8 hours ago, Thndrwlkr said:

I have a workaround, I think.

Using just business, mark ivey and subdue her.  She will fall to one knee, but if you approach her, you will only see the option to 'hack' her.  Don't.  Just wait.

Soon enough, she will stand up, and then the 'command' option becomes available.  Follow through with 'talk', then 'Here, put this collar on'.

Ivey will again fall to one knee, and although the 'slave' option will become available, it does nothing.  To work around this, leave the hanger.  Once you are outside, walk to a clear area, Ivey will follow.  At this point, the entire Just Business menu is functional.

Order her out of her power armor.  She will manifest as the dreaded floating black faced bug head.  As soon as she moves away from the armor, enter the console and click on the head.  I had a whole new FormID pop up (it was something like FF00a99 or something odd like that, don't recall).  Now, with this FormID loaded, type either 'setrace hr' or 'setrace humanrace'.  Her body will now appear according to whatever your Bodyslide built female preset is (FusionGirl Zeroed in my case), but she will still have the brown face.  NOW, however, the Rusty Face Fix mod worked like a charm, at least on my set up (I am using Unfair skin AIO with High Poly face Redux and Natasha face textures installed for testing).

I need to go back in and do a second run to verify, and will post pics if all is well.

It fucking worked! Thank you!

I use human resources and violate so my steps were slightly different. Here's what I did in case someone else has this issue using those mods. 

After I shot out the fusion core and got her to leave the power armor, I clicked her head and used "setrace humanrace" the shorten version doesn't work for me.

Then I enslaved her and I had to use the command again after she's hand cuffed and collared. After that she's good. 

I'm gonna try again tomorrow morning just to make sure her race doesn't revert after restarting etc. but so far so good!

9 hours ago, 2xpeter said:

I use human resources and violate so my steps were slightly different. Here's what I did in case someone else has this issue using those mods. 

After I shot out the fusion core and got her to leave the power armor, I clicked her head and used "setrace humanrace" the shorten version doesn't work for me.

Then I enslaved her and I had to use the command again after she's hand cuffed and collared. After that she's good. 

I'm gonna try again tomorrow morning just to make sure her race doesn't revert after restarting etc. but so far so good!

I also have to use the longform.  It looks like the Human Resources version of this process is much more simplified, so I am going to have to go back and give it a full playthrough again, along with Sanguinaire, at some point.

Vor 17 Minuten sagte Thndrwlkr:

Ich muss auch die Langform verwenden. Es sieht so aus, als wäre die Human Resources-Version dieses Prozesses viel einfacher, also muss ich zurückgehen und es zusammen mit Sanguinaire irgendwann noch einmal komplett durchspielen.

it also depends a bit on the settings

for me, "knocking" with the stick on the shell of the PA is enough - that she came out of it and squatted down with the pose "mercy - I surrender"

since I really wanted to capture her - I played around with the settings a bit
if you've already marched through "Fort Hagen" 10-12 times - I don't have to prove anything to myself anymore when it comes to "fighting".

?

19 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

it also depends a bit on the settings

for me, "knocking" with the stick on the shell of the PA is enough - that she came out of it and squatted down with the pose "mercy - I surrender"

since I really wanted to capture her - I played around with the settings a bit
if you've already marched through "Fort Hagen" 10-12 times - I don't have to prove anything to myself anymore when it comes to "fighting".

?

10 hours ago, 2xpeter said:

It appears the changes do not stick using just business, at least not in the test environment I was using.  When I reloaded the last save this morning, Ivey was invisible.   Will retry in a different setup, and possibly with a 'clean' playthrough

3 hours ago, Thndrwlkr said:

It appears the changes do not stick using just business, at least not in the test environment I was using.  When I reloaded the last save this morning, Ivey was invisible.   Will retry in a different setup, and possibly with a 'clean' playthrough

Same but I had odd results. Once where she was completely invisible and others where she was fine except she didn't behave like a slave from human resources. I had to use the short command before using the long form to get it to work. When it does work, she looks great. Most of the bosses in this mod look amazing

BTW which do you prefer? Human resources or Just business? I'm having issues with the recruitment beacon ever since I used the brothel beacon as well as some quest bugs but I don't think I can switch or use both mid playthrough. Perhaps on another playthrough I want to try Just business

Edited by 2xpeter
4 hours ago, 2xpeter said:

Same but I had odd results. Once where she was completely invisible and others where she was fine except she didn't behave like a slave from human resources. I had to use the short command before using the long form to get it to work. When it does work, she looks great. Most of the bosses in this mod look amazing

BTW which do you prefer? Human resources or Just business? I'm having issues with the recruitment beacon ever since I used the brothel beacon as well as some quest bugs but I don't think I can switch or use both mid playthrough. Perhaps on another playthrough I want to try Just business

I haven't really spent a lot of time with Human Resources.  I like the concept, though.  Just Business I use mostly for convenience, as I have used it since it came out.

Vor 1 Stunde sagte Thndrwlkr:

Ich habe nicht wirklich viel Zeit mit Human Resources verbracht. Das Konzept gefällt mir aber. Just Business verwende ich hauptsächlich aus praktischen Gründen, da ich es seit seinem Erscheinen verwende.

I've been using HR since the start of the current run.

My goal was never to run a brothel and trade in slaves

I was interested in capturing raiders and letting them work in my settlement
and
these workers do not count among the "normal" settlers and I get problems with the upper limit (yes - I know - there are mods to change that)

With the mod "Raider Reform School" I came up with the idea of catching the (female) Raider bosses - "re-educating" them sexually and letting them work among other things in the devices of the WDF (blood, milk, semen).

And that's where my particular problem begins...
..you have only one place for a slave at the beginning and you can only increase the number of places by fame of the brothel!!

So there is a brothel running in the "background" of both Sanctuary and Vault 111 to push this line up.

No - I do not have sufficient programming knowledge to write a script that increases this upper limit to a desired value to be entered

So all sorts of weird types (brotherhood, raiders, D.C. guards and many more) run through my vault as customers
and
if I want to take pictures (for my blog story) I always have to make sure that they don't get into the photo.

Fallout4_KnfljOSrCc.jpg

Fallout4_ucvFdR35Y7.jpg

Fallout4_OkeGJpBorD.jpg

Edited by Miauzi
On 12/21/2022 at 9:41 AM, BeowulfMKII said:

Can you add Mother Isolde, Sister Verena, Sister Layla and Confessor Adalia?

There's also Far Harbor:

The Archemist
Harriet
Harper
Gwyneth
Mai
Theil

I'll check those out too.

On 1/7/2023 at 5:32 PM, Thndrwlkr said:

EVERY SINGLE OUTFIT in my game that have any kind of Bodyslide files are batch built with fusion girl zeroed sliders, DLC or otherwise (this is a rookie thing, ffs) ...all physiques are controlled by a Bodygen setup (as they have been since the very first time I loaded CBBE into my game nearly seven years ago).   Ivey (yes, I know who she is, what DLC loads her, etc...  I have over 4500 hours of playtime) is THE ONLY NPC that presents as a disembodied head with the black face bug, and NO, the 'prettier raider' and 'prettier gunner' mods do nothing to correct her (I have tried both with and without them installed).  

If I remove this mod, Ivey presents as normal, and all other NPC's present as normal.  With this mod present, every other NPC affected by the mod presents as advertised, except Ivey.  I can find NO conflicts in 1) Vortex, 2) FO4Edit 3) LOOT, or 4) WyreBash.  When one extracts the NPC's from the DLCRobot esm, Ivey is NOT extracted, as she is NOT HumanRace, but a Synth2RaceValentine.  THIS is the root of the problem...NOT Bodyslide, NOT FusionGirl, NOT my setup.

Sorry for the late response, but system does not inform me of a message unless you tag me, or better yet, just send me a direct pm, that's the best option imo. But I can fix that easily.

Edited by supernipsu
5 hours ago, supernipsu said:

I'll check those out too.

Sorry for the late response, but system does not inform me of a message unless you tag me, or better yet, just send me a direct pm, that's the best option imo. But I can fix that easily.

No worries.  Not having Ivey doesn't take away from the rest of the NPC's you have in the mod.  Great Work!

Ooo, author's alive!

So, I just tested your mod. I didn't test a lot since I knew only two locations of bosses that didn't need quests to be spawned.

I'm sure we know how ugly Spartan looks in vanilla. But, this is where I'm confused.

In the following link, I wasn't meeting one or more requirements for the mod. As of result, Spartan spawned as white female with broken stretching hair.

But, once I met all the requirements for the mod, Spartan now spawns as... black female.

My question is; are the bosses random generated per save or is the mod acting weird when all requirements are not met which led to wrong spawns? Tysm!

I hope you keep it updated and replace existing remaining vanilla female bosses if are there any.

Edited by georgechalkias
On 1/9/2023 at 4:55 AM, Miauzi said:

I've been using HR since the start of the current run.

My goal was never to run a brothel and trade in slaves

I was interested in capturing raiders and letting them work in my settlement
and
these workers do not count among the "normal" settlers and I get problems with the upper limit (yes - I know - there are mods to change that)

With the mod "Raider Reform School" I came up with the idea of catching the (female) Raider bosses - "re-educating" them sexually and letting them work among other things in the devices of the WDF (blood, milk, semen).

And that's where my particular problem begins...
..you have only one place for a slave at the beginning and you can only increase the number of places by fame of the brothel!!

So there is a brothel running in the "background" of both Sanctuary and Vault 111 to push this line up.

No - I do not have sufficient programming knowledge to write a script that increases this upper limit to a desired value to be entered

So all sorts of weird types (brotherhood, raiders, D.C. guards and many more) run through my vault as customers
and
if I want to take pictures (for my blog story) I always have to make sure that they don't get into the photo.

Fallout4_KnfljOSrCc.jpg

Fallout4_ucvFdR35Y7.jpg

Fallout4_OkeGJpBorD.jpg

Going off-topic! That Vault 111 works just fine? No issues, crashes? Settlers can live there, work, etc, etc? About to try it in new save.

Vor 9 Minuten sagte Georgechalkias:

Off-Topic! Dass Vault 111 einwandfrei funktioniert? Keine Probleme, Abstürze? Siedler können dort leben, arbeiten, etc, etc? Werde es gleich in einem neuen Save ausprobieren.

Please read the mod description carefully.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19663

The mod overwrites the "normal" Vault 111 - or replaces it with a "copy"

Should other mods require the "normal" vault - it will not work.

That's why I only installed this mod after my first visit to the Vault...
..my char doesn't start in the vault - but needs the holotape from the dead Nora - who is in the reactor room - to be able to start the quest "Search for Shaun".

Otherwise please note:
You should definitely replace the existing beds - in which you can also sleep with this mod - with normal beds from the workshop.

Water is only available through the special well pumps - which have a concrete base

Energy has to be generated separately in the cave area - that's part of my blog story

Food can be grown normally - as long as the workshop allows you to build planters for greenhouses, for example

When installing you should choose the option to keep the vault doors open - this affects the doors in the "old" part

When installing the mod, make sure to also create the (empty) cave area -> don't forget "addon".

Otherwise just visit my blog

59 minutes ago, georgechalkias said:

Ooo, author's alive!

So, I just tested your mod. I didn't test a lot since I knew only two locations of bosses that didn't need quests to be spawned.

I'm sure we know how ugly Spartan looks in vanilla. But, this is where I'm confused.

In the following link, I wasn't meeting one or more requirements for the mod. As of result, Spartan spawned as white female with broken stretching hair.

But, once I met all the requirements for the mod, Spartan now spawns as... black female.

My question is; are the bosses random generated per save or is the mod acting weird when all requirements are not met which led to wrong spawns? Tysm!

I hope you keep it updated and replace existing remaining vanilla female bosses if are there any.

Yeah, the thing about that.

A lot of the raider bosses aren't unique, aka their appearance is random, so when I checked the wiki for her ID codes etc. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Sparta the default pic of her just happened to be the black raider variant, so I made her unique appearance black. Some raider bosses like Red Tourette and Ack-Ack are not random, and I do try to keep to the core elements of their "original look" if they have them.

For Ivey, I made her black, because for some reason, every time I've played Automatron she's been black for me, which actually screwed me, making me think se had a unique appearance, which caused me to overlook the fact she did not, and that was a bug in a past version, aka the pic that was posted of her. xP

Now, the reason why she was white in your game, is like you said, you had missing hair or some such mod. The game defaults Human appearances into the "Nora/Nate" -look (because it's the first preset value in char gen) when there is a missing eye, hair or anything.

Edited by supernipsu
more info
On 1/13/2023 at 11:30 AM, supernipsu said:

Yeah, the thing about that.

A lot of the raider bosses aren't unique, aka their appearance is random, so when I checked the wiki for her ID codes etc. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Sparta the default pic of her just happened to be the black raider variant, so I made her unique appearance black. Some raider bosses like Red Tourette and Ack-Ack are not random, and I do try to keep to the core elements of their "original look" if they have them.

For Ivey, I made her black, because for some reason, every time I've played Automatron she's been black for me, which actually screwed me, making me think se had a unique appearance, which caused me to overlook the fact she did not, and that was a bug in a past version, aka the pic that was posted of her. xP

Now, the reason why she was white in your game, is like you said, you had missing hair or some such mod. The game defaults Human appearances into the "Nora/Nate" -look (because it's the first preset value in char gen) when there is a missing eye, hair or anything.

She's perfect.  Had to manually add pubic hair (random overlay framework didn't pick her up, or if it did, it just didn't assign her one), but...yeah.

enb2023_1_16_19_44_37.bmp

Just an FYI since I lack the skills to narrow down the exact reason, this mod causes me to crash when I get near College Station. And as best as I can tell, it's not because of Ricca, who I spawned via console command without issue (at least I spawned a clone of her). Like I said, honestly not sure how to narrow down the cause and I did try with my basic ass knowledge of using FO4Edit.

4 hours ago, supernipsu said:

I don't know how to make CreationKit export in 2k, and I can't find an option for facegen texture sizes in the CreationKit's .ini -files.

It won't export in 2K. A 2K face will export as 1K. Facegen will downsize and work fine. And if you edit the NPC face structure in Looksmenu it will revert to 2K uncompressed.

You could batch resize them I guess if you had a program that could handle the different compression types properly.

Edited by slight_of_mind
42 minutes ago, slight_of_mind said:

It won't export in 2K. A 2K face will export as 1K. Facegen will downsize and work fine. And if you edit the NPC face structure in Looksmenu it will revert to 2K uncompressed.

You could batch resize them I guess if you had a program that could handle the different compression types properly.

The only thing I can think is to use something like Topaz A.I. Gigapixel and upscale the bitmaps, and paste them onto the .DDS files, but I'm not doing that, sorry, its way too tedious. xP

I will tell how to do it, if someone really wants to do it though.

Edited by supernipsu
typos
  • 3 weeks later...

tried ur mod. problem is it changed the head skin color (darker) not matching body (white), the so call rusted face.
i have this issue in past, already fixed by those rusted face fix mod. but it can't fix urs.

the npc scribe haylen is the 1st showing this issue after running this mod, she got new hair, but rusted face.
disable/uninstall all mods for this, it revert back as i expected.

35 minutes ago, handsome2 said:

tried ur mod. problem is it changed the head skin color (darker) not matching body (white), the so call rusted face.
i have this issue in past, already fixed by those rusted face fix mod. but it can't fix urs.

the npc scribe haylen is the 1st showing this issue after running this mod, she got new hair, but rusted face.
disable/uninstall all mods for this, it revert back as i expected.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/64270 just use this mod to regenerate broken npcs faces ingame