Poll for current and future users of SES  

2,400 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Skyrim do you typically use?

• LE - Legacy Edition (v1.9.32)
    • SE - Special Edition (v1.5.97)
    • AE - Anniversary Edition (v1.6+)
    • VR - Virtual Reality Edition (v1.4+)

I made a patch script that allows the Auto Progression for towns being automatically falling into slavery over time to work if the player is a slave (as opposed to the default in which it is disabled if the player is a slave or slaver):

At the moment it doesn't work for slaver players.

• 2 weeks later...

@Baltasarr80 Hopefully. I spent many nights and weekends to make that possible. But I encountered some frustrating hurdles that paused my desire to work on it. And it has not resumed in some months. That is for v2 of this mod.

@xyzxyz In the interim I resumed work on polishing v1. I mostly just added a new slave theme that incorporated new devices from DD 5.2. It has enormous themed variety like the Luxury Collection. But is focused on all of the available metal and chain restraints for slaves. I also added hair style support to some slave themes like the Lux theme has. But then I encountered frustrating FPS issues with those DD 5.2 items. A number of them will tank my FPS when applied to multiple NPCs. And after spending some time trying to find those items and reduce how often they appear I burnt out. It was disheartening to have to undo so much work due to DD performance. I was also faced with a lot of menial work redoing the FOMOD. Which is easy to burn out of because its so boring.

I then moved on to a Fallout 4 mod which ports the slavery sex feature to that game. It is essentially ready for a beta release. Nearly all three of these are ready for release. I really hope I can finish all of them soon. But v2 is the one that needs the most work. It is also the one that I most look forward to resuming work on. And I have just reinstalled Skyrim in preparation for working on it here soon. Currently choosing my new mod load order. It definitely won't have Slaverun Reloaded so I'm going to need to finish V2.

@SexyAgnessa Thank you for sharing the enthusiasm. We modders run on that.

38 minutes ago, kaxat said:

@Baltasarr80 Hopefully. I spent many nights and weekends to make that possible. But I encountered some frustrating hurdles that paused my desire to work on it. And it has not resumed in some months. That is for v2 of this mod.

@xyzxyz In the interim I resumed work on polishing v1. I mostly just added a new slave theme that incorporated new devices from DD 5.2. It has enormous themed variety like the Luxury Collection. But is focused on all of the available metal and chain restraints for slaves. I also added hair style support to some slave themes like the Lux theme has. But then I encountered frustrating FPS issues with those DD 5.2 items. A number of them will tank my FPS when applied to multiple NPCs. And after spending some time trying to find those items and reduce how often they appear I burnt out. It was disheartening to have to undo so much work due to DD performance. I was also faced with a lot of menial work redoing the FOMOD. Which is easy to burn out of because its so boring.

I then moved on to a Fallout 4 mod which ports the slavery sex feature to that game. It is essentially ready for a beta release. Nearly all three of these are ready for release. I really hope I can finish all of them soon. But v2 is the one that needs the most work. It is also the one that I most look forward to resuming work on. And I have just reinstalled Skyrim in preparation for working on it here soon. Currently choosing my new mod load order. It definitely won't have Slaverun Reloaded so I'm going to need to finish V2.

Fallout 4 certainly needs more sexual content. I'm very curious what you are creating and can't wait to try it out.

1 hour ago, kaxat said:

Seconding the enthusiasm! The slaverun enforcer is one of my favourite bits of skyrim modding, but having it tied to every other part of slaverun makes it tough to add to modlists, really looking forward to V2.

3 hours ago, kaxat said:

Woohoo! It sounds like A LOT of work has gone into these projects, can't wait to see how they turn out :D

On 7/4/2023 at 9:50 AM, xyzxyz said:

Fallout 4 certainly needs more sexual content. I'm very curious what you are creating and can't wait to try it out.

If you're interested here's a preview release. It's ultimately a simple mod. With a lot of potential depending on player choices or other mods in your load order.

It adds autonomous sex between NPCs and nearby slaves. Sound familiar? I was playing Nuka Ride and hearing random slaves comments. They complain how the raiders will have sex with the slaves whenever they please. Which makes sense lore wise but you never actually see it happen. After contemplating it I realized that vanilla Nuka World has a lot in common with Slaverun. It deals in slaves. Forces them to wear shock collars that compel obedience. Has guards walking around policing their actions. The thing it lacked was actually seeing sex. So I added that.

I thought why stop there? Other factions in the Commonwealth would be willing to slap a slave collar on someone and treat them as a sex slave. They would not stop with enslaving just female humans. It could be any race or gender that can wear such a collar. So the mod does not limit itself to locations or females like Slaverun. Instead it is just who is collared and who is not. You can put a collar on a Settler and turn them in to the village sex slave. Put one on your companion and everywhere you go your acquaintances will help themselves. And of course the player can end up collared too. Which makes mods like Raider Pet more sexually active.

It supports the vanilla Shock Collar along with soft support for Real Handcuffs and DD. I am hoping to add support for Commonwealth Captives which adds captives to random dungeons and enemy forts.

There are a number of things I have not tested. So far only aware of 2 minor bugs. It should be a very safe and lightweight mod. You can turn it completely off in the MCM. When on it spends most of its time dormant. Only time it has a performance impact is when AAF starts a scene. Unfortunately AAF is script heavy and a bit buggy. AAF is great but it is still in beta. Thanks to AAF the mod supports furniture, group sex, and any race you can slap a slave collar on. Which potentially includes all races if some modder designs a clothing item for them.

Mackenzie.jpg

MCM_0_1_0.jpg

Male Slave.jpg

Group Sex.jpg

Furniture.jpg

SSex_0_1_0.zip

7 minutes ago, kaxat said:

If you're interested here's a preview release. It's ultimately a simple mod. With a lot of potential depending on player choices or other mods in your load order.

It adds autonomous sex between NPCs and nearby slaves. Sound familiar? I was playing Nuka Ride and hearing random slaves comments. They complain how the raiders will have sex with the slaves whenever they please. Which makes sense lore wise but you never actually see it happen. After contemplating it I realized that vanilla Nuka World has a lot in common with Slaverun. It deals in slaves. Forces them to wear shock collars that compel obedience. Has guards walking around policing their actions. The thing it lacked was actually seeing sex. So I added that.

I thought why stop there? Other factions in the Commonwealth would be willing to slap a slave collar on someone and treat them as a sex slave. They would not stop with enslaving just female humans. It could be any race or gender that can wear such a collar. So the mod does not limit itself to locations or females like Slaverun. Instead it is just who is collared and who is not. You can put a collar on a Settler and turn them in to the village sex slave. Put one on your companion and everywhere you go your acquaintances will help themselves. And of course the player can end up collared too. Which makes mods like Raider Pet more sexually active.

It supports the vanilla Shock Collar along with soft support for Real Handcuffs and DD. I am hoping to add support for Commonwealth Captives which adds captives to random dungeons and enemy forts.

There are a number of things I have not tested. So far only aware of 2 minor bugs. It should be a very safe and lightweight mod. You can turn it completely off in the MCM. When on it spends most of its time dormant. Only time it has a performance impact is when AAF starts a scene. Unfortunately AAF is script heavy and a bit buggy. AAF is great but it is still in beta. Thanks to AAF the mod supports furniture, group sex, and any race you can slap a slave collar on. Which potentially includes all races if some modder designs a clothing item for them.

SSex_0_1_0.zip 27.24 kB · 0 downloads

At first I would need to implement slaves into my FO4^^ What mods do you use for that?

Stop making me want to install and mod more games! I have enough unfinished ones as is lol.

More and more of my gaming time is trapped in a cycle of restarting unfinished games. FO4 is one of the few games that I ever actually completed a character. I massacred all the raiders in Nuka World at the first opportunity.

Edited by Corsec
38 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Gz! =D

I was only able to complete FO4 because at the time (2018) it didn't have stable combat defeat or forced bondage mods for me to use lol. It's, um, somewhat easier to complete a game if there are no 'Bad Ends' only reloads.

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I can understand why that helps ?

I don't see how that ☝️ helps at all! ?

15 hours ago, Corsec said:

I was only able to complete FO4 because at the time (2018) it didn't have stable combat defeat or forced bondage mods for me to use lol. It's, um, somewhat easier to complete a game if there are no 'Bad Ends' only reloads.

:classic_unsure: Isn't that terribly boring ... ? I am only asking purely hypothecial, of course. :classic_blush:

Edited by worik
5 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_unsure: Isn't that terribly boring ... ? I am only asking purely hypothecial, of course. :classic_blush:

LOL I genuinely can't tell if you are asking, "Aren't Bad Ends boring?" or if you are asking, "Isn't it boring to have no Bad Ends?".

5 hours ago, worik said:

The point is that it's possible that combat defeat mods, forced bondage, debuffs plus escalating lewdness can trap a player character in an endless cycle...

Not all heroines can get to complete the main quest...the lairs of bandits, monsters and raiders are filled with such women lol.

On 7/6/2023 at 4:29 PM, worik said:

?

I guess it depends on how many options you have for a game to make it harder.

In Skyrim you can add so many devious mods that it's hard to just get from Helgen to ... forget it, it's hard to leave Helgen.

In Fallout there seems to be a limit of options to make the game more devious.

While playing my 1200 hour game I would say 50% of the time I was busy to escape either DDs or slavery. If I wanted to finish any longer quest line I had to go solo, don't open chests, have the best possible equipment, don't visit vanilla cities, hide from Chain Beasts (or do them ranged), keep conversations with NPC short, NPC arousal defined how long I could visit crowded spaces and I had earned the golden VIP SS++ member ship card (they ran out of platinum ones ?).

Okay, at the end it was easier to just get enslaved and run around naked to do quests?

Edited by donttouchmethere
2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

While playing my 1200 hour game I would say 50% of the time I was busy to escape either DDs or slavery. If I wanted to finish any longer quest line I had to go solo, don't open chests, have the best possible equipment, don't visit vanilla cities, hide from Chain Beasts (or do them ranged), keep conversations with NPC short, NPC arousal defined how long I could visit crowded spaces and I had earned the golden VIP SS++ member ship card (they ran out of platinum ones ?).

:classic_biggrin: Finally, sounds like a non-boring Bugthesda game

On 7/4/2023 at 4:11 PM, kaxat said:

@kaxat What version of SMP are you using I'm running FSMP version 2.02 with the recommended Extreme Performance configuration? Also what's your hardware specification I have several tricks in play which are boosting the FPS no end. A few inspired by a couple of items which I discovered through part of the STEP Skyrim SE guide, though Display Tweaks is using its High Peformance configuration. I'm also utilising Papyrus Tweaks and also Skyrim Upscaler together with its UpscalerBasePlugin dependency. If you have a multi-profile mod manager may be see if using these with a carefully configured setup especially on Skyrim Upscaler and Papyrus Tweaks see if that will then not tank your FPS.

Though are using a Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 8GB Eagle graphics card and its pumping out FPS in the range of 200-279 (Average) to 95th Percentile in around 3-7 ms.

I also carefully optimised my OS of my computer fully shutting down and turning off of features which I have found in my opinion exacerbate, fragmentation, reduce durability of hardware components and thus performance of gaming titles. One of these is the News and Interests (Windows 10), Widgets (Windows 11) and Search Spotlights (Windows 10 & Windows 11). These cause the issue of fragmentation on storage devices, as they download data each time they change due to each time data is written to the device it gradually increases fragmentation. So thus reduces performance and thus FPS.

Also with games getting larger and larger especially in installation space requirements, this thus also creates each time such a game is installed, a much larger increase in fragmentation on the storage device. Games in the past when they were installed didn't really increase fragmentation by much very often. Now however these large installation storage requirements, are creating an installation time disk optimisation (defrag) requirement, as otherwise performance of all games will be affected, some more than others. You can be playing currently and have a really well optimised game on your computer but with too high a fragmentation, the FPS can really be tanked.

Edited by Leoosp
On 7/5/2023 at 11:21 AM, xyzxyz said:

At first I would need to implement slaves into my FO4^^ What mods do you use for that?

Currently I just use the vanilla slaves that can be found in Nuka World. I also have collared a few additional people using reverse pickpocket. But I did get permission from EgoBallistic to use Commonweallth Captives as well. I will add support for them eventually.

On 7/9/2023 at 3:02 PM, Mark Antony said:

does your fallout 4 mod support super mutants?

It does. Super Mutants will us nearby female slaves. They could even potentially be slaves themselves. But you would have to add the Slave keyword to one of their clothing items. I don't belive DD nor Real Handcuffs supports Mutants, so you will need to modify super mutant clothing in xEdit to add the slave keyword.

On 7/15/2023 at 9:07 AM, johnhamm said:

If I walk into a slave city as a male PC with female followers, what happens? Is it possible for the female followers to be treated and used as slaves only while im there or will something else/nothing happen?

Depending on your MCM settings they will be viewed as either free or a slave. Technically sex only happens when you are in the area. So these women will only be treated as slaves/free when you are there. Lots of MCM settings for all of this.

On 7/11/2023 at 4:06 AM, Leoosp said:

Fortunately my games are all on SSDs. No worries about fragmentation.

I last tested with a slightly older version of FSMP. v1.59 maybe? Whatever came our just before 2. My performance issues were entirely related to DD clothes. I can have 30+ people wearing SMP wigs and other bits while getting 60+FPS. But certain DD SMP clothes bite into my frame rate. Two of them are outright bugged, reducing my frame rate to under 1 FPS. But I long removed those from the outfit lists. However the other DD SMP clothes have smaller impacts on my frame rate. Removing roughly 5fps per clothing item. And when randomly equipped to women in the area, I saw as little as 20 FPS. Which is frustrating because I have grown accustomed to heavy use of SMP and still getting 60+FPS. There is just something about the DD 5.2 physics files that kills performance on my PC. And playing around with FSMP settings and compile targets did not remedy the issue.

My CPU is a fairly recent i7 k series. I forget the number. But its single threaded performance is still decent by modern standards. And so it is comparable to other 8 core processors.

@kaxat

Like the mod, thanks, and by and large, it really functions well, and does what it says on the tin

Possibly a bit too well, tho, in some respects ?

So, is there any way of adjusting the enforcer call, please, to NOT call NPCs placed in furniture and using, at least, ZAZ and Display Model 3 (DM3) items?

Once 'removed' from those by an enforcer call, for nefarious doings, they do not go back of their own accord, and this can have some strange effects, not least of which is the antics of 'DM3 device locked' NPCs, who then start wandering around in the pose in which DM3 placed them.  eg, the DM3 tanning rack has an NPC placed into an outstretched 'X' pose, and mine are now gliding around Whiterun looking like demented beings from Hammer films 

You can reload them on the devices, sure, but it's a PITA running round doing that, merely to have it possibly all start again at the next call, and  it would be so much simpler if they could just not be 'called' to 'higher duties' at all while doing whatever they were doing in furniture in the first place ?

Otherwise, like this mod, and it does make the place fun

DQW