• 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with Ivey, her body became invisible and I can't enslave her using human resources via violate system. I swapped out her clothes and her hands disappeared.

I tried figuring out which mod was in conflict and I disabled every other mod besides human resources, AAF, violate and it's dependencies and nothing worked. Please help

I am using nexus mod manager and if it helps, I recently uninstalled the game before reinstalling it because of some environmental textures missing. Mod list is attached in the txt document.

It's driving me crazy, I can't figure it out 

Screenshot 2023-01-06 000040.png

Screenshot 2023-01-05 235959.png

modlist.fallout4.txt

8 hours ago, 2xpeter said:

I'm having an issue with Ivey, her body became invisible and I can't enslave her using human resources via violate system. I swapped out her clothes and her hands disappeared.

I tried figuring out which mod was in conflict and I disabled every other mod besides human resources, AAF, violate and it's dependencies and nothing worked. Please help

I am using nexus mod manager and if it helps, I recently uninstalled the game before reinstalling it because of some environmental textures missing. Mod list is attached in the txt document.

It's driving me crazy, I can't figure it out 

Screenshot 2023-01-06 000040.png

Screenshot 2023-01-05 235959.png

modlist.fallout4.txt 13.31 kB · 0 downloads

you don't have a conflict.  I have the same problem, and it is ONLY Ivey affected...disembodied head with the Black Face Bug, and completely borked as far as Just Business is concerned.  I have NO files overwriting her as far as I can see.  Every other NPC named in the file works as advertised.

Vor 10 Minuten sagte Thndrwlkr:

Sie haben keinen Konflikt. Ich habe das gleiche Problem, und es ist NUR Ivey betroffen ... körperloser Kopf mit dem Black Face Bug und völlig verarscht, was Just Business betrifft. Soweit ich sehen kann, habe ich KEINE Dateien, die sie überschreiben. Jeder andere in der Datei genannte NPC funktioniert wie angekündigt.

Ivey is the boss of the "Rust Devil" and comes with the DLC "Automatron"

I would look for errors in this environment - e.g. also the necessary physiques via "bodyslide"

Hello, what happened with red tourette and tessa? Tessa is completely invisible even her Power Armor and Red just has her standard Vanilla look face wise, i installed all needed mods except 1-2 hair mods wich i can pass on, how can i fix it? best regards

Scratch that. red tourettes looking fine now, appearently without all hair mods the faces wont be properly applied and is vanilla then

Edited by Hentaiii
On 1/6/2023 at 8:51 AM, Thndrwlkr said:

you don't have a conflict.  I have the same problem, and it is ONLY Ivey affected...disembodied head with the Black Face Bug, and completely borked as far as Just Business is concerned.  I have NO files overwriting her as far as I can see.  Every other NPC named in the file works as advertised.

Yeah same, so far every other NPC works and looks great. I noticed that when I killed Ivey, her head fell off as if the body wasn't attached. I tried recycleactor with the original ref id but my game crashes. It's as if it doesn't recognize Ivey as an NPC. 

I don't know how to use fo4edit well enough to figure out what the issue is. At least it's not just me. Hopefully the author can provide a fix

On 1/6/2023 at 9:04 AM, Miauzi said:

Ivey is the boss of the "Rust Devil" and comes with the DLC "Automatron"

I would look for errors in this environment - e.g. also the necessary physiques via "bodyslide"

Sorry I'm not skilled enough in modding, how would I search for errors in the environment? 

The necessary physiques? I'm not sure what you mean by that, is it the requirements of fusion girl and it's modded outfits? Sorry I'm a noob at modding

Vor 1 Minute sagte 2xpeter:

Tut mir leid, ich bin nicht geschickt genug im Modden, wie würde ich nach Fehlern in der Umgebung suchen? 

Die notwendigen Körperbau? Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was du damit meinst, sind es die Anforderungen von Fusion Girl und seinen modifizierten Outfits? Sorry, ich bin ein Noob im Modding

Yes - it's about fusion girl

you also have to build the outfits for the DLC you use

it would be one of the possible error causes

--

The question arises whether the raider bosses - especially Ivey from the Rust-Devil - worked without this beautification mod

next - what do the "normal" raiders look like with the beautification mods from Nexus - these mods are absolutely necessary so that the mod for the bosses can work at all!

38 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

--

The question arises whether the raider bosses - especially Ivey from the Rust-Devil - worked without this beautification mod

next - what do the "normal" raiders look like with the beautification mods from Nexus - these mods are absolutely necessary so that the mod for the bosses can work at all!

Oh yeah the fusion aspect is fine. I built all the bodyslides for the bodies and outfits previously and it works as intended. No issues there at all. I'm not home now but when I get back I'll post a screenshot. But so far, the bodies of normal raiders are fine even the ones in power armor. Only Ivey is the issue

39 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

--

EVERY SINGLE OUTFIT in my game that have any kind of Bodyslide files are batch built with fusion girl zeroed sliders, DLC or otherwise (this is a rookie thing, ffs) ...all physiques are controlled by a Bodygen setup (as they have been since the very first time I loaded CBBE into my game nearly seven years ago).   Ivey (yes, I know who she is, what DLC loads her, etc...  I have over 4500 hours of playtime) is THE ONLY NPC that presents as a disembodied head with the black face bug, and NO, the 'prettier raider' and 'prettier gunner' mods do nothing to correct her (I have tried both with and without them installed).  

If I remove this mod, Ivey presents as normal, and all other NPC's present as normal.  With this mod present, every other NPC affected by the mod presents as advertised, except Ivey.  I can find NO conflicts in 1) Vortex, 2) FO4Edit 3) LOOT, or 4) WyreBash.  When one extracts the NPC's from the DLCRobot esm, Ivey is NOT extracted, as she is NOT HumanRace, but a Synth2RaceValentine.  THIS is the root of the problem...NOT Bodyslide, NOT FusionGirl, NOT my setup.

Vor 11 Minuten sagte Thndrwlkr:

JEDES EINZELNE OUTFIT in meinem Spiel, das irgendeine Art von Bodyslide-Dateien enthält, wird stapelweise mit Fusion-Girl-Zeroed-Slidern, DLC oder anderem erstellt (das ist eine Anfängersache, ffs) ... alle Körper werden von einem Bodygen-Setup gesteuert (wie sie es waren seit ich vor fast sieben Jahren zum ersten Mal CBBE in mein Spiel geladen habe). Ivey (ja, ich weiß, wer sie ist, welche DLCs sie laden usw. Ich habe über 4500 Stunden Spielzeit) ist DER EINZIGE NPC, der sich als körperloser Kopf mit dem schwarzen Käfer präsentiert, und NEIN, der „schönere Angreifer“. ' und 'prettier gunner' Mods tun nichts, um sie zu korrigieren (ich habe es sowohl mit als auch ohne installierte Mods versucht). 

Wenn ich diesen Mod entferne, präsentiert sich Ivey ganz normal und alle anderen NPCs normal. Wenn dieser Mod vorhanden ist, präsentiert sich jeder andere NPC, der von dem Mod betroffen ist, wie angekündigt, außer Ivey. Ich kann KEINE Konflikte in 1) Vortex, 2) FO4Edit 3) LOOT oder 4) WyreBash finden. Wenn man die NPCs aus dem DLCRobot esm extrahiert, wird Ivey NICHT extrahiert, da sie NICHT HumanRace , sondern eine Synth2RaceValentine ist . DAS ist die Wurzel des Problems ... NICHT Bodyslide, NICHT FusionGirl, NICHT mein Setup.

Vor 12 Minuten sagte Thndrwlkr:

JEDES EINZELNE OUTFIT in meinem Spiel, das irgendeine Art von Bodyslide-Dateien enthält, wird stapelweise mit Fusion-Girl-Zeroed-Slidern, DLC oder anderem erstellt (das ist eine Anfängersache, ffs) ... alle Körper werden von einem Bodygen-Setup gesteuert (wie sie es waren seit ich vor fast sieben Jahren zum ersten Mal CBBE in mein Spiel geladen habe). Ivey (ja, ich weiß, wer sie ist, welche DLCs sie laden usw. Ich habe über 4500 Stunden Spielzeit) ist DER EINZIGE NPC, der sich als körperloser Kopf mit dem schwarzen Käfer präsentiert, und NEIN, der „schönere Angreifer“. ' und 'prettier gunner' Mods tun nichts, um sie zu korrigieren (ich habe es sowohl mit als auch ohne installierte Mods versucht). 

Wenn ich diesen Mod entferne, präsentiert sich Ivey ganz normal und alle anderen NPCs normal. Wenn dieser Mod vorhanden ist, präsentiert sich jeder andere NPC, der von dem Mod betroffen ist, wie angekündigt, außer Ivey. Ich kann KEINE Konflikte in 1) Vortex, 2) FO4Edit 3) LOOT oder 4) WyreBash finden. Wenn man die NPCs aus dem DLCRobot esm extrahiert, wird Ivey NICHT extrahiert, da sie NICHT HumanRace , sondern eine Synth2RaceValentine ist . DAS ist die Wurzel des Problems ... NICHT Bodyslide, NICHT FusionGirl, NICHT mein Setup.

Quite relaxed - so I wasn't the only one who had a problem with Ivey - although hers is a bit different than mine

Ivey as a "normal" boss of the "Rust Devils"

Fallout4_Kapitel19_135.jpg.451f14a22833a104e3c3701ab76af43e.jpg

Ivey with the beautification mods

Fallout4_emJ0JWZHza.jpg.161d9a23c9dc70a7e5e358dc5abdf6f0.jpg

I never got the look of the "Boss" mod as shown in the example pictures

1 hour ago, Thndrwlkr said:

If I remove this mod, Ivey presents as normal, and all other NPC's present as normal.  With this mod present, every other NPC affected by the mod presents as advertised, except Ivey.  I can find NO conflicts in 1) Vortex, 2) FO4Edit 3) LOOT, or 4) WyreBash.  When one extracts the NPC's from the DLCRobot esm, Ivey is NOT extracted, as she is NOT HumanRace, but a Synth2RaceValentine.  THIS is the root of the problem...NOT Bodyslide, NOT FusionGirl, NOT my setup.

Yeah I think this is the issue, when I was removed this mod and kept everything else, Ivey has a synth voice. I assumed I messed up my saved but now it makes sense.

Is there a way to change it to human race?

2 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Quite relaxed - so I wasn't the only one who had a problem with Ivey - although hers is a bit different than mine

Ivey as a "normal" boss of the "Rust Devils"

Fallout4_Kapitel19_135.jpg.451f14a22833a104e3c3701ab76af43e.jpg

Ivey with the beautification mods

Fallout4_emJ0JWZHza.jpg.161d9a23c9dc70a7e5e358dc5abdf6f0.jpg

I never got the look of the "Boss" mod as shown in the example pictures

Exactly what I have been saying.  PrettierNPCBosses does NOT work with Ivey, though it certainly DOES work with the other 49 NPC's shipped in the mod.  This tells me that the mod does work, at least 98% of the time.  This is what I have been saying since the beginning.  When this mod is installed as close to last as possible in the load order, Ivey does NOT work as advertised.  The first image you posted is vanilla, the second comes from 'A bit prettier Raider Faces' (I know this as I have ALREADY tried this route).  Unfortunately, for PNB mod to work as it was intended to, it must load AFTER all others that affect raiders and npc's added by this mod, else it is pointless to have since other mods will be overwriting the facegen data for some npcs.

The mod you are showing (A bit Prettier Raider Faces ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/64850) does NOT specifically ADD Ivey as an NPC (ie, she is NOT listed in the esp as a specific raider), so it just applies the new face upgrades based on her faction, and NOT her race (thus the whole 'Raider Faces' and 'Gunner Faces' in the mod titles).  Ack-Ack and Chancer are both added by the same mod, but they present correctly as advertised when PNB loads after ABPRF

I really don't know how else to explain this to you, but the problem is the RACE...not the body, not fusiongirl, not her faction, not the load order, not forgetting to build outfits in bodyslide, and DEFINITELY not with my setup.  I have already duplicated that which you have posted above long before I ever posted anything in this thread by placing this mod's esp before that supplied by 'A bit prettier Raider Faces', but then, the other Prettier NPC Bosses (Ack-Ack and Chancer specifically) do NOT present as advertised by this mod. 

-If I remove this mod's esp, but leave ABPRF, the second image is how Ivey looks...if I remove both mods, the first image is what I have. 

-If I install both, but place this mod's esp after that supplied by 'ABPRF', Ivey is just a black face bugged head floating around...which is exactly the same as if I ONLY installed this mod. 

-If I install this mod, then overwrite with Senator Blutarsky's Raider Queen's Revamp ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11818-raider-queens-legendary-female-raider-faces-revamp/ ), I get all of his Raider Bosses correctly, and Ivey still presents as a floating black face-bugged head (as Bluto did not add anyone from any DLC).  If I drop this mod, and leave his installed, I get the Ivey you have in the first picture.

-Although there is not mention of Ivey in the mod 'Synths revamped ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34436), I tried disabling it with no improvement (the plugin for PNB already loaded AFTER all the plugins for Synths Revamped, but just in case).

-If there are any other mods which modify Ivey, even indirectly, I will happily put them into the mix to see if I get the same results, just point me in the right direction.

Whenever Ivey wass just a talking head, I used Crazy's Multi Tool to change her wardrobe, but then she was handless.  'Rusty Face Fix' usually cures any brown face bugs, but won't touch her at all, and putting in the 'High Res DLC Face Fix' is pointless as I don't use the HD textures from Bethesda (yuck), but I still tried installing it, and it did exactly nothing.

Believe me when I say I have looked for the cause of this problem.  Many hours were spent trying to fix this, and I am no rookie at this.  Checking Bodyslide and Bodygen for correctness is always my first stop.  I even run Bodyslide every single time I switch between profiles, just in case.

Ivey is borked in this mod, and the culprit is, probably, because she is a synth...a very specific kind of synth, a SynthGen2RaceValentine like Nick Valentine and Dima, not just 'SynthRace' or 'Synth' (this is probably also the cause for issues with JustBusiness...has anyone ever tried to take Dima or Nick as a slave?).  I have already finished the Automatron content on my current playthrough, leaving Ivey as a moldering corpse instead of enslaving her (in the end, I really like this mod way too much to drop it just for her), or I would go back and test my theory by using Crazy's tool to bring her up in Looksmenu to load a different preset on her, or trying to set her as HumanRace in the console (that whole 'right click for id (xx00E399 in Ivey's case) then 'setrace hr' or 'setrace humanrace') before getting her out of her Power Armor (or, probably before you mark her in Just Business) to see if that worked (I do this with Curie at Dr. Amari's place after getting her new body as she works better with AAF that way...Curie is normally a Miss Nanny, then a regular Synth according to her FormID's), but beyond that, I don't see how to fix it as it sits.

3 minutes ago, 2xpeter said:

Yeah I think this is the issue, when I was removed this mod and kept everything else, Ivey has a synth voice. I assumed I messed up my saved but now it makes sense.

Is there a way to change it to human race?

right click her while in Console mode to get her ID (xx00e399 depending on where dlcrobot loads), then type setrace humanrace, or setrace hr

Vor 2 Minuten sagte 2xpeter:

Ja, ich denke, das ist das Problem, als ich diesen Mod entfernt und alles andere behalten habe, hat Ivey eine Synthesizer-Stimme. Ich nahm an, ich hätte meine Ersparnisse durcheinander gebracht, aber jetzt macht es Sinn.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, es auf die menschliche Rasse umzustellen?

Well - how do I get Ivey in the game?

I capture them:
- Abandonment by AAF Violante
- Enslavement by "Human Resources"

apparently the race is changed - because if I do the same thing with a "vampire" (Sanguinaire-Mod) in the same way - a pile of ash is created on which the captured "vampire" sits/stands
i.e. the "original" is killed and no "clone" is put in its place

Fallout4_Kapitel32_35.jpg

19 minutes ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Genau das, was ich gesagt habe. PrettierNPCBosses funktioniert NICHT mit Ivey, obwohl es sicherlich mit den anderen 49 NPCs funktioniert, die in der Mod enthalten sind . Das sagt mir, dass der Mod funktioniert, mindestens 98% der Zeit. Das habe ich von Anfang an gesagt. Wenn dieser Mod in der Ladereihenfolge so nah wie möglich am Ende installiert wird, funktioniert Ivey NICHT wie angekündigt. Das erste Bild, das Sie gepostet haben, ist Vanilla, das zweite stammt von 'A bit hübscher Raider Faces' (ich weiß das, da ich diese Route BEREITS ausprobiert habe). Damit der PNB-Mod so funktioniert, wie er beabsichtigt war, muss er leider NACH allen anderen geladen werden, die Raider und NPCs betreffen, die von diesem Mod hinzugefügt wurden, sonst ist es sinnlos, da andere Mods die Facegen-Daten für einige NPCs überschreiben.

Der Mod, den du zeigst (A bit Prettier Raider Faces ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/64850 ) FÜGT Ivey NICHT ausdrücklich als NPC hinzu (d. h. sie ist NICHT im ESP als spezifischer Raider aufgeführt ), also wendet es nur die neuen Gesichts-Upgrades basierend auf ihrer Fraktion und NICHT ihrer Rasse an (daher die ganzen „Raider Faces“ und „Gunner Faces“ in den Mod-Titeln). Ack-Ack und Chancer werden beide durch denselben Mod hinzugefügt , aber sie werden wie angekündigt korrekt angezeigt, wenn PNB nach ABPRF geladen wird

Ich weiß wirklich nicht, wie ich dir das sonst erklären soll, aber das Problem ist das RENNEN ... nicht der Körper, nicht das Fusiongirl, nicht ihre Fraktion, nicht die Ladereihenfolge, nicht zu vergessen, Outfits in Bodyslide zu bauen, und DEFINITIV nicht mit meiner einstellung. Ich habe das, was Sie oben gepostet haben, bereits dupliziert, lange bevor ich jemals etwas in diesem Thread gepostet habe, indem ich das ESP dieses Mods vor das von 'A bit prettier Raider Faces' gestellt habe, aber dann haben die anderen Prettier NPC Bosses (Ack-Ack und Chancer speziell) NICHT wie von diesem Mod beworben präsentieren. 

-Wenn ich das ESP dieses Mods entferne, aber ABPRF verlasse, sieht das zweite Bild so aus, wie Ivey aussieht ... wenn ich beide Mods entferne, ist das erste Bild das, was ich habe. 

- Wenn ich beide installiere, aber das ESP dieses Mods hinter dem von 'ABPRF' bereitgestellten platziere, ist Ivey nur ein schwarzer Kopf mit Wanzen, der herumschwebt ... was genau dasselbe ist, als ob ich NUR diesen Mod installiert hätte. 

-Wenn ich diesen Mod installiere und dann mit Senator Blutarskys Raider Queen's Revamp ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11818-raider-queens-legendary-female-raider-faces-revamp/ ) überschreibe, bekomme ich alle seine Raider-Bosse korrekt, und Ivey präsentiert sich immer noch als schwebender schwarzer Kopf mit verwanztem Gesicht (da Bluto niemanden aus irgendeinem DLC hinzugefügt hat). Wenn ich diesen Mod lösche und seinen installiert lasse, bekomme ich den Ivey, den Sie im ersten Bild haben.

- Obwohl Ivey in der Mod „Synths revamped“ ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34436 ) nicht erwähnt wird, habe ich versucht, sie ohne Verbesserung zu deaktivieren (das Plugin für PNB wurde bereits NACH allen Plugins geladen für Synthesizer überarbeitet, aber nur für den Fall).

-Wenn es andere Mods gibt, die Ivey modifizieren, auch nur indirekt, werde ich sie gerne in den Mix einfügen, um zu sehen, ob ich die gleichen Ergebnisse erhalte, weisen Sie mich einfach in die richtige Richtung.

Immer wenn Ivey nur ein sprechender Kopf war, benutzte ich Crazy's Multi Tool, um ihre Garderobe zu wechseln, aber dann war sie handlos. „Rusty Face Fix“ heilt normalerweise alle braunen Gesichtswanzen, berührt sie aber überhaupt nicht, und das Einfügen des „High Res DLC Face Fix“ ist sinnlos, da ich nicht die HD-Texturen von Bethesda verwende (igitt), aber Ich habe immer noch versucht, es zu installieren, und es hat genau nichts gebracht.

Glauben Sie mir, wenn ich sage, dass ich nach der Ursache dieses Problems gesucht habe. Viele Stunden wurden damit verbracht, dies zu beheben, und ich bin kein Anfänger darin. Die Überprüfung von Bodyslide und Bodygen auf Korrektheit ist immer meine erste Anlaufstelle. Ich führe Bodyslide sogar jedes Mal aus, wenn ich zwischen Profilen wechsle, nur für den Fall.

Ivey ist in diesem Mod gebohrt, und der Schuldige ist wahrscheinlich, weil sie ein Synthesizer ist ... eine ganz bestimmte Art von Synthesizer, ein SynthGen2RaceValentine wie Nick Valentine und Dima, nicht nur 'SynthRace' oder 'Synth' (das ist wahrscheinlich auch die Ursache für Probleme mit JustBusiness ... hat jemals jemand versucht, Dima oder Nick als Sklaven zu nehmen?). Ich habe den Automatron-Inhalt bei meinem aktuellen Durchspielen bereits beendet und Ivey als verwesende Leiche zurückgelassen, anstatt sie zu versklaven (am Ende mag ich diese Mod wirklich viel zu sehr, um sie nur für sie fallen zu lassen), oder ich würde zurückgehen und testen meine Theorie, indem ich Crazys Tool verwende, um sie im Looksmenu aufzurufen, um ein anderes Preset auf sie zu laden, oder versuche, sie als HumanRace in der Konsole festzulegen (das ganze 'Rechtsklick für ID (xx00E399 in Iveys Fall) und dann 'setrace hr' oder 'setrace humanrace'), bevor Sie sie aus ihrer Power Armor holen (oder wahrscheinlich bevor Sie sie in Just Business markieren), um zu sehen, ob das funktioniert hat (ich mache das mit Curie bei Dr. Amari, nachdem ich ihren neuen Körper bekommen habe, da sie besser funktioniert mit AAF auf diese Weise ... Curie ist normalerweise eine Miss Nanny, dann ein normaler Synth gemäß ihren FormIDs), aber darüber hinaus sehe ich nicht, wie ich es reparieren soll, während es sitzt.

Like I said, I understand what you're saying

I'm sorry that it initially led to a misunderstanding - I've been playing Fallout for as long as you have...
..but I'm not versed in using your methods to get to the bottom of such problems

if you look at the 2nd page of this thread - I already wrote about my problems there

and yes - this Ivey has the looks of a "normal" enhanced raider girl...
..which was enough for me to continue my blog story.

With the look Ivey was envisioned by the mod author, my narrative wouldn't have worked at all - but only marginally

14 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Well - how do I get Ivey in the game?

I capture them:
- Abandonment by AAF Violante
- Enslavement by "Human Resources"

apparently the race is changed - because if I do the same thing with a "vampire" (Sanguinaire-Mod) in the same way - a pile of ash is created on which the captured "vampire" sits/stands
i.e. the "original" is killed and no "clone" is put in its place

Fallout4_Kapitel32_35.jpg

Not really sure why it works the way it does.  Unmodded Ivey can be easily captured in Just Business, and she behaves exactly like every other slave, but as soon as this mod adds her, it becomes near impossible.  I have marked her, wounded her, then ordered her to put on the collar, and it is at this point where she becomes unresponsive.  She will follow me out of the Hanger, and to wherever I go, and ONLY then will she respond to my order to exit her power armor, but then she is just a talking head.  I have some experience with M.C.G. taking her as a slave, but that mod is just so...big.    M.C.G. also destroys the original and creates a clone, but I stopped using it because every time I captured Captain Bridget, it turned her into a radroach (pretty sure that one was a conflict with my setup, though), and every time I managed to get the Bunker Hill caravans to visit my settlements, Cricket and her crew always tried to kill my slaves (again, this one is also probably a conflict).  I haven't had any issues with her in AAF Violate. Never REALLY played with Sanguinaire, mostly because at that time, I was testing/using a bunch of FlashyJoeR's mods, and those kept breaking my game something fierce, so I just forgot about the other one (now I am going to HAVE to go back to that one again).  Human Resources is a whole different playing style than Just Business, and I do have it installed, but on my female profile, which I haven't played in quite some time (chick is still in Sanctuary at this point, like level 3?).

Again, I believe it is because she is such a specific type of synth, and I don't think that SynthGen2RaceValentine is necessarily cloneable (maybe do a test on Nick or Dima?  Those are the other two of that race that I am aware of).  If you have Sanguinaire installed, try opening the console and switching her race (right click her in console, then use the 'setrace humanrace' or 'setrace hr' command) BEFORE interacting with her, but make sure you have a solid save before you try this, as it could just crash the game.  If this works, then we know the problem with Ivey is the race.

23 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

I'm sorry that it initially led to a misunderstanding - I've been playing Fallout for as long as you have...
..but I'm not versed in using your methods to get to the bottom of such problems

It's an obsessive-compulsive thing...don't get versed in that, please.  If there are ten mods that do a thing, I simply MUST test all ten, even if the first test on the first one gives me the results I want ?

24 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

With the look Ivey was envisioned by the mod author, my narrative wouldn't have worked at all - but only marginally

She is a hotttie using 'A bit prettier raider faces', no doubt about that.  I might try playing around in Vortex to see if I can get THAT face to load instead of this one, but for all of its strengths, editing individual files for load order is still better in MO2.

Vor 16 Minuten sagte Thndrwlkr:

Auch hier glaube ich, dass es daran liegt, dass sie eine so spezifische Art von Synthesizer ist, und ich glaube nicht, dass SynthGen2RaceValentine unbedingt klonbar ist (vielleicht einen Test mit Nick oder Dima machen? Das sind die anderen beiden dieser Rasse, die ich kenne ). Wenn Sie Sanguinaire installiert haben, versuchen Sie, die Konsole zu öffnen und ihre Rasse zu wechseln (klicken Sie in der Konsole mit der rechten Maustaste auf sie und verwenden Sie dann den Befehl „setrace humanrace“ oder „setrace hr“), BEVOR Sie mit ihr interagieren, aber stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie einen soliden Speicher vor sich haben Versuchen Sie dies, da dies das Spiel zum Absturz bringen könnte. Wenn das funktioniert, dann wissen wir, dass das Problem mit Ivey das Rennen ist.

The problem is that I probably won't be able to try this (with a vampire) for another 1-2 weeks

I'm currently stuck in "Point Lookout" - I have to advance the story there first - which means for me:
- Draft the "red thread" for the chapter
- Write storyboard
- Play the quest while taking the necessary pictures
- Write the text for the chapter based on the pictures
etc.

parallel there are 10 chapters with pictures and text that I have to put together and upload in a blog

old score with location lowest level "Dunwich Borers"...
..unfortunately I cleaned it up a few days ago.

so I have to wait until I come back from Point Lookout and do a "hub" with vampires

Vor 13 Minuten sagte Thndrwlkr:

Es ist eine zwanghafte Sache ... machen Sie sich bitte nicht damit vertraut. Wenn es zehn Mods gibt, die etwas tun, MUSS ich einfach alle zehn testen, auch wenn der erste Test auf dem ersten mir die gewünschten Ergebnisse liefert ?

Sie ist eine heiße Frau, die 'etwas hübschere Raider-Gesichter' verwendet, daran besteht kein Zweifel. Ich könnte versuchen, in Vortex herumzuspielen, um zu sehen, ob ich DIESES Gesicht anstelle von diesem laden kann, aber trotz all seiner Stärken ist das Bearbeiten einzelner Dateien für die Ladereihenfolge in MO2 immer noch besser.

So robotized dairy cow, she's really cute, isn't she?

Fallout4_Kapitel23_91.jpg.61412094bf28f90a7f276c7e964a5c53.jpgFallout4_Kapitel23_92.jpg.f624f9bf75386c096c791e9f1f9cecad.jpgFallout4_Kapitel23_97.jpg.690ff69411f0c69696704f2e833dbdd2.jpg

I have a workaround, I think.

Using just business, mark ivey and subdue her.  She will fall to one knee, but if you approach her, you will only see the option to 'hack' her.  Don't.  Just wait.

Soon enough, she will stand up, and then the 'command' option becomes available.  Follow through with 'talk', then 'Here, put this collar on'.

Ivey will again fall to one knee, and although the 'slave' option will become available, it does nothing.  To work around this, leave the hanger.  Once you are outside, walk to a clear area, Ivey will follow.  At this point, the entire Just Business menu is functional.

Order her out of her power armor.  She will manifest as the dreaded floating black faced bug head.  As soon as she moves away from the armor, enter the console and click on the head.  I had a whole new FormID pop up (it was something like FF00a99 or something odd like that, don't recall).  Now, with this FormID loaded, type either 'setrace hr' or 'setrace humanrace'.  Her body will now appear according to whatever your Bodyslide built female preset is (FusionGirl Zeroed in my case), but she will still have the brown face.  NOW, however, the Rusty Face Fix mod worked like a charm, at least on my set up (I am using Unfair skin AIO with High Poly face Redux and Natasha face textures installed for testing).

I need to go back in and do a second run to verify, and will post pics if all is well.