Loving the mod so far, thanks for making a spiritual successor to Raider Pet

If you want to kill the player (or make it a high-stakes game as punishment) you can switch the players collar to an explosives one with this script. If you call the 'TriggerPlayerCollar' it will explode and kill the player more let's say lore friendly :P 

Function SetPlayerCollarExplosive()
	GetPlayerCollar(false)

Var[] gkArgs = new Var[1]
	gkArgs[0] = PlayerShockCollar
	RHthirdPartyApi.CallFunction("SetExplosiveModule", gkArgs)

Var[] gkArgs2 = new Var[1]
	gkArgs2[0] = PlayerShockCollar
	RHthirdPartyApi.CallFunction("RefreshRestraint", gkArgs2)
EndFunction

If you want to set it back you can replace "SetExplosiveModule" with "SetThrobbingShockModule" (or "SetStandardShockModule")

The refresh restraint is required to actually update it on the player.

The same also goes for any NPC so it can be used to detonate a NPC slave. You then need to get the object reference of the NPC's collar instead of the player.

1 hour ago, RuthlessOutlaw said:

So im running into another issue where after i stack the minutemen bodies on the rail it tells me to talk to medium size bob. hes all the way at the whore house and once i do that he tells me to run back to master who is over by the bodies i just stacked up. the problem is the timer on my collar. i cant run back and forth because my collar blows up and kills me. so is bod supposed to be close to the bodies? I se ethat somebody said reset the timer. but how do i do that.

This is going to sound really weird. But download version 1.0.3 again. Last night I updated again because I forgot to include the bot meshes. And I noticed that now the packages I assigned during the stacking were working.  ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, Hober9 said:

Hi. 

At the moment, the mod look at a good alternate start. But i try 2 times and i am stuck at same point, Dwaine office at Diamond City. I am doing the quest "The hooker", enter with Gristle at the room, rob the file Dwaine have with him. And try talk Dwaine for permision work. He only answer "yes?" or "mmmm?". Gristle say "we talk later".

I am using the mod "Diamond city expansion", so is  not only Dwaine office but J.R. office too. I see the setstage list you have here but cannot think a good one for try here.

Greetings.

Version? Download 1.0.3 and try again (load a save before entering the security office). 

Edited by JB.
6 minutes ago, RuthlessOutlaw said:

Can somebody help me understand how to rest the timer during the scavenger quest? I m at the part where youre supposed to move the bodies and then talk to medium size bomb but the problem is hes already back at the whore house. I can run there but the problem is jared is back where the bodies are stacked and i cant run back because my collar blows up. so what can i do

It is a package error. Medium Sized should be next to you but he goes to the Whore House. Download and reinstall version 1.0.3. 

I also recommend you load a save before starting that section of going to the ambush site, just to make sure the packages are being assigned correctly. 

Or if you want to transport Medium Sized to you using the MCM. Section cheat. 

7 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Loving the mod so far, thanks for making a spiritual successor to Raider Pet

If you want to kill the player (or make it a high-stakes game as punishment) you can switch the players collar to an explosives one with this script. If you call the 'TriggerPlayerCollar' it will explode and kill the player more let's say lore friendly :P 

Function SetPlayerCollarExplosive()
	GetPlayerCollar(false)

Var[] gkArgs = new Var[1]
	gkArgs[0] = PlayerShockCollar
	RHthirdPartyApi.CallFunction("SetExplosiveModule", gkArgs)

Var[] gkArgs2 = new Var[1]
	gkArgs2[0] = PlayerShockCollar
	RHthirdPartyApi.CallFunction("RefreshRestraint", gkArgs2)
EndFunction

If you want to set it back you can replace "SetExplosiveModule" with "SetThrobbingShockModule" (or "SetStandardShockModule")

The refresh restraint is required to actually update it on the player.

The same also goes for any NPC so it can be used to detonate a NPC slave. You then need to get the object reference of the NPC's collar instead of the player.

Ohh, I forgot about this. I'm definitely going to put it for 1.0.4. Thanks!  ?

14 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Closing comments:

1) Great mod - but I already said that.

2) I want my hair back!

3) Sanctuary workshop says not available to me. 

4) Patiently waiting (mostly) for future updates to this mod and Nuka Ride. Music would appreciate it too. She is turning tricks in Sanctuary.

I can't make you get your hair back. How is a medical robot going to get your hair back anyway? Use SLM 14 and load your usual preset. 

I'm interested in what you say about Sanctuary. I'm not sure if I have anything to do with it. But I'm not ruling it out. I'll keep an eye on it and in any case try to correct it. At the time I was interested in blocking workshops, but it didn't work and I'm sure I didn't include those scripts. 

1 hour ago, tch65721 said:

On the other side of the entrance Gristle does not proceed... he just stands around and refuses to engage in dialogue. 

If you talk to Gristle, he says a generic line. Actually, at that point, when he says his generic line he also re-runs a script (evaluatepackage()) in case he got stuck. 

You can also use the MCM cheat mode and transports Gristle to you. That will also make him evaluate his package. 

Edited by JB.

great work!

found one sort of maybe incompatibility issues but this could be to do with another of my (many) mods, running the recommended rad morphing mod caused my install to infinite load screen on starting a new game. starting a new game with it diasbled, then making a save and enabling it worked just fine though

20 minutes ago, JB. said:

I can't make you get your hair back. How is a medical robot going to get your hair back anyway? Use SLM 14 and load your usual preset. 

I'm interested in what you say about Sanctuary. I'm not sure if I have anything to do with it. But I'm not ruling it out. I'll keep an eye on it and in any case try to correct it. At the time I was interested in blocking workshops, but it didn't work and I'm sure I didn't include those scripts. 

If i may add to this, as far as i understand it has nothing to do with mods. When you do other things first and ignoring sanctuary and come back later, you often cannot claim it before you finish the quest "when freedom calls" and meet preston in sanctuary. I had this a few times with different mod setups.

Even the dialog with codsworth can be different (he sometimes says "you have changed" instead of the "its really you" when you visit him later than usual). I had this after my last NR playthrough when i directly accepted dukes offer and came back several ingame weeks later.

Edited by Heinz01
22 minutes ago, JB. said:

If you talk to Gristle, he says a generic line. Actually, at that point, when he says his generic line he also re-runs a script (evaluatepackage()) in case he got stuck. 

You can also use the MCM cheat mode and transports Gristle to you. That will also make him evaluate his package. 

Well, it does no good.  I can get him to say his one line or cheat and transport him to me but he still just stands there looking confused.  

1 minute ago, RuthlessOutlaw said:

im still running into the issue where the collar time expires and blows up when im in the dialog about to get fucked by his dog

SetStage _CS_House 67;    [Function] Stop Slave Timer  

I'm going to include this one in the MCM cheat.

4 minutes ago, tch65721 said:

Well, it does no good.  I can get him to say his one line or cheat and transport him to me but he still just stands there looking confused.  

So there's something with DC's navmeshes. Something is stopping him from advancing. Do you have a mod that modifies it in any way? DC Extended works fine with Slavers btw. 

Another option is that he is "taken" by a mod like Sex Harrasment. 

And the last option is that the bastard is simply glitched. Reloading a save where he walked normally I guess will get him back. There's a reason why Bethesda doesn't use this "let the NPC guide you" system much. 

Edited by JB.

I hope you are not pushing too hard, and you are taking care of JB. 

You seem to be on at all hours and constantly answering questions and fixing things, just remember to stop and smell the coffee!

Take care of yourself, and unless you have a clone or 3, get some upkeep for JB. as well!

39 minutes ago, JB. said:

So there's something with DC's navmeshes. Something is stopping him from advancing. Do you have a mod that modifies it in any way? DC Extended works fine with Slavers btw. 

Another option is that he is "taken" by a mod like Sex Harrasment. 

And the last option is that the bastard is simply glitched. Reloading a save where he walked normally I guess will get him back. There's a reason why Bethesda doesn't use this "let the NPC guide you" system much. 

Yup, navmeshes.  I'm using a clean and simple settlements fomod.   It appears that hangman's alley modification extends clear over to Diamond City.  I never dreamed that it would.  When I disabled hangman's alley mod, Gristle took off as if he never stopped.  I would have never checked that.  Thanks for your help.

what a great mod. you did a really good job.
the version 1.0.3 is really stable. I hope the mod we get bigger and bigger.

I think it's brilliant how you solved the problem with the earrings and shackles so that they don't show up as clothing and so you can't remove them. I would like to have a few jewelry bracelets and finger rings that you can't take off.

I would also love to be taken to doc crocker and have him do some body morps. after all, he's got dirt stuck. he could miss a big boobs and a big ass.

I haven't played through the mod yet

but i would think it would be cool if you ended up really being a stupid incompetent whore
with big breasts and earrings, finger wrestling and arm rings that you can no longer take off.
If you then want to play the game normally, people will despise you as a slave and whore and you will be asked about it again and again

just a few permanent negative perks like sexual hasatment. after all, one was broken and raised to be a slave

I would also find it cool to use rc8 . i love latex,corsets, fetish boots and gags and miss it a bit

These are just a few of my wishes, don't take them as criticism. the mod is great

Not necessarily a bug report, but......

So I finished the first Scaver quest and went back to Whore House.  I'm now in the part where apparently the quests repeat themselves based on what I ask Lindstrom for or what he randomly assigns me.  I did another Whore House quest servicing patrons, and for the next round, I was assigned the Scaver quest again.  Had the same problem as before where I can't move the bodies of the Minutemen after looting them.  Setstage _CS_Scaver 258 fixed that easy enough.  Still had to use the Setstage _CS_House 67 command to disable the timer while fucking the dog again.  I then followed Big Bomb and Little Bomb back to the weapons bench to scrap the weapons. While trying to scrap the weapons, I accidentally renamed one of the weapons.  I scrapped them all, but when I turned to Big Bomb after scrapping, he says this: image.png.634ad28857ed3455da882e9d41894408.png

Meanwhile, the Weapons Bench says this: 

image.png.ceb7e0f888dce48e0fe5edbbe4f52990.png

My assumption at this point is that renaming the weapon accidentally is the cause of this error, so I'll reload and try again.  If the same thing happens, I'll report back.  For now, just be careful scrapping with this mod.

Update 1: I reloaded my save and tried again.  First, I forgot to mention in my previous post that after getting to the weapons bench I had to use setstage  _CS_Scaver 270 to get permission from Big Bomb to use the workbench.  That repeated after I reloaded. 

Update 2:  This time I managed to not fat-finger renaming any weapons, but I'm getting the same problem.  Which means that the renaming thing didn't cause my problem.  It also means that something else is causing the problem.  SQS shows that stages 280 and 290 are "done."  SQV shows 290.  This is the first time this issue has arisen during this playthrough.  I'll use setstage to move past.

image.png.4ad21a64edcd069ca239214ef3335017.png

Edited by MrNicoras
18 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

Update 1: I reloaded my save and tried again.  First, I forgot to mention in my previous post that after getting to the weapons bench I had to use setstage  _CS_Scaver 270 to get permission from Big Bomb to use the workbench.  That repeated after I reloaded. 

Update 2:  This time I managed to not fat-finger renaming any weapons, but I'm getting the same problem.  Which means that the renaming thing didn't cause my problem.  It also means that something else is causing the problem.  SQS shows that stages 280 and 290 are "done."  SQV shows 290.  This is the first time this issue has arisen during this playthrough.  I'll use setstage to move past.

image.png.4ad21a64edcd069ca239214ef3335017.png

Big Bomb scans your inventory and if you still have any weapons in your inventory he tells you that. Check that and throw it on the ground, a weapon from another mod maybe? 

image.png.611ebf594cc32adc3c642493852ef6fb.png

Edited by JB.
24 minutes ago, pawel said:

Does Assimilation 2.7 works with this mod??? I'am asking about this beacuse i wonder if there is possibility that my hair will regrow, thanks to mechanics in assimilation. 

Someone mentioned that it doesn't, but I'm not sure because I haven't tried it. The hair thing is aesthetic. Even if you grow hair no one will tell you anything. 

51 minutes ago, Reuf84 said:

what a great mod. you did a really good job.
the version 1.0.3 is really stable. I hope the mod we get bigger and bigger.

I think it's brilliant how you solved the problem with the earrings and shackles so that they don't show up as clothing and so you can't remove them. I would like to have a few jewelry bracelets and finger rings that you can't take off.

I would also love to be taken to doc crocker and have him do some body morps. after all, he's got dirt stuck. he could miss a big boobs and a big ass.

I haven't played through the mod yet

but i would think it would be cool if you ended up really being a stupid incompetent whore
with big breasts and earrings, finger wrestling and arm rings that you can no longer take off.
If you then want to play the game normally, people will despise you as a slave and whore and you will be asked about it again and again

just a few permanent negative perks like sexual hasatment. after all, one was broken and raised to be a slave

I would also find it cool to use rc8 . i love latex,corsets, fetish boots and gags and miss it a bit

These are just a few of my wishes, don't take them as criticism. the mod is great

You have very good ideas. In fact my character ended up quite "inflated" with Rad Moph Redux. Right now I'm concentrating on getting this version as stable as possible before doing some more quests, but I'll definitely write them down. 

46 minutes ago, JB. said:

Big Bomb scans your inventory and if you still have any weapons in your inventory he tells you that. Check that and throw it on the ground, a weapon from another mod maybe? 

image.png.611ebf594cc32adc3c642493852ef6fb.png

I didn't have any weapons in my inventory at all.  

Another update.  After the threesome in the laundromat, I went and got the dog from Corvega.  When I got back outside, I talked to Snoopy and triggered the next stage to follow him, but he wouldn't move.  That happened my first playthrough also.  The first time, I started running back to the whore house and snoopy followed.  This time, he wouldn't move.  I tried running away a little and then used moveto player on him, but he ran back to his spot.  Finally I had to use setstage 500 which let me run back to the house.  Once inside, I used moveto player again to get snoopy into the house and was able to finish.  Everything seemed to work normally after going to sleep and waking up.

19 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

I didn't have any weapons in my inventory at all. 

Try player.showinventory in the console, since you could have something invisible in your inventory. For example, there's a martial arts mod which is implemented by equipping an invisible weapon any time it detects that you're unarmed, and causes all manner of problems for other mods which check whether the player has weapons.

Edit: Also some clothing mods have items which are flagged as weapons even though they seem like they should be normal clothing or armor. Try dropping everything you're carrying and see if anything changes.

Edited by vaultbait