11 hours ago, valcon767 said:

i have played MHK, by vaultbait, several times since the tentacles went in.

i end up going through at least 3 (usually more) "tentacle areas' each time and have yet to get through any

"tentacle area" without getting hit by an aggressive tentacle (which i do not mind or i would not have put it in).

Glad you enjoyed that. It's sort of "future content" since those traps are located such that you have to pass through them when going between the various cave exits I haven't opened up yet. (Though one of the mini-quests does require you to retrieve some things from the middle of one.)

17 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I tested AM on a dog. The pacification works, but it is not possible to create the sex scene. What else could I try?

2024-01-3116_35_04-Fallout4.png.0cb59f2abad1ddcda51e713b62d396a0.png

I play with crosshairs as a trigger.

When you crouch, do you see the red "Danger" or "Caution" warning?

Just now, deathmorph said:

I have to test it again, I play completely without HUD. I'll get back.

Okay, just be aware that you can't start sex while in combat.  If you try using crosshairs, you will normally get a notification that you can't start a scene right now. 

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

Okay, just be aware that you can't start sex while in combat.  If you try using crosshairs, you will normally get a notification that you can't start a scene right now. 

Okay thanks.

Another question about the exhibitionist:
The description says that you can use any bed when the character is naked. But I can also use the bed if she doesn't take off her clothes. Is naked now really naked or is naked the threshold (default 75, I'm currently playing at 60)?

PS: I heard a short groan while destroying a machine gun turret. The tone in Psychosex probably works for me now. Very nice.

Edited by deathmorph
23 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Another question about the exhibitionist:
The description says that you can use any bed when the character is naked. But I can also use the bed if she doesn't take off her clothes. Is naked now really naked or is naked the threshold (default 75, I'm currently playing at 60)?

"Naked" is just defined by the threshold you set for SAKR.  I suppose it would be more accurate to say you can sleep in owned beds while you're "exposed".

I've had a few times so far where I blacked out after consuming alcohol and the transfer to AAF was different than normal. The stage fields are visible and must be removed with Pos1 (Home). And there is an endless scene (I stopped after 15 minutes of patience).
I'm reporting this here first, since this only happened with PP and the flies, not with any other species and not with Violate either.
If you say that this can't be related to PP, then I'll report it to AAF.

2024-01-3121_38_10-Fallout4.png.375dc7f503dc917b8bea57d8e27b6a49.png

30 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I've had a few times so far where I blacked out after consuming alcohol and the transfer to AAF was different than normal. The stage fields are visible and must be removed with Pos1 (Home). And there is an endless scene (I stopped after 15 minutes of patience).
I'm reporting this here first, since this only happened with PP and the flies, not with any other species and not with Violate either.

Those are "position trees" in AAF parlance. The calling script can set a flag in the scene settings indicating they should be NPC-controlled rather than controlled by the player. I'm guessing either PVPK doesn't set that, or something has gone wrong with the scene settings struct.

Edited by vaultbait
44 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I'm too experiencing this with certain animations. In my case, it never happened with PVPK, but it did happen with Bound in Public (BiP) and pillory animations. I'd usually bring up AAF menu and after about 60 seconds end the animation manually.

45 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Check this mod's MCM setting for "Allow NPC Controlled Tree" within the "AAF Scene Settings" category.  Enabling it should eliminate the visibility of tree stages for non-con scenes like Easy Prey blackout.  As for the endless scene, I don't know.  Every AAF scene started by this mod uses the same script functions and duration setting.  Every scene should work the same unless the animation XML overrides the duration (and I know mine doesn't for Spicy Altered Creature Animations).  I will try and replicate the specific issue just in case.

22 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Those are "position trees" in AAF parlance. The calling script can set a flag in the scene settings indicating they should be NPC-controlled rather than controlled by the player. I'm guessing either PVPK doesn't set that, or something has gone wrong with the scene settings struct.

I have it user configurable and defaulted to off (see above).

11 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

I'm too experiencing this with certain animations. In my case, it never happened with PVPK, but it did happen with Bound in Public (BiP) and pillory animations. I'd usually bring up AAF menu and after about 60 seconds end the animation manually.

Which pillory animations, the ones I made or the originals by Vader666?

3 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

I have it user configurable and defaulted to off (see above).

Oh, even better! I hadn't noticed, which means it's working perfectly for me. :face_pig:

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

Check this mod's MCM setting for "Allow NPC Controlled Tree" within the "AAF Scene Settings" category.

I know the attitude. I left it like that so nothing is visible. With the exceptions mentioned, this works well.

2024-02-0100_14_24-Fallout4.png.40bb44d1093974d3b604ca94484c8e82.png

5 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I know the attitude. I left it like that so nothing is visible. With the exceptions mentioned, this works well.

2024-02-0100_14_24-Fallout4.png.40bb44d1093974d3b604ca94484c8e82.png

Unless my waning grasp of Deutsche is failing me, "ein" is equivalent to the English "on" and "aus" is "off"? In that case, you have turned off the feature to allow NPC-controlled position trees, so the player is expected to control them instead (that's you). Switch the option to "ein" if you don't want AAF to display its position tree prompts while waiting for you to advance the scene that's playing.

3 hours ago, deathmorph said:

And there is an endless scene (I stopped after 15 minutes of patience).

I got some interesting results while testing scene duration.  Let's say your scene duration is set to X seconds.  When NPC Controlled Trees setting is on, each stage of the insect animations advances after X seconds.  So four stages means the full duration is 4X.  Typical behavior in my experience.

When NPC Controlled Trees setting is off (the default), the insect stages run indefinitely.  I'm unsure if that's intentional AAF behavior.  Maybe I need to alter something in the SABA xml. 

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Unless my waning grasp of Deutsche is failing me, "ein" is equivalent to the English "on" and "aus" is "off"? In that case, you have turned off the feature to allow NPC-controlled position trees, so the player is expected to control them instead (that's you). Switch the option to "ein" if you don't want AAF to display its position tree prompts while waiting for you to advance the scene that's playing.

38 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

When NPC Controlled Trees setting is off (the default), the insect stages run indefinitely.

I left the default setting. Trees are not permitted. I interpret "Allow ... Tree" and No (Nein) as not permitted.
But I like to test it with yes (Ja) in case I was wrong and the setting meant something different.

1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

I left the default setting. Trees are not permitted. I interpret "Allow ... Tree" and No (Nein) as not permitted.
But I like to test it with yes (Ja) in case I was wrong and the setting meant something different.

There is no setting that will disable trees altogether.  That MCM setting allows or prevents the player from advancing the tree stages, and only in scenes which would otherwise be out of the player's control (hence, NPC controlled).  Usually this case is for non-con scenes like Easy Prey blackout.

3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

There is no setting that will disable trees altogether.  That MCM setting allows or prevents the player from advancing the tree stages, and only in scenes which would otherwise be out of the player's control (hence, NPC controlled).  Usually this case is for non-con scenes like Easy Prey blackout.

Oh, then I saw it completely wrong. I still don't understand exactly what happens with the two settings, but I'll just try both out.

On 1/31/2024 at 5:43 PM, spicydoritos said:

Okay, now it worked. After pacifying and pressing the button again, I received a message and then it started. Great :)

I'm testing the Tentacles out.  Works fine most of the time for me.  However, I've had a few cases where corpses pile up while I'm still in combat with their friends and out pops a tentacle that grabs me.  I end up stuck in an endless black loading screen.  I have to console and use player.moveto player to get out of that screen.  Any ideas?  I thought scenes were barred from starting while in combat?  Does PVPK need to use same 'pacification' during Tentacles that Violate uses?

One option I would personally like on the Carnal Compulsion is an option to prevent/allow ambush races from being targets, the list of em are (that I know of): Radscorpions, Feral Ghouls, and Mirelurks (also include the king and queen variants, as they count as separate races).

Might be easier to use the faction instead of race, especially since Mirelurks are actually 3 races. (FormID 00077C6C FeralGhoulFaction, FormID 0002689D MirelurkFaction, and FormID 00020B89 RadScorpionFaction).

Mirelurks have 2 factions, the 2nd one is FormID 001648F0 DN157MirelurkFaction.

All of em can start as neutral and become hostile on getting near em, which allows em to be targets regardless of the hostile target setting.

Edited by ptmc2112

Again I decided to try this mod. I put only him and Just business. It was working. However, the moment I turned on the other mods I play with, it stopped working. All the others work - this one doesn't. The only thing I can think of is to turn them on in batches and after each check whether it works or not... and then I'll be afraid to add or remove a mod. Very uncomfortable. The mod is wonderful, but I don't have the nerve to fight anymore.

On 2/5/2024 at 12:12 AM, UsernameTaken666 said:

I need Mirelurk hatchlings added as well to enhance my immesion.

Mirelurk Hatchlings are also ambush as well, but they belong to the radroach race (I know technically they aren't, but it's just how it's handled in the game's inner workings), which as far as I know doesn't have animations.

Also, the hatchlings that appear from eggs literally don't exist until the egg hatches.

Edited by ptmc2112