1 hour ago, JB. said:

Someone mentioned that it doesn't, but I'm not sure because I haven't tried it. The hair thing is aesthetic. Even if you grow hair no one will tell you anything. 

Just make sure you turn off the assimilation chances to 0% so you don't get sucked away to service another faction.

I have a Request, no rush or anything.

Doing another run with a different PC, +50 Dominant and Aggressive, she is called Rape meat and has over 39 whipped overlays not counting tattoos, and they have kicked the fingernail paint out as well as others.

Is there a way to give some overlays priority or limiting the number of overlays the whipping produces??

I realize your plate is Full, just an Ask.

(Edit) It even took off 2 of her Brands!

CS V 1.0.3      Warning to those Sensitive, can be labeled Brutal

Fallout4 11_9_2022 3_59_42 PM.png

Fallout4 11_9_2022 4_00_17 PM.png

Fallout4 11_9_2022 4_01_24 PM.png

Edited by caveman74
spoiler tag
37 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

I have a Request, no rush or anything.

Doing another run with a different PC, Dominant and Aggressive, she is called Rape meat and has over 39 whipped overlays not counting tattoos,and they have kicked the fingernail paint out as well as others.

Is there a way to give some overlays priority or limiting the number of overlays the whipping produces??

I realize your plate is Full, just an Ask.

CS V 1.0.3      Warning to those Sensitive, Brutal

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4 11_9_2022 3_59_42 PM.png

Fallout4 11_9_2022 4_00_17 PM.png

Fallout4 11_9_2022 4_01_24 PM.png

I will see how I can fix it. It shouldn't be complicated.  Ask Declan for a cream to treat all whip wounds. 

Alright. 

Fixed in version 1.0.4 which I will upload later. 

Overlays will be applied up to three times. If you get whipped for the fourth time overlays will no longer be applied. 

If you put the cream on, the whipping count will return to zero, so the next time you are whipped overlyas will be reapplied up to a third time. 

Edited by JB.
26 minutes ago, carstenqw said:

want to make this voiced im bored and have time i wanna work on doing voice actor shit so im down to do some scary raider voices

I will not do the voices or the work involved. But anyone is free to do the voices with the programs that exist. I will include them. 

40 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

Is there a way to give some overlays priority

If you adjust the precedence of an overlay in LooksMenu's overlay manager to anything other than the default 0, it shouldn't disappear from having too many other overlays. I usually set persistent things like colored toenail polish to -1.

I think the API also lets callers set a priority when applying an overlay via script, which might be a more permanent workaround that could be implemented in the mod (though I haven't tried it personally, so can't say for certain).

5 hours ago, JB. said:

This is going to sound really weird. But download version 1.0.3 again. Last night I updated again because I forgot to include the bot meshes. And I noticed that now the packages I assigned during the stacking were working.  ?‍♂️

Version? Download 1.0.3 and try again (load a save before entering the security office). 

1.0.3. works sometimes, i start the job but cannot have all the caps before necklace explode. Others, the chat between Gristle and Dwayne stop and i see J.R. from Crime and Punishment MOD pointing with a handgun.

34 minutes ago, JB. said:

I will see how I can fix it. It shouldn't be complicated.  Ask Declan for a cream to treat all whip wounds. 

Alright. 

Fixed in version 1.0.4 which I will upload later. 

Overlays will be applied up to three times. If you get whipped for the fourth time overlays will no longer be applied. 

If you put the cream on, the whipping count will return to zero, so the next time you are whipped overlyas will be reapplied up to a third time. 

Oh, sweet, was just about to point out that my branded name had also disappeared front and back.

Another "down the road" thing that would be great would be a threshold for submissive greetings towards the NPCs, meaning my PC who's been maximum-bitch-mode wouldn't (yet) be greeting Gristle and Murphy with "s-sir?" etc. until she's... had a bad time lol

1.0.4 Fixes and tweaks

• Added a new cheat in the MCM. Now you can turn off the collar timer. It is not role-play wise but it will help those who are in trouble. 
  • Fixed "Medium Sized Bomb" package during the corpse stacking. He will stay inspecting next to you until you finish your job. 
  • Infinite black screen during "Pest Control" at the bus stop should have been fixed by now. 
  • "Roaming" is no longer a miscellaneous quest (roam the wasteland for 48 hours and get 500 caps for Jared). Now it will have its own entry in the pipboy. This quest is now called "Pet Walk". In the future I want to add more tidbits to this quest. The same with "The Threat". Right now these are very simple quests to do. 
  • If the timer runs out, the collar will not electrocute you to kill you: it will explode.?
  • Whipping overlays will be applied up to three times. If you get whipped for the fourth time overlays will no longer be applied, to avoid overloading of overlays. 
  • Added interfaces files for all quests. 
  • Reinforced Snoopy's package during "The Scaver". 
  • I forgot to enable Piper after the final quest "The Hero". Now she will be enabled and she will be in Public Occurrences.

If you already won the mod and don't want to do it all over again, use this command to enable the original Piper and open DC main gate.  

Spoiler

CQF _CS_MCM FixEnding

New incompatibilities found

• Hangman's Alley Modification - modifies Diamond City's navmeshes.
  • Recruitable Settlers
  • Crime and Punishment - Break the scenes in the security office. 
  • Gun for Hire 

Spoiler

601808589_Capturadepantalla2022-11-0918_06_39.png.b07c7f6836794db05a4140d148a6a1d8.png

Edited by JB.
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

If you adjust the precedence of an overlay in LooksMenu's overlay manager to anything other than the default 0, it shouldn't disappear from having too many other overlays.

Somebody told me that in a NR post but as I use a controller, I could find no way to do that.

I do not know what the Looks menu overlay manager is, Yeah dumb, or lacking training about the same thing!

Thanks though. 

Edited by caveman74

Ok...so I did another scaver mission.....when we walk to where the minutemen are going to be attacked....just as the raiders open fire, one of two things happen, one the minutemen all run away screaming.....or it CTD's.....I have saved just before the shooting starts and it happens every time.  This didn't happen the first time......I picked this mission to do over again.....I will pick a different mission....all I need is one more to make 10.

1 hour ago, JB. said:

1.0.4 Fixes and tweaks

• Added a new cheat in the MCM. Now you can turn off the collar timer. It is not role-play wise but it will help those who are in trouble. 
  • Fixed "Medium Sized Bomb" package during the corpse stacking. He will stay inspecting next to you until you finish your job. 
  • Infinite black screen during "Pest Control" at the bus stop should have been fixed by now. 
  • "Roaming" is no longer a miscellaneous quest (roam the wasteland for 48 hours and get 500 caps for Jared). Now it will have its own entry in the pipboy. This quest is now called "Pet Walk". In the future I want to add more tidbits to this quest. The same with "The Threat". Right now these are very simple quests to do. 
  • If the timer runs out, the collar will not electrocute you to kill you: it will explode.?
  • Whipping overlays will be applied up to three times. If you get whipped for the fourth time overlays will no longer be applied, to avoid overloading of overlays. 
  • Added interfaces files for all quests. 
  • Reinforced Snoopy's package during "The Scaver". 
  • I forgot to enable Piper after the final quest "The Hero". Now she will be enabled and she will be in Public Occurrences.

If you already won the mod and don't want to do it all over again, use this command to enable the original Piper and open DC main gate.  

Hide contents

CQF _CS_MCM FixEnding

New incompatibilities found

• Hangman's Alley Modification - modifies Diamond City's navmeshes.
  • Recruitable Settlers
  • Crime and Punishment - Break the scenes in the security office. 
  • Gun for Hire 

Reveal hidden contents

601808589_Capturadepantalla2022-11-0918_06_39.png.b07c7f6836794db05a4140d148a6a1d8.png

Umm I've finished the whole quest and am now doing raider pet so I can finish the first mm quest for tenpines and I've noticed that there are no feral ghouls in Lexington .... did you re-enable them ???

Also I went back to the whore house, not to kill everyone but just to get the stuff I had stashed in the room and the only one to attack me was the dog lol which I'd have rather NOT have had to kill :(  , but when I went to leave the door wasn't interactable and the guy at the door wouldn't talk to me so I had to COC out of the place. None of the whore's were there but all the Johns and other workers were still there, would have been nice if the place was still an active whore house ... at least until I kill Jarod :)

15 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Umm I've finished the whole quest and am now doing raider pet so I can finish the first mm quest for tenpines and I've noticed that there are no feral ghouls in Lexington .... did you re-enable them ???

Also I went back to the whore house, not to kill everyone but just to get the stuff I had stashed in the room and the only one to attack me was the dog lol which I'd have rather NOT have had to kill :(  , but when I went to leave the door wasn't interactable and the guy at the door wouldn't talk to me so I had to COC out of the place. None of the whore's were there but all the Johns and other workers were still there, would have been nice if the place was still an active whore house ... at least until I kill Jarod :)

Lol I when I went in there I killed them all. Didn't you see a button behind Declan? Push it to get out. 

I don't want to kill the dog either. But I do want the others to attack you at first sight. Oh well, for another update. 

Spoiler

Photo67.png.6e551cad4f4416ceb4337c1da71929b7.png

@Splithorse Buffout log if you can. ?

Edited by JB.
4 minutes ago, stin2pig said:

@JB. During the "pet" quest, I went to drumlin diner but wolfgang and trudy see me as a normal scaver which break the immersion a little bit?

There are many things I still want to change. Among them: 

Wolfgan and Trudy. I have to disable the Drumlin Diner triggerboxes and create special dialogs with them. Trudy and Wolfgan are great for selling our stuff and making some caps. 

Wolfgan could have some small drug delivery quest. 

That guy from Covenant, Swanson? I just want to block him, he won't let you through Covenant.

If you guys find more stuff like this let me know, the idea is that the whole Commonwealth reacts to your situation in a different way. 

Hey @JB. Continuing to play the mod and its still amazing. One thing though is that I'm on the hooker quest (first time doing it), took the jet to skip the walk to diamond city, and when tp'd to diamond city I got a conversation with gristle where he asks me to snoop on the diamond city officer (it says that the quest 'The Hero' has started. Im playing a super submissive character who is starting to accept her place, so instead of agreeing to help him, I chose the dialogue option that says that my character would rather not cause trouble and has accepted that she is a slave. After I tell Gristle that, my character is tp'd back into the whore house. a popup saying that Gristle has taught me stealing techniques, as well as that the quest 'The Hero' has failed. Then 'The Hooker' updates again and says to follow Gristle again, but hes still in diamond city. 

Just wondering if this is whats supposed to happen and I have to run all the way to diamond city, or is there perhaps a bug going on, because its a bit weird to be tp'd back to the whore house, only to be told to go back to diamond city again where Gristle is.

Edited by KryperCreeping

So I have finished and this was a great intro into Nuka Ride......I can see where you could add some different dialog here and there if you started with Commonwealth Slavers.  Not being shy in the skimpy clothing is one.  I got addicted to sex during the quest mod so having sex in Nuka Ride would be no big deal.  Great job JB....I could really see where you have learned a lot during your time with Nuka Ride.  Nothing major to deal with...just some quirks.....the scripts acting funny might be on my end.....I have installed HD textures along with LOD details and things like that.....I have the Horse Power to run all of this with high frame rates......I am thinking that it is messing with script speed and that is what is glitching some AAF scenes for me.....nothing a reload hasn't fixed.

Seen a minor issue in "The Fighter" quest: the stage "SetStage _CS_Fight 335;    Jailer come" doesn't seem to trigger after multiple retries. Seems to be unrelated to "lost the fight" or "refused to fuck the loser" states.

If I "fast forward it" to "SetStage _CS_Fight 337;    Open Cage" (which is what that Jailer is supposed to do, right?) things continue smoothly.

Not sure if it is useful in this case, but here is my load order

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*HUDFramework.esm
*BakaFramework.esm
*XDI.esm
*DrGoodneighbor.esl
*LMBTOverlays.esl
*CompanionIvy.esm
*VotWMaster.esm
*VotWSpecialVideos.esl
*VotWTheatre.esl
*BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*RSE_II_Resources.esm
*INVB_OverlayFramework.esp
*FriendlyRadroaches.esl
*PrototypeMedicPowerArmor.esl
*Servitron.esm
*CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl
*KitcatsCampingGear_Portable.esl
*TacticalReload.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*SexySlaveGear.esm
*WashOutThatCum.esl
*lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays.esl
*FusionGirlLooksMenu.esl
*nukaproject.esl
*DDLL.esl
*BetterCoastalWaves.esl
*Automatron Randomized Bots Framework.esm
*Immersive_Molotovs_FlamerESL.esl
*CWSS Redux.esp
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*Enemies_Don't_Shoot_So_Good_75%.esl.esl
*Hardcore Raiders.esl
*SavrenXFoodAndFoodware.esp
*Brawl Bug Fix.esp
*AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*Molerat_Disease_Immunity_PA_Hazmat.esp
*advancedAITweaks.esp
*NPC Accuracy Revised.esp
*SlaveTattoos.esp
*TCDOverlays.esp
*LMBTOverlays.esp
*VtawWardrobe8.esp
*VtawWardrobe5.esp
*VtawWardrobe6.esp
*Venus_Nine_FG.esp
*Stylish_Bloomer_FG.esp
*Colorful_Wit_FG.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*Better Perks - Enhanced.esp
*Improved Disarm.esp
*RSE_II_ReproductiveSystemEffects.esp
*Crimson_Punk_Outfit.esp
*Power Armor HUD Switcher.esp
*Pickpocket Overhaul - Normal.esp
*SexEd.esp
*Better Power Armor - Extended.esp
*le666piercings.esp
*Slave&ModelPinup.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
DD_hider_addon.esp
*lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays_ROF.esp
*TCDOverlays_ROF.esp
*RutahTattooPack_FO4_ROF.esp
*Render Tattoos_ROF.esp
*LMBTOverlays_ROF.esp
*HighHeelTraining.esp
*Another Pine Forest Mod.esp
*NiceBush.esp
*KziitdAnimationPoses.esp
*Better Locational Damage.esp
*Edit npcs HP.esp
*Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor.esp
*BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC.esp
*RealHandcuffs.esp
*Phase4DLC.esp
*WelcometoGoodneighbor.esp
*BTInteriors_Project.esp
*ImmersiveV95.esp
*BTInt_Optimization.esp
*Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
*No Combat Boundaries.esp
*Weapons of Fate.esp
*Better Locational Damage - DLC_WWorkshop.esp
*Better_Notes.esp
*ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
*SimplePatch.esp
*Faded Glory - Soundtrack Expansion.esp
*Third Person Movement Speed Fix.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*CumOverlays.esp
*ServitronStrap.esp
Headcrab_Bunny.esp
*Rogg No-Strip Items Manager.esp
*SniperPerkMod.esp
*HighlightConsoleReference.esp
*CompRedo.esp
*lovely piper replacer.esp
*ASA.esp
*Better Stealthboy.esp
*VtawWardrobe7.esp
*Fixed_Rexford.esp
*CompanionIvy_Nuka.esp
*MojaveImports.esp
*GunsNoDismemberNoExplodeAioV1.esp
*Raider Children.esp
*problemsofsurvivor.esp
*BDR - BoSDoneRight.esp
*FaceMaxson.esp
*Vault4.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Quest.esp
*QuazVehicleOverhaul.esp
*W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
*Fallout 4 AI Overhaul.esp
*TatsAfterRape.esp
*RedWaveReloaded.esp
*InstituteFastTravelForSurvival.esp
*Remove Infection.esp
*VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp
*Vivid Waters.esp
*LR_APCTransport.esp
*PulowskiShelterFunc.esp
MilitarizedMinutemen.esp
*VotWCells.esp
*LR_APCNukaWorldExspansion.esp
*DOOMMerged.esp
*CompanionIvy_quest.esp
*InsideJobs.esp
*Companion_Ivy_RealSex_Mod.esp
*Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World.esp
*Better Chems.esp
*DiamondCitySWAT.esp
*Immersive Fallout (DLC).esp
*CraftingOverhaulTlTl.esp
*Publick Occurrences Expanded.esp
*DogmeatNoOpeningDoors.esp
*CompanionIvy_Mags.esp
*Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron.esp
*Better Locational Damage - Robot Edition.esp
*AngeliPowerarmor.esp
*MWoW.esp
*BetterTrains.esp
*AER15.esp
*LR_APCFarHarborExspansion.esp
*MK18.esp
*SimpleBounties.esp
*Immersive Water Bottle Recycling.esp
*BetterLivingThroughCumistry.esp
*HHFootsteps.esp
*Smoke-able Cigars.esp
*HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
*RSE_II_CSA.esp
*RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
*ClassicSniper.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*llamaCompanionHeatherv2.esp
*AK74M.esp
*Butt plugs.esp
*FP_SexualHarassment.esp
*AFVPurgatory.esp
*AdrenalineRush.esp
*ExplosionKnockdown.esp
*STEALTH AND DETECTION SYSTEM(base).esp
*Strong Back - Improved -- Far Harbor.esp
*TakeCover.esp
*Move (Get Out the Way).esp
*More Durable Power Armor - 75%.esp
*CMPA +300.esp
*LureEnemies.esp
*PhysicalUnlocksAddonsAlt.esp
*PhysicalUnlocksAlt.esp
*Better Vertibird.esp
*Grab and Eat.esp
*SlipperyChameleon.esp
*Crackle.esp
*Mosin.esp
*APC9.esp
*APC9AP.esp
*APC9_LeveledListPatch.esp
*APC9_TacticalReloadPatch.esp
*3dscopes-replacer.esp
*M2216.esp
*CustomCamera.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*SnapdragonAnimations.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*BraveAnims.esp
*Tone_OverQueen.esp
*ZeX-BodyGen.esp
*BodyTalk3.esp
*Custom Moans.esp
*SexyOutfit.esp
*slootyVaultSuit.esp
*LC's UHD Skeletons.esp
*Kharneth_Slave_Clothes.esp
*KSHairsFemsheppingRadbeetle.esp
*RutahTattooPack_FO4.esp
*Nuka Ride CWSS Patch.esp
*Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
*EyesoftheUniverse.esp
*KSHairdos_oel.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk.esp
*FO4HHS_AAF.esp
*ImmersiveScrapping_FarHarbor.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*Kasumi_Naia.esp
*ImmersiveVendors.esp
*Commonwealth Captives.esp
*CC_Outfit_Injector.esp
*Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
*Sinister Ambient Sound.esp
*BetterNightVision.esp
*M9.esp
*OWR_CraftableDecor.esp
*OWR_CraftableDecor_CW.esp
*FusionGirl.esp
*DD_Wasteland_Children_done_right.esp
*SkEyes.esp
*Automatron Randomized Bots Overrider.esp
*Automatron Randomized Bots Overrider Unleveled.esp
*ImmersiveScrapping.esp
*M14.esp
*m82a.esp
*Synth_Uniform_Lootable_Vault.esp
*NullifyMoleratDisease.esp
*CHKFlora.esp
*Orphans.esp
*MyCart_Biohazard.esp
*HN66Fo4_TRS.esp
*Nuka Ride High Heels Sound Patch.esp
*ChildrenofGoodneighbor.esp
*DeadInvisibleBodiesFix_ROF.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-ru.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-eng.esp
*DarkerNights.esp
*DarkerNightsDetection.esp
*AQUILA.esp
*ChildrenofBunkerHill.esp
*AtomCatsDragRaceStartFix.esp
AK74M_AWKCR.esp
*P90.esp
*P90NPC.esp
*P220.esp
*Nuka Ride.esp
*ModularGaussRifle.esp
*OWR.esp
*M1A.esp
*McMillanCS5.esp
*TacticalMods.esp
*ShellRain.esp
*PD_VisualReload.esp
*LongRangeBulletHoles.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
*Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
*spacefiddle_Effective-Melee-Blocking.esp
*Meat Overhaul.esp
*ClassicRadPoison.esp
*Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
*Campsite.esp
*No Aggro Impact Landing.esp
*Multiple Floors Sandboxing.esp
*JetPackDrain70.esp
*PowerArmorDrain50.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*FO4PiercingsSED7.esp
*ChainBikini.esp
*AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*GetDirty_NoCleanlinessPatchForCWSS.esp
*GetDirty.esp
*Get Dirty extra effects v1a.esp
*AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
*CBBE.esp
*CRX.esp
*Hananahs_Adult_Textures.esp
*ZaZOut4.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*FPAttributes.esp
*FPAttributesHUD.esp
*NoRadscorpionTunneling.esp
*VertibirdsAnywhere.esp
*VertibirdsAnywhereNukaWorldHotfix.esp
*BallisticWeaveUnlocked.esp
*JTC.esp
*BoSGaussRifle.esp
*pbs_sneak_light.esp
*Behemoth No Cart.esp
*BraveAnims_Fix.esp
*PenPos.esp
*UAP Moans.esp
*Zaz Particle Effects.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch.esp
ExoticVideosVol1.esp
*dcc-bp-lol.esp
Raider Pet.esp
*UnbogusHealthScaling.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
*ESPExplorerFO4.esp
BLTC_NoChemResistance.esp
BLTC-SC_Patch.esp
*Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
*SKKFastStartNewGame.esp
*Commonwealth Slavers.esp

I'm at the stage where Gristle and the player have just walked into Chief Dwayne's office, however, nothing more occurs other than gristle and the player walking into position, neither Dwayne nor Gristle respond to interaction and the scene wont advance, I cant open my pip boy and cant interact with any objects. I've tried loading previous saves and it doesn't seem to work.

I am also playing with the the 'problems of survivor' mod which adds a few npc's to the diamond city jail, so there could potentially be a conflict there.

Is there a setstage command I can run to bypass a little bit of the scripting?