2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Normally UsernameTaken666 would be correct.  For tentacle sex in this mod specifically, I wanted to maintain the exact look and feel of Animated Tentacles.  Same immediate blackout, same grab sounds, same fade-in after scene start.

Okay, that's right. That makes sense to me and I leave it that way. It sounds like she's walking there and that's not consistent with the scene.

Having issue where if I use the unstick feature in MCM, I get an infinite loading black screen. I did update from 1.06 to 1.08 mid game but think I read somewhere that this was okay to do, but it isnt working. Hate to dump my saves but if thats what it takes...reckon Ill do it.

42 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Having issue where if I use the unstick feature in MCM, I get an infinite loading black screen. I did update from 1.06 to 1.08 mid game but think I read somewhere that this was okay to do, but it isnt working. Hate to dump my saves but if thats what it takes...reckon Ill do it.

Okay interesting... if I call FadeOutGame with a fade-in duration of 0 seconds, the screen stays black forever instead of fading in immediately.  Thankfully I only did that in the unstick function (the additional fade is new to v1.08).  I attached an overwrite patch to use 0.5 seconds of fade-in instead, which works in my testing.  I can't guarantee it'll fix a perma-black screen if you already saved on one.  It should prevent the issue in the future though.

And yes, it is always safe to update my mods unless otherwise noted. 

PVPK_unstick_fix_v1.08.zip

20 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Okay interesting... if I call FadeOutGame with a fade-in duration of 0 seconds, the screen stays black forever instead of fading in immediately.  Thankfully I only did that in the unstick function (the additional fade is new to v1.08).  I attached an overwrite patch to use 0.5 seconds of fade-in instead, which works in my testing.  I can't guarantee it'll fix a perma-black screen if you already saved on one.  It should prevent the issue in the future though.

And yes, it is always safe to update my mods unless otherwise noted. 

PVPK_unstick_fix_v1.08.zip 33.13 kB · 4 downloads

I ended up dumping my saves and the features of the mod are working. I have not needed to use the unstick feature yet. But the features would not work on my old saves when I updated from an older version, hence the reason I was trying to use the unstick feature. Should I need to use it again, I will let you know the results.

23 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

The issue persists on fresh game. I will try your patch.

15 minutes ago, Olmech said:

The issue persists on fresh game. I will try your patch.

The patch simply prevents the unstick feature from setting an endless blackscreen.  What are you trying to use Unstick to accomplish?  It only resolves a very narrow set of circumstances, primarily the rare chance that character controls aren't re-enabled or screen effects don't clear after a bugged AAF scene.

36 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

The patch simply prevents the unstick feature from setting an endless blackscreen.  What are you trying to use Unstick to accomplish?  It only resolves a very narrow set of circumstances, primarily the rare chance that character controls aren't re-enabled or screen effects don't clear after a bugged AAF scene.

If you have a situation where more than one call mod tries to set a scene, PVP seems to get jammed. Nothing from your mod will work unless you use the unstick feature which solves the problem. The patch works even if you saved on a black screen from before. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Just stopping in here to note that compatibility with Kziitd Fetish Toolset was added in version 1.07.  KFT devices will be found and treated just like DD/RH/PotC devices for the Latex Fetish perk.  Be sure to go into your MCM and click the "Refresh Bondage Items List" button under Latex Fetish settings.

This mod is fantastic, and has really added to the immersion of the game added with Violate, Harassment, Sex Education, and Sex Attributes. It actually works incredibly well with the Sanguinaire (Revised Edition R2 - The Ultimate Fallout 4 Vampire Experience. The Phychosexual perk makes going out hunting for food as a vampire both satisfying, and pleasurable. Also love the tension the tentacle perk adds too because you just never know, and if you're using Wasteland Eggspansion mod you can get impregnated with tentacle eggs. Just a brilliant mod with great perks. Thanks!

Also had a question when the tentacles sprout from a body, did you add moaning sound effects to it because for some reason my Nora is moaning like a guy, and I've had the tentacle animation mod for quite some time, and it never did that before.

4 hours ago, Nightlistic said:

Also had a question when the tentacles sprout from a body, did you add moaning sound effects to it because for some reason my Nora is moaning like a guy, and I've had the tentacle animation mod for quite some time, and it never did that before.

Definitely did not alter/overwrite the sound files that ship with AT, nor the XML files.  This mod just hands the actors off to AAF to run the original AT animations.  I swear I've heard of this general issue before (male sounds for female actors) but I can't for the life of me remember the cause.

10 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Definitely did not alter/overwrite the sound files that ship with AT, nor the XML files.  This mod just hands the actors off to AAF to run the original AT animations.  I swear I've heard of this general issue before (male sounds for female actors) but I can't for the life of me remember the cause.

UAP's "manly moans" may do that in places, I'm not sure (not a UAP user). More generally, suspect any sound replacer/volume mods you might be running (one of them might be overwriting a sound with one from the wrong gender).

5 hours ago, idek4385 said:

Im not sure what to do im stuck with an issue im using mo2 and i installed it but since its and esp falgged esl it will not work in mcm for me any fix?

MCM works fine with ESL-flagged ESPs. You've got something else going on, maybe a missing dependency, or you haven't auto-sorted your plugins list?

2 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Is there a way to turn off the diminishing willpower indicator on the tentacles? This makes it too easy to avoid these tentacles.

Not that I know of.  Hypnotic tentacles are specifically made to function that way by the original mod.  The best thing I can suggest for this mod is to disable spawning of hypnotic tentacles in the MCM under "Tentacle Bait".

6 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

The best thing I can suggest for this mod is to disable spawning of hypnotic tentacles in the MCM under "Tentacle Bait".

Oh no, I like the hypnotic tentacles. Just not this warning. But if it doesn't work, that's okay too.
Thanks for the info.

One perhaps obscure problem I noted while playing this mod is if I'm using the bathroom function from CWSS Working Bathroom Fixtures, sometimes the tentacle attack from this mod will trigger while my character is on the toilet and unable to move. This creates a conflict between the two mods, putting me into the perpetual black screen and forcing me to reload the last save game.

I don't know how big of a problem this is for folks, or if its fixable, or even worth looking into. But it's a thing I've experienced several times over multiple playthroughs, so I felt I should report it.

Overall the mod is great. 

52 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

One perhaps obscure problem I noted while playing this mod is if I'm using the bathroom function from CWSS Working Bathroom Fixtures, sometimes the tentacle attack from this mod will trigger while my character is on the toilet and unable to move. This creates a conflict between the two mods, putting me into the perpetual black screen and forcing me to reload the last save game.

I don't know how big of a problem this is for folks, or if its fixable, or even worth looking into. But it's a thing I've experienced several times over multiple playthroughs, so I felt I should report it.

Overall the mod is great. 

Similarly, if you're "on the john" and get approached by a harasser from Sexual Harassment, quickly skip through the dialogue and have AAF attempt to initiate a scene, you can get similarly stuck. In my mods, I check whether the player is in furniture before attempting to start an AAF scene with them or explicitly triggering another mod which might do so, in order to avoid that situation.

Relatedly, if you accept a SH approach while sitting on a chair or couch and it forces you into an AAF scene, you'll be stuck with the "wait" prompt until the next time you sit in and exit another piece of furniture. Furniture handling is not at all fun.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Similarly, if you're "on the john" and get approached by a harasser from Sexual Harassment, quickly skip through the dialogue and have AAF attempt to initiate a scene, you can get similarly stuck. In my mods, I check whether the player is in furniture before attempting to start an AAF scene with them or explicitly triggering another mod which might do so, in order to avoid that situation.

Relatedly, if you accept a SH approach while sitting on a chair or couch and it forces you into an AAF scene, you'll be stuck with the "wait" prompt until the next time you sit in and exit another piece of furniture. Furniture handling is not at all fun.

I guess the biggest difference is that the Tentacle monster from this mod doesn't give you a choice when it attacks. It just does. 

8 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

I guess the biggest difference is that the Tentacle monster from this mod doesn't give you a choice when it attacks. It just does. 

Right, my point was that any mod which initiates an AAF scene with the player character while they're in furniture can lead to bugs, and if the player character is locked in furniture whe the animation starts then it is almost certain to cause bugs.

I don't know if the PVPK routine that spawns the tentacles checks whether the player is in furniture before instantiating them, but if not then that might help reduce the incidence of this problem (of course you could still run into it if the tentacle appears just as you click the toilet to sit down).

On 4/12/2024 at 11:13 AM, vaultbait said:

Just out of curiosity, how do you check if the player (or any actor) is in furniture?

I thought of an perk that would be interesting to try. A perk where you can be healed from body fluids, but it makes the amount of healing from Stimpaks halved, and if you're cumflated you'll have a healing over time buff as long as you are.