Prettier NPC Bosses

View File

What is this?

This mod changes the (facial) appearance of (some) unique female NPCs to be more appealing. (See the sceens for examples)

Check this handy list to keep track of your captured/not yet captured Unique NPCs, created by Furfi:

Currently altered NPCs are (also included in the list above):

• Spoiler
    • Ack-Ack
    • Avery
    • Bedlam
    • Big Maude
    • Captain Bridget
    • Chancer
    • Cinder
    • Clutch
    • Commander Kaylor (Nuka-World)
    • Cutty
    • Dara Hubbell (Nuka-World)
    • Darla
    • Desdemona
    • Dixie (Nuka-World)
    • Dreth
    • Emogene Cabot
    • Geneva
    • Glory
    • Isabel Cruz (Automatron)
    • Ivey (Automatron)
    • K1-98
    • Kendra
    • Knight Lucia
    • Lexa
    • Lizzie Wyath (Nuka-World)
    • Mags Black (Nuka-World)
    • Mandy Stiles
    • Maria
    • Nisha (Nuka-World)
    • Patricia Montgomery
    • Penny Fitzgerald
    • Red Tourette
    • Rolanda Hooper (Nuka-World)
    • Sally
    • Scribe Haylen
    • Senior Scribe Neriah
    • Shelly Tiller
    • Sierra Petrovita (Nuka-World)
    • Simone
    • Sister Gwyneth (Far Habor)
    • Sister Mai (Far Habor)
    • Skrap Rat
    • Smiling Kate
    • Sparta
    • Stash
    • Talia McGovern
    • Tammy Mac
    • Tessa
    • Tula Spinney (Nuka-World)
    • Whiplash
    • Zealot Theil (Far Habor)

If you know more of some other unique Raiders/Gunners or some other hostile/non hostile NPCs that you'd like to be altered in similar fashion, put a comment in, and I'll see about adding them to list.

Why?

Mainly for using in conjunction with mods like: Human Resources, Just Business etc. this makes your unique slaves more appealing.

I also highly recommend using something like: A Bit Prettier Gunners Faces & A Bit Prettier Raider Faces.

Another recommendation: Toothpick Stretching Mouth Bug Fix

I've also included an optional download for adding more appealing faces for generic raiders too.

If you are having issues with multiple conflicting Leveled list etc. edits, use Wrye Bash, it'll solve that.

Files come packed into BA2 archive.

Reruired Mods:

If you need to clean up your save from un-used records from disabled mods etc. please use the Resaver to clean up your saves.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/16/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SEE THE LIST IN THE DESCRIPTION!!!

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

Any chance of a version without crappy AWKCR?

I actually managed to find out what the issue is, I didn't actually meant for AWKCR to be a dependency, so it'll be fixed in next version.

1 hour ago, rennex said:

You should add Tammy Mac. I tried to enslave this bitch last night and she was so ugly I sent her ass to the https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34947!

This a very nice mod in my load order thank you.

Hmm, it seems that the target NPCs in th "To the Mattresses" -quest aren't unique, and are generated via scripts, so, I'm not sure I can. ?

I mean I can replace the NPC generated during the quest with a unique one, but this means it's not "backwards compatible", aka. if you already have the slave, unlike the rest I've modified, your slave wills till retain the fugly face. I'm afraid that's going to be the best I can do.

Edited by supernipsu
update
4 hours ago, Furfi said:

Hello, Here is a listing of NPCs I created. I share it in case you are interested.

(Some Names May be in French, Besause I'm French. Sorry.)

females NPCs.xlsx 36.62 kB · 1 download

Just a heads up, it's usually a good idea to share links to google docs etc. instead of actual excel files, because these things (along with .PDFs) are one of the most common ways of spreading viruses.

I did check and this is clean as far as I can tell.

Thanks for the info though, I did see quite a few names I'll check. Thanks! ?

Edited by supernipsu
3 hours ago, Furfi said:

Nice, thanks! ?

New version is up.

Also, please, if anyone can test the Rail Road quest "To the Mattresses" if able to see if my mod doesn't cause any issue with it, I'd appreciate it. I'm unable to do it for a while.

Edited by supernipsu
update

Would it be possible to upload a version that references the .esp files for MiscHairStyle and Kat's New Hairstyles? The reason I ask is because the .esp files for both of these dependent mods can already be made light (so remain as .esp files, but flagged as .esl). In this way, it also does not break any dependencies for other mods that also use them as masters

Edited by farmlandpancakeshalo
19 hours ago, farmlandpancakeshalo said:

Would it be possible to upload a version that references the .esp files for MiscHairStyle and Kat's New Hairstyles? The reason I ask is because the .esp files for both of these dependent mods can already be made light (so remain as .esp files, but flagged as .esl). In this way, it also does not break any dependencies for other mods that also use them as masters

I could have sworn, I'd tried to make them esl flagged before without luck...

That being said, there is nothing stopping that, if this is true. I'd just have identify which are using what, and then switch them over.

EDIT:

Mother f**** I swear, I thought I had tried ESL flagging those, but no, you are right, they are perfectly ESL flag-able, but no, I'm an idiot. ?

*Sigh*, well I fixed the mod. It now uses the base mod plugins, and not my conversions.

Thanks for the info!

Edited by supernipsu
UPDATE