8 minutes ago, JB. said:

That's a fantastic idea, but I don't know if it will be necessary to make compatibility with that mod. In the future I want to add missions like Preston's (raise a radio beacon in x settlement) only to end up taking all the settlers to the slaughterhouse. 

Jared would force you behave like Theon from Game of Thrones when he was captured by Ramsey. Like, he would dress you up like a normal vault dweller and order you to behave as normal as you can, even though you're completely fucked up inside. 

I have a cool scarf to hide the collar during this quest so that no one will suspect you. It is an excellent psychological torture quest.  ?

That requires me to improve my knowledge about settlements/workshops. But I definitely want to get there. 

Hehe, the reason I bring up HR is that it has the capture settler and workshop management aspect built in. Though I'm not sure how easy it would be to customize it for your purposes.

20 minutes ago, JB. said:

That's a fantastic idea, but I don't know if it will be necessary to make compatibility with that mod. In the future I want to add missions like Preston's (raise a radio beacon in x settlement) only to end up taking all the settlers to the slaughterhouse. 

Jared would force you behave like Theon from Game of Thrones when he was captured by Ramsey. Like, he would dress you up like a normal vault dweller and order you to behave as normal as you can, even though you're completely fucked up inside. 

I have a cool scarf to hide the collar during this quest so that no one will suspect you. It is an excellent psychological torture quest.  ?

That requires me to improve my knowledge about settlements/workshops. But I definitely want to get there. 

That sounds absolutely fantastic!
I hope it's not a too long way for you to get there.

1 hour ago, JB. said:
4 hours ago, hitmanh said:

Lovely mod so far, thanks again JB. I'm slightly stuck on The Pet, the part after you collect the drug making materials, I've returned to the whorehouse and spoken to Lindstrom, who tells me to take the matierals to the chem workbench and add something he is supposed to give me, however he doesn't give me anything the the chem workbench is still set to fry Nora's lovely arse. Going back to Lindstrom just repeats the same convo.

The best thing to do would be to reload a save. He should give you 10 units of acid. 

I hit this snag also but just set stage past it, when I did it showed he enabled the workbench mode for the collar, maybe if you have the workbench use toggled on in the MCM it's causing a problem with scenes that have an NPC enabling it too? Just a thought. Come to think of it that might have been the problem with the johns when working the whore house since I seem to remember problems with making them meals not working correctly.

3 minutes ago, Winchester-1973 said:

That sounds absolutely fantastic!
I hope it's not a too long way for you to get there.

Unfortunately I will not be able to do anything until the end of the year for work-related reasons. Making quests takes a lot of time. Fixes and adjustments are simple as you may have noticed. 

14 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

I hit this snag also but just set stage past it, when I did it showed he enabled the workbench mode for the collar, maybe if you have the workbench use toggled on in the MCM it's causing a problem with scenes that have an NPC enabling it too? Just a thought. Come to think of it that might have been the problem with the johns when working the whore house since I seem to remember problems with making them meals not working correctly.

I think some ghost snuck into my Creation Kit and changed a little something. I can see why that part wasn't working and I've fixed it now. I already have a number of bugs fixed so I will upload version 1.0.3 soon. 

Fixes for 1.0.3

• Snoopy should no longer be invisible during "The Hooker".
  • Jared should now accept 500 caps during "Roaming". 
  • Lindstrom should now give you the missing components to make the drug during "The Pet". 
  • Redid the scene between Dwyane and Gristle in "The Hooker". 
  • Jared will put a second mark on you, in Corvega, if you were rebellious with Gristle.  
  • Enlarged the triggerbox inside the laundry room, during the mission "The Scaver".

• I re-uploaded the file recently to include the Medium Sized Bomb meshes.  
Spoiler

Photo65.png.e4fe501da641f830caf9ff4b5b7ffe48.png

Edited by JB.

Oooooooh noooooo, JB., why are you doing this?

I've just finished Nuka Ride and started a new playthrough without because i've never done yet Nuka World in the classic way. And you made this new mod. And now i MUST to play with it so to prepare a new fresh start after cleaning -again 'n' again my modlist, snif- ...

Ok, i'll give it a try... and will see if it's compliant with Luna Fallout Overhaul (can(t play FO4 without this awesome overhaul) and Problems of Survivor (i'm afraid some issues might be encountered even if i didn't read any compatibility issue to this thread).

Anyway, a big THK to you ??

2 hours ago, JB. said:

Just tested. The code is fine, it is identical to the Nuka Ride code. You haven't blocked the use of condoms in the MCM, have you?

Lol, yes, it is blocked. In my dumb defense, I thought what the MCM option did was block condoms being given to me at the start of the quest like in Nuka Ride. My thought process was that I wouldn't need that because I could always fuck Declan to get condoms or abortion pills later. Anyway, thanks! I will leave it on in my next playthrough. 

For me, I did not do Snoopy until after Scaver, so he was there.

Animation played fine - but Duff still would not pay me. Setstage worked.

And the final mission... 

Trying to be spoiler free, but if you choose freedom, the target is problematic.

They are not killable in the console, and the handy switchblade knife - is not usable by a slave. I think the no weapon rule should be relaxed for this scene.

I did a setav health 1, then wacked them in the nose. Done.

JB - thank you again for a very immersive experience. This is the way I think the wasteland would really be.

I'm about halfway done with this mod and I really just want to put my two cents on it so far:

@JB. has absolutely knocked the atmosphere and storytelling out of the park. The characters are believable, the scenarios make sense from a lore perspective, and the sexual encounters are not too common to the point where they detract from the experience.

Since parts of this mod draws at least some partial inspiration from Slaverun Reloaded (I actually laughed when I saw Murphy), I think it's fair to compare certain aspects of the two. While both mods explore the same main theme (a heroine's falls from grace), this mod does so in a way that is genuinely believable and brutal. The description wasn't kidding - despite Slaverun Reloaded exploring more "hardcore" themes such as cannibalism, amputations, etc. it does so in a way that almost wraps around from being shocking to being so over-the-top that it becomes comedic. This mod doesn't quite match those themes, but the implementation of the characters and quests make it a much more hardcore experience in my opinion.

While in Slaverun Reloaded I started getting almost bored of the constant travel-here-get-raped-get-whipped-travel-elsewhere-repeat quest design, here I legitimately find myself sympathizing with the PC and actually wishing that this poor girl can catch a break.

I've never advocated for a traditional "good triumphs over evil" ending in these types of mods, but playing this actually evokes the same feeling of despair that I get from watching movies like Terrifier 1/2 and Hostel.

Edited by MyNameIsnt

I tried v1.0.3 after having the eternal black screen in v1.0.1, it worked for the second wait, but after that the black screen return, however I still listening the beep of the collar. I saw that someone put some stages setstage _cs_ransom 220, I used the four lines, no luck. Grisley keep telling me "I dont have time for this shit". My english is bad sorry.

Jb Hola, no he logrado avanzar la mision "The pest" porque la pantalla negra no para de cargar, sin embargo el sonido del collar se mantinene. Con la primera version, tuve este problema en el primer waiting, con la version 0.2 y 0.3 el problema aparecio hasta el tercer waiting, intente usar los comandos que colocaste en otro post, pero la quest no me avanza y el npc no me quiere hablar, hasta que me siente en la banca.... Pero vuelvo a lo mismo de la pantalla negra. Logre en un save pasar este problema usando los comandos y moviendo el personaje, pero luego el npc me dijo que siguiera esperando y sigo estancado. Hasta el momento es el unico bug que me he topado. Por cierto el mod me ha gustado bastante hasta donde he podido jugarlo. Gran trabajo!

1 hour ago, MyNameIsnt said:

I'm about halfway done with this mod and I really just want to put my two cents on it so far:

@JB. has absolutely knocked the atmosphere and storytelling out of the park. The characters are believable, the scenarios make sense from a lore perspective, and the sexual encounters are not too common to the point where they detract from the experience.

Since parts of this mod draws at least some partial inspiration from Slaverun Reloaded (I actually laughed when I saw Murphy), I think it's fair to compare certain aspects of the two. While both mods explore the same main theme (a heroine's falls from grace), this mod does so in a way that is genuinely believable and brutal. The description wasn't kidding - despite Slaverun Reloaded exploring more "hardcore" themes such as cannibalism, amputations, etc. it does so in a way that almost wraps around from being shocking to being so over-the-top that it becomes comedic. This mod doesn't quite match those themes, but the implementation of the characters and quests make it a much more hardcore experience in my opinion.

While in Slaverun Reloaded I started getting almost bored of the constant travel-here-get-raped-get-whipped-travel-elsewhere-repeat quest design, here I legitimately find myself sympathizing with the PC and actually wishing that this poor girl can catch a break.

I've never advocated for a traditional "good triumphs over evil" ending in these types of mods, but playing this actually evokes the same feeling of despair that I get from watching movies like Terrifier 1/2 and Hostel.

Thank you for your kind words. I have really tried to put effort into the characters and the story. I do think it gets watered down a lot at the end, but it's just that being a hopeless and depressing story, I wasn't always in the mood to write it and decided to publish what I have and update it next year. 

44 minutes ago, lasko12 said:

I tried v1.0.3 after having the eternal black screen in v1.0.1, it worked for the second wait, but after that the black screen return, however I still listening the beep of the collar. I saw that someone put some stages setstage _cs_ransom 220, I used the four lines, no luck. Grisley keep telling me "I dont have time for this shit". My english is bad sorry.

Jb Hola, no he logrado avanzar la mision "The pest" porque la pantalla negra no para de cargar, sin embargo el sonido del collar se mantinene. Con la primera version, tuve este problema en el primer waiting, con la version 0.2 y 0.3 el problema aparecio hasta el tercer waiting, intente usar los comandos que colocaste en otro post, pero la quest no me avanza y el npc no me quiere hablar, hasta que me siente en la banca.... Pero vuelvo a lo mismo de la pantalla negra. Logre en un save pasar este problema usando los comandos y moviendo el personaje, pero luego el npc me dijo que siguiera esperando y sigo estancado. Hasta el momento es el unico bug que me he topado. Por cierto el mod me ha gustado bastante hasta donde he podido jugarlo. Gran trabajo!

OK, estoy empezando a pillar la raíz del problema. Voy a volver a subir esta noche una nueva versión (se seguirá llamando 1.0.3) pero quiero que la descargues y vuelvas a intentarlo. Cuando me dices que el problema es el tercer waiting ya veo por dónde van los tiros. 

27 minutes ago, Deadpan_Yusk said:

Stuck in the Laundromat in the Scaver quest. I downloaded 1.0.3 and it still will not trigger. where am I supposed to step to trigger the event? Thank you for this mod, it has been fun so far.

The one who has to trigger the trigger is Big Bomb. I am sending you a picture of the trigger. Maybe if you reload it before entering the laundry? 

The red marker is the target of the BigBomb walk. 
All that purple square is the trigger. 

Spoiler

image.png.cdf1ef4c80893742e01b94e6b823c2d7.png

I just uploaded a small fix (about something else) and I took the opportunity to change this trigger. Now you will activate it, not Big Bomb. 

Edited by JB.
32 minutes ago, JB. said:

Thank you for your kind words. I have really tried to put effort into the characters and the story. I do think it gets watered down a lot at the end, but it's just that being a hopeless and depressing story, I wasn't always in the mood to write it and decided to publish what I have and update it next year. 

OK, estoy empezando a pillar la raíz del problema. Voy a volver a subir esta noche una nueva versión (se seguirá llamando 1.0.3) pero quiero que la descargues y vuelvas a intentarlo. Cuando me dices que el problema es el tercer waiting ya veo por dónde van los tiros. 

The one who has to trigger the trigger is Big Bomb. I am sending you a picture of the trigger. Maybe if you reload it before entering the laundry? 

The red marker is the target of the BigBomb walk. 
All that purple square is the trigger. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.cdf1ef4c80893742e01b94e6b823c2d7.png

I just uploaded a small fix (about something else) and I took the opportunity to change this trigger. Now you will activate it, not Big Bomb. 

So do we need to download 1.0.3. again, because of that small fix?

7 minutes ago, Winchester-1973 said:

So do we need to download 1.0.3. again, because of that small fix?

It's not extremely important but it's just that I forgot to include the Medium Sized meshes and you guys were playing without really knowing him. ?

Spoiler

If the bus stop was working for you, you don't have to download it again. I literally removed a line of script to see if it will put an end to that for those who for some reason have infinite black screen. 

6 hours ago, JB. said:

These automatic scenes are driving me crazy. I don't know why it doesn't start for some people. I've been testing these missions for almost a year and I'm surprised they don't trigger. 

Anyway, type this in and it should start (I mean, as long as you're on the wooden horse). In the meantime, I'll try to see how to tighten up this scene.

SetStage _CS_Fight 290

Remember to put the spaces.

Thank you so much that worked! :)

but Now I am struck in the cage after they unlocked it.

I tried regular speed or sprinting or fastwalk to location ( Corvega) from the map

The first save I tried to get out, the cage just kept vibrating crazy like it did the entire time I was inside.

The 2nd time its not vibrating but I am stuck between the bars on the side partially out on the side but cannot move forward or backward.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
Just now, katrina.balanchuk said:

Thank you so much that worked! :)

but Now I am struck in the cage after they unlocked it.

I tried regular speed or sprinting or fastwalk to location ( Corvega) from the map

The first save I tried to get out the cage just kept vibrating.

The 2nd time its not vibrating's but I am stuck between the bars on the side partially out on the side but cannot move forward or backward.

Did you get stuck in the cage? That is solved with TCL.

Type in the console: 

TCL

Move a little, get out of the cage. Collisions are disabled. And once it's done, type again: 

TCL

To reactivate the collision. 

Hello Jb, the bug continues, but this time the quest advance a little bit... :(

Bueno, ahora si logre pasar el tercer waiting y me azotaron a la pobre pelona, cuando me enviaron de nuevo afuera, la primera interacion hizo el trigger, la segunda tambien y luego regreso la pantalla negra... Funciono, pero no xD.... Estara el problema de mi lado? Dejame intentar un save donde la mision viene iniciando talvez ahi si logra avanzar. Ya comentare.

2 minutes ago, bluexdog said:

was using the version before the update today

In the new version I have changed that scene a little bit to make it error free (hopefully, I tested it three times successfully). But you must load a save before entering there in the security office. 

11 minutes ago, JB. said:

It's not extremely important but it's just that I forgot to include the Medium Sized meshes and you guys were playing without really knowing him. ?

Hide contents

If the bus stop was working for you, you don't have to download it again. I literally removed a line of script to see if it will put an end to that for those who for some reason have infinite black screen. 

I didn't had a problem with the bus stop waiting, BUT when I was send to get the ingredients for the drug, I was at the bus station at the news paper stand to find plastic, but it wouldn't trigger the little animation. So I used setstage.
It seems I am the only one with this issue so far.

20 hours ago, lasko12 said:

Hello Jb, the bug continues, but this time the quest advance a little bit... :(

Bueno, ahora si logre pasar el tercer waiting y me azotaron a la pobre pelona, cuando me enviaron de nuevo afuera, la primera interacion hizo el trigger, la segunda tambien y luego regreso la pantalla negra... Funciono, pero no xD.... Estara el problema de mi lado? Dejame intentar un save donde la mision viene iniciando talvez ahi si logra avanzar. Ya comentare.

Well, I don't know why that happens, but at least I know what script is causing it. 

Install this, it's a patch for version 1.0.3. 

The fourth waiting (the last one, by the way) should work. 

--Edit-- Fixed in 1.0.4

Edited by JB.