Poll for current and future users of SES  

2,400 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Skyrim do you typically use?

• LE - Legacy Edition (v1.9.32)
    • SE - Special Edition (v1.5.97)
    • AE - Anniversary Edition (v1.6+)
    • VR - Virtual Reality Edition (v1.4+)

I am beginning to play with this mod for the first time and have a few questions. I see that you added a feature where the PC will get treated like a slave while naked, and not so much while wearing free woman’s cloth. So, say I play a slaver and my PC is running around naked, I assume she will get raped by the NPCs. Is there a chance that this slaver will be enslaved? Next question is, if my PC is a slave, can she get freed latter on, or raise ranks and become a slaver?

I got to say it’s pretty amazing how well this mod is playing so far. I have a modlist called NEFARAM installed which makes this game beautiful. Furthermore, this mod is playing like a well-polished mod in that list. The modlist includes SexLab Survival, devious followers,  OSL aroused, and many more. I just started an enslaved role and have story mode deselected. In SexLab Survival I disabled all licenses, and locked gates. Fingers crossed but hopefully this will run beautifully throughout the play-through. (The only bug I encountered so far was walking through Dragonsreach’s steps leading to the Jarl which disappeared after I finished another basement task. Also, my PC has only been force greeted for sex one time by the townspeople but many times by the slavers. This may have something to do with OSL aroused). I may turn story mode on after I am done with Whiteruns initial training as that’s as far as I previously got in the original slaverun, before I used the MCM to enslave all.

P.S. If anybody wants a near perfect Skyrim setup just download the modlist NEFARAM it has Skyrim set up perfectly for this mod. Anyways good luck with starfield modding whenever that happens.

OK I encountered a bug. This bug has more to do with the original mod but as it can be related to enforcing maybe Kaxat is interested. This bug is related to the periodical reporting. I had 6 ½ days left to report during the day, and before the night was done, I was already in violation, which caused my PC to get wrapped like a candy after the violation.

I did switch the mode to story mode between the check and the violation but I don’t think switching to story mode caused the bug. I think someone in this tread or the original mods thread reported a similar bug.

I then restarted this mod with story mode active, and it doesn’t feel polished like the non-story mode. I only started the original enslavement and I have to make the scene characters my followers as they run off and break the scene. Anyways the non-story mode will probably fit the taste of more people as the story mode can be a bit much for some.

• 3 weeks later...

So does anyone here have a way to fix the npc walking away during scene bug, i have try some suggestion in the original mod support thread like recruit them as follower and even try to change the quest priority in sseedit but it still happen, the npcs just alway seem to run back to the dungeon. It's the only problems that make the mod un playable for me so if anyone got another suggestion to fix it i would very much appreciated.

On 9/21/2023 at 5:53 PM, aslab said:

I am beginning to play with this mod for the first time and have a few questions. I see that you added a feature where the PC will get treated like a slave while naked, and not so much while wearing free woman’s cloth. So, say I play a slaver and my PC is running around naked, I assume she will get raped by the NPCs. Is there a chance that this slaver will be enslaved? Next question is, if my PC is a slave, can she get freed latter on, or raise ranks and become a slaver?

There is a setting in the mcm that allows your fem slaver to be treated as a free female, so no clothing and sometimes rape. But not as a full slave. If your slaver gets too submissive she can be enslaved, again a MCM setting. The player Slave can only be freed after completing the mod and choosing a certain questline to abolish slavery. No other way and once you choose to be a slave or free female at the beginning you can't become a slaver.

Edited by xyzxyz
On 10/3/2022 at 7:05 PM, kaxat said:

Slaverun Enforcer - Standsalone

View File

Continuation of Slaverun Reloaded's Enforcer. Adds features to enslaved cities, including NPC group sex & sexier outfits for women. Also, bugfixes, performance & compatibility improvements, and so much more. This mods builds upon the slavery laws, increasing their impact on the citizens and Player. The goal is to make the Enforcer more engaging, and for the city atmosphere to feel like the premise. You can add this mod to your existing Slaverun playthrough. Or start a new game.

Backstory and Premise

Civil war made Skyrim take an ugly turn. As men fight, women become outlets for their lust and frustration. Whiterun develops into the center of a new female slave trade. Thereafter it is commonly known as Slaverun. Misogynistic slavery laws take hold and begin spreading to other cities. Any female without wealth or resources to safeguard herself can be enslaved. Men start having sex with slaves in the city streets.

What is the Slaverun Enforcer?

When a city falls to slavery the Enforcers take over. They begin enforcing new laws on the female populace. These laws are customizable in the MCM menu. Default settings and Outfit Themes will strip poor and weak willed females of their clothes and enslave them. Men will have sex with slaves as often as they desire. On the street, in the markets, the inns, and keeps. The women who remain Free do not completely escape manly lust. Depending on your settings they might be given sexier clothes to wear, asked to give blowjobs, or get treated little different than slaves.

New Features

• Quality of life improvements to make Slaverun more compatible with other quests and story mods. Includes major performance improvements, bug fixes, and miscellaneous tweaks.
  • Give women sexy clothes or bondage devices from other mods. The clothes given can vary based on the region.
  • Males can have sex with multiple females at once. Plays MFF - MFFFF animations.
  • Any slave can be gangbanged. MMF - MMMMF animations.
  • Hooded Slaver Guards at the entrance of towns intercept all incoming female NPCs and demand a blowjob. Before only the player was intercepted.
  • Pairs considerably more horny males and available females. Everywhere you go a SexLab animation can already be playing. It no longer feels like the player is the primary slave in Slaverun, all slaves behave like the player would have.
  • A sneaking player can avoid lustful men. But be careful. Females sneaking is against Slaverun law. MCM punishment settings apply.
  • Extensively customizable logic for determining who remains free and who is automatically enslaved.

20+ miscellaneous features:

Reveal hidden contents

• NPCs from neighboring cells can be included in Enforcer runs. Distance customizable in MCM. This dramatically increases the number of SexLab animations you will see.
  • Added MCM options.
    • Slider to decrease how frequently the player is called versus other NPCs. You might find you want this as animations play constantly now.
    • Option for Basic Roleplay Notifications. This replaces commentary about how the player must be feeling with basic information about their recent experience. It accommodates more diverse roleplay options. Sometimes the commentary conflicted with your head canon.
    • Button to reset all NPC outfits back to their original.
    • Separate stripping options for boots and gloves.
    • Sliders for how often some animation tags play for Free Women or Slaves. Free Women can give blowjobs 0 - 100% of the time. Slaves can be 0 - 100% Anal.
    • Option to Skip Beast Races in the Enforcer. Functions the same as the Skip Old People setting.
    • Hotkey for showing Slaverun statistics will also toggle the enforcer on or off. Useful if you need to temporarily disable the Enforcer for a quest.
  • Now extremely rare that a conversation is interrupted by Slaverun. Major improvements when it comes to detecting who the player is currently talking to. Also prevents interruptions when player has the map open or a similar menu.
  • Increased compatibility with other story mods. Fewer interruptions of NPCs that are in scenes.
  • The Confidence ActorValue for male followers affects how often they will demand sex. Less confident followers will rarely ask the player or others for sex. Fully confident followers will bang you whenever they please. The result is that you might find some male followers more appealing companions than others.
  • Females are treated how they are dressed. When dressed as a Free woman ordinary men treat a female as free.
    • Slavers are not as naive as the common man. If the player is actually a slave, but dressed as a free woman, they will see through this disguise and punish you.
    • If MCM is set to automatically strip NPCs your outfit theme can limit this to only poor and weak-willed women. They will be enslaved while wealthy women and adventurers walk free. Or you can strip everyone. During installation choose the Outfit Theme that is right for you.
  • Sleeping males are ignored for SexLab animations. Better for thief playthroughs and the like.
  • Sitting actors are made available for SexLab animations. The location of this animation will take place in an open area of the room rather than clipping through a chair.
  • Increased variety when nearby actors are paired together. No more "Pike chooses Greta" every single time.
  • Improved scheduling of the next Enforcer run to happen more consistently at your MCM interval setting.
  • Major performance improvements. Also some MCM sliders can improve performance even more if needed. The Enforcer is also much lighter on your script load when you are outside of a Slaverun city. Might help if you ever crashed during combat in the wilderness.
  • Fixed a bunch of bugs from the original. Particularly ones that prevented animations from starting or the Enforcer from finding available actors. NPC animations play more frequently in this version.

Installing / Upgrading

First install Slaverun Reloaded (SE or LE) and its requirements. Then install this mod with a later priority. It overwrites some of Reloaded's files. Activate this mods .esp files in your mod manager. Detailed instructions and links to all of the required mods.

Upgrading midway into a Slaverun playthrough

1. Before installation go to an area that is not enslaved and wait for the "This location is free from nudity law" notification.
  2. Save there.
  3. Exit and install the new version.
  4. Load the game and resume your save. Visit the Enforcer pages of the MCM menu as some settings may have changed.

Uninstall & Downgrade

Follow the steps outlined in the FAQ.

Frequently Asked Questions

• Why are you calling it "Standsalone"? First, the Slaverun premise stands alone as the best story mod concept in all of Skyrim. In my opinion of course. This is why I spend so much time adding to it. Second, many people have requested a standalone version of the Enforcer. Reloaded is a great mod. Unfortunately its still in beta. And unlikely to ever be completed. So I am slowly working towards decoupling the Enforcer from the parent mod. Each new version moves this mod closer towards that goal. One day I will be able to remove Reloaded as a required dependency. Will still maintain compatibility with it though.

• How can I skip Reloaded's story quests and enslave all of Skyrim? Enable Cheats in the MCM options menu. This gives you a [Cheat] dialogue option when a Reloaded quest starts. One of the earliest cheat options is to skip the entire story and jump straight to Skyrim being enslaved. That activates the Enforcer in all cities. Once the story is over the only thing left running is basically the Enforcer. The compatibility patches included here make the Enforcer a lot less likely to conflict with other mods. Since you skipped the story quests you skipped past all of Reloaded's bugs. Reloaded is still in Beta of course. It includes a fair number of bugs in its story quests.

More frequently asked questions and some tutorials can be found here.

Credits & Thanks

@pchs for the original Slaverun mod and permission to build follow-up mods.

@WaxenFigure for the original Slaverun Enforcer scripts.

@Kenjoka for the herculean effort that went into the Reloaded version. Also thanks to the Devious Devices crew, Zaz Animation Pack, and the other mods that Reloaded is built atop of.

You certainly have my permission to make modifications of my modifications. But be sure to give the afore mentioned folks credit. They did all the hard work.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/03/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Slaverun Reloaded SE or LE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

• 2 weeks later...

Found a bug. It is no longer possible to enslave companions at least as a female slaver...
I can accept the quest, start the introductory dialogue with Lydia, etc., but when I take her to Bellamy, it's as if I don't have a companion with me. And the quest cannot be continued. (Game-breaking because you definitely need an enslaved companion in some of the later quests).
I also tried deactivating the enforcer in the MCM beforehand, but it didn't help.
I only have the option of deactivating the enforcer mod before the quest in Vortex and reactivating it after the quest. Then the enslavement of the companion works. But I don't know whether I'm not ruining something in the savegame...

On 11/12/2023 at 6:14 PM, PureMadness said:

@kaxat Real quick… I remembered awhile ago that you wanted this particular mod to be completely independent from SlaveRun Reloaded, so to act as a Recommendation rather than a Requirement. Or, am I wrong and I experienced The Mandela Effect? 

Just in case they don't reply. I believe there are two version of the enforcer mod being developed by @kaxat. The first is the one that's been widely released up until ver 1.04 in the thread which require slaverun. However, there is also has a version 2.XX that doesn't require slaverun. I believe the two versions are in different states, where version 1 is more stable, but requires slaverun and some older dependencies. Version 2.XX has more features and 'modern' code for things like arousal mechanics, but this version is also more unstable and therefore not ready for release.

I also believe they mentioned that they're playing Starfield a lot more since launch, and plans on re-creating something similar to enforcer in that game (they posted about an early F4 enforcer port, whose engine is much more similar to Starfield). Although, gameplay attrition seems much higher for Starfield, so maybe he returns to this mod. Time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to reset a follower's slave status? I didn't really understand how the Free outfit system worked so I was running around naked when I didn't have to and now my follower's acting like a slave even though I'm fully clothed and free.

edit: nvm just found the toggle in the MCM to do just that, I thought I'd read every option before I came to post but oops

Edited by apostatefarm
oops

Is there a way to train your followers as female slaves?

In MCM it shows that I did enslave my follower. And I noticed that there's a training list below the follower's name in MCM. Which all of the shows as "NO"
But in dialogue, it only shows 2 more lines after I enslaved her though, there's no dialogue about training. 

Can somebody help me with this?

On 12/3/2023 at 2:13 AM, apostatefarm said:

Is there any way to reset a follower's slave status? I didn't really understand how the Free outfit system worked so I was running around naked when I didn't have to and now my follower's acting like a slave even though I'm fully clothed and free.

edit: nvm just found the toggle in the MCM to do just that, I thought I'd read every option before I came to post but oops

Just wondering but how are you guys able to get this mod to work? The only way I seem to be able to get the original mod along with this addon to function without an instant ctd upon starting the game (the game crashes as soon as the app launches, do note I'm trying this on anniversary edition) is using sexlab survival. Furthermore, whenever I do use this mod it only appears to affect all the npcs that its supposed to affect. Idk if thats a side affect of armor overhaul mods (which only changes the vanilla outfit) or something else.

6 hours ago, Dr.Modz said:

Just wondering but how are you guys able to get this mod to work? The only way I seem to be able to get the original mod along with this addon to function without an instant ctd upon starting the game (the game crashes as soon as the app launches, do note I'm trying this on anniversary edition) is using sexlab survival. Furthermore, whenever I do use this mod it only appears to affect all the npcs that its supposed to affect. Idk if thats a side affect of armor overhaul mods (which only changes the vanilla outfit) or something else.

Idk dude I'm not exactly a mod genius. I'm running the Nefaram modlist as a base with a couple dozen additions. Most of those additions are prereqs for this, Bimbos of Skyrim, and YPS fashion. I pretty much just plug and play. Nefaram's pretty stable on its own (pretty sure it's not installable right now, though) but with my additions there's definitely some janky interactions and I do get some CTD's here and there. Especially in slave cities when I've been playing for awhile and there's a lot of fuckin' going on, but never on startup. Never tried playing this without SL Survival since they fit together so well. My best advice is to double check you've got all your prereqs installed and in the right order. I also removed the Slaverun comments module, not sure what was going on but the Slaverun MCM didn't show up until I removed a few mods and that was one of them. Not sure if that was the problem but I got things working well enough after that and didn't want to mess around with mods anymore before starting a game.

51 minutes ago, apostatefarm said:

Idk dude I'm not exactly a mod genius. I'm running the Nefaram modlist as a base with a couple dozen additions. Most of those additions are prereqs for this, Bimbos of Skyrim, and YPS fashion. I pretty much just plug and play. Nefaram's pretty stable on its own (pretty sure it's not installable right now, though) but with my additions there's definitely some janky interactions and I do get some CTD's here and there. Especially in slave cities when I've been playing for awhile and there's a lot of fuckin' going on, but never on startup. Never tried playing this without SL Survival since they fit together so well. My best advice is to double check you've got all your prereqs installed and in the right order. I also removed the Slaverun comments module, not sure what was going on but the Slaverun MCM didn't show up until I removed a few mods and that was one of them. Not sure if that was the problem but I got things working well enough after that and didn't want to mess around with mods anymore before starting a game.

I see, I'll check around and see. But the main issue I have with the mod that doesn't seem to work is with the normal npcs. To be more specific, the enslavement for weak willed people appears to work on npcs wearing devious devices but not on other npcs. The dialogue for npcs added by the mod acted a little janky as well. Also only the slaverun enforcers and guards interact with the slaves/player character, normal male npcs don't. Otherwise the mod appears to work as intended. I really just want the normal npcs to work as intended. I do have all the hard requirements installed, none of the soft requirements though. Definetely not needed for the pc, just wanted a background mod that added quests and things occuring with npcs in the background.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2023 at 7:19 PM, RETTTED said:

Is there a way to train your followers as female slaves?

In MCM it shows that I did enslave my follower. And I noticed that there's a training list below the follower's name in MCM. Which all of the shows as "NO"
But in dialogue, it only shows 2 more lines after I enslaved her though, there's no dialogue about training. 

Can somebody help me with this?

That is part of slaverun itself and was sadly never finished.

Finally I have had the chance to try out this mod and I can say, thank you for your hard work. Everything runs smooth as butter, great fun. However, I see there is a feature with hooded guards at the entrances, and I dont have them apparently. Is it because I used a command to automatically enslave all towns and then skipped the intro quest? Or do they appear eventually?

Edit: relaunched the mod from a clean save and skipped all quests manually and now everything is working as intended, my bad.

Edited by Onomatophobia
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, ancientwurm said:

Can anyone take a stab at this for me?

I spent a couple days putting a modlist together using the updated installation guide for Enforcer and I'm not 100% sure what is going wrong.  Skyrim will load to the launch screen, but when I try a new game it crashes.  Granted I assume I've missed something, just can't put my finger on it.

Here is the load order. Oh, using MO2 for the first time, so I may have done something stupid.

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","Unmanaged: FNIS"
"0001","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0002","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0003","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0004","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS"
"0005","+","Creation Club: _ResourcePack"
"0006","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - USSEP"
"0007","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0008","+","Creation Club Bash"
"0009","+","SexLabFrameworkAE_v"
"0010","+","SexLab Framework PPLUS"
"0011","+","BodyslidesSettings"
"0012","+","ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized"
"0013","+","All in one Address Library (Anniversary Edition)"
"0014","+","SkyUI"
"0015","+","MCM Helper"
"0016","+","A Quality World Map - Classic with All Roads"
"0017","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0018","+","ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5_1"
"0019","+","Book Covers Skyrim SE - Desaturated.7z"
"0020","+","Book Covers Skyrim SE - Lost Library - Desaturated"
"0021","+","BrandingDeviceOfDoom_"
"0022","+","Bug Fixes SSE - Anniversary Edition (1.6.629.0 and later)"
"0023","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0024","+","Campfire 1.12.1SEVR Release"
"0025","+","CBBE 3BA"
"0026","+","Scandinavian Fitness - Viper's 3BA Bodyslide Preset"
"0027","+","ZAZ"
"0028","+","ConsoleUtilSSE"
"0029","+","Devious Devices - Equip AE"
"0030","+","Devious Devices for SE-AE-VR"
"0031","+","Devious Devices NG"
"0032","+","ESO Trailer Altmer Elf Racemenu Preset"
"0033","+","fadeTattoos_v"
"0034","+","Fade Tattoos Continued"
"0035","+","OSL Aroused"
"0036","+","Skyrim - Utility Mod AE"
"0037","+","KS Hairdos SSE"
"0038","+","KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)"
"0039","+","powerofthree's Tweaks"
"0040","+","Faster HDT-SMP"
"0041","+","Frostfall 3.4.1 SE Release"
"0042","+","Fuz Ro D'oh"
"0043","+","Heels Sound"
"0044","+","Heretical Resources v"
"0045","+","Heretical Resources BB CBBE"
"0046","+","Heretical SlaveTatsPack v"
"0047","+","Improved Camera SE"
"0048","+","JContainers SE"
"0049","+","MfgFix"
"0050","+","powerofthree's Papyrus Extender"
"0051","+","PapyrusUtil AE SE - Scripting Utility Functions"
"0052","+","RaceMenu"
"0053","+","RaceMenu High Heels Fixes"
"0054","+","Rape Tattoos Continued"
"0055","+","Rydin Animations SLAL Pack_Complete_SSE v"
"0056","+","Skooma Whore SE v"
"0057","+","SLAL v"
"0058","+","Slaverun Reloaded SE"
"0059","+","Slaverun Enforcer - Standsalone"
"0060","+","SlaveTats-property"
"0061","+","SlaveTats-sm"
"0062","+","SlaveTatsSE"
"0063","+","The Eyes of Beauty SSE"
"0064","+","TSS5062-sperm"
"0065","+","TSS5062-sperm-heavy"
"0066","+","UIExtensions"
"0067","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0068","+","Billyy's SLAL Animations 7.4"
"0069","+","Animations by Anub F"
"0070","+","CBPC - Physics with Collisions"
"0071","+","Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 1 of 2"
"0072","+","BnP female skin (Replacer+Player version)"
"0073","+","Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.99"
"0074","+","MoreNastyCrittersSE_v"
"0075","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0076","+","BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks"
"0077","+","Papyrus Tweaks NG"
"0078","+","Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated"
"0079","+","CreatureFrameworkV"
"0080","+","HentaiCreaturesSE_MNCSEv"
"0081","+","Animations by Psyche SE"
"0082","+","SLAL NibblesAnims"
"0083","+","SexLab MatchMaker"
"0084","+","Animations by Anub"
"0085","+","FNIS Output"
"0086","+","Bodyslide Output"
"0087","+","Overrides"

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 4:47 PM, apostatefarm said:

I also use Nefaram. The default option to load the Nefaram save end up not jiving well with the initial startup of Slaverun. As such, I have found that if I break the rules and... start a new save GASP that I can see the slaverun MCM. It's not too difficult to set up Nefaram on your own, the instructions are in the discord, under a pinned message in I think the Support channel.

The downside is that SL Arousal acts funky sometimes.

Just now, Millstallone said:

The default option to load the Nefaram save end up not jiving well with the initial startup of Slaverun.

In addendum, this part specifically is caused due to the automated process done via the MCM loader and SL Survive. That's just my guess.

Be sure to disable some of the licenses from Sl Survival because it acts weird with SR.

Also Slaverun comments can generally be added after the Slaverun mod proper starts. Which mods did you disable to get it to work without starting a new save? I might try doing that after your answer.