3 minutes ago, Winchester-1973 said:

I didn't had a problem with the bus stop waiting, BUT when I was send to get the ingredients for the drug, I was at the bus station at the news paper stand to find plastic, but it wouldn't trigger the little animation. So I used setstage.
It seems I am the only one with this issue so far.

The news paper stand is more tricky than the others. Because it is a container. It is not activated with a click, it is activated by opening the inventory. 

Edited by JB.
6 hours ago, JB. said:

Thanks man. I don't like writing medieval fantasy unfortunately, but I do enjoy the mods. "Murphy" from Slavers is named after the Murphy from Slaverun, hehehehe. Gristle was going to be named Bellamy, but I decided to use the original Gristle to connect him to Jared. 

Heh, had an feeling that was the case. Thanks for confirming it. :D 

Welp at least we have you here working on F4 mods, it is quite enough. ? 

3 hours ago, trekkie said:

So @JB., if this is your first act mod for FO4 and Nuka Ride is your second act mod, i wonder what you will you make for the games third act? 

I have no further plans but oh boy, Nuka Ride is a very long project. 

20 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

PS: We are all very grateful to you for this work of art. 

it includes more realism and immersion than such things usually do.

Thanks. It is somewhat frustrating to see several have so many breakouts during the game but this is slowly becoming more stable. 

Remember to download the latest version I uploaded tonight if you are going to continue. 

I think we can add Diamond City Expansion to the noncompatible list.

Boston Bordello is on the way and it includes a fight which we as a group lost one time and won another.

In Diamond City Gristle starts shooting at folks who are from the expansion kit ( I guess they dont know they have to tolerate raiders min town).

(it could also be from better Settlers, which puts extra settlers for you to recruit into locations like DC and elsewhere but I doubt it)

I will take a break from this for 1 or 2 days as I disabled the expansion but the Boston Bordello was still on our way somehow even though I had shut down the game before I restarted it.

Its also my 2ndd trip to DC for this as on previous trips the collar usually tries to kill me 3 times minimum.

When we were bunched up at the bridge and stuck and gristle got past, how far is it maybe 10 meters?

And then when he fought the gang at the bordello which mean we ran all over past 10m.

When the guy rented me on the way just before the bridge was also past 10 m.

Getting into DC I was head of him through the gate and he did not come right away.

This is not criticism but data feedback ?

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

PS: Maybe also add family planning to incompatibility list

Albeit soft depending on conditions.

I got pregnant from I think Jared ( that is what the message said,.. but I am not 100% which save I loaded it might have been one w/o notification but I am maybe 80% its the save after the notifcation that it was from him))

FP tells me character is pregnant from an "random" person and now I cant get out of the whorehouse to meet gristle since the door guard cant say anything except "why u looking at me like that" ( which is part of the FP dialogue options for  a possible father) but player character cannot go into FP dialogue with him and it's just repeated since the FP dialogue from her ends the conversation one way or another but we dont get to it.

When I disabled FPE II it worked fine but I also "lost" the "baby" this way.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

Am I missing something on the Scaver Quest where I'm supposed to move the bodies onto the rails? Every time I try to pick one up, it says the item is too heavy.  Thanks to many Chems, my strength is currently at 12 and yet I still can't pick up a dead body. Is there some trick I missed?

On 11/7/2022 at 10:38 PM, fred200 said:

Jared wanted me to entertain his dog. While discussing, 5 minute timer expired and collar killed me.

I'm having the same problem in this quest.  First I couldn't move the bodies (used setstage to get past that) now I've died twice in the next scene. Once while the dog was fucking me, and once before the conversation finished.  I'm using v. 1.0.3.

Hey JB.......it was smooth sailing after the Real Handcuff problem......until I started the quest with Jared to go and watch them kill some more minutemen.  On the way there mr medium big bot goes back to the whore house.....so when I pile the bodies on the rails he is really far away.  I went back to the house where he was and he told me to go back to jared.....he wants me to play with his dog.....then my time ran out before that happened and I died.....so I had saved it just before the gun fight....so I reloaded and used the cheat to call the bot to me.....that worked...although he still goes back the house....I talked to hime before he got to far away.....so I let the dog use me and when it is over they all start to walk away and before I can follow I go back into the dog animation.....AFF is not running so I can't hit end to get out of it.....then I die because Jared is to far away......will try again tomorrow.  I have gotten stuck in this animation once before earlier in this mod.....I got out of it by starting a aff scene and then hitting end......I couldn't do it this time because of the collar killing me.

2 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I played all the way through the mod with Diamond City Expansion installed without a problem..... Maybe the settler expansion doing it because I don't have that and JB specifically said mod added spawns for raiders, settlers and traveling settlers would cause problems.

2 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

Am I missing something on the Scaver Quest where I'm supposed to move the bodies onto the rails? Every time I try to pick one up, it says the item is too heavy.  Thanks to many Chems, my strength is currently at 12 and yet I still can't pick up a dead body. Is there some trick I missed?

did you strip the bodies of all loot first? if not they will act as too heavy, if you did strip them try doing a modpos z 20 and see if it's something in the surrounding area that is interfering with the lift. It may say you have them targeted but if an underground tree or something is between you and the body it will think you're trying to lift the tree.

1 hour ago, MrNicoras said:

I'm having the same problem in this quest.  First I couldn't move the bodies (used setstage to get past that) now I've died twice in the next scene. Once while the dog was fucking me, and once before the conversation finished.  I'm using v. 1.0.3.

39 minutes ago, Splithorse said:

Hey JB.......it was smooth sailing after the Real Handcuff problem......until I started the quest with Jared to go and watch them kill some more minutemen.  On the way there mr medium big bot goes back to the whore house.....so when I pile the bodies on the rails he is really far away.  I went back to the house where he was and he told me to go back to jared.....he wants me to play with his dog.....then my time ran out before that happened and I died.....so I had saved it just before the gun fight....so I reloaded and used the cheat to call the bot to me.....that worked...although he still goes back the house....I talked to hime before he got to far away.....so I let the dog use me and when it is over they all start to walk away and before I can follow I go back into the dog animation.....AFF is not running so I can't hit end to get out of it.....then I die because Jared is to far away......will try again tomorrow.  I have gotten stuck in this animation once before earlier in this mod.....I got out of it by starting a aff scene and then hitting end......I couldn't do it this time because of the collar killing me.

I had this problem but used the "setstage _cs_house 67" command to stop the timer so it wouldn't kill me. That allowed me to get through the whole thing.

3 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Boston Bordello is on the way and it includes a fight which we as a group lost one time and won another....

I am pretty sure thats Tales of the Commonwealth (named 3DNPC_FO4.esp in the loadorder). It has a triggerbox which spawns 3 hostile NPCs "Saints" near Hangmans Alley almost directly upon the player. 

3 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

PS: Maybe also add family planning to incompatibility list

Albeit soft depending on conditions.

I got pregnant from I think Jared ( that is what the message said,.. but I am not 100% which save I loaded it might have been one w/o notification but I am maybe 80% its the save after the notifcation that it was from him))

FP tells me character is pregnant from an "random" person and now I cant get out of the whorehouse to meet gristle since the door guard cant say anything except "why u looking at me like that" ( which is part of the FP dialogue options for  a possible father) but player character cannot go into FP dialogue with him and it's just repeated since the FP dialogue from her ends the conversation one way or another but we dont get to it.

When I disabled FPE II it worked fine but I also "lost" the "baby" this way.

As a workaround i would try the setstage command as suggested by the author of FPE here

Edited by Heinz01

Okay, I see that there is a problem with two things during The Scaver:

The bot goes to the Whore House, but it should actually be next to you "checking" that you stack the corpses properly. I'll correct the package. 

Timer. The damn timer. As far as I can see I have to reset the timer when the "stack the corpses" miniquest starts. 

@MrNicorasI remember that happened to me (I could not lift the corpse) and as a solution I took things off the corpse so that my character could lift it. 

@Nyx Morrigan So far the first part has not been a problem for anyone. Hmm. I must confess that I don't even know where to begin. Have you tried it more than once just to check that it wasn't a sporadic thing? Or is it something constant? 

What do you mean by the first combo? 

Griste appears behind you, struggles with you, then takes you to a house. 

@katrina.balanchuk  Ah, that's Tales of the Commonwealth, not Diamond City Expansion. You're right, it's another one that I should put as incompatible. I tested it with Expansion and it went well. 

Edited by JB.
On 11/7/2022 at 3:09 AM, EgoBallistic said:

I think if you set the priority of your dialogue quest higher than the priority of FPFP_Daddy it should make your dialogue "win" the conflict.  FPFP_Daddy has priority 70.

While you are right about priorities (I raised my quest to 75), FP will always win because it doesn't require player activation. The moment I get close to any character, FP already anticipates and engages in dialogue about parenthood. 

I could win the "battle" of priorities by checking the "Requires Player Activation" box of 2 FP dialogues: "I guess you want to talk about that belly..." and "Why are you looking at me like that?".

Since this dialog is impossible to escape - once you engage in dialog there seems to be no way to avoid it - I think it would be better to check the activation box. Let the player decide/finish what he/she has to do before deciding to talk about it. 

Any modder who wants to have dialogs with priority over FPE should only have his quest with a priority higher than 70.

But if that's not a viable option for some reason, at least I know I can make a special patch with the corresponding boxes checked. 

@Invictusblade This request also goes for you. ?

Edited by JB.
45 minutes ago, mymods said:

After "go to the Bathroom and clean yourself" nothing happens. SetStage did not work.

That's weird because everyone else has had that part working. Did you go all the way to the toilet? When you get close, wait a second or two and the screen should turn black. 

Check the trigger: 

Spoiler

image.png.676f137bb7aed417dde8c540f550543d.png

Edited by JB.
1 hour ago, JB. said:

So far the first part has not been a problem for anyone. Hmm. I must confess that I don't even know where to begin. Have you tried it more than once just to check that it wasn't a sporadic thing? Or is it something constant? 

Yeah, the convo in the basement with Gristle right after talking to Murphy outside the vault. I'm just left stuck there. I've tried like 7 new games and it's happened. Nuka Ride works just fine tho, so I'm unsure what's causing this to break. lol

Edited by Nyx Morrigan
3 hours ago, Nyx Morrigan said:

Yeah, the convo in the basement with Gristle right after talking to Murphy outside the vault. I'm just left stuck there. I've tried like 7 new games and it's happened. Nuka Ride works just fine tho, so I'm unsure what's causing this to break. lol

You mean this part? (video)

Spoiler

If you want send me your mod list. I will look for one that modifies the AI of the raiders or "improves" the physics. 

Ps: Disable Sexual Harrasment for a moment, or disable all its functions. That mod may be "grabbing" Gristle. 

Edited by JB.