7 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hey how are you?

I took the bubble head from Corvega, but is no longer in my inventory, did anyone confiscated it? Declan or something like that? stimpacks, caps, everything is confiscated, but bubbleheads to?

I have absolutely no real reason why a slaver would let you have a bobblehead. Has no sense. Do not grab them during the course of this mod.

Found the collar problem. I took a look at the recorsd in zEdit, and the collar and cuffs were missing the keyword you were testing for. Turns out I was running an old version of RH. So the script identifies the collar and cuffs as armor and removes them. And then it reapplies them, and then removes them again and so forth until the player runs out of health.

@JB. I installed CS V 1.0.9 this morning, as I was going through the Fo-Mod I decided to leave the Easy Girl, TRS patch unchecked as I was having invisible meshes (usually the micro pants and net stockings) they were visible without the patch.  Pic 1

I went back and Reinstalled CS V 1.0.9 with the patch checked, and the clothes went back to Invisible.   Pic 2

WTF??????

Just a Report.

CS V 1.0.9

Fallout4 11_22_2022 5_06_43 AM.png

Fallout4 11_22_2022 5_12_04 AM.png

Edited by caveman74

@JB. I am sorry, but I have to speak on this dialogue.

Reset is both Present and Past tense of the word Reset, when waiting for the minutemen for Gristle, the box pops up to go to Gristle and have your collar "Reseted", it should read Reset.

Petty, I know, but of all the dialog in CS & NR this bothers me the most.

See Pic

CS V 1.0.9

Fallout4 11_22_2022 6_27_27 AM.png

Edited by caveman74

@JB. while I am on a roll, a video just for you.

What some of us have been saying about the collar detonating and losing your head.

I mean no disrespect, but it happens, and I finally got it on Video!      ????

It did not blow up, just shocked to death, and the Timer read 10 seconds not 18 seconds, if that matters??

CS V 1.0.9

Edited by caveman74
13 hours ago, MisterTime said:

Have a Beer - Animated Drinking at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Sadly this mod, has no MCM configuration or no way to turn it off.

I saw this one go up on Nexus a few weeks back, MCM settings for Have a Beer.  The author has created a bunch of MCM settings fixes for several popular mods without them, I myself found them when I saw the NAC-X one, but needed llike 4 of the others too.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/65663

[Ver 1.0.9] Encountered a funny bug, though it's not a game breaking serious one.

Spoiler

On my way back from work at DC, I squashed a friendly (with green name/ hp bar) radroach, and DC guards starts shooting at my ass.

So don't you ever try to kill stuff, slave! 

1 hour ago, Kzuuual said:

On my way back from work at DC, I squashed a friendly (with green name/ hp bar) radroach, and DC guards starts shooting at my ass.

So don't you ever try to kill stuff, slave! 

I could be wrong, but I think the rad roaches are vanilla F4.

18 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

I also think you're right.

Still, I have absolutely no idea why the radroach was friendly, or why squashing it to death pissed off a guard so much for him to shoot my ass to death with just two bullets.

20 minutes ago, Kzuuual said:

Still, I have absolutely no idea why the radroach was friendly, or why squashing it to death pissed off a guard so much for him to shoot my ass to death with just two bullets.

If it makes you feel any better, it happened to me too!   ?

I was toodleing down through there and I saw them, Damn bugs where is my bug spray, Stomp, stomp, and death by Security Guard.

I guess they were attached!  ?

Edited by caveman74
1 hour ago, caveman74 said:

39 minutes ago, Kzuuual said:

Did ya notice the turrets were gone? That's why they're friendly, until aggroed.
There's only 1 vanilla Radroach in the parking lot.

1 hour ago, caveman74 said:

If it makes you feel any better, it happened to me too!   ?

I was toodleing down through there and I saw them, Damn bugs where is my bug spray, Stomp, stomp, and death by Security Guard.

I guess they were attached!  ?

Well, if they were attached, the blame's on us! 

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Did ya notice the turrets were gone? That's why they're friendly, until aggroed.
There's only 1 vanilla Radroach in the parking lot.

Hmm.. I didn't notice that.

Guess the mutants we get to encounter drew too much attention from me.

Been enjoying taking SS of this mod so far, may dump them here later once done... maybe along with a small backstory of my OC, idk.

I haven't feared ferals in YEARS in this game, but I ran like a f'ing pussy the moment a putrid glowing one, and two regular ferals all ganged up on Murphy, because mans was being taken down, fast, and I was not about to handle them. They would've done worse to my OC's ass than SexualHarrassment mod ever did.... My point though is, I haven't felt fear for a characters life in a while, and so this mod making me re-experience that was like riding a bike for the first time in years; strangely really fun.

Side note; currently in most recent update I am experiencing a different issue with the shock collar where the moment she's dropped in the Whore Cage she dies. The message goes too quick to see wtf caused it. I thought maybe it was something to do with a weapon, since I *thought* I saw the word weapon flash on the screen, but even after dumping everything on my character (there were no weapon or weapon related items on her in the first place btw) she still blew. About to nose dive back into the forum to see if I can find the solution there.

By the time I'm done with this mod, I'll probably have the first 40 pages memorized like the alphabet.

Edit: Not sure whether this was the actual fix, but this is what happened and how I avoided the repeated cage death this time. I remembered that earlier in the mod something caused the collar to come off while trying to make 100 caps in the whore house, but the beeping was still present at the appropriate times after, and the ability to be blown to shit by disobeying was still active.. For the sake of immersion, I put a duplicate collar that was in my inventory on my character. I threw it off just before meeting Jared since this one wasn't apparently locked in place like the prior collar was supposed to be (read; instead of it killing my OC from trying to remove it, it fell out of her inventory and the beeps continued as if the original collar was still on.) Not trusting this to be the solution, I also did the code SetStage _CS_Fight 50, then checked my pipboy three times before the fight started, making sure no weapon was suddenly appearing in my inventory. Finally I ran in a circle at least once around the cage before finally throwing a punch. All of this was done and finally my character didn't die.

Edited by RinolaRaylo
On 11/20/2022 at 7:10 AM, izzyknows said:

Don't talk to him... shoot him.

If it doesn't instantly lock the player & Gristle show up, but instead Murphy dies, the mod thinks Jared is dead.

Yeah, it didn't lock and no one showed up. He went to a down state. There's no reason for it to think he's dead since it was a new game.

Also I can't start any of the quests through the console.

finished 1.0.9 with provocative perk mod ) very nice and very ommersive after CS finished (give some perk before start CS and some like collar perk and latex lover perk after ) mb in future if you have time think about some integration with it (i have zero problem via game play ) 
but for people be very carefull what you chose and read all description of the perk )

57 minutes ago, Phelps1247 said:

Yeah, it didn't lock and no one showed up. He went to a down state. There's no reason for it to think he's dead since it was a new game.

Also I can't start any of the quests through the console.

For me, most of the problems disappeared when I moved this mod's esp to the bottom of the load order. 

Hope this works for you as well.