I'm not sure what's messing it up, but I get as far as the first chat with Gristle, gets shocked, and dies. Got a message about slaves not allowed to wear armor, but there was nothing besides the wedding ring.

EDIT! I used tgm and the collar came and went while beeping, the dialog continued. Seemed to regard the collar as armor somehow?

Edited by badandunusual

I finished the main quest, and enjoyed it. I leveled myself up, went back and kill every single of those raiders, customers, and even the dog, then burn down the building. So satisfying... 

But can't sleep more than 3 hours, and never go hungry or thirsty in survival mode. Is this a feature, or maybe just mod conflict? My game was heavily modded.

25 minutes ago, talenthunter said:

I finished the main quest, and enjoyed it. I leveled myself up, went back and kill every single of those raiders, customers, and even the dog, then burn down the building. So satisfying... 

But can't sleep more than 3 hours, and never go hungry or thirsty in survival mode. Is this a feature, or maybe just mod conflict? My game was heavily modded.

According to what I see in forums, it is a bug in Fallout 4 engine, it seems to happen even in unmodded game. Had it happen once and it was solved only by starting a new game. Unfortunately. 

Saw this mod and it got me thinking. Perhaps Commonwealth Slavers can add one or more of those perks if certain choices are made or certain things happen?

For example, if the player reaches the "Slut" status from Sex Attributes, the perk "Carnal Compulsion" can be added.

Or perhaps the "Whore Room" punishment would add the perk " Dubcon Enthusiast" if the player becomes "Mind Broken" (Sex Attributes state)

Edited by redheadkitsune

So, I'm not sure which quest I'm on.  I had a repeat mission where I completed Pest Control again.  I finished the mission, checked in with Lindstrom and he told me to go to sleep.  Woke up and did the dog, and then two BoS soldiers stormed the whorehouse.  They were killed immediately.  Checked in for a new mission, and no quest popped up but he told me to go outside and find Gristle.  No quest marker popped up, but I found Gristle in the Raider Base from the Pest control mission.  I also realized around this time that Pest Control was still active, so I used "completequest" to finish it. (I've been having to do that a lot lately.)  I got a message that said "completed, find Gristle." Gristle told me to follow him, and then the screen blacked out.   I'm now standing outside of Vault 111 emtry, next to a rusted car and an open trailer.  But I can't move. I can't open my pipboy. I can't use any hotkeys.  I'm just stuck, standing there, with nothing happen.  Gristle and Medium Bomb walked off down the hill to Sanctuary, and I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or if the quest wonked out.  This is the second time I've started this save.  The first time, we teleported to Vault 111, there was a naked guy on his knees, and then the game CDT.  

Update* I reloaded from a save where I was still inside the Whore House, and here's the message I got when I talked to Lindstromimage.png.819a18540b770fdd928084f55b17a3a0.png

Update 2: Nevermind (kinda) I'm dumb.  Apparently i do have a new active quest.  This kicked off The Hero.  However, here's a shot of my pipboy showing pest control is still active after checking in with Lindstrom and going to sleep.  I'll see if I have the same problem outside Vault 111 again.

Update 3:  used setstage _cs_ransom 1000 instead of complete quest command after leaving the Whore House.  Quest marker took me into the raider base basement.  This time, there's no Gristle.

image.png.30c3749a080feac94aee4a631b2baeac.png

Edited by MrNicoras
12 hours ago, JB. said:

This is going to sound really weird. But download version 1.0.3 again. Last night I updated again because I forgot to include the bot meshes. And I noticed that now the packages I assigned during the stacking were working.  ?‍♂️

Version? Download 1.0.3 and try again (load a save before entering the security office). 

Hi.

I installed 1.0.4 and disable Crime and Punishment. I load a game inside security but out of chief office. All works fine but if i  try save game or go out to Diamond City game crashes. If i load the game out of security and go inside, game crashes. 

I will try later with Crime and Punishment disabled at start.

Greetings.

35 minutes ago, Hober9 said:

Hi.

I installed 1.0.4 and disable Crime and Punishment. I load a game inside security but out of chief office. All works fine but if i  try save game or go out to Diamond City game crashes. If i load the game out of security and go inside, game crashes. 

I will try later with Crime and Punishment disabled at start.

Greetings.

Crime and Punishment is a great mod, but you cannot remove it from a running game. It has script tentacles everywhere. As Flashyjoe says:

"Even though it is common knowledge that you should never remove a mod mid-playthrough, this is even more true for mods like Crime And Punishment, since it does things to the game world via scripting that cannot be undone. Honestly, if you're not a fan of the mod, either ensure you have a fallback save game prior to installing CAP that you can revert to, or start a new game with CAP deactivated or removed.

Reiteration: Do NOT remove Crime And Punishment from an ongoing game! If you do and it breaks your save, not even I will be able to help you."

So far most everything seems to work fairly well.  I've only hit one major thing that I'm still trying to figure out.  I've got a weird issue where the inside of corvega is completely messed up.  Invisible walls, all sorts of graphical issues.  I'm still trying to track down the source of that little headache, but the only other item is the occasional issue with objective marker not moving to the right objective when a quest stage progresses.  Thankfully it has only happened when my next objective was right next to me and hasn't caused any major issues.

It did seem a little odd that Gristle would have known that Vault 111 was a cryo facility when the vault tec rep prewar didn't even know about it.  Aside from the Institute team no one else would have entered the space, so it feels weird that he knows you were frozen from before the war seeing as how you don't tell him.  Other than that the character work is great.

What mod is this that adds the icon in the top right?

12 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

Not necessarily a bug report, but......

So I finished the first Scaver quest and went back to Whore House.  I'm now in the part where apparently the quests repeat themselves based on what I ask Lindstrom for or what he randomly assigns me.  I did another Whore House quest servicing patrons, and for the next round, I was assigned the Scaver quest again.  Had the same problem as before where I can't move the bodies of the Minutemen after looting them.  Setstage _CS_Scaver 258 fixed that easy enough.  Still had to use the Setstage _CS_House 67 command to disable the timer while fucking the dog again.  I then followed Big Bomb and Little Bomb back to the weapons bench to scrap the weapons. While trying to scrap the weapons, I accidentally renamed one of the weapons.  I scrapped them all, but when I turned to Big Bomb after scrapping, he says this: image.png.634ad28857ed3455da882e9d41894408.png

Meanwhile, the Weapons Bench says this: 

image.png.ceb7e0f888dce48e0fe5edbbe4f52990.png

My assumption at this point is that renaming the weapon accidentally is the cause of this error, so I'll reload and try again.  If the same thing happens, I'll report back.  For now, just be careful scrapping with this mod.

4 hours ago, m.skynet said:

Seen a minor issue in "The Fighter" quest: the stage "SetStage _CS_Fight 335;    Jailer come" doesn't seem to trigger after multiple retries. Seems to be unrelated to "lost the fight" or "refused to fuck the loser" states.

If I "fast forward it" to "SetStage _CS_Fight 337;    Open Cage" (which is what that Jailer is supposed to do, right?) things continue smoothly.

Not sure if it is useful in this case, but here is my load order

Reveal hidden contents

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*HUDFramework.esm
*BakaFramework.esm
*XDI.esm
*DrGoodneighbor.esl
*LMBTOverlays.esl
*CompanionIvy.esm
*VotWMaster.esm
*VotWSpecialVideos.esl
*VotWTheatre.esl
*BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*RSE_II_Resources.esm
*INVB_OverlayFramework.esp
*FriendlyRadroaches.esl
*PrototypeMedicPowerArmor.esl
*Servitron.esm
*CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl
*KitcatsCampingGear_Portable.esl
*TacticalReload.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*SexySlaveGear.esm
*WashOutThatCum.esl
*lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays.esl
*FusionGirlLooksMenu.esl
*nukaproject.esl
*DDLL.esl
*BetterCoastalWaves.esl
*Automatron Randomized Bots Framework.esm
*Immersive_Molotovs_FlamerESL.esl
*CWSS Redux.esp
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*Enemies_Don't_Shoot_So_Good_75%.esl.esl
*Hardcore Raiders.esl
*SavrenXFoodAndFoodware.esp
*Brawl Bug Fix.esp
*AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*Molerat_Disease_Immunity_PA_Hazmat.esp
*advancedAITweaks.esp
*NPC Accuracy Revised.esp
*SlaveTattoos.esp
*TCDOverlays.esp
*LMBTOverlays.esp
*VtawWardrobe8.esp
*VtawWardrobe5.esp
*VtawWardrobe6.esp
*Venus_Nine_FG.esp
*Stylish_Bloomer_FG.esp
*Colorful_Wit_FG.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*Better Perks - Enhanced.esp
*Improved Disarm.esp
*RSE_II_ReproductiveSystemEffects.esp
*Crimson_Punk_Outfit.esp
*Power Armor HUD Switcher.esp
*Pickpocket Overhaul - Normal.esp
*SexEd.esp
*Better Power Armor - Extended.esp
*le666piercings.esp
*Slave&ModelPinup.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
DD_hider_addon.esp
*lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays_ROF.esp
*TCDOverlays_ROF.esp
*RutahTattooPack_FO4_ROF.esp
*Render Tattoos_ROF.esp
*LMBTOverlays_ROF.esp
*HighHeelTraining.esp
*Another Pine Forest Mod.esp
*NiceBush.esp
*KziitdAnimationPoses.esp
*Better Locational Damage.esp
*Edit npcs HP.esp
*Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor.esp
*BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC.esp
*RealHandcuffs.esp
*Phase4DLC.esp
*WelcometoGoodneighbor.esp
*BTInteriors_Project.esp
*ImmersiveV95.esp
*BTInt_Optimization.esp
*Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
*No Combat Boundaries.esp
*Weapons of Fate.esp
*Better Locational Damage - DLC_WWorkshop.esp
*Better_Notes.esp
*ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
*SimplePatch.esp
*Faded Glory - Soundtrack Expansion.esp
*Third Person Movement Speed Fix.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*CumOverlays.esp
*ServitronStrap.esp
Headcrab_Bunny.esp
*Rogg No-Strip Items Manager.esp
*SniperPerkMod.esp
*HighlightConsoleReference.esp
*CompRedo.esp
*lovely piper replacer.esp
*ASA.esp
*Better Stealthboy.esp
*VtawWardrobe7.esp
*Fixed_Rexford.esp
*CompanionIvy_Nuka.esp
*MojaveImports.esp
*GunsNoDismemberNoExplodeAioV1.esp
*Raider Children.esp
*problemsofsurvivor.esp
*BDR - BoSDoneRight.esp
*FaceMaxson.esp
*Vault4.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Quest.esp
*QuazVehicleOverhaul.esp
*W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
*Fallout 4 AI Overhaul.esp
*TatsAfterRape.esp
*RedWaveReloaded.esp
*InstituteFastTravelForSurvival.esp
*Remove Infection.esp
*VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp
*Vivid Waters.esp
*LR_APCTransport.esp
*PulowskiShelterFunc.esp
MilitarizedMinutemen.esp
*VotWCells.esp
*LR_APCNukaWorldExspansion.esp
*DOOMMerged.esp
*CompanionIvy_quest.esp
*InsideJobs.esp
*Companion_Ivy_RealSex_Mod.esp
*Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World.esp
*Better Chems.esp
*DiamondCitySWAT.esp
*Immersive Fallout (DLC).esp
*CraftingOverhaulTlTl.esp
*Publick Occurrences Expanded.esp
*DogmeatNoOpeningDoors.esp
*CompanionIvy_Mags.esp
*Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron.esp
*Better Locational Damage - Robot Edition.esp
*AngeliPowerarmor.esp
*MWoW.esp
*BetterTrains.esp
*AER15.esp
*LR_APCFarHarborExspansion.esp
*MK18.esp
*SimpleBounties.esp
*Immersive Water Bottle Recycling.esp
*BetterLivingThroughCumistry.esp
*HHFootsteps.esp
*Smoke-able Cigars.esp
*HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
*RSE_II_CSA.esp
*RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
*ClassicSniper.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*llamaCompanionHeatherv2.esp
*AK74M.esp
*Butt plugs.esp
*FP_SexualHarassment.esp
*AFVPurgatory.esp
*AdrenalineRush.esp
*ExplosionKnockdown.esp
*STEALTH AND DETECTION SYSTEM(base).esp
*Strong Back - Improved -- Far Harbor.esp
*TakeCover.esp
*Move (Get Out the Way).esp
*More Durable Power Armor - 75%.esp
*CMPA +300.esp
*LureEnemies.esp
*PhysicalUnlocksAddonsAlt.esp
*PhysicalUnlocksAlt.esp
*Better Vertibird.esp
*Grab and Eat.esp
*SlipperyChameleon.esp
*Crackle.esp
*Mosin.esp
*APC9.esp
*APC9AP.esp
*APC9_LeveledListPatch.esp
*APC9_TacticalReloadPatch.esp
*3dscopes-replacer.esp
*M2216.esp
*CustomCamera.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*SnapdragonAnimations.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*BraveAnims.esp
*Tone_OverQueen.esp
*ZeX-BodyGen.esp
*BodyTalk3.esp
*Custom Moans.esp
*SexyOutfit.esp
*slootyVaultSuit.esp
*LC's UHD Skeletons.esp
*Kharneth_Slave_Clothes.esp
*KSHairsFemsheppingRadbeetle.esp
*RutahTattooPack_FO4.esp
*Nuka Ride CWSS Patch.esp
*Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
*EyesoftheUniverse.esp
*KSHairdos_oel.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk.esp
*FO4HHS_AAF.esp
*ImmersiveScrapping_FarHarbor.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*Kasumi_Naia.esp
*ImmersiveVendors.esp
*Commonwealth Captives.esp
*CC_Outfit_Injector.esp
*Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
*Sinister Ambient Sound.esp
*BetterNightVision.esp
*M9.esp
*OWR_CraftableDecor.esp
*OWR_CraftableDecor_CW.esp
*FusionGirl.esp
*DD_Wasteland_Children_done_right.esp
*SkEyes.esp
*Automatron Randomized Bots Overrider.esp
*Automatron Randomized Bots Overrider Unleveled.esp
*ImmersiveScrapping.esp
*M14.esp
*m82a.esp
*Synth_Uniform_Lootable_Vault.esp
*NullifyMoleratDisease.esp
*CHKFlora.esp
*Orphans.esp
*MyCart_Biohazard.esp
*HN66Fo4_TRS.esp
*Nuka Ride High Heels Sound Patch.esp
*ChildrenofGoodneighbor.esp
*DeadInvisibleBodiesFix_ROF.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-ru.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-eng.esp
*DarkerNights.esp
*DarkerNightsDetection.esp
*AQUILA.esp
*ChildrenofBunkerHill.esp
*AtomCatsDragRaceStartFix.esp
AK74M_AWKCR.esp
*P90.esp
*P90NPC.esp
*P220.esp
*Nuka Ride.esp
*ModularGaussRifle.esp
*OWR.esp
*M1A.esp
*McMillanCS5.esp
*TacticalMods.esp
*ShellRain.esp
*PD_VisualReload.esp
*LongRangeBulletHoles.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
*Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
*spacefiddle_Effective-Melee-Blocking.esp
*Meat Overhaul.esp
*ClassicRadPoison.esp
*Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
*Campsite.esp
*No Aggro Impact Landing.esp
*Multiple Floors Sandboxing.esp
*JetPackDrain70.esp
*PowerArmorDrain50.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*FO4PiercingsSED7.esp
*ChainBikini.esp
*AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*GetDirty_NoCleanlinessPatchForCWSS.esp
*GetDirty.esp
*Get Dirty extra effects v1a.esp
*AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
*CBBE.esp
*CRX.esp
*Hananahs_Adult_Textures.esp
*ZaZOut4.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*FPAttributes.esp
*FPAttributesHUD.esp
*NoRadscorpionTunneling.esp
*VertibirdsAnywhere.esp
*VertibirdsAnywhereNukaWorldHotfix.esp
*BallisticWeaveUnlocked.esp
*JTC.esp
*BoSGaussRifle.esp
*pbs_sneak_light.esp
*Behemoth No Cart.esp
*BraveAnims_Fix.esp
*PenPos.esp
*UAP Moans.esp
*Zaz Particle Effects.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch.esp
ExoticVideosVol1.esp
*dcc-bp-lol.esp
Raider Pet.esp
*UnbogusHealthScaling.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
*ESPExplorerFO4.esp
BLTC_NoChemResistance.esp
BLTC-SC_Patch.esp
*Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
*SKKFastStartNewGame.esp
*Commonwealth Slavers.esp

It is made to take a long time. I did it on purpose. It takes a few seconds to start and the jailer is far away, and he comes walking. 

I must be honest I thought many would complain, but I was going to defend myself that you are a slave and they don't care about making you wait. But so far you are the only one hehe.

6 hours ago, KryperCreeping said:

Hey @JB. Continuing to play the mod and its still amazing. One thing though is that I'm on the hooker quest (first time doing it), took the jet to skip the walk to diamond city, and when tp'd to diamond city I got a conversation with gristle where he asks me to snoop on the diamond city officer (it says that the quest 'The Hero' has started. Im playing a super submissive character who is starting to accept her place, so instead of agreeing to help him, I chose the dialogue option that says that my character would rather not cause trouble and has accepted that she is a slave. After I tell Gristle that, my character is tp'd back into the whore house. a popup saying that Gristle has taught me stealing techniques, as well as that the quest 'The Hero' has failed. Then 'The Hooker' updates again and says to follow Gristle again, but hes still in diamond city. 

Just wondering if this is whats supposed to happen and I have to run all the way to diamond city, or is there perhaps a bug going on, because its a bit weird to be tp'd back to the whore house, only to be told to go back to diamond city again where Gristle is.

It seems to be a bug indeed. But! Be careful. If you tell him that, you are losing your chance to be free. 

"The Hero" must be started (only the quest is started, you still can't be free until you do all the required jobs). But if you don't want to help Gristle, then he will cancel "The Hero" and you will remain a slave forever. 

6 hours ago, red1989 said:

I'm at the stage where Gristle and the player have just walked into Chief Dwayne's office, however, nothing more occurs other than gristle and the player walking into position, neither Dwayne nor Gristle respond to interaction and the scene wont advance, I cant open my pip boy and cant interact with any objects. I've tried loading previous saves and it doesn't seem to work.

I am also playing with the the 'problems of survivor' mod which adds a few npc's to the diamond city jail, so there could potentially be a conflict there.

Is there a setstage command I can run to bypass a little bit of the scripting?

Version?

5 hours ago, badandunusual said:

I'm not sure what's messing it up, but I get as far as the first chat with Gristle, gets shocked, and dies. Got a message about slaves not allowed to wear armor, but there was nothing besides the wedding ring.

EDIT! I used tgm and the collar came and went while beeping, the dialog continued. Seemed to regard the collar as armor somehow?

Do you have a patch that modifies Real Handcuffs? Just look at your plugins. There must be some Real Handcuffs compatibility patch out there. I think it's the one from Devious Devices. 

5 hours ago, talenthunter said:

Hmm, I can't tell you that's my mod but I'll keep an eye out if there are other reports. I don't mod those survival mode things. 

Hmm. Could it be you are a ghost now? Write this. 

prid 14

GetIsGhost

It should come out 0. If it comes out 1.00 then you are a ghost.

SetGhost 0 should fix it. 

5 hours ago, redheadkitsune said:

Saw this mod and it got me thinking. Perhaps Commonwealth Slavers can add one or more of those perks if certain choices are made or certain things happen?

For example, if the player reaches the "Slut" status from Sex Attributes, the perk "Carnal Compulsion" can be added.

Or perhaps the "Whore Room" punishment would add the perk " Dubcon Enthusiast" if the player becomes "Mind Broken" (Sex Attributes state)

I will definitely take a look at it and do a soft compatibility, thanks for recommending it to me.

5 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

So, I'm not sure which quest I'm on.  I had a repeat mission where I completed Pest Control again.  I finished the mission, checked in with Lindstrom and he told me to go to sleep.  Woke up and did the dog, and then two BoS soldiers stormed the whorehouse.  They were killed immediately.  Checked in for a new mission, and no quest popped up but he told me to go outside and find Gristle.  No quest marker popped up, but I found Gristle in the Raider Base from the Pest control mission.  I also realized around this time that Pest Control was still active, so I used "completequest" to finish it. (I've been having to do that a lot lately.)  I got a message that said "completed, find Gristle." Gristle told me to follow him, and then the screen blacked out.   I'm now standing outside of Vault 111 emtry, next to a rusted car and an open trailer.  But I can't move. I can't open my pipboy. I can't use any hotkeys.  I'm just stuck, standing there, with nothing happen.  Gristle and Medium Bomb walked off down the hill to Sanctuary, and I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or if the quest wonked out.  This is the second time I've started this save.  The first time, we teleported to Vault 111, there was a naked guy on his knees, and then the game CDT.  

Update* I reloaded from a save where I was still inside the Whore House, and here's the message I got when I talked to Lindstromimage.png.819a18540b770fdd928084f55b17a3a0.png

Update 2: Nevermind (kinda) I'm dumb.  Apparently i do have a new active quest.  This kicked off The Hero.  However, here's a shot of my pipboy showing pest control is still active after checking in with Lindstrom and going to sleep.  I'll see if I have the same problem outside Vault 111 again.

Update 3:  used setstage _cs_ransom 1000 instead of complete quest command after leaving the Whore House.  Quest marker took me into the raider base basement.  This time, there's no Gristle.

image.png.30c3749a080feac94aee4a631b2baeac.png

You have done multiple setstages in the wrong order.

My suggestion is to complete "Pest Control" first (do it by console commands). And then approach Lindstrom, who will tell you that Gristle wants to talk to you.

4 hours ago, tch65721 said:

Issue with Commonwealth Captives.  It appears that whatever signal Commonwealth Slavers sends to Captives to let them know I am also a captive and cannot help them is not reversed when I finish the mod.  Captives think I am still a captive and I cannot interact with them.

You are absolutely right. My script is there, but I missed a damn letter and that means that in the ending, you can't go back to Comm. Captives in their usual way.

I'll fix it to version 1.0.5 and let you know the console command to fix it.

2 hours ago, RuthlessOutlaw said:

Another issue. SO i completed the main storyline and finally got freed. But i guess the game still recognizes me as a slave because i cant take damage from anyone not even radiation.  How do i fix this?

Yep. I forgot to "turn off" that in the ending. I'll fix it in version 1.0.5 and you can get it from the MCM. Right now you can't do it. You will notice that everyone is running from you because everyone knows that you are invincible right now. ?

Edited by JB.
1 hour ago, mercplatypus said:

So far most everything seems to work fairly well.  I've only hit one major thing that I'm still trying to figure out.  I've got a weird issue where the inside of corvega is completely messed up.  Invisible walls, all sorts of graphical issues.  I'm still trying to track down the source of that little headache, but the only other item is the occasional issue with objective marker not moving to the right objective when a quest stage progresses.  Thankfully it has only happened when my next objective was right next to me and hasn't caused any major issues.

It did seem a little odd that Gristle would have known that Vault 111 was a cryo facility when the vault tec rep prewar didn't even know about it.  Aside from the Institute team no one else would have entered the space, so it feels weird that he knows you were frozen from before the war seeing as how you don't tell him.  Other than that the character work is great.

The whole story is closely related to the Institute. It's a pity that I couldn't finish the story for this version.

But a spoiler that more or less starts to put the thing together:

Spoiler

Dwyane is a rogue synth.

PS: Put my mod among the last of your LO, my mod brings pre-combines for Corvega. 

Edited by JB.

Is there a way to recover my tattoos and brands? 

I know Looks Menu, but I just checked Fallout 4/Data/F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/Overlays/Commonwealth Slavers.  I opened with NotePad ++ but could not convert to "True" under Playable. 

Thanks JB.

CS V 1.0.4

Fallout4 11_9_2022 6_15_57 PM.png

Fallout4 11_9_2022 6_16_06 PM.png

Edited by caveman74
spoiler tag
22 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

I know Looks Menu, but I just checked Fallout 4/Data/F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/Overlays/Commonwealth Slavers.  I opened with NotePad ++ but could not convert to "True" under Playable. 

Thanks JB.

See spoiler:

Spoiler

2114320181_DesktopScreenshot2022_11.10-06_40_53_66.png.6167b2eefd8a19a8d15b9b2e6ae141e0.png

759386009_Fallout4Screenshot2022_11.10-06_38_32_06.thumb.png.cfcccf81a927c6c2c8fd1cab075d3fc3.png

Spoiler

@JB. - This one caught me by surprise and only saw it a couple of days ago but thankyou for creating this mod and sharing. Finally bringing an (Maria Eden) type mod into the Fallout 4 world. Fantastic!

I haven't read the 19 pages (already) of comments as yet as I fear it might give away content I haven't reached yet, but no major issues with play through. I did have a few challenges with AAF not kickstarting at the beginning so went through the AAF full page and .. for reasons unexplained .. latest version of AUP seems to CTD my game so have uninstalled it and seems to work OK albeit with a couple of AAF scenes missing. 

But thanks again for this amazing content.

10 hours ago, JB. said:

There are many things I still want to change. Among them: 

Wolfgan and Trudy. I have to disable the Drumlin Diner triggerboxes and create special dialogs with them. Trudy and Wolfgan are great for selling our stuff and making some caps. 

Wolfgan could have some small drug delivery quest. 

That guy from Covenant, Swanson? I just want to block him, he won't let you through Covenant.

If you guys find more stuff like this let me know, the idea is that the whole Commonwealth reacts to your situation in a different way. 

I have added some dialogue triggering with condition when player wear slave cloth. The drumlin events dialogue seems more suitable by now. Feel free to add them in your mod if you think it is appropriate.

Spoiler

dia_orderup.png.626d060feb07e364e9bd9214d005e61a.png

ScreenShot58.thumb.png.0e52404fc9ea33e727665597da3fd807.png

Commonwealth Slavers.esp

Edited by stin2pig

@JB. - After experiencing this mod some more, I can say with confidence that I love the roleplay opportunities!

Inspired by Sexual Harassment mod, I have some ideas , which you might find it interesting. At least I hope so. 

Rebellious answers should have "cost' attached to them, not only punishment scene kind of cost but for example willpower one.

Dom/sub orientation, drugs and such could affect the willpower costs.

Too little willpower would mean the PC would not have the inner strength to be feisty.

Hunger and thirst could be also a source of willpower loss, which would also bring interesting dilemma - take the Slaver Jet and stop loss of willpower or remain hungry/thirsty and increase submission instead AND gain addiction in the process. 

Another idea - the events/scenes could have a purpose that would

A) reflect player choices: player is being snarky to Declan (the dude at Whore House door)? Here is a punishment that would reduce the willpower that is required to be snarky. For example, whipping could add a temporary debuff to willpower regeneration.

B) Training or "adjusting" player behavior. Player not submissive enough? Scenes that would increase submissive orientation or if the player refuses to submit - as a punishment add some temporary/permanent debilitating perks. 

This way scenes would be about tradeoffs  choice between bad and worse outcomes. 

Edited by redheadkitsune
12 minutes ago, redheadkitsune said:

Rebellious answers should have "cost' attached to them, not only punishment scene kind of cost but for example willpower one.

My PC, at least in this playthrough, is Dominant and Aggressive, but she can lounge around and sleep, sit on Couches, etc. with no consequence.

Shouldn't someone come and whip her into shape??

"Get off your Ass Whore, you have Work to do" or some such Dialog?!?

(Edit) Maybe if a Sub get more latitude than if a Dom, Sub- you can relax for 30 min? If a Dom- Get your Ass back to work?

CS V 1.0.4

Edited by caveman74
typo