for the next and final Update!

Easter Egg of sorts added as a nod to my first mod supporters back in the day, @Angie10. A full story as part of a quest.

Added New Personal Scenes with:
-Synda Llanith
-Maven Black-Briar
-Vex
-Gregor
-Belchimac
-Rorik
-Verner Rock-Crusher
-Banning
-Brynjolf
-Calixto Corrium
-Kerah
-Olfina
-Pantea Ateia
-Viola Giordano
-Temba Wide-Arm
-Boti
-Edla
-Morwen
-Sylgja
-Dreyla Alor
-Bralsa Drel
-Mirabelle Ervine
-Karliah
-Valerica
-Delphine

-Added New Quest - Deceitful in Duty (Complete)
-Added New Quest - And the Void is Her Shadow... (5% Done)

-Added "Different" way to learn pickpocket from Silda the Unseen
-Added new stories for Galesse to tell Serana when they interact
-Added new stories for Serana to tell Galesse when they interact
-Added more responses from Galesse when NPC's say hello to her

-Fixed BJ sex dialogue not firing for FemaleDarkElfCommoner voice

New Content added to the Scene Generator
-Added voice type FemaleCoward with scenes
-Added voice type FemaleOldGrumpy with scenes
-Added voice type MaleCommonAccented with scenes
-Added voice type MaleCondesending with scenes
-Added voice type MaleCoward with scenes
-Added voice type MaleDarkElf with scenes
-Added voice type MaleNordCommander with scenes
-Added voice type MaleOldKindly with scenes
-Added voice type MaleSlyCynical with scenes

-Added new responses to the NPC's from Galesse
-Added new responses to the player from Galesse

-Added more scenes for voice type FemaleArgonian
-Added more scenes for voice type FemaleCommander
-Added more scenes for voice type FemaleCommoner
-Added more scenes for voice type FemaleCondesending
-Added more scenes for voice type FemaleDarkElf
-Added more scenes for voice type FemaleEvenToned
-Added more scenes for voice type FemaleNord
-Added more scenes for voice type FemaleOrc

27 minutes ago, abcd99 said:

FYI, for Colossus Trial of Sprite, I could not find the journal. Stuck at Stage 30. Only found the giant lab rat. No quest marker either.

Its on alchemy table, must have fallen off somewhere, look around the table.

Just letting everyone know, I know it takes me a bit to reply, RL is very busy and free time goes to finishing this MOD. Alot of work yet to be done, but everything tied together in the end.

I've even added some part that you can ask Galesse to try and be nice if you want, which will change the scenes she has with some people, usually turning humorous.

Other parts of her past will become clear, and you'll hear stories of event she was there for. That go along with Skyrim lore. Even some areas you may have discovered in vanilla game, she gives back story to some of them.

43 minutes ago, Kraniumbrud said:

The Collapse of Virtue, Dosnt seem to work for me, after I r'ed his son and killed him, he wont talk to me, kleppr just say "now is not the time"

If they started to run around cause he was killed you have to give them time to settle down before they will talk, that's part of the vanilla mechanics, usually 24 hours

One second I am on Deagon mod's comment section, listening to user talk about how much she swears.

Someone then replies, "Find the Dirtyborn mod and take Galesse as a follower.  She well and truly outstrips Daegon's swearing."

I go searching for Dirtyborn and lo and behold, there's this massive DLCs sized quest mod, away from all the noise.

I am yet to play it, but thanks for making the mod.

Also, Just a couple of questions:

1) Will there be a Flower Girl version for this mod in future? (The main reason, I ask this is because while, I have no issue with SL framework, FlowerGirls offers a seduction system (Which also works with mod added followers), I do not know of any such system with SL.)

2) I notice there are additional dialogue with Serana and such, so will this mod be compatible with mods that change those NPC's voice types? (Like Serana Dialogue Addon)

3)IS She compatible with Nethers Follower Framework or should I avoid importing her into it?

4)Is the mod slated for further updates, new chapters etc? 

(Got the answer, an updated video was released hours after I asked this Lol)

Edited by stillsnow
On 3/26/2023 at 11:24 AM, _Caden_ said:

Did you check to make sure you have sexlab installed right?

In reference to animation failure with P+, this occurs both with this mod and with Serana's Amorous Adventures.  In both cases the animations derail on kiss-only scenes.  The kiss with Galese at the Talos shrine starts but doesn't complete.  After that, Sexlab P+ sees the actors as already engaged and refuses to load subsequent actor animation setup for them.  I haven't tried to find the script differences for prior player/Galese animations and the kiss-only ones, but the SLEN-initiated animations work for the player and Galese before that scene and fail afterward.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry for the question but just came back to adult mods in Skyrim in a long time. The quest seems very well made, however after the first 6-7 quests I feel like I cannot play as a female straight player. There are only scenes with females and most of the times I cannot even avoid it (with the exception of Kleppr's son if I remember correctly plus ofc prostitution ones etc). Is it the way it is or something I didn't get?

5 hours ago, Casandor26 said:

And the Void is Her Shadow is 5% done but this is already the final update. Does this mean this quest will never be finished ?

Yes my bad the quest is done

I forgot to remove the 5 percent thing from when I posted an update a few weeks ago about the progress.