12 minutes ago, sissycharlotte said:

crash-2024-03-20-12-22-47.log Thanks in advance for your help

Camera shot. For some reason, my "special camera" wants to activate and causes CTD. I have two recommendations. 

1- Try to do that scene (the whipping) in third person. 
2- Go to Fallout vanilla settings (pause and go into the vanilla settings menu). There is an option to "disable dialog camera". 

Disable the dialogue camera for that section, re-enable it when you finish the quest. 

1 hour ago, Jubei69 said:

Hi, after playing Nuka Ride & loving it so much, I saw this mod was by the same author so I thought I'd give it a try. I made a new character & off we went, however I've run into an issue I've never seen before in all my years playing a modded FO4. Everything was running fine until the first time when, after serving in the bar/brothel Jared sends you back to Murphy & he takes you to service other raiders in Hardware Town. After introducing myself to the boss, the first animation was being attached to a pole & I noticed something weird - my female body changed to that of a male (same head, just with a bloke's body & a massive neck seam). I thought maybe it was an anomaly caused by the pole animation or something, coz it was the first time I'd ever seen it but after then every AAF animation gave me a mans body (honestly, it was effing hideous, with a weird bit of skin over where a dick should have been lmao). It would switch back once the animation had ended but be a man's again for every sex scene. I thought maybe it might be something about the location perhaps but unfortunately, it continued regardless of where I went & even going back to an earlier save where it had previously worked fine changed nothing. Obviously I'm not gonna be able to carry on playing the mod like this but luckily, it was a new character so it only wasted a few hours of my time. Has anyone ever encountered this issue before or have any idea what might have caused it & more importantly, how to fix it coz I'm totally lost? Thanks

You using a custom race or body? I saw in another thread (about making ada into a servitron) that it has some particular steps that you have to follow otherwise it treats her as male (said that was the default) so wondering if something similar is the cause of your issue

28 minutes ago, JB. said:

Camera shot. For some reason, my "special camera" wants to activate and causes CTD. I have two recommendations. 

1- Try to do that scene (the whipping) in third person. 
2- Go to Fallout vanilla settings (pause and go into the vanilla settings menu). There is an option to "disable dialog camera". 

Disable the dialogue camera for that section, re-enable it when you finish the quest. 

Number 1 caused the same outcome. No.2 allows me to proceed with one line of dialogue, but then Jared is not nearby to allow me to proceed (where he asks you to chose where to mark the slave) and my character is frozen to the spot.

1 minute ago, sissycharlotte said:

Number 1 caused the same outcome. No.2 allows me to proceed with one line of dialogue, but then Jared is not nearby to allow me to proceed (where he asks you to chose where to mark the slave) and my character is frozen to the spot.

Can you get rid of the hard lock by using the cheat in my MCM? "Regain Player Control", and approach Jared to answer him. 

10 minutes ago, sissycharlotte said:

I need to go to sleep to advance, but my mattress is showing a "can't use" message. Any workaround?

I would love to keep helping but I get the feeling that you are not helping me. I have given you several solutions and you don't confirm if it works or not. This is not the first time you have done this. There is no point in wasting my time if you just expect me to serve you with nothing in return. 

4 minutes ago, pabaga1 said:

Hey need help. I completed the quest, went for freedom option, got released by Gristel, but now the character still addresses everyone as "Master?"  how do i fix this?

Write this and show me your result. 

GetGlobalValue _CS_Enslaved

3 hours ago, JB. said:

If I remember correctly, that happens if you start the game as a male, but then change your gender in Looksmenu. I'm not sure, though. 

You can try uninstalling UAP and try again, to make sure it's not that.

I started the game as Nora. I've never played as Nate (no interest in playing as a male character) & I don't have UAP installed anymore either so any ideas? Do you think there's any chance of it happening again if I make a new character? As much as I'm loathe to do that, I loved Nuka Ride so much that I really want to try this mod before playing NR again so what do you think?

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

You using a custom race or body? I saw in another thread (about making ada into a servitron) that it has some particular steps that you have to follow otherwise it treats her as male (said that was the default) so wondering if something similar is the cause of your issue

No, I did formerly use a custom race but I found that AAF didn't work when I tried Nuka Ride so both my character for when I played that & my new one for this were just regular cbbe Noras

3 minutes ago, Jubei69 said:

I started the game as Nora. I've never played as Nate (no interest in playing as a male character) & I don't have UAP installed anymore either so any ideas? Do you think there's any chance of it happening again if I make a new character? As much as I'm loathe to do that, I loved Nuka Ride so much that I really want to try this mod before playing NR again so what do you think?

No, I can't think of anything else. It happened to me with UAP (but I can't say that was the culprit). Oh, and unique player, maybe. 

It would be horrible to play like that for the rest of the game XD I would start over but use "SKK Fast Start" from Nexus, you start it very fast. Like, 1 and a half minute. A highly recommended mod to start again. 

4 minutes ago, Jubei69 said:

No, I did formerly use a custom race but I found that AAF didn't work when I tried Nuka Ride so both my character for when I played that & my new one for this were just regular cbbe Noras

Are you using MO2? I recently redid my load order I had AAF Quests and Mods below Animations and Patches and caused that issue. Make sure your left hand pane is the same as Saya's in TFM.

Spoiler

AAFModOrder.JPG.0c2d8277c84494113e5ade0b796dedf2.JPG

10 minutes ago, hewbert said:

Are you using MO2? I recently redid my load order I had AAF Quests and Mods below Animations and Patches and caused that issue. Make sure your left hand pane is the same as Saya's in TFM.

Reveal hidden contents

AAFModOrder.JPG.0c2d8277c84494113e5ade0b796dedf2.JPG

Yeah, I use MO2 but aside from adding this mod yesterday, I've had the same load order for ages & it's always been pretty stable. Plus, I just played through most of NR with the same order with very few issues so I doubt it's that. Like I said, I've played modded FO4 for years with AAF & have never encountered this issue before so I'm kinda stumped as to what might have caused it?

18 minutes ago, JB. said:

No, I can't think of anything else. It happened to me with UAP (but I can't say that was the culprit). Oh, and unique player, maybe. 

It would be horrible to play like that for the rest of the game XD I would start over but use "SKK Fast Start" from Nexus, you start it very fast. Like, 1 and a half minute. A highly recommended mod to start again. 

Ha ha yeah, like I said it was horrific lol. No way could I carry on playing like that. I'd have to look away from the screen at the start of every AAF scene, which would kinda defeat the object of using it. I'll use that mod you suggested, start a new character & try again. Fingers crossed it's a one-off. Just checking, this mod isn't voiced right?

4 hours ago, Jubei69 said:

this mod isn't voiced right?

it will work without the voice pack, but it is mostly voiced (now).

when you go to the mega link check the optional file folder. current voice pack is 1.01

21 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

it will work without the voice pack, but it is mostly voiced (now).

when you go to the mega link check the optional file folder. current voice pack is 1.01

Right. It seems I had multiple downloads blocked so that could account for the issue. I didn't have all the files. Hopefully it's fixed now so I'll give it another go. I'll let you know if I encounter anything else. Thanks for your help everyone

During _CS_DC (the old _CS_Hooker?) the PC becomes blocked from using furniture.  At the completion of the quest when returning with Gristle and company to the Whorehouse that blocking was properly turned off.  However, somewhere in _CS_Scaver I've lost the ability to use furniture again. Current playthrough PC has started The Runaway upon returning to the Whorehouse.

getstage on _CS_DC is 0 (it's not running)

getstage on _CS_Scaver is 500 (return to Whorehouse)

getstage on _CS_Runaway is 100 (go to Drumlin)

Should I be blocked from using furniture?  If not, how do I enable furniture use again?

----------

Unrelated.  Snoopy's doppleganger during AAF scenes always turn into the default tan raider dog, is that normal?  Is there a way to force his normal skin onto the doppleganger?

3 minutes ago, scourge2805 said:

During _CS_DC (the old _CS_Hooker?) the PC becomes blocked from using furniture.  At the completion of the quest when returning with Gristle and company to the Whorehouse that blocking was properly turned off.  However, somewhere in _CS_Scaver I've lost the ability to use furniture again. Current playthrough PC has started The Runaway upon returning to the Whorehouse.

getstage on _CS_DC is 0 (it's not running)

getstage on _CS_Scaver is 500 (return to Whorehouse)

getstage on _CS_Runaway is 100 (go to Drumlin)

Should I be blocked from using furniture?  If not, how do I enable furniture use again?

----------

Unrelated.  Snoopy's doppleganger during AAF scenes always turn into the default tan raider dog, is that normal?  Is there a way to force his normal skin onto the doppleganger?

I don't think it's The Scaver, I think the problem is in "The Weapon", the last update puts that limitation, but takes it out in a wrong stage.
I will correct it soon In the meantime, write this:

CQF _CS_Main AllowSleep
CQF _CS_Main AllowSit

I don't have much experience with the actors' panel. It looks like Snoopy is a dog that can be randomized every time you enter and exit the W. House. :bawling:

1 hour ago, Jubei69 said:

Right. It seems I had multiple downloads blocked so that could account for the issue. I didn't have all the files. Hopefully it's fixed now so I'll give it another go. I'll let you know if I encounter anything else. Thanks for your help everyone

There was a problem with Mega that lasted almost two days, but as far as I can see, it has been normalized. 

Slavers 2.3.9G Hotfix "2" uploaded in MEGA

The hotfix contains.

• Visible earrings
  • An unnamed raider, in the W. House, caused a bug (it was impossible to talk to him). Now it's called Neppy and works normally.
  • At the end of The Weapon we should be able to go back to sleep/sit down.  

These commands should also allow you to go back to sleep or sit down 

CQF _CS_Main AllowSleep
CQF _CS_Main AllowSit

I'm uploading hotfixes because my main version is in testing phase and isn't ready to be uploaded.

During the Truce mission the fusion core still appear after the raider boss removes it. Game just gave me another after sex with a raider for caps. I know its an old bug but it looks like its back again.

Also during this quest for some reason sometimes their dialogue is bugged, a raider would grab my character, prompting the sex request, I accepted but then the raider just walked away lol after that all the raiders around just had normal dialogue (looks like it's all you're going to wear today fuckmeat etc...) instead of the prostitution dialogue and I couldn't get any more caps from them. Had to get caps from a dead corpse to get Murphy's 100 caps.

Edited by Neppy
19 minutes ago, Neppy said:

During the Truce mission the fusion core still appear after the raider boss removes it. Game just gave me another after sex with a raider for caps. I know its an old bug but it looks like its back again.

Hmm. Can't say I had that bug. Do you have the latest version of AAF? 

Can you remove it or is it stuck there?

3 hours ago, JB. said:

Hmm. Can't say I had that bug. Do you have the latest version of AAF? 

Can you remove it or is it stuck there?

I didn't realize there was a new version of AAF released Tuesday.

I can remove the fusion core, it just reappears after sex. It goes away after the quest is done though.

Edited by Neppy

I'm running FO4 v 1.10.163.

I've done my best to ensure all of your required mods are setup correctly, but I do also have other "vanilla" mods -- not adult -- loaded.  Let me know what info you might need, but my problems are three.

1. I had to use the cheat to remove the collar and shackles.  I keep getting a message that slaves are not allowed to wear armor.  This occurred while wearing the vault jumpsuit, while naked, and while wearing the rags supplied by Gristle.  With the collar, it would go off, and I'd die.  Even when set to non-lethal.

2.  The animations don't play.  I've had two sex ones so far.  The first with Murphy, and the second at the campfire.  She gets naked (my avatar is a regular female), and the models of the men and her are all superimposed in the same location.  I've seen this behavior with other adult mods, but once the animation starts, this issue sorts itself out.  But they just stand there until the 30 seconds allocated for the animation expires.

3.  During the "castration" scene (my avatar IS a regular female) there was a male figure in the chair, and my avatar stood cowering to the side while the vet operated on the male in the chair.  And now, my avatar has just reached the whorehouse.  She is attached to an X frame, but there is a male body superimposed as well.  Now that I think of it, this happened when first being inspected by Jared, and marked.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  It looks like an awesome mod, but I just can't get it working properly.

Edited by Cunning_Linguist