Impressive work so far. I hope some content will be added for the npc slaves. For the most part, they just wander around doing nothing significant. It would nice if the npc slaves play a bigger role in certain questlines, so to make it feel more as if you're not the only who is suffering. Not only that, but in some cases they could be more favored by some of the raiders, making you feel like a lesser slave at times.

11 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Doing the scavver quest but the moment my character is told to stay put and the 'enemies' appear nothing happens. Everybody just stands around and I can't do anything. If I force advance the quest Jared acts like i'm not bringing him all the guns despite me grabbing everything?

I once used 'In-game mod explorer' to grab some mod guns for this quest, and it worked.

44 minutes ago, electrod said:

Hi everyone

Can you please tell me if this is a bug or is this normal?
There is no way to quickly scroll through the dialogue. Pressing the left mouse button has no effect.
Dialogues do last very long.

Do you have fuz ro doh installed? it's how you get the ability to scroll thru dialogues. I use XDI and Fuz Ro Doh in my game which expands the number of dialogue options (XDI) and makes you able to scroll through (Fuz Ro Doh)

22 minutes ago, Rickonhh said:

To the creator of the mod, I have a couple of questions I just have to ask. lol

I noticed one of the functions in the startup quest you listed was "shave head". My questions are ... will her hair grow back eventually? And is there an option to disable that stage? :)

I mean, don't get me wrong, back in the 90s, Sinead O’Connor was hot. But I don't think Nora could pull it off the way she did. ROFL

Yes. You'll get your hair back once the mod's questline is complete.

And also yes. Set the 'shave hair' option in MCM. You'll even see a funny message :) 

To the creator of the mod, I have a couple of questions I just have to ask. lol

I noticed one of the functions in the startup quest you listed was "shave head". My questions are ... will her hair grow back eventually? And is there an option to disable that stage? 

I mean, don't get me wrong, back in the 90s, Sinead O’Connor was hot. But I don't think Nora could pull it off the way she did. ROFL

Hello guys! Went into a problem with first time scrapping weapons quest. Did previous run perfectly on 1.0.8, but on current build, dunno if it is the issue. I scrapped all my weapons, talked to Big Bomb, he electro cutted my PC about living the molotov in the bench and that's it.
Quest just stucks without completing, trying to talk to him again does nothing, he just repeats the first dialog with perk distribution, that's it.
Tried from previous save before minutemen killing - same thing.

If someone knows what the problem or could help with stage CC to complete it, would appreciate that!

I ran into an issue with "The Hooker" quest. It starts up, choose to skip the travel, arrive in diamond city, talk to Gristle. Follow him into the diamond city prison and then it freezes my character in place when you reach the guy on the couch. Is there any way past this or a SetStage option? When it happens, I'm unable to move my character, just change to a fight stance or normal, cant open pipboy or anything.

Hi.

When i am doing the quest "Pest control", sometimes collar timer is not active. Then you can go to the door and run. Player comment is you need hairpin for open the door but you go out with no problem.

But then when i try go to Diamond City game crashes (because you can see Piper) or if you try enter Sanctuary, game crashes. Perhaps is posible have another exit to the mod, as find a way for remove the collar, unlocking hacker perk or something.

I enter this mod but  my player is taken by surprise.

Greetings.

Got tired of being blown to shit every time Gristle would go into DC, even when I was so far up his ass that I was practically giving him a free rim-job, so I disabled the timer to the collar.

I think I felt more frustrated by the chicken sound that followed after than I did him leading me to a super mutant suicider 30 minutes prior.

I mean, I get it, deserved, game doesn't understand the circumstances or that I almost threw my laptop because I died so many timed within an hour just trying to get through that door, but that was such an insult to injury moment.

All in all, I approve the troll XD

Edited by RinolaRaylo

machine translation

Report incompatibility mode

No Corvega Radiant Quests
  > Cannot start mod when enabled ( nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45637 )

this is my bed ( nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7399 )
  > If enabled, "_cs_house" quest cannot be started, "SetStage _cs_house 100" command cannot be executed

On 11/24/2022 at 11:39 AM, Wolfe6900 said:

I ran into an issue with "The Hooker" quest. It starts up, choose to skip the travel, arrive in diamond city, talk to Gristle. Follow him into the diamond city prison and then it freezes my character in place when you reach the guy on the couch. Is there any way past this or a SetStage option? When it happens, I'm unable to move my character, just change to a fight stance or normal, cant open pipboy or anything.

The best you can do is reload a save. I'm sure you have one from when you first entered jail with Gristle. A scene should start in the office with Dwayne (camera perspective change and all). But it's a mystery to me why it doesn't kick in some users.

On 11/24/2022 at 9:17 AM, squiffyrogue said:

Hello guys! Went into a problem with first time scrapping weapons quest. Did previous run perfectly on 1.0.8, but on current build, dunno if it is the issue. I scrapped all my weapons, talked to Big Bomb, he electro cutted my PC about living the molotov in the bench and that's it.
Quest just stucks without completing, trying to talk to him again does nothing, he just repeats the first dialog with perk distribution, that's it.
Tried from previous save before minutemen killing - same thing.

If someone knows what the problem or could help with stage CC to complete it, would appreciate that!

I don't know if you already fixed it, but if you're still stuck, type SQV _CS_Scaver and show me what stage you get

(this is so I can analyze what might have happened)

And if you want to continue, these are the stages according to the first page of this thread. Setstage 320 is probably the best for you. 

SetStage _CS_Scaver 260;    Follow Bomb to the Workbench
SetStage _CS_Scaver 270;    Talk with Big Bomb
SetStage _CS_Scaver 280;    Destroy the weapon
SetStage _CS_Scaver 290;    Talk with Big Bomb
SetStage _CS_Scaver 320;    Follow Big Bomb to the Laundry

@caveman74 

I have noticed your reports, thank you. Indeed there is a bug in two places and of the same nature: 

At the bus station during Pest Control. 
During The Scaver, when you follow Snoopy.

They don't seem to be game-breaking. It's best not to leave the bus stop / Snoopy area, until I fix it one day xD

If you come to see more grammatical flaws feel free to let me know. Or send me a private if there are many, so I don't lose your corrections. 

32 minutes ago, JB. said:

The best you can do is reload a save. I'm sure you have one from when you first entered jail with Gristle. A scene should start in the office with Dwayne (camera perspective change and all). But it's a mystery to me why it doesn't kick in some users.

I don't know if you already fixed it, but if you're still stuck, type SQV _CS_Scaver and show me what stage you get

(this is so I can analyze what might have happened)

And if you want to continue, these are the stages according to the first page of this thread. Setstage 320 is probably the best for you. 

Quest State
Enabled? Yes
State: Running
Current Stage: 280
Priority: 75

Thank you for the stages, it did the job

Edited by squiffyrogue

I was curious if this mod has an issue when it comes to the Corvega Assembly Plant as whenever I enter to get the plug of peace half of the building isn't existing.

I was also wondering for those who played through the intro mission a few times and pick the submissive options could you update the skip to have a choose between resistant and submissive?

28 minutes ago, DeadlyAreo said:

I was curious if this mod has an issue when it comes to the Corvega Assembly Plant as whenever I enter to get the plug of peace half of the building isn't existing.

You have a previs/precombine  conflict with some other mod which also makes changes to that interior. Use FO4Edit to check what other plugins are altering that cell's record and adjust your load order to put CS after those, or just try to put CS as close to the end of your load order as possible if you don't care to know what's conflicting with it.

40 minutes ago, ooooooooooosssssssss said:

ı do not see anyone outside of the vault 111 no one 

Then the mod isn't active. This could be due to missing masters, or a mod manager issue.
Make sure you have all the masters (hard requirements) installed and working properly.

Also make sure to start the game via f4se_loader.exe