BenedictFriar Posted September 26 Posted September 26 (edited) 2 hours ago, Talesien said: 1.6.1170 is as of now definitly the version I would recomend, not just for BoS. As for your problem, did you install the SE Patch? Â Â I did. I installed all the listed requirements and the requirements for all the submods. I *almost* certain I got the right versions for all those, but I may have messed up somewhere. In the end my attempts to test for the source of the problem just caused a T-Posing issue that couldn't be resolved, and I opted for a clean reinstallation of Skyrim. I guess I'll try and install everything again as I did before and hope the error was in the execution. Edit: I have found the likely source and it is, as I suspected, an incredibly basic error I made: I hadn't used Vortex in a while and thought the "before" selection for file conflicts was the overwrite one, instead of the "after". Edited September 26 by BenedictFriar Answer to question 1
Wut1969 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 11 hours ago, BenedictFriar said: Edit: I have found the likely source and it is, as I suspected, an incredibly basic error I made: I hadn't used Vortex in a while and thought the "before" selection for file conflicts was the overwrite one, instead of the "after". Good to see you practised your bimbo skills. Enjoy this mod. 😉
vic081 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 20 hours ago, DrSeptimus said: @jib_buttkiss  I notice Dareel Horsen have different dialogue about the cure being too late if the PC already bimbo, is there anymore extra dialogue beyond this?  I seems to be missing a lot of interesting stuff running the quest as non-bimbo, seems like there is a few content that only show up if I am doing as bimbo. You will also have a different dialogue if you decide to cure Livelia when already bimbofied. Overall most BoS quests/dialogues will have small variations when being a bimbo or not (most is just fluff, which is very nice and more immersive) Another example is Anaita's quest, when completing the quest you can answer with several choices, if you are already a bimbo only one option is left instead. Love that attention to details.
DrSeptimus Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Is anyone skip Morella quest button at MCM missing?Â
DoroSeeker Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Hey sorry to bother, (please be patient with me I'm newer to modding skyrim/ I've never commented on this site before and tbh this site confuses me alot) I took a break from modding my skyrim and just today decided to get around to finishing it finally, its still on 1.6 ae tho... I saw this mod was updated September 1st, and says 1.9, does this mod still work for the 1.6 version? Â
Balgin Posted September 27 Posted September 27 5 hours ago, DrSeptimus said: Is anyone skip Morella quest button at MCM missing? Yes. I reported that a little while back. The Maximise Morella Relationship button is missing too. Seems to be related to this latest update.
Wut1969 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 8 hours ago, DoroSeeker said: Hey sorry to bother, (please be patient with me I'm newer to modding skyrim/ I've never commented on this site before and tbh this site confuses me alot) I took a break from modding my skyrim and just today decided to get around to finishing it finally, its still on 1.6 ae tho... I saw this mod was updated September 1st, and says 1.9, does this mod still work for the 1.6 version?  Yes.  Versions of mods aren't directly connected to the version of Skyrim. There are mods, like Sexlab, that have different versions for the different Skyrim versions, but in those cases the numbering isn't 1 on 1 similar either.  Â
MartynasMIl Posted September 28 Posted September 28 On 9/26/2026 at 12:33 AM, jib_buttkiss said: Ah, yeah, that's a problem that came up before actually- do you have a mod that adjusts how books are read or something like that? When I have a moment I'll try and throw together an edited script with a workaround for that. I think it's "Better Courier": https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40709 Â "Allowing you to receive all letters in an inventory menu to easily see what you have received and read letters without digging through your inventory."
GrimReaperCalls Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) On 9/18/2026 at 11:01 PM, MartynasMIl said: ok, I think I have found the root cause - the delivered note is not read automatically (don't know why - could be some conflict). I have to read it from the inventory, which does not trigger "story" mode, therefore does not increment CC_hypnoMissionsDone and the same not gets delivered each time I have the same issue. If it's book-related, these are the mods I have that might be relevant: - Read Or Take SKSE - Reading Is Good (SKSE) - RAB Skill experience from reading books Are you using any of these as well? I don't have "Better Courier" installed. Edited September 28 by GrimReaperCalls
MartynasMIl Posted September 28 Posted September 28 1 hour ago, GrimReaperCalls said: I have the same issue. If it's book-related, these are the mods I have that might be relevant: - Read Or Take SKSE - Reading Is Good (SKSE) - RAB Skill experience from reading books Are you using any of these as well? I don't have "Better Courier" installed. I also have "Read Or Take": https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/69588 I think this narrows down the culprit! I'll remove it and see if it works
foreveraloneguy Posted September 28 Posted September 28 @jib_buttkiss Remember how I said on the previous version with YPS installed and detected, the curse wasn't changing bimbo hair, but I could go into bimbo makeover and give them a random hair? Well, just got around to doing some bimbofying in 1.9.1.4 and now I can't change their hair to anything except the wigs. YPSEnabled, YPSNew, and YPSForBimbos all show 1 from the console. And they don't even get a wig during the curse. The test NPCs were not members of ccdonotchangemyheadparts..
foreveraloneguy Posted September 28 Posted September 28 On 9/27/2026 at 2:36 PM, DoroSeeker said: Hey sorry to bother, (please be patient with me I'm newer to modding skyrim/ I've never commented on this site before and tbh this site confuses me alot) I took a break from modding my skyrim and just today decided to get around to finishing it finally, its still on 1.6 ae tho... I saw this mod was updated September 1st, and says 1.9, does this mod still work for the 1.6 version? Â Â Â Yes, just stay away from 1.7 for now, at least until everything is updated for that version.
QueenMaker Posted September 29 Posted September 29 19 hours ago, GrimReaperCalls said: I have the same issue. If it's book-related, these are the mods I have that might be relevant: - Read Or Take SKSE - Reading Is Good (SKSE) - RAB Skill experience from reading books Are you using any of these as well? I don't have "Better Courier" installed. I have Better Courier and every thing was working fine last patch Â
QueenMaker Posted September 30 Posted September 30 ok i may have fixed it----- SetStage CC_HypnoQuest_2 1 ------- sets you at meet your master and fixed the only gold letters for me
MartynasMIl Posted September 30 Posted September 30 On 9/28/2026 at 12:52 PM, MartynasMIl said: I also have "Read Or Take": https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/69588 I think this narrows down the culprit! I'll remove it and see if it works Disabling it didn't fix the issue. Someone reported that Better Courier is not the problem as well. Then I really don't have a clue what's causing it.   @jib_buttkiss maybe there's more robust way of incrementing CC_hypnoMissionsDone? i.e. after adding the note to the courier's inventory. Not an ideal solution, but I think it would solve it.
HannoJojo Posted October 2 Posted October 2 (edited) Heyo everyone. You might or might not know the addons I tried to write for this great mod (BimboLips & BimboSkin - also see my signature). Currently I'm building an unified SKSE variant for this. It will probably still take some time (probably a few days) until all the planned features are added, but I wanted to see if there are some of you who'd be willing to test the first release candidates. I also mentioned this in one of my mods' supportthreads, but since this thread is more frequented and I planned the whole thing with this mod in mind I thought this might get a tad more exposure in here. Also, a BIG BIG DISCLAIMER for anyone interested: This was developed with heavy use of AI (specifically Claude) as I'd never would've had started this project otherwise (No time to completely dig into c++ programming and the different (reverse engineered) libraries I'd have to use). Feel free to completely ignore this (and the possible future modpage) then, the original papyrus based mods will stay up anyway for those who'd prefer them. Also I truly hope someone with more C++ / SKSE experience will look at this and tell themselves "lets do this properly" and release a better version xD. That being said.. if there is some general interest in helping with the tests feel free to contact me. Since I don't want to ask people to spam in this thread, either dm me or comment in one of my original mods support threads. Since I'm only testing on AE 1.6.1170 I'm definitely looking for people to test the general compatibility on 1.5.97 and the latest steam version. I'm not really planning to look into VR support, but this might change depending if theres a huge demand for it. There is no ETA for anything yet, also because I keep getting side-tracked by new ideas / features. All of them are optional, especially since some of them are overlapping with BoS' and YPS appearance changes. I'm planning to add an own basic curse that can change the playe / npcs over time, in case someone wants to use something like this without the full BoS package. I don't intend to replace BoS in any way, I just wanted to add an alternative for those missing out on this great mod. Most stuff should also be accessible via API, e.g. for the creation of potions or spells that trigger the effects, but while some functions are already accessible like that, this is obviously something that will likely be finished last when the base functionality is done and tested. Finally, sorry for the wall of text, and thank you for your interest in it. A few preview images in the spoiler. Theres already a lot more done (also on the configuration side, but I'll only focus on the first tab in here as an example. Spoiler SKSE Menu Framework based configuration: Here showing the Info Tab, which includes the very important Credits page, information about missing or met requirements, direct log access, debug options and some stats on stored data. Data should be generally serialized to the SKSE save - this is something I'll still have to observe though, since I wouldn't want to bloat the files in an unhealthy way. Actions - will include buttons to immediately apply certain changes (Skincolor, Morphs, Hairstyle & Color, Slavetats Tattoos) Most of them use the configurations from the features main tabs (e.g. Skincolor -> Skin page, Morphs -> Morphs page, etc.) however it is also possible to change the application settings in the action menu itself. (Tattoos for example will require you to define tattoo definitions first which you can then select from a dropdown on the action tabs, etc.) The changes in the action tab will also be stored in the savegame. For pure testing purposes there will be temporary similar buttons in the debug menu. While the method for the skincolor e.g. changed to the original mods, there is also still a "watchdog" function to reapply other missing changes, mainly morphs as one of the bigger issues of BimboLips in its current version is that alot of things can remove them. This is however also a possible cause for other "issues", since the morphs are strictly speaking expressions, those could constantly overwrite actual expressions because of the watchdog. This is however something that needs to be observed long-term, to determine which issues arise from this. Actions -> Skin: Spoiler Shows the current default color source for the hotkeys / progresison (if enabled) Target selection with different modes (Player, Scan nearby, Console selection, Crosshair Target) Scan nearby will add another dropdown with the names of the found NPCs if no valid (crosshair / console) target is found/set it should show also show a message about this Color Slot (Up to 10 predefined slots on the Skin mainpage + 1 Random setting that will select one from the enabled slots - it is possible to only use 3 of them if thats desired) Some more information about the colors and slots in the spoiler: Spoiler "Main" is kind of the fallback option. It can't be disabled for now and will always be included in the random selection. - this might change. The slots are mainly presets you want to save for certain cases or to have some variance with the random option. it is also possible to save a color as a preset for a NPC target which will always take precedence over the setting (e.g. Hulda = Red will mean Hulda will always receive that color no matter what the current configuration or selected slot shows). What might be added is a setting for the allowed targets (e.g. Player, NPC, Both)  The selected slot can be directly overwritten in the actions menu - I'm debating wheter I actually want this or if this should be informal only for the slots except for the "Main" slot - Let me know your opinion on this if you have one. Add Skin - Adds the skin to the target Remove Skin - Removes the skin from the target Small information on the executed action Actions -> Morphs Spoiler Target Selection with different modes (Player, Scan Nearby, Console, Crosshair) - some more details on the spoiler for the skins tab Morph Selection - These can be defined on the Morphs page. So if new morphs are added they can be added directly in game as long as you know the name of it. (Or alternatively in the .ini file) Strength Slider Morphsupportcheck and information on found MFEE configurations Apply / Remove / Refresh buttons for the selected morph (Planned: Remove all active Morphs button) Short information text related to the last action Actions -> Hair Spoiler Information on target hair (if possible color and hairname) Target selection with different modes (Player, Scan nearby, Console, Crosshair) - See Skins spoiler for a few more details Apply and restore hair buttons Current detected head headpart of the target Filter and Selection of a highpoly head headpart if those are installed. Only the correct race parts should be displayed, however there is no check for the gender or vampire status Set and restore headpart buttons Short information about the last executed action Actions -> Tattoo (for now only SlaveTatsNG support, not sure if I'll change this) Spoiler Check for SlaveTatsNG.dll detection and information about found packs including a rescan packs button (not sure if this is actually necessary / theres an actual use case that would warrant its own button later on) Target selection with different modes (Player, Scan nearby, Console, Crosshair) - See Skins Spoiler for additional information Dropdown to select tattoo definition sets from Tattoo main page Apply / Remove / Remove all from this (source) mod buttons Short information about the last action Lastly a comparison between vanilla Uthgerd and a version modified by this plugin. Headpart was changed to HPH for Morphs support BimboExtreme and Fuckdoll morph from [Predator] HP Head SMP were applied with strength 100 Skincolor was changed Hairheadpart was replaced and colored orange. This... got a lot longer than initially intended, but I guess adding something to show off might spark more interest than simply promising stuff? I don't know... xD Thank you again for reading / taking a look at this. EDIT: A few newer additional screenshots were added here if anyone is interested.  Edited Tuesday at 08:12 PM by HannoJojo 5
QueenMaker Posted October 2 Posted October 2 2 hours ago, HannoJojo said: Heyo everyone. You might or might not know the addons I tried to write for this great mod (BimboLips & BimboSkin - also see my signature). Currently I'm building an unified SKSE variant for this. It will probably still take some time (probably a few days) until all the planned features are added, but I wanted to see if there are some of you who'd be willing to test the first release candidates. I also mentioned this in one of my mods' supportthreads, but since this thread is more frequented and I planned the whole thing with this mod in mind I thought this might get a tad more exposure in here. Also, a BIG BIG DISCLAIMER for anyone interested: This was developed with heavy use of AI (specifically Claude) as I'd never would've had started this project otherwise (No time to completely dig into c++ programming and the different (reverse engineered) libraries I'd have to use). Feel free to completely ignore this (and the possible future modpage) then, the original papyrus based mods will stay up anyway for those who'd prefer them. Also I truly hope someone with more C++ / SKSE experience will look at this and tell themselves "lets do this properly" and release a better version xD. That being said.. if there is some general interest in helping with the tests feel free to contact me. Since I don't want to ask people to spam in this thread, either dm me or comment in one of my original mods support threads. Since I'm only testing on AE 1.6.1170 I'm definitely looking for people to test the general compatibility on 1.5.97 and the latest steam version. I'm not really planning to look into VR support, but this might change depending if theres a huge demand for it. There is no ETA for anything yet, also because I keep getting side-tracked by new ideas / features. All of them are optional, especially since some of them are overlapping with BoS' and YPS appearance changes. I'm planning to add an own basic curse that can change the playe / npcs over time, in case someone wants to use something like this without the full BoS package. I don't intend to replace BoS in any way, I just wanted to add an alternative for those missing out on this great mod. Most stuff should also be accessible via API, e.g. for the creation of potions or spells that trigger the effects, but while some functions are already accessible like that, this is obviously something that will likely be finished last when the base functionality is done and tested. Finally, sorry for the wall of text, and thank you for your interest in it. A few preview images in the spoiler. Theres already a lot more done (also on the configuration side, but I'll only focus on the first tab in here as an example.  Reveal hidden contents SKSE Menu Framework based configuration: Here showing the Info Tab, which includes the very important Credits page, information about missing or met requirements, direct log access, debug options and some stats on stored data. Data should be generally serialized to the SKSE save - this is something I'll still have to observe though, since I wouldn't want to bloat the files in an unhealthy way. Actions - will include buttons to immediately apply certain changes (Skincolor, Morphs, Hairstyle & Color, Slavetats Tattoos) Most of them use the configurations from the features main tabs (e.g. Skincolor -> Skin page, Morphs -> Morphs page, etc.) however it is also possible to change the application settings in the action menu itself. (Tattoos for example will require you to define tattoo definitions first which you can then select from a dropdown on the action tabs, etc.) The changes in the action tab will also be stored in the savegame. For pure testing purposes there will be temporary similar buttons in the debug menu. While the method for the skincolor e.g. changed to the original mods, there is also still a "watchdog" function to reapply other missing changes, mainly morphs as one of the bigger issues of BimboLips in its current version is that alot of things can remove them. This is however also a possible cause for other "issues", since the morphs are strictly speaking expressions, those could constantly overwrite actual expressions because of the watchdog. This is however something that needs to be observed long-term, to determine which issues arise from this. Actions -> Skin:  Reveal hidden contents Shows the current default color source for the hotkeys / progresison (if enabled) Target selection with different modes (Player, Scan nearby, Console selection, Crosshair Target) Scan nearby will add another dropdown with the names of the found NPCs if no valid (crosshair / console) target is found/set it should show also show a message about this Color Slot (Up to 10 predefined slots on the Skin mainpage + 1 Random setting that will select one from the enabled slots - it is possible to only use 3 of them if thats desired) Some more information about the colors and slots in the spoiler:  Reveal hidden contents "Main" is kind of the fallback option. It can't be disabled for now and will always be included in the random selection. - this might change. The slots are mainly presets you want to save for certain cases or to have some variance with the random option. it is also possible to save a color as a preset for a NPC target which will always take precedence over the setting (e.g. Hulda = Red will mean Hulda will always receive that color no matter what the current configuration or selected slot shows). What might be added is a setting for the allowed targets (e.g. Player, NPC, Both)  The selected slot can be directly overwritten in the actions menu - I'm debating wheter I actually want this or if this should be informal only for the slots except for the "Main" slot - Let me know your opinion on this if you have one. Add Skin - Adds the skin to the target Remove Skin - Removes the skin from the target Small information on the executed action Actions -> Morphs  Reveal hidden contents Target Selection with different modes (Player, Scan Nearby, Console, Crosshair) - some more details on the spoiler for the skins tab Morph Selection - These can be defined on the Morphs page. So if new morphs are added they can be added without changing the sourcecode Strength Slider Morphsupportcheck and information on found MFEE configurations Apply / Remove / Refresh buttons for the selected morph (Planned: Remove all active Morphs button) Short information text related to the last action Actions -> Hair  Reveal hidden contents Information on target hair (if possible color and hairname) Target selection with different modes (Player, Scan nearby, Console, Crosshair) - See Skins spoiler for a few more details Apply and restore hair buttons Current detected head headpart of the target Filter and Selection of a highpoly head headpart if those are installed. Only the correct race parts should be displayed, however there is no check for the gender or vampire status Set and restore headpart buttons Short information about the last executed action Actions -> Tattoo (for now only SlaveTatsNG support, not sure if I'll change this)  Reveal hidden contents Check for SlaveTatsNG.dll detection and information about found packs including a rescan packs button (not sure if this is actually necessary / has any use) Target selection with differend modes (Player, Scan nearby, Console, Crosshair) - See Skins Spoiler for additional information Dropdown to select tattoo definition sets from Tattoo main page Apply / Remove / Remove all from this mod buttons Short information about the last action Lastly a comparison between vanilla Uthgerd and a version modified by this plugin. Headpart was changed to HPH for Morphs support BimboExtreme and Fuckdoll morph from [Predator] HP Head SMP were applied with strength 100 Skincolor was changed Hairheadpart was replaced and colored orange. This... got a lot longer than initially intended, but I guess adding something to show off might spark more interest than simply promising stuff? I don't know... xD Thank you again for reading / taking a look at this. this looks awsome and might be able to fix hair and face problems i cant seem to narrow down on npc's
HannoJojo Posted Saturday at 10:24 PM Posted Saturday at 10:24 PM (edited) On 10/3/2026 at 1:27 AM, QueenMaker said: this looks awsome and might be able to fix hair and face problems i cant seem to narrow down on npc's I don't know what kind of problems you're facing, but so far I don't see any. I know one of my followers (Akira) would swap to some default facepart when the hair was changed by BoS, so I had to disable the headpart swap for her but I worked around this already. Feel free to tell me about the issue(s) you're talking about (preferably in DM / one of my threads) I'm sorry for the very vanilla screenshot, but I'm restarting alot so I'm still testing in a limited mod-setup, but yeah, hairmesh and -color swaps are working alright already. Not sure if it can be seen, but the makeup application (using facetints) is also working on Hulda as well as the skin color (its some "Fiona-from-Shrek"-ish green so it might not be seen on this specific screenshot ) Spoiler Added another image, with better visibility, if anyone is still checking this in here. (Don't mind the invisible body at front its unrelated to this xD) Â Edited Sunday at 03:05 PM by HannoJojo Added another image.
carmineSTAR508 Posted Sunday at 12:47 AM Posted Sunday at 12:47 AM Heyo, my game is crashing whenever I load into an area as a bimbo, Ive used body slide and pandora, I also tried the SE and normal download version but no dice Was wondering if anybody could check whats up? load.txt
Wut1969 Posted Sunday at 04:40 AM Posted Sunday at 04:40 AM 3 hours ago, carmineSTAR508 said: Heyo, my game is crashing whenever I load into an area as a bimbo, Ive used body slide and pandora, I also tried the SE and normal download version but no dice Was wondering if anybody could check whats up? load.txt 10.43 kB · 1 download If you're on SE, you need both of them.Â
carmineSTAR508 Posted Sunday at 05:45 AM Posted Sunday at 05:45 AM 1 hour ago, Wut1969 said: If you're on SE, you need both of them. Yeah, first I tried with both, then one then the other but good to know I need both, I use cbbbe for my body and also have all the pre requisite things(XP32 nd stuff) Ive been trying to get sexlab to work with P+, however when I start an animation my character just stands there, so im just opting for ostim instead I am pretty new to sexlab so any pointers would be a huge help!
CuriousBigred Posted Sunday at 06:55 AM Posted Sunday at 06:55 AM 1 hour ago, carmineSTAR508 said: Yeah, first I tried with both, then one then the other but good to know I need both, I use cbbbe for my body and also have all the pre requisite things(XP32 nd stuff) Ive been trying to get sexlab to work with P+, however when I start an animation my character just stands there, so im just opting for ostim instead I am pretty new to sexlab so any pointers would be a huge help! Animation packs are a must as well as the automated SLSB conversions (there's a more up to date version on the discord server). Make sure you generate the animation files with fnis/nemesis/Pandora. There are better bodies than cbbe out there, I've been using 3ba and GT soft body. Ppa is good and if you haven't added it already and schlongs of Skyrim AE is great (works with all versions of Skyrim 1.5.97 and up). It takes time and patience to get a good setup but it's worth it in the end. Make sure you have all the requirements is the main thing.
Wut1969 Posted Sunday at 09:51 AM Posted Sunday at 09:51 AM 4 hours ago, carmineSTAR508 said: Yeah, first I tried with both, then one then the other but good to know I need both, I use cbbbe for my body and also have all the pre requisite things(XP32 nd stuff) Ive been trying to get sexlab to work with P+, however when I start an animation my character just stands there, so im just opting for ostim instead I am pretty new to sexlab so any pointers would be a huge help! In addition to what @CuriousBigred wrote: take it easy.. you're running from Sexlab to P+ and you're using Ostim -without knowing why-. You don't need those, just take it easy and read the documentation. You'll get there, as long as you don't panic install everything. Â
carmineSTAR508 Posted Sunday at 02:57 PM Posted Sunday at 02:57 PM (edited) 11 hours ago, CuriousBigred said: Animation packs are a must as well as the automated SLSB conversions (there's a more up to date version on the discord server). Make sure you generate the animation files with fnis/nemesis/Pandora. There are better bodies than cbbe out there, I've been using 3ba and GT soft body. Ppa is good and if you haven't added it already and schlongs of Skyrim AE is great (works with all versions of Skyrim 1.5.97 and up). It takes time and patience to get a good setup but it's worth it in the end. Make sure you have all the requirements is the main thing. I use TNG and Ive also tried a couple SLSB packs with the P+ converstions as well and still no animations were playing, I also make sure to use pandora after installing new mods would it help to change the installed body mods or add sos you think? Edit I am also using 3ba Edit 2: I forgot to install XP32 Im so stupid lol  Edited Sunday at 06:53 PM by carmineSTAR508 1
Syzox Posted Monday at 11:22 AM Posted Monday at 11:22 AM Will there be support for OStim instead of SexLab in the future?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now