13 hours ago, not a BT shirt said:

Ayo spicydoritos, any chance you could add in a perk that compliments your better living with cumistry mod 

Now that you mention it, I'm kinda surprised I didn't think to make any perks centered around addiction.  I'll make a note for the next time I feel like adding new perks.

On 2/4/2024 at 8:11 PM, ptmc2112 said:

One option I would personally like on the Carnal Compulsion is an option to prevent/allow ambush races from being targets, the list of em are (that I know of): Radscorpions, Feral Ghouls, and Mirelurks (also include the king and queen variants, as they count as separate races).

Might be easier to use the faction instead of race, especially since Mirelurks are actually 3 races. (FormID 00077C6C FeralGhoulFaction, FormID 0002689D MirelurkFaction, and FormID 00020B89 RadScorpionFaction).

Mirelurks have 2 factions, the 2nd one is FormID 001648F0 DN157MirelurkFaction.

All of em can start as neutral and become hostile on getting near em, which allows em to be targets regardless of the hostile target setting.

Turns out Young Gulpers from Far Harbor can also be ambush as well (immediately after I finished editing this, found the alpha hermit crab is also an ambush race)

Spoiler

ScreenShot374.png

I don't know of all the ambush races, sadly.

Edited by ptmc2112

Loving the new update so far, it works excellent!

Would you consider adding a FormIDs list (like you did for Easy Prey chems) for creatures that are able to spawn tentacles? Hear me out...

I run some zombie mods (More Feral Ghouls + Feral Ghoul Expansion Project) and none of the creatures I've killed from both mods spawned tentacles. Zombies (ghouls) are a most common enemies I fight in the game and as such the chance for tentacles to spawn is very low. Any chance for adding the mentioned FormIDs list? Thanks in advance!

Other than that, and if you're taking up requests, I'd like to see a new perk (or maybe even a new mod?) regarding sleeping. Check it out:

Spoiler

The idea would be that if you sleep anywhere in the open (any open location such as Commonwealth, Nuka World, Far Harbor, etc.) there is a chance that player gets woken up to a scene with a bunch of hostiles. These hostiles should be either humans (Raiders, Gunners, hostile factions, Scavengers, etc.) or non-human (Mutants, Hounds, creatures) and then they assault the player for N scenes.

Once the scenes are completed, the ending outcome is random. The best possible ending should be that the player gets teleported to a random location in the world. The bad outcomes include BiP quest and Raider Pet quest (if player got assaulted by Raiders).

This is something very similar to old Flashy's Advanced Needs 2 Unsafe Sleeping and RSE2: CSA's abductions. The thing is, both of these mods are quite old and the unsafe sleeping/abduction features don't work very well (like, at all, at least in my load order) and I'm confident to say that you're one of those authors that's capable of doing this. None of your mods caused me issues whatsoever, and everything works perfectly!

Looking forward to hearing from you! Keep up the great work and take care!

56 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Would you consider adding a FormIDs list (like you did for Easy Prey chems) for creatures that are able to spawn tentacles? Hear me out...

I run some zombie mods (More Feral Ghouls + Feral Ghoul Expansion Project) and none of the creatures I've killed from both mods spawned tentacles. Zombies (ghouls) are a most common enemies I fight in the game and as such the chance for tentacles to spawn is very low. Any chance for adding the mentioned FormIDs list? Thanks in advance!

This shouldn't be necessary.  Any dead actor can spawn a tentacle unless it has specific blacklisted features.  Here are the disqualifiers:

-Enemy has keyword AT_ActorTypeTentacle (to prevent recursive spawning), ActorTypeRobot, ActorTypeSynth, or ActorTypeTurret

-Enemy race is specifically listed in the InorganicRaces array on PVPK_ControllerScript.  There aren't any surprises in this list, it's just more machines and a couple weird ones like TestDLC04AnimatronicHumanRace.

Try setting PVPK_MCMTentacleBait_SpawnChance to 100 in the console and killing one of your zombies.  The papyrus log will tell you whether or not the spawn point was placed and why (search the log for "tentacle spawn").  With this info, I can guide the troubleshooting operation a bit.

3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

This shouldn't be necessary.  Any dead actor can spawn a tentacle unless it has specific blacklisted features.  Here are the disqualifiers:

-Enemy has keyword AT_ActorTypeTentacle (to prevent recursive spawning), ActorTypeRobot, ActorTypeSynth, or ActorTypeTurret

-Enemy race is specifically listed in the InorganicRaces array on PVPK_ControllerScript.  There aren't any surprises in this list, it's just more machines and a couple weird ones like TestDLC04AnimatronicHumanRace.

Try setting PVPK_MCMTentacleBait_SpawnChance to 100 in the console and killing one of your zombies.  The papyrus log will tell you whether or not the spawn point was placed and why (search the log for "tentacle spawn").  With this info, I can guide the troubleshooting operation a bit.

Hey, thanks!

The log isn't necessary as zombies do indeed spawn tentacles, it's just RNG that wasn't that effective, so to say.

Regarding keywords - so you're telling me that every single NPC will spawn tentacles upon being killed by player unless it has the 4 keywords you've mentioned? This means that all modded NPCs and creatures will work without the need for a patch, correct?

Thanks for replying, I really appreciate it!

2 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

every single NPC will spawn tentacles upon being killed by player unless it has the 4 keywords you've mentioned?

Also the NPC race cannot be in the noted array of prohibited vanilla and DLC races.

This means that all modded NPCs and creatures will work without the need for a patch, correct?

This is correct.  Furries, CaN races, various custom non-robotic creatures... all of these can spawn tentacles without patching.

The log isn't necessary as zombies do indeed spawn tentacles, it's just RNG that wasn't that effective, so to say.

One thing to keep in mind also: there can only be one spawn point active at a time.  Even if you set the chance to 100% and mowed down a dozen of enemies, only one of them would spawn a tentacle.  A new spawn point can be created when either the tentacle is spawned or you move beyond the despawn distance set in MCM.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Spicy, I had a few suggestions.

One was with Homewrecker perk, I was thinking maybe if a evil result happens then Provocative perks could have a setting a apply a tattoo from captive tattoo's with a bigger chance of it happening if a gang bang happens.

I think it could also fit in with Town Bicycle perk that if assault happens from a mad settler, maybe town bicycle could also do with a gang bang feature if you leave too many settlers mad with low happiness... (And now I had the dumb idea the gang bang keeps going until the settlement reaches a happiness level, with the idea they keep going until the town bicycle perks gets the happiness level up again)

The 2nd one was with Sexual Harassment there was a command   set setav fpsh_noteligible 1   that stops the npc from starting approaches. I was thinking it might be nice if npcs couldn't start approaches from that command then they also wouldn't interact with Provocative Perks.

So like with the homewrecker perk if they had approach disabled then they wouldn't do anything like bump into you or tear off your clothes.

Edited by Spaceguest991
46 minutes ago, Spaceguest991 said:

The 2nd one was with Sexual Harassment there was a command   set setav fpsh_noteligible 1   that stops the npc from starting approaches. I was thinking it might be nice if npcs couldn't start approaches from that command then they also wouldn't interact with Provocative Perks.

That feature has been in the mod since 1.04.  There's an MCM setting that I think is on by default.  It definitely applies to sex partners, although it might not apply to non-sex actors for Homewrecker.  I'll have to check.

Version 1.08 is up!  This contains a big under-the-hood revision to tentacles so the user has better control over the scene triggers and duration.  There are also a few bug fixes included.

v. 1.08

-Revised Tentacle Bait so that aggressive tentacle scenes are partially managed by internal scripts. Users can set grab distance separately from spawn distance, and also set a custom grab delay time. Aggressive tentacle AAF scenes started by this mod will obey the scene duration setting in this mod’s MCM.

-Added indicators to Animal Magnetism activation to make it clear when you cannot start a sex scene due to being in combat.

-Revised kill count reporting for Psychosexual so that the keybind-activated notification is not blocked by the general debug setting that blocks notifications.

-Fixed Animal Magnetism seduction to exclude non-feral ghouls.

-Fixed messages from Easy Prey not displaying when a scene ended without blackout teleport.

Note: Hypnotic tentacles are not covered by the new internal management scripts.  If they are allowed to grab the player in the same way as aggressive tentacles, the hypnotic effects will start activating while the user observes the AAF scene.

@spicydoritos Idea to add Global variables for if the mods animated tentacles and/or Real Handcuffs is installed (values would default to 0) (by using the GetFormFromFile function to check if a valid form from the mods listed exists, if it does, change the values of the respective Global to 1), and that way, either hide the option that requires those mods from the messagebox selector (by adding a condition for that global variable in those options, or grey the option out if using the LevelUpMenuEx mod and file).

Can use the OnInit Event to check and register the OnPlayerLoadGame event to also check on game load (for if those mods are installed mid-game). If you want to add a dependence to SUP F4SE, you can use it's Event called OnGameLoad.

Thanks, i like your mod.

One question about the psychosexual : when my character is "on a brink of orgasm", even at 100 arousal, it doesn't trigger an orgasm. Is it possible to do it ? I would love to hear an orgasm in gunfight !

4 hours ago, JeanReno said:

Thanks, i like your mod.

One question about the psychosexual : when my character is "on a brink of orgasm", even at 100 arousal, it doesn't trigger an orgasm. Is it possible to do it ? I would love to hear an orgasm in gunfight !

Hmm, yes that has potential.

To add to this, perhaps a routine with a chance slider that she then gives herself to the raiders for some fun, as she's overcome with lust

Edited by Slorm
6 hours ago, JeanReno said:

Thanks, i like your mod.

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

To add to this, perhaps a routine with a chance slider that she then gives herself to the raiders for some fun, as she's overcome with lust

Adding to this, Also makes me think of the Devious Devices plug scenes that force your character to play a animation. Maybe could have one of those animations play if you have the needed mod and you orgasm from psychosexual?

7 hours ago, JeanReno said:

Thanks, i like your mod.

That's one of the things I did with "exhibitionist's" legendary weapons in Milking Human Kindness. Each kill increases your arousal, and if a kill would put you at or over 100 arousal then you fall to the ground in a noisy killgasm, stunned for several seconds and potentially alerting nearby hostiles from the noise. It gives you a reason to keep tabs on your arousal in combat, because being too turned on can easily get you killed.

11 hours ago, JeanReno said:

Thanks, i like your mod.

MHK (Milking Human Kindness) has some weapons that will do just this.  Resplendant Rapeture for sure does it as i had that happen last night.

combine the Chemwhore Moneyshot with Easy Prey perk and you can get drugged in a fight and then black out due to that drug (which of course 

lets others have their way with you without actually losing the fight or surrendering).

6 hours ago, Slorm said:

SA (Sex Attributes) can do this if you have a Perversion (3 levels possible) and the higher your level the more likely you are to surrender

due to your perversion.  you can gain perversions for lots of different things and there are 2 ways to get rid of perversions (pay Dr Neura

in Goodneighbor if you have the caps or if you manage to not have sex with the faction you have a perversion with for long enough it

will go away in time).

19 hours ago, valcon767 said:

SA (Sex Attributes) can do this if you have a Perversion (3 levels possible) and the higher your level the more likely you are to surrender

due to your perversion.  you can gain perversions for lots of different things and there are 2 ways to get rid of perversions (pay Dr Neura

in Goodneighbor if you have the caps or if you manage to not have sex with the faction you have a perversion with for long enough it

will go away in time).

Yes, I am aware of the perversion having enjoyed suffered from it a number of times 😀

I was thinking along the lines of it running outside of Violate though, so there was a chance for it to be semi-consensual. Maybe afterwards the Raiders based on chance might steal her clothes or some caps as "payment" for "services rendered", with a cooldown to let the pc escape.

Violate is one of my favourite mods but I was thinking here of something a little more light-hearted

So, I think I found the script (and the object it's attached to) that tells when a player enters and exits a PA armor, which might remove the need for a 2nd activator on PA for the USB-V perk, by using the RegisterForRemoteEvent function to register the OnActivate event for it.

It seems to be the activator with the EditorID of PowerArmorActivator (FormID of 0001D319) with the script PowerArmorActivatorScript is used anytime you activate a power armor that has a fusion core already inserted, or using the activate to get out of the same power armor (there's also the same choice of moving from one power armor to another) You will need access to the SystemPowerArmorQuest (formID 0001FA20) for its conditions.

I haven't run any tests, but I guess you can use the register event like

RegisterForRemoteEvent(PowerArmorActivatorScript,"OnActivate")

then for receiving the event, as the script extends the ObjectReference type, it would be:

Event ObjectReference.OnActivate(ObjectReference akSender, ObjectReference akActionRef)
	;Do stuff here (note, power armor would be akSender) (also, make sure to check that akActionRef is the player, don't wanna do stuff unless the player is the 1 that caused this)
EndEvent

Might want to run tests without removing the existing code (at most just comment it out using /; and ;/ for comment blocks (might be the other way around))

Edited by ptmc2112
7 hours ago, 51offthescale said:

Is this mod safe to update mid-playthrough?

Apologies if this has been answered already.

should be as i did just that and have not had any issues

On 3/2/2024 at 4:25 PM, ptmc2112 said:

So, I think I found the script (and the object it's attached to) that tells when a player enters and exits a PA armor, which might remove the need for a 2nd activator on PA for the USB-V perk, by using the RegisterForRemoteEvent function to register the OnActivate event for it.

It seems to be the activator with the EditorID of PowerArmorActivator (FormID of 0001D319) with the script PowerArmorActivatorScript is used anytime you activate a power armor that has a fusion core already inserted, or using the activate to get out of the same power armor (there's also the same choice of moving from one power armor to another) You will need access to the SystemPowerArmorQuest (formID 0001FA20) for its conditions.

I haven't run any tests, but I guess you can use the register event like

RegisterForRemoteEvent(PowerArmorActivatorScript,"OnActivate")

then for receiving the event, as the script extends the ObjectReference type, it would be:

Event ObjectReference.OnActivate(ObjectReference akSender, ObjectReference akActionRef)
	;Do stuff here (note, power armor would be akSender) (also, make sure to check that akActionRef is the player, don't wanna do stuff unless the player is the 1 that caused this)
EndEvent

Might want to run tests without removing the existing code (at most just comment it out using /; and ;/ for comment blocks (might be the other way around))

An event trigger was the very first thing I tried when designing the perk.  Sadly it's not feasible, because the event fires too late in the process.  The critical part of the perk is that the player must be pantsless.  So I need to know if the player has certain armor slots equipped* at the time of entry.  Once the power armor is activated, this information is no longer available.  These checks only return the armor slots covered by the power armor itself. 

*This doesn't apply to the SAKR method, of course.  I think it's a better option but I won't force people to use it.

18 hours ago, 51offthescale said:

Is this mod safe to update mid-playthrough?

Apologies if this has been answered already.

Yes, this is fine.  I will post big warnings in the unlikely event that a new save is required.  It has only happened a couple times with my mods.  One of those was a plugin name change for this mod very early on, and another was the esl-ification of DD Armorbench Unlocker.  🙂

17 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

An event trigger was the very first thing I tried when designing the perk.  Sadly it's not feasible, because the event fires too late in the process.  The critical part of the perk is that the player must be pantsless.  So I need to know if the player has certain armor slots equipped* at the time of entry.  Once the power armor is activated, this information is no longer available.  These checks only return the armor slots covered by the power armor itself. 

*This doesn't apply to the SAKR method, of course.  I think it's a better option but I won't force people to use it.

Yes, this is fine.  I will post big warnings in the unlikely event that a new save is required.  It has only happened a couple times with my mods.  One of those was a plugin name change for this mod very early on, and another was the esl-ification of DD Armorbench Unlocker.  🙂

That sucks, woulda been nice for that. I woulda suggested the flag in the esp to replace default, but found thru my own tests, it would have removed the "transfer" part, which I found unacceptable. Though you'd have to trigger the animation to shove a power core in it, if it worked.

On another note, did you see what I suggested for BLTC?

Edited by ptmc2112

I like the recent changes to the perks.  The changes to the tentacle bait in particular really improved the concept of tentacles in the commonwealth.  The Sanity Framework mod has tentacles that would appear randomly (sometimes interrupting dialog) to violate and sometimes impregnate the player.  Sometimes an additional aggressive tentacle would appear afterwards that the player would have to carelessly or intentionally get close to for violation.  With the tentacle bait perk, the grab distance set equal to the spawn distance and a short time delay makes each fallen enemy dangerous to loot because any one of them could spawn a tentacle and quickly grab the player.  The addition of the hypnotic tentacles is a nice touch.  The additional controls to other perks like dubcon enthusiast and town bicycle definitely improved them.  Animal magnetism generally works but it is necessary to set the arousal to zero because the animals are not interested.  Even if the arousal setting is set low, there is only a message that the animal is not interested.  I don't know what the arousal state of the animal is or how to increase it except for possibly the player being naked.  There are two mods that do this better, Animal Seducer and Autonomy.  I would like to see a variation of the animal magnetism perk that would be more like aggressive animal arousal that would play out like the molest attack from Sexual Harassment.  Being naked and/or some other factors cause the animals within a set distance to become aroused and if the arousal of the animal is greater than a set limit, the animal would do a special attack on the player meant to get the player on the ground where the violation can begin, possibly in stages giving the player a chance to fight off the attacker.  I am aware of and have AAF Violate installed in my game.  It plays out differently.  There is currently no mod for fallout 4 that does the aroused animal attack I described.  I noticed that after my female player character is violated by the tentacles, there is a notification of the chance that she will get pregnant.  I know the Sanity Framework mod had a feature where the player would be impregnated with some random DNA but does this mod have that too?  I uninstalled Sanity Framework so maybe it is just part of Family Planning or Wasteland Offspring though I don't know what kind of baby she would have.  It would be interesting if getting pregnant from a tentacle attack makes the player give birth to a tentacle monster that disappears soon after birth, it would create a reason for the violations.   

On 3/4/2024 at 2:41 AM, spicydoritos said:

Sadly it's not feasible, because the event fires too late in the process.

You can try this one (if you are lucky): RegisterForAnimationEvent(Game.GetPlayer(), "furnitureEnter"). I presume PA is a furniture. Or if you can find the right anim event that triggers when you activate the PA and register for it. Should give you enough time to check for equipped items.

Edited by lee3310