2 hours ago, Furfi said:

Hello,

- There are no problems with the quest "To the Mattresses".

-I updated my "google doc".

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SmnKzT3lJ9lNyUhz5h-ovPXDZwTvgZ6OzDG0sGFjJSc/edit?usp=sharing

Nice, thanks for the testing! ?

I also included a link to your list on the mod page.

Let me know, if you find some more NPCs.

Edited by supernipsu
Spoiler
2 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Sieht gut aus mit dem Mod

gerade aus Fort Hagen (Untergrund - Automatron) zurück mit einer Gefangenen (Ivey)

Original

Fallout4_Kapitel19_135.jpg.6b305dd19f971b773e8c4241d527b033.jpg

Und nach ausgiebig Waschen und die Haare neu frisieren

Fallout4_emJ0JWZHza.jpg.2612cb5c6b24a3f358efb5911201bd8c.jpg

I have no idea what you are saying (I don't speak German), but I assume from the images, you were saying that that Ivey wasn't working?

And yes, I forgot turn off the traits inheritance, aka Ivey was still using preset raider faces, or whatever is in the list for raider presets.

Should be working now though, thanks for the heads up! ?

Vor 8 Stunden sagte supernipsu:
  Enthüllen Sie versteckte Inhalte

Ich habe keine Ahnung, was Sie sagen (ich spreche kein Deutsch), aber ich nehme anhand der Bilder an, dass Sie sagten, dass Ivey nicht funktioniert?

Und ja, ich habe vergessen, die Trait-Vererbung auszuschalten, alias Ivey verwendete immer noch voreingestellte Raider-Gesichter oder was auch immer in der Liste für Raider-Voreinstellungen steht.

Sollte jetzt aber funktionieren, danke für den Hinweis! ?

they don't use online translator - my fault

no - everything is fine - the first picture shows the Queen of the "Rust Devil" without her mod or without its complete installation!

the second picture then Ivey with the changes made by your mod

I had only noticed after leaving the underground location that something was wrong - after some searches found the error

(https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/64850) - and didn't want to play the capture again...

..so I adapted the course of my own story for myself - Ivey will only look like the 2nd picture after a thorough shower

Edited by Miauzi
On 11/19/2022 at 4:10 PM, supernipsu said:

I could have sworn, I'd tried to make them esl flagged before without luck...

That being said, there is nothing stopping that, if this is true. I'd just have identify which are using what, and then switch them over.

EDIT:

Mother f**** I swear, I thought I had tried ESL flagging those, but no, you are right, they are perfectly ESL flag-able, but no, I'm an idiot. ?

*Sigh*, well I fixed the mod. It now uses the base mod plugins, and not my conversions.

Thanks for the info!

I might just be doing something wrong, but for me it still requires two incompatible mods.

On 11/29/2022 at 7:54 AM, supernipsu said:

Name them, as in, give the name of the .esp/.esl etc. that the error gives, and I'll check it out.

DUDE! Can you do something about the hags at Diamond City? My grandma looked nicer, and she was 91.......

:flushed:

(Or better yet, tell me how to do it & I'll do it!!)

:cool:

12 hours ago, Miauzi said:

the lady from the subway station at the beach in East Boston obviously has a serious hair problem

I don't have any hair restorer, but we can hide her "hairlessness" with pretty latex hoods...
..and it turned out that she is a latex junkie in general

Fallout4_Kapitel31_108.jpg.24a3d356431174834992394b59c31557.jpgFallout4_2PFVVLPZEp.jpg.101befa65ab4c52e7b223f2741cb24bd.jpg

If you are talking about Revere Beach station and the raider leader Cinder, she is supposed to look like this (see below.)

I assume that is just a random raider then that is supposed to be bald.

20221215132440_1.jpg

Edited by supernipsu
12 hours ago, VonHelton said:

DUDE! Can you do something about the hags at Diamond City? My grandma looked nicer, and she was 91.......

:flushed:

(Or better yet, tell me how to do it & I'll do it!!)

:cool:

If you want to do it yourself, you need:

1. Face Ripper

2. FO4Edit (Make sure the NPCs are not marked as "Is CharGen Preset" or the CreationKit it will not extract them (FaceRipper always marks NPCs you export a face for as a CharGen preset). Also make sure that the NPC is not inheriting "Traits", because that is the override for the appearance + gender values, aka it needs to be disabled to have unique appearance.)

3. CreationKit (for extracting the face gen meshes. Select the NPCs you want to extract, and press Ctrl + F4 in the editor view. Having pre-made face gens is not STRICTLY required, but without them, the game has to generate them during the run time every time, which will cause lag/stutter spikes whenever the NPC is present.)

Or if you are able, just use the absolute piece of sh- I mean... totally functional and not a total piece of rainbows/unicorns face editor in the CreationKit to edit the NPC faces.

Edited by supernipsu
more info
Vor 1 Stunde sagte supernipsu:

und die Raider-Anführerin Cinder sprechen Wenn Sie über die Station Revere Beach , sollte sie so aussehen (siehe unten).

Ich nehme an, das ist nur ein zufälliger Angreifer, der eine Glatze haben soll.

20221215132440_1.jpg

We're talking for exactly -> Cinder

I only choose the bosses to capture - I even leave my companions outside so they don't interfere with me
Ivy, for example, has a "hyper-combat" - she uses it to pull her victims out of the "room" - you can't even find body parts anymore

none of my bosses looks like yours in the mod - none
all - but really all (and I've captured 8 of them so far) have the appearance of other female raiders like in the Nexus mod you linked

Without him, nothing had happened at first - my first victim was -> "Ivey" from the RustDevils

The point is:
At the moment I can even live with it - I am adapting my blog story accordingly - I currently have 2-3 months in advance for one entry per week

That's why I put her in a latex suit with a full mask - it's her "secret" fetish - because she can now live it out to the fullest in the RRS

?

3 hours ago, Miauzi said:

We're talking for exactly -> Cinder

I only choose the bosses to capture - I even leave my companions outside so they don't interfere with me
Ivy, for example, has a "hyper-combat" - she uses it to pull her victims out of the "room" - you can't even find body parts anymore

none of my bosses looks like yours in the mod - none
all - but really all (and I've captured 8 of them so far) have the appearance of other female raiders like in the Nexus mod you linked

Without him, nothing had happened at first - my first victim was -> "Ivey" from the RustDevils

The point is:
At the moment I can even live with it - I am adapting my blog story accordingly - I currently have 2-3 months in advance for one entry per week

That's why I put her in a latex suit with a full mask - it's her "secret" fetish - because she can now live it out to the fullest in the RRS

?

If you open your mod load out in FO4Edit, and locate the NPC record, you can see all the mods that try to override it, that is the simplest way to find out the issue.

Vor 28 Minuten sagte supernipsu:

Wenn Sie Ihr Mod-Loadout in FO4Edit öffnen und den NPC-Eintrag finden, können Sie alle Mods sehen, die versuchen, ihn zu überschreiben, das ist der einfachste Weg, das Problem herauszufinden.

Thanks for your help

but I won't become a "FO4edit" - because I'm crossing a limit I've set myself in modding my games

if I can't get it to work without stuff like that - then I'll leave it - I have more than enough other "jobs" to work on in the game and in my blog history

this has less to do with (supposed) ignorance - but simply with my age and the 3 burnouts I've already had - because you set yourself limits to preserve the remaining health.

46 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Thanks for your help

but I won't become a "FO4edit" - because I'm crossing a limit I've set myself in modding my games

if I can't get it to work without stuff like that - then I'll leave it - I have more than enough other "jobs" to work on in the game and in my blog history

this has less to do with (supposed) ignorance - but simply with my age and the 3 burnouts I've already had - because you set yourself limits to preserve the remaining health.

You could also just move this mod to the bottom of your load order. That should/might also work.

Vor 2 Stunden sagte supernipsu:

Sie können diesen Mod auch einfach an das Ende Ihrer Ladereihenfolge verschieben. Das sollte/könnte auch funktionieren.

Since he (funnily enough) comes first... ..I had already thought about it.

let's see if it solves the problem

updated:
I think that could have been the solution (end of loading order).

Fallout4_3IweuP7YHX.jpg

I think that's it - here is the boss "Bedlam" of the Dunwich Quarry

Fallout4_rdv9uLExzC.jpg.39d3c7eca0b70b1eef2c42210c5af563.jpg

Edited by Miauzi
4 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Since he (funnily enough) comes first... ..I had already thought about it.

let's see if it solves the problem

updated:
I think that could have been the solution (end of loading order).

Fallout4_3IweuP7YHX.jpg

I think that's it - here is the boss "Bedlam" of the Dunwich Quarry

Fallout4_rdv9uLExzC.jpg.39d3c7eca0b70b1eef2c42210c5af563.jpg

Glad you managed to fix it ?

I finally got this working and the ones I've found so far look great, kudos!!  My issue was that I use the Hipolfiy NPC Fo4Edit script to create hipoly faces from every NPC in every mod.  Whenever I enabled this and tried to build my plugin it would cause the script to throw an error on KSHairdos.esp.  I finally realized your mod already has HiPoly Faces so to fix the issue I just have build my plugin for all the other mods without it enabled and then enable this below my generated one.  Then it overwrites any of the NPC's you've done overtop of the Hipolyfied default.

I'd never even thought of snapping a shock collar on K1-98 until I released her and saw her new look.  Seems like she'll make a good whore on the main deck of the Prydwen.....

Edited by RileyAP