I can try to fix it but i need your help to. If you want to help follow the next steps:

1. Close game if on

2. start game

3. load save without the bug.

4. have sex and make sure you get the squirt bug.

5. close the game.

6. send papyrus.log to me.

notes:

make sure papyrus log is turned on!

Play the game as short as possible.

did someone already tested http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30443-squirt-hotfix-for-sexlab-139b/

Just ran into the problem again after not seeing it for months.  And it seems to coincide with me using the TDF Prostitution mod.  Never used that mod until recently, and seems strange that it occurred nearly the same time as I started using that mod.  And the animation it happened with was instigated by the TDFP mod.  Maybe related?  Unfortunately the previous time it happened was several months ago and I don't believe  had TDFP installed back then.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything seems to work but I cannot see the effect on my PC when using free cam. For NPCs it's fine and works in either camera mode, but for the PC I can only see it using the standard camera... which is kind of a bummer. I see that a few others have had the same issue, is there a fix?

I'm running SL 1.59

Squirt 1.3 with the 4 patch

Cumshot 1.52

SL Zzz 2.01 to initiate

EDIT: I figured out a work around. Turn off "auto-free cam" in SL, then use the num-3 key to manually go into free cam. You still can't see it initially, but if you use the debug comments it will tell you when it's happening "Ysra is squirting", then you simply toggle free cam off/on and it works perfectly.

Despite its simple work around method you kindly shared, this is a pretty significant flaw in the mod that really needs to be mentioned in the mod's main post. For a long time, I had thought that my character's squirt effects were starting  micro seconds too late compared to other npc's who seems to be fairing better than my pc, turns out it was because the cam was going back to the standard settings and not free roam, and your post helped me find that fact out.

• 2 weeks later...

Just came here to report that this mod still fails to initialize on existing save. If I start a new game it all works like a charm. If I save and reload it all breaks to hell.

I'm tracking this mod ever since it's first release. I try every new version hoping it will get fixed some day. Finally I discovered the "support thread" functionality on LoversLab and decided to report that it's still broken in v1.3. Will this ever get fixed or have the development stop for good?

About the never ending squirt:

I got the bug sometimes. If you force advance the animation (spacebar) it usually turns up

A work around for me is to have sex again and let the animation run its course if she squirts(PC, NPC) and if you dont force it, the never ending squirt stops.

so.....

Iggy

So I get the no squirt bug too, when I use TFC.

As a workaround I just increased how close I can get with customizable camera but it's still not as good as free camera.

Animcam works fine too but still, even that just isn't as good as free camera.

Mod's great though, I hope someone can fix that bit soon. It's pretty much my only issue with it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is such a fun mod Thank You very much

I think I have come across a problem? For the squirt in me I am sure I read a fix somewhere but can't find it. I am going to try just saving then reloading. (If it works I'll let people know, if it doesn't then I guess I'll be running around, dripping and squirting constantly, I won't be able to tell one from the other with the waterfall going on between my legs).

Oh thats the problem, non-stop squirting. (I have me set at 85%, so far it's worked ages just fine, then all of a sudden I just can't stop, now in real life I would love that except eventually I would pass out...)

Sex fixes everything right? Well in this case yes it did, new orgasm caused squirting to stop and reset. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...