On 11/24/2022 at 9:01 PM, _Caden_ said:

Do you have a follower mod that doesn't use the vanilla follower system? did you have her as a follower when you spoke with her?

All depends on if Devious Follower mod uses the Vanilla system or not.

I don't think I had a follower mod installed at the time. Anyway I went in with a much smaller mod list this time and it seems to be working fine now. I haven't gotten very far yet so not much to say on that end. Although I am impressed at the over 50,000 character interactions Galeese says she has considering Inigo is only around 7k.

Enjoying the mod so far. Only thing I prefered in shrouded secret was that it was easy to meet Galesse early and see all her quest and location aware dialogue. Now she is in a bit tougher to reach spot early(with all the difficulty increasing mods I am using). Minor thing though.

On 11/26/2022 at 8:46 AM, Mythosr said:

Enjoying the mod so far. Only thing I prefered in shrouded secret was that it was easy to meet Galesse early and see all her quest and location aware dialogue. Now she is in a bit tougher to reach spot early(with all the difficulty increasing mods I am using). Minor thing though.

It is definitely a different path, if you go to the old Hroldan area early in game you can start the quest at any time. Thinking about adding a starting quest later in an update, the blends with the start of the game to lead you to her.

Update about Chapter VI:

• Chapter VI will be all about scenes and dialogue
  • Working on correcting grammar and/or any bugs that are found

Additions that are being worked on:

1. Adding New Scenes for the Male Guards with Galesse - Done
  2. Adding Scenes between the Female Guards and Galesse - In Progress
  3. Adding Scenes that are quest aware for all Guards - In Progress
  4. Adding New Dialogue scenes with Unique NPCs - In Progress
  5. Adding Pick up lines from Unique NPC's at the Inns - In Progress
  6. Adding New voice types to the scene generator, along with new scene lines - In Progress
  7. Some of Galesse's misc. dialogue changes after certain quest are complete - In Progress
  8. More quest and sex aware dialogue - In Progress
  9. Adding New unique scenes between followers and Galesse - In Progress
  10. Anything else that I can fit in. - In Progress

Any lines of dialogue that you happen to see that need correcting place comment the line and/if it's in a quest, thank you.

1 hour ago, jperrins66 said:

Is she always 9/10 levels above the PC ? , just finding her a bit overpowered for my tastes. apart from that I love the mod.

She is yes, I had her a little high for test, i will lower her down to the PC's level in the next update. Gald you're enjoying the content

Hi I just stumbled upon your mod and the description caught my attention as there are various ways to interact with certain npc once you clear the quest but currently I am in mid game and already finished some Amorous Adventure mod, will this mod conflict or does not provide full experience?

Thank You

4 hours ago, xpardareon said:

Hi I just stumbled upon your mod and the description caught my attention as there are various ways to interact with certain npc once you clear the quest but currently I am in mid game and already finished some Amorous Adventure mod, will this mod conflict or does not provide full experience?

Thank You

You can run this mod with Amorous Adventures, many people do.

Super cool concept! 

I've met up with Galesse. I've cleared the sinkhole of draugr after speaking with Perth. Upon exiting the sinkhole, Perth just keeps repeating the "Whoa there" dialogue. 

I am sure this is user error. Any ideas?

Screenshot (27).png

Edited by Tockie
typoa
7 hours ago, Tockie said:

Super cool concept! 

I've met up with Galesse. I've cleared the sinkhole of draugr after speaking with Perth. Upon exiting the sinkhole, Perth just keeps repeating the "Whoa there" dialogue. 

I am sure this is user error. Any ideas?

Screenshot (27).png

As Heroine HoneyCrotch for some reason your vanilla quest is not completing like you have missed some drauger or not killed the boss in the mine. try setting forward the vanilla quest                       setstage FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA 20

2 hours ago, _Caden_ said:

As Heroine HoneyCrotch for some reason your vanilla quest is not completing like you have missed some drauger or not killed the boss in the mine. try setting forward the vanilla quest                       setstage FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA 20

Tha you both for your reply. According to the map, Soljunds Sinkhold is marked as (Cleared). I’ll restart the quest and see what happens. Thank ya’ll!

The sinkhole quest was always bugged in my case(on both le and se...if not becuase of the mods than obligatory thanks Todd is required).

Caden, suggestion for whoring out to bandits/forsworn if you are taking them(or havent already thought on implementing them yourself): depending on status and titles of your character, the factions decide to use pc free of charge(possibly in threesomes,foursomes...(off course not while galesse is around,that would be a death wish :D )), or if pc is a nymho/slut she "forgets" the to take payment for services provided. Thank you, this kinds of mods are few and inbetween.

Edited by wHOaMiEH

The quest is bugged. Doesn't matter what I do, even when she acknowledges that the mine is cleared AND I have talked to the supervisor, her dialogue doesn't update.

Will try to force nextstage via the cheatsheet and see what happens.

EDIT: Seems to be working OK if I skip that particular step, the scene at the Inn fires normally and all.

No idea why it bugged out though, even made a couple of NGs with a reduced mod list just to be on the safe side before forcing the issue.

EDIT2: Yeah, seems to be working OK. Unrelated to the above though:

1) Using a mod that changes some people into women (like guards). For some reason, the voiceovers of the guards are silent. Might be a different mod though, because I have no idea why they would be affected so.

2) This is just my opinion,but it would be nice to be able to progress the questline without the other questlines like the Companions, College or MQ.

Edited by The Zen
16 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

The sinkhole quest was always bugged in my case(on both le and se...if not becuase of the mods than obligatory thanks Todd is required).

Caden, suggestion for whoring out to bandits/forsworn if you are taking them(or havent already thought on implementing them yourself): depending on status and titles of your character, the factions decide to use pc free of charge(possibly in threesomes,foursomes...(off course not while galesse is around,that would be a death wish :D )), or if pc is a nymho/slut she "forgets" the to take payment for services provided. Thank you, this kinds of mods are few and inbetween.

I like these Ideas and will implement them

14 hours ago, The Zen said:

The quest is bugged. Doesn't matter what I do, even when she acknowledges that the mine is cleared AND I have talked to the supervisor, her dialogue doesn't update.

Will try to force nextstage via the cheatsheet and see what happens.

EDIT: Seems to be working OK if I skip that particular step, the scene at the Inn fires normally and all.

No idea why it bugged out though, even made a couple of NGs with a reduced mod list just to be on the safe side before forcing the issue.

EDIT2: Yeah, seems to be working OK. Unrelated to the above though:

1) Using a mod that changes some people into women (like guards). For some reason, the voiceovers of the guards are silent. Might be a different mod though, because I have no idea why they would be affected so.

2) This is just my opinion,but it would be nice to be able to progress the questline without the other questlines like the Companions, College or MQ.

I will look into this about certain vanilla quest