Ever thought of making the Carnal Compulsion quest a Miscellaneous type quest instead of a Side Quest type? That way it wouldn't fill the completed/failed part of the quest log for playing a long time.

Here's an ESL marked addon that overrides the quest and turns it into a Miscellaneous type quest, if you wanna try it (to be honest, I haven't actually tested it, just made it in Fo4Edit):

ProvocativePerksMiscCCAddon.esp

Better version in this comment.

Edited by ptmc2112

@spicydoritos

Dubcon

I've played around with the script and found that the >=36 arousal and around 2*-10 willpower loss seem to work quite well (for me anyway) so maybe have the range for arousal 30 - 100 (less doesn't make sense as pc is not aroused) and maybe a will loss slider -1 - -50 (or a percentage of will power loss instead)

This does increase the buff side a bit so I'd suggest that the debuff kicks in on any sex act (con and noncon) if orgasm doesn't happen, which should keep it balanced with the loss of will power

On 9/23/2023 at 6:21 AM, ptmc2112 said:

Ever thought of making the Carnal Compulsion quest a Miscellaneous type quest instead of a Side Quest type? That way it wouldn't fill the completed/failed part of the quest log for playing a long time.

Here's an ESL marked addon that overrides the quest and turns it into a Miscellaneous type quest, if you wanna try it (to be honest, I haven't actually tested it, just made it in Fo4Edit):

ProvocativePerksMiscCCAddon.esp 3.86 kB · 1 download

success. 

But im thinking of can someone make it auto activated once triggered? ?   can save the time to open the quest menu and toggle it again  lol

6 hours ago, alima309 said:

success. 

But im thinking of can someone make it auto activated once triggered? ?   can save the time to open the quest menu and toggle it again  lol

You can try MCM Booster: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56997

It makes the mod config menu load a lot faster. It takes the same amount of time when you open the mcm the 1st time after it's installed and anytime any configuration menu is changed, but otherwise makes it so it always opens quickly.

Another option is to add a configurable keybind to start the quest in the mcm.

Edited by ptmc2112

【idea sharing】

1.new perk :High Value Target (HVT)

The player is so unique and precious that sometimes the enemies dont want to kill her but to defeat her instead!

method A:

Randomly human enemies (more than 1 people) will using syringe shooter in combat

syringe 1 hit will force player hostler the weapon. for 5 seconds. (stage 1)

2 hit will force player to kneel down for 3 secnds (stage 2)

if hit player 3 times in a row, in a single combat , will trigger immediate surrender (stage 3 )   (linked to violate)

method B:

continue the syringe idea. a special dose appears randomly.

once got hit, will trigger a 3 minutes count down ( notification pops out )

whrn time is up, trigger suto surrender also.

method C

Just like "bounties for you" mod, there could be a special assasin in numerous enemies.

after battle begins, 60 sec later, the guy would sneak to stab the player by a special dagger, making player paralized, also trigger auto-surrender.

(all above actions can use special dialogue lines, fitting the scenario.)

Edited by alima309

issue report:

Unbirdled Nymph trigger in GoodNeighbor / Diamond City

when in crowded place, there is a high rate of message "Animation could not be played with the animation of actirs and tags"

and cannot trigger the anime.

does it means there are ghoul / human citizens in the field at the same time?

but it happens usually, i mean, pelple with different race in settlement is common......

is there a patch can filter the participant with the same race to activate the anime?

2 hours ago, alima309 said:

issue report:

Unbirdled Nymph trigger in GoodNeighbor / Diamond City

when in crowded place, there is a high rate of message "Animation could not be played with the animation of actirs and tags"

and cannot trigger the anime.

does it means there are ghoul / human citizens in the field at the same time?

but it happens usually, i mean, pelple with different race in settlement is common......

is there a patch can filter the participant with the same race to activate the anime?

It means you don't have animations for the actors that it found to start the scene.  Humans and ghouls are functionally identical partners for animations.  They use the same skeleton and can appear in the same animations.  So that part is not a problem.  One of the following is probably true instead:

1- You don't have animations installed correctly.

2- You replaced humans and ghouls with some other modded race (furries, etc).

3- You have MCM set to allow females and/or allow them in multi-partner animations, but without animations that support this situation.

4- Something is broken, interfering, or otherwise wrong.

If you think it's #4, please post your papyrus log and I'll see if there is an obvious problem.

Found out that the Abandoned Property perk can cause you to lose the abandoned shock note, if you get fucked multiple times in a row via violate (had several super mutants do it to me when I already had a shock collar on, the 1st one gave a note, then lost it when the next one started fucking)

Using AAF Violate 1.60 Beta 7, and Provocative perks version 1.06

Edited by ptmc2112
54 minutes ago, AlexBlack02 said:

i just got pvpk: animation failed to start due to status error 6. i cannot find anything about that

You can find all such error codes in the AAF wiki here.

That particular one means "one of the actors in the request is already busy in a current AAF scene".

10 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Is there any feedback if my actress gets into power armor without pants (via SAKR) and the USB interface is connected?

If you mean sounds or moans or something, then not currently, no.  That's on the list of things I'd like to do but haven't found time for.  I think you get a visible buff in Pipboy, but I'm not able to check for certain right now.

14 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

If you have the perk, and you enter power armor using the "Interface Your Insides" option, you'll see this in the Pipboy status effects:

Okay, that definitely wasn't there. I looked there. My actress had taken off her pants and was naked at the bottom except for her boots. I even removed the belt.
That was the quest after boarding the Brotherhood airship.

But I'll test it again and report back.

On 10/3/2023 at 7:06 PM, spicydoritos said:

You can find all such error codes in the AAF wiki here.

That particular one means "one of the actors in the request is already busy in a current AAF scene".

well that is stupid since noone in that scene was busy with an AAF scene. thank you.

Edited by AlexBlack02
21 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

If you have the perk, and you enter power armor using the "Interface Your Insides" option, you'll see this in the Pipboy status effects

I checked that again. Unfortunately I entered with E instead of the space bar.
Everything works as it should. I'm sorry for making a false report.

On 9/23/2023 at 10:30 PM, alima309 said:

success. 

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I found in my tests that unless you use the debug to start/stop it it doesn't start or stop on its own, even with max chance the MCM allows (at least on a new game), and I don't know how to fix it.

I also wish I could increase the chances, but the mod author didn't put in the sources for the scripts in it, so I can't figure it out.

Edited by ptmc2112
On 10/6/2023 at 1:36 PM, ptmc2112 said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I found in my tests that unless you use the debug to start/stop it it doesn't start or stop on its own, even with max chance the MCM allows (at least on a new game), and I don't know how to fix it.

I also wish I could increase the chances, but the mod author didn't put in the sources for the scripts in it, so I can't figure it out.

Found a fix for it, apparently, it just needed to be flagged "Warn on alias fill failure" to work successfully as a miscellaneous quest, so here's the fixed version that actually works now

Will not need to use the debug to make it work or to clear it, it will work just like the original side quest version, just now this patch makes it appear in the miscellaneous section.

Have not tested if there's any downsides on installing this on an ongoing game, as I only tested this on a new game.

ProvocativePerksMiscCCAddon.esp

EDIT: to be honest, I forgot to check if the fail portion works as well, only tested the success, and even then, it was only once.

2nd EDIT: tested the failure state, and it works as well (result depends on what you selected in the MCM, either death or heartbroken status), but know that the objective will still mark as completed.

Edited by ptmc2112
On 10/13/2023 at 8:38 PM, Mistah F said:

I've started getting the Easy Prey no-assault blackout event after every AAF scene. Is there a value that didn't get reset?

EDIT: After a Homewrecker incident, everything is back to normal.

Yeah that's a logic issue in the script on my end.  I put in a fix for the next version, although obviously it hasn't released yet.  But you can fix it with the options in the link for now.

• 2 weeks later...

The mod, or you can call it a mod collection, excites me more and more. All components fit together very well.

In the future, would it be possible to optionally assign the partner settings to each component separately? By that I mean, for example: Nymphomaniac Perk male NPC and easy prey Perk then also ghouls or whatever?

18 hours ago, deathmorph said:

The mod, or you can call it a mod collection, excites me more and more. All components fit together very well.

In the future, would it be possible to optionally assign the partner settings to each component separately? By that I mean, for example: Nymphomaniac Perk male NPC and easy prey Perk then also ghouls or whatever?

Glad you're enjoying it!  I'm sympathetic to your request, having wanted it myself a time or two.  But that would require too much overhauling and add loads of complexity/bugs.  Not to mention that the MCM options would balloon to absurd proportions if I tried to replicate the full suite of partner settings for multiple individual perks.

Better to keep things simple at the cost of some granularity.