Poll for current and future users of SES  

2,400 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Skyrim do you typically use?

• LE - Legacy Edition (v1.9.32)
    • SE - Special Edition (v1.5.97)
    • AE - Anniversary Edition (v1.6+)
    • VR - Virtual Reality Edition (v1.4+)

@DonQuiWho I do not wish to filter out female actors who are sitting or otherwise engaged with furniture. Especially ZAP furniture. I enjoy seeing them involved in animations in between their stints in lockup. As soon as the scene ends they return to their furniture and get locked in properly.

What you are describing sounds like an idle animation that is not clearing when a Sexlab scene starts. That mod is likely just not designed for actors to return to furniture after sex. In which case it probably makes sense to tag the actors as not being Sexlab available while in the furniture. Then Sexlab would skip them and the Enforcer too. Or it could add a package to them that causes them to always want to walk towards and jump on their furniture once they are free to do so. The latter is what most mods do. Doing one of these is important because the Enforcer is not the only mod that might target them for sex. DM3 needs to figure out what to do when this happens. Having a package bind them to the furniture is the obvious solution. But telling Sexlab to skip them is also a good option.

I am having trouble even finding a description page or photos of this Display Model 3 mod. I have not seen it before. Best I found was a Github page that might be it but had no description. Do you have a link to this mod? Apologies if I have missed something obvious.

Edited by kaxat
12 hours ago, kaxat said:

@DonQuiWho I do not wish to filter out female actors who are sitting or otherwise engaged with furniture. Especially ZAP furniture. I enjoy seeing them involved in animations in between their stints in lockup. As soon as the scene ends they return to their furniture and get locked in properly.

What you are describing sounds like an idle animation that is not clearing when a Sexlab scene starts. That mod is likely just not designed for actors to return to furniture after sex. In which case it probably makes sense to tag the actors as not being Sexlab available while in the furniture. Then Sexlab would skip them and the Enforcer too. Or it could add a package to them that causes them to always want to walk towards and jump on their furniture once they are free to do so. The latter is what most mods do. Doing one of these is important because the Enforcer is not the only mod that might target them for sex. DM3 needs to figure out what to do when this happens. Having a package bind them to the furniture is the obvious solution. But telling Sexlab to skip them is also a good option.

I am having trouble even finding a description page or photos of this Display Model 3 mod. I have not seen it before. Best I found was a Github page that might be it but had no description. Do you have a link to this mod? Apologies if I have missed something obvious.

Thanks for the reply

Fully understand what you say, and really couldn't agree more about the best solution being for other mods to set the NPC in place in a furniture as 'Sexlab Disabled/Unavailable' or whatever.  I don't know if you can add an optional MCM toggle to make that happen from within enforcer - much as it might go against your particular sense of right wrong, better, and best, - but given the number of other mods that might need to make changes to avoid this problem, that might actually be simpler ?

As for DM3 itself, by and large it is a great mod, as was its LE predecessor.  See below for the LL mod pages

DM2 is for LE only but probably gives the best description as to what it is, contains, and how it works

DM3 is the update for SE, but the author seems to have concentrated on Github for this release/related info etc.  I see a few ppl having trouble with the latest version's reliability - may be that they are meant for AE, but it's not clear.  The earlier DM3 releases do seem to be OK on SE

Author has a number of other mods on LL too, incl a few that are very popular, eg Soulgem Oven.  It's probably fair to say that he has his own particular way with dealing with lesser mortals which is why I, as a seriously non tech person, probably wouldn't request any changes etc myself  LOL

Anyway, hope that helps

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/501843-darkconsole/?tab=node_filestabprofile_filesTab

6 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Fully understand what you say, and really couldn't agree more about the best solution being for other mods to set the NPC in place in a furniture as 'Sexlab Disabled/Unavailable' or whatever.  I don't know if you can add an optional MCM toggle to make that happen from within enforcer - much as it might go against your particular sense of right wrong, better, and best, - but given the number of other mods that might need to make changes to avoid this problem, that might actually be simpler ?

If the issue is what I think it is then this will not be limited to Sexlab mods. Creative use of vanilla events might be able to trigger the same issues. For example what happens when you use a powerful enough fear spell on someone in the furniture? Do they run away and then reenter their pose after a while? Far from the furniture. What happens when you spawn enemies and they start attacking. Or when a vanilla event targets this NPC for something like gathering around a murder victim or gathering around a dead dragon? I would expect similar issues once the event is over and they return to business. They will not behave correct at that point.

There are two ways for a mod author to handle this. They can play whack-a-mole with all of the numerous interruptions the Skyrim sandbox can provide trying to prevent them. They can tell the actor to ignore combat. Make them immune to spells. Add flags so they don't get used in vanilla events. And in this case they would need yet another flag to tell Sexlab what to do. And probably a bunch of other flags I am forgetting. Alternatively they can design their package to recoup from an interruption. Walk back to the furniture and hop in. I have yet to encounter a mod using ZAP furniture that does not have them lock themselves back in. But that is a design choice.

The above is based on a working assumption. And is no way meant to deride the other mods design even if the assumption is correct. Its an understandable issue. But it is not up to this mod to fix.

There is a hidden way to remove actors from the Enforcer checks. You can select them in the console and type addfac xx0d2a0a 0 which will add them to the SLV_NoEnforcer faction. Swap the xx gets in the form ID with whatever slot Reloaded occupies in your load order. If you later want the actor to be included in enforcer checks then run removefac xx0d2a0a after selecting them in the console.

3 hours ago, kaxat said:

If the issue is what I think it is then this will not be limited to Sexlab mods. Creative use of vanilla events might be able to trigger the same issues. For example what happens when you use a powerful enough fear spell on someone in the furniture? Do they run away and then reenter their pose after a while? Far from the furniture. What happens when you spawn enemies and they start attacking. Or when a vanilla event targets this NPC for something like gathering around a murder victim or gathering around a dead dragon? I would expect similar issues once the event is over and they return to business. They will not behave correct at that point.

There are two ways for a mod author to handle this. They can play whack-a-mole with all of the numerous interruptions the Skyrim sandbox can provide trying to prevent them. They can tell the actor to ignore combat. Make them immune to spells. Add flags so they don't get used in vanilla events. And in this case they would need yet another flag to tell Sexlab what to do. And probably a bunch of other flags I am forgetting. Alternatively they can design their package to recoup from an interruption. Walk back to the furniture and hop in. I have yet to encounter a mod using ZAP furniture that does not have them lock themselves back in. But that is a design choice.

The above is based on a working assumption. And is no way meant to deride the other mods design even if the assumption is correct. Its an understandable issue. But it is not up to this mod to fix.

There is a hidden way to remove actors from the Enforcer checks. You can select them in the console and type addfac xx0d2a0a 0 which will add them to the SLV_NoEnforcer faction. Swap the xx gets in the form ID with whatever slot Reloaded occupies in your load order. If you later want the actor to be included in enforcer checks then run removefac xx0d2a0a after selecting them in the console.

Thanks for that

Strangely, after I went back to the older version of DM3, the NPC in the furniture stopped getting removed from the furniture.....but.....the NPC trying to do his duty humped the air in the male pary of whichever animation was chosen.   You can't win, can you ....

Meantime, I have taken a note of your faction change suggestion, and I'll try that on, and see what happens to, those ladies lucky enough to be chosen for longer term decoration , or who just require to be parked for some time   ?

DQW

On 5/24/2023 at 5:42 PM, kaxat said:

@tallman SL Aroused has 2 ways to check arousal level. One is a function called something like GetArousal(). The other is a faction it adds to every NPC called Arousal. If an NPC had 50 arousal then GetArousal would return 50 and so too would their Arousal faction rank be 50. You can check either. Notably dialogue and alias conditions can only check faction ranks. They can not call custom Papyrus functions.

The old Arousal mod would periodically update arousal levels. By default every 120 seconds. OSLA does not do periodic updates. Instead it waits until something calls a function like GetArousal() and then it updates the faction ranks. So when you started checking NPC arousal levels OSLA started updating those specific actors. And now Slaverun could find horny actors. Of course until they get checked again their arousal level won't change. So those actors are likely going to stay horny. This is the working theory at least. Its based on your symptoms, the quote from the OSLA author in the linked thread, and OSLAs documentation.

The solution is to have a mod that regularly checks actors arousal levels using GetArousal(). Or preferably using the native OSLA functions. This updates all of the actors. So all legacy mods and dialogue can now detect arousal. Hence why the Arousal widget is a work around. It regularly checks arousal of nearby actors. Each time it does OSLA updates their faction rank. @leakim I bet you have other mods that check arousal levels and thus help keeps OSLA updating factions. It does not need to be the widget mod. There are likely lots of mods that periodically check nearby arousal.

That could be a settings issue in the MCM. Women will only be auto enslaved if stripping is enabled and the body slot (32) is one of the slots that get stripped. Women will be checked for stripping every enforcer run. By default every 20 seconds the enforcer runs through its routine. So I would go to Whiterun and play around with your MCM settings there. Wait for an enforcer run. You can check your console to see if an enforcer run has happened. If no women are getting stripped then you might share your Papyrus logs. In particular the SESDetailed log file could be illuminating.

Hi. I started having the issue you notified me about here, with OSL Aroused where the arousal numbers for NPCs never went up. Then I remembered you mentioning SL Aroused Monitor Widget as a workaround to the issue. So I installed this mod, however, it does not really work. So I inspected the code for OSL and aroused widget, and sure enough, what you say certainly makes sense... except for the fact that the aroused widget only calls "GetActorArousal" function if it cannot get the arousal straight from the faction rank (which it always can!), meaning it has no effect.

Function SetWidgetMessage(Actor objActor, SLAM_TextWidget objWidget, Int WidgetIndex)
        If (objWidget.Ready)
                If (objActor)
                        Int iFactionRank = objActor.GetFactionRank(pArousalFaction)
                        If (iFactionRank < 0)
                                iFactionRank = pSLA.GetActorArousal(objActor)
                        EndIf
                        objWidget.TextColor = GetColor(iFactionRank)

If (m_bShowNumbers)
                                If (m_strHAnchor != "Right")
                                        objWidget.Text = (iFactionRank As String) + " - " + objActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()
                                Else
                                        objWidget.Text = objActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " - " + (iFactionRank As String)
                                EndIf
                        Else
                                objWidget.Text = objActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()
                        EndIf
                        ;Debug.Notification("Function Color: " + iColor + " / Widget TextColor: " + m_aobjWidgets[WidgetIndex - 1].TextColor)
                Else
                        objWidget.Text = ""
                        objWidget.TextColor = m_iTextColorUnknown
                EndIf

UpdatePosition(WidgetIndex)
        EndIf
EndFunction

Could you elaborate how this works for you? Until then I may just rebuild it to always call the "GetActorArousal" function.

UPDATE: Yes yes, sure enough, changing that code so it always calls `pSLA.GetActorArousal(objActor)` fixes the problem for me.

Edited by leakim
10 hours ago, leakim said:

UPDATE: Yes yes, sure enough, changing that code so it always calls `pSLA.GetActorArousal(objActor)` fixes the problem for me.

Excellent. That is almost exactly what I would have recommended. I am considering doing this in v1 as well. It would consume more script resources for users of old SL Aroused versions. But also give them more frequent arousal updates. And most of the extra script time can be removed if you use Papyrus Tweaks NG.

My current code in v2 will directly call OSLArousedNative.GetArousal() if you installed OSLA. It checks the faction if no OSLA. This is the most performant code possible for both platforms. If you want a small speed improvement you should swap your call to the native function listed above. The only drawback to this code is for users of older SLA versions. The performance improvement means they do not get arousal updates as often. Further it creates alternate code paths depending on your SLA version. Which is not great for me when trying to find and prevent bugs. So I am tempted to do exactly what you did. It's a compromise for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! Love this mod and can't wait until it becomes standalone!

I have a question about adding Enforcer checks to other small locations, like Rorikstead- is there anyway to do that?

I ask because I noticed that no sex was happening in Whiterun's Bannered Mare, and after some digging, I found it as an excluded location in one of the mod files (SlaverunConfig.json).... by removing that line, I started getting sex calls in there! I know that the file is associated with the Slaverun mod, but as the purveyor of the new and improved Enforcer, I thought I should ask here!

Thanks for any help you can give!

12 hours ago, jordayne said:

I have a question about adding Enforcer checks to other small locations, like Rorikstead- is there anyway to do that?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Hey there! The Bannered Mare is excluded at first because it's part of the Slaverun quest, at some point in the quest it gets added to the list of locations... OR you can just do what you did and remove the exclusion. And I confirm that you can add any location to the list in one of the config files, don't remember which one, but I'm sure you'll find it by digging a bit. 

1 hour ago, Cleave said:

Hey there! The Bannered Mare is excluded at first because it's part of the Slaverun quest, at some point in the quest it gets added to the list of locations... OR you can just do what you did and remove the exclusion. And I confirm that you can add any location to the list in one of the config files, don't remember which one, but I'm sure you'll find it by digging a bit. 

Hi! Yeah! It should be in the Slaverunconfig.json. The problem is that i'm not sure how to properly name the locations - I tried to add Rorikstead to the file and slaverun went to hell. Thanks for the input!

So I found this config file buried in the original Reloaded thread. Using it directly doesn't work, but going in and copying the locations and putting them in the appropriate place in the active Slaverunconfig.json seems to have done the trick! Ill be experimenting with adding new locations as they come up! Here is the file (all credit to HabibHanson for this original file). I renamed it so as not to give the impression that you can just replace the original.

SlaverunConfigTemplate.json

Edited by jordayne
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 8:06 PM, sekuzeku said:

is there a list of Free armors and clothes (with just default options chosen) ?

seems like noble stuff, merchant, is that all?

There is a list inside the theme's .json file. However some of the things checked are keywords and outfits. That list is not truly complete unless you start cross referencing it with your personal mod list in xEdit. That would be a pain.

I am currently very distracted by Starfield. I am considering sharing all of my work to date on v2 and releasing v1 as-is. v1 as-is should be polished except for the fomod install process. v2 is going to be useless to anyone except a seasoned modder who wants to finish developing it. It is even more useless in my private git repo if I never finish it. Depending on how much I enjoy Starfield I might give up on these projects and release them as-is.

I am truly sorry to everyone that disappoints. Especially those who patiently waited for v2. For now my enthusiasm for modding Starfield grows. While my enthusiasm for modding Skyrim wanes. That does not bode well. Especially if the CK2 drops reasonably soon.

This is me thinking out loud. Not committing to any particular course.

On 8/11/2023 at 9:10 AM, jordayne said:

So I found this config file buried in the original Reloaded thread. Using it directly doesn't work, but going in and copying the locations and putting them in the appropriate place in the active Slaverunconfig.json seems to have done the trick! Ill be experimenting with adding new locations as they come up! Here is the file (all credit to HabibHanson for this original file). I renamed it so as not to give the impression that you can just replace the original.

SlaverunConfigTemplate.json 9.37 kB · 9 downloads

Get the Manipulator mod, if you get into a location that you'd like for the Enforcer to enforce but it isn't enforcing then use the Manipulator mod to find the name of the location which you can then add to the list of enforceable locations.  By default the enforcer doesn't enforce anywhere near enough locations and even then it would be ideal if every fort cleared of bandits became enforced after being cleared but that would take a lot more checking and might slow down some code that's already excessively long and called too frequently.  I can also be used to add locations that are enforced and you think should be on the exceptions list.  I believe I may have also done a personal patch of the cells that cover the outside courtyard all the way to the fast travel wagon at Whiterun to include them in the enforced zone.  I know I added the Western Watchtower to my list of enforced locations.

It's possible to traverse the Parent chain of locations however to see if a parent location is "enforced" and the current location isn't wilderness or a dungeon so it could automatically be enforced if the Hold the hold a location belongs to is enforced.  That's the code I would have put in to replace the abomination that's there right now if I had worked on this more before it got merged into Slaverun.  That way new locations added to the hold could be included in the enforced locations as long as the new location is set up properly bot of course lots things won't be set up properly because the regular gameplay would never notice.

@WaxenFigure I did rewrite that already. But it's part of the larger rewrite. It traverses up the chain looking for a parent location match. I was able to replace the 200+ location abomination with 1 location for each city or town. All of them pulled from JSON now instead of the weird mix and match they had going on.

That is the one part of V2 that was tested and working. Needed it in place before I could test most anything else. Unfortunately I slowed to a halt while rewriting stripping. It is now a onetime event that happens on location load. It only triggers again for any actors that enter the area. This saves a massive amount of script time. I was experimenting with attaching an alias script to all stripped females. The mod could detect the onequip event and handle it. Needed to do more testing before deciding if that was performant enough. It would certainly be more responsive.

• 2 weeks later...

I've encountered an issue; Apparently the Whiterun lockout where the town's marker is erased from the map and you are forbidden from entering after you do the Helgen story encounter completely bricks the enforcer. In my case, i had already started the Civil War quest, and several others until i completed the Slaverun prequest but BEFORE starting the story quest (i am using the Alternate Start mod). 

Ever since convincing the Whiterun guard to let me enter and meet Balgruuf, all enforcer activites just ceased. All the slave guards and NPCs already wearing enforcer clothing beforehand is still there, just that there are no enforcer activities anymore.

Obviously this wouldnt be an issue if i hadnt used the Alternate Start mod and just started the slaverun quest AFTER i completed Dragon Rising, but i just wanted to send this over

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.09.11 - 20.25.28.46.png

Edited by SchlohJabbat
Clarity

@SchlohJabbat There is nothing wrong with using LAL and doing the Civil War quest first. I did the same thing in my most recent playthrough.

However something did break in your save. It might be Civil War related. I have seen other mod authors complain about the prolonged periods of script lag and other issues during civil war battles. Some mods recommend pausing the mod or toggling it off during those quests.

If I were you I would load back to before this issue happened. It should be easy enough to check. Travel to an enforced area and open up the console to see if it is working or duplicating. If your working save is only from a couple hours ago then it is probably best to keep playing off a save with no issues in the Enforcer and who knows where else. If it is from 10 hours ago then you might want to risk it and start taking more drastic steps to salvage things.

19 hours ago, kaxat said:

@SchlohJabbat There is nothing wrong with using LAL and doing the Civil War quest first. I did the same thing in my most recent playthrough.

However something did break in your save. It might be Civil War related. I have seen other mod authors complain about the prolonged periods of script lag and other issues during civil war battles. Some mods recommend pausing the mod or toggling it off during those quests.

If I were you I would load back to before this issue happened. It should be easy enough to check. Travel to an enforced area and open up the console to see if it is working or duplicating. If your working save is only from a couple hours ago then it is probably best to keep playing off a save with no issues in the Enforcer and who knows where else. If it is from 10 hours ago then you might want to risk it and start taking more drastic steps to salvage things.

Sadly the save is well over a week ago, as i thought it was simply the Enforcer pausing itself while the Battle for Whiterun plays out; But it's fine i guess, it's only the first ever playthrough with this mod. So far definitely enjoying it though, cant wait until it is truly standalone

@SchlohJabbat Understandable. If you want to proceed with the save you can probably get the Enforcer working with a simple console command. Input the following

set SLV_EnforcerRunning to 0

If you would not mind helping me I would be interested in having you do a couple things before running that command. Give me some extra information.

This is the third time I have seen an issue like yours. I have 2 theories about the cause. One of them is that the Papyrus VM was overloaded and a thread never finished. This is bad for your save. Many hidden things could be broken beyond the Enforcer. The other theory is that some random story mission in Reloaded does a hard stop on the Enforcer and never starts it again. This is a newer theory I should investigate more.

First of all can you run this console command prior to the above. Then let me know what it says:

GetGlobalValue SLV_EnforcerRunning

Second would you mind sharing a save file from around the time you took that screenshot? Ideally it will be a save from an Enforced location where you are getting all of that clutter in your console about duplicates. Even more ideal it will not be an auto save from you walking through the door. But rather taken a few seconds to a minute after entering the room.

1 hour ago, kaxat said:

@SchlohJabbat Understandable. If you want to proceed with the save you can probably get the Enforcer working with a simple console command. Input the following

set SLV_EnforcerRunning to 0

If you would not mind helping me I would be interested in having you do a couple things before running that command. Give me some extra information.

This is the third time I have seen an issue like yours. I have 2 theories about the cause. One of them is that the Papyrus VM was overloaded and a thread never finished. This is bad for your save. Many hidden things could be broken beyond the Enforcer. The other theory is that some random story mission in Reloaded does a hard stop on the Enforcer and never starts it again. This is a newer theory I should investigate more.

First of all can you run this console command prior to the above. Then let me know what it says:

GetGlobalValue SLV_EnforcerRunning

Second would you mind sharing a save file from around the time you took that screenshot? Ideally it will be a save from an Enforced location where you are getting all of that clutter in your console about duplicates. Even more ideal it will not be an auto save from you walking through the door. But rather taken a few seconds to a minute after entering the room.

I'll get back to you in about 3 days; Thanks for the (possible) fix and troubleshoot attempt; But i dont think i'll be able to get that save at the time of the screenshot, but it is very close after that screenshot.

Edited by SchlohJabbat
Clarity

@SchlohJabbat Thank you. Any save will work so long as it is in an enforced location and generating duplicate messages. After arriving in an enforced location and waiting for a minute open your console. Be sure there has been at least one duplicate attempt since your arrival. Since you last saw a load screen. At that point make a save and share it. If you would be so kind.

I am going to open it in a save editor. I want to see how many Enforcer threads are running. Also would you mind sharing your papyrus logs alongside the new save? If this is an error I can fix in the Enforcer all of these files you are sharing could help me find it.

I don't know if you've noticed this or not but it seems like when a slave is chosen for sex it will often be the slave closest to the player.  The original version tried to pick the slave closest to the male involved but for this version I don't think a deliberate bias for closeness is being applied, but an unintended incidental one may be in effect simply because the arrays that get built are based on searches that originate at the player. 

I decided this may be the case when I found that whenever I talked to a slave that slave would often be chosen for sex by someone, even in are area with a number of slaves to pick from.

If you find this so, then it might be easy to mitigate by randomly starting in the array and looping around to the starting point rather than always starting at the first entry in the array.

Edited by WaxenFigure

@WaxenFigure I appreciate the feedback. I believe further play testing will reveal it behaves how you hoped. The logic for finding an actress closest to the horny male is intact. In my play throughs it is working. I fairly often observe NPCs that are far from the player but close to each other engaging in sex. Even when the player is in a crowd and those NPCs are far away.

When a city is first enslaved you may notice it preferences actors near the player. But the more you walk around the more actresses get enslaved. Also more people get added to the cached list of all NPC refs in the town. This list is used to find actresses outside of the current cell. V2 once again rewrote this code removing the reliance on a primed cache. But I digress.

The main change from your logic would be that it now randomly selects from 1 of the 3 closest slaves. Slaves essentially get sorted based on closeness to the horny actor. If the 3 closest are all reasonably close then it switches to being more random.

Are you on the latest preview version? I should push this version to the front page. The next version (1.0.5) has been in the works for too long and currently has a broken FOMOD. It just occurred to me I could release an older but working version so it is easier to find. In my mind I have been putting off doing that until I fixed the FOMOD. But no need to wait if it is this older version.

Edit: It occurred that you might increase your actor search radius in the MCM. That affects how far from the player horny NPCs will be included in searches. It also affects how far from the horny actor that he will search for slaves. If the two radii barely overlap then you effectively get a venn diagram. Only slaves inside the overlapping radii will be found. I find a larger radius to be ideal.

On 3/10/2023 at 9:34 AM, kaxat said:

Version 1.0.4 – Preview 4

Getting close to launching v1. I just updated a bunch of tutorials with it in mind.

1. Major update to the Luxury Collection theme. The last version of it was a beta. This redoes all of the outfits and adds a bunch more. Keeps colors relatively themed so the outfits always look nice. Also has regional variation so some cities will have fashion trends. There are over 130 base outfits in this. Each outfit has numerous possible combinations. In some cases a single base outfit has 1000+ combinations. It is rare to see the same outfit twice. It can also optionally change hair styles every day if you have installed hair mods such as Xing or KS Hairdos. Eventually I may bring this hairstyle change to more themes.

2. Altered the structure of Outfit Themes .json files to use the new SE/AE format. This means forms are no longer decimal but hexadecimal. If you have created or customized an outfit theme read this guide for how to update it. Everybody else can just update. Massive thanks to @xyzxyz for helping test that this change works on LE. Was a huge help.

3. Fixed a rare CTD one user experienced on LE when resetting outfits. Unclear if this is a bug in SKSE's ResetInventory() function. Perhaps a result of some other mod in their load order breaking SKSE. Since I can not do a conflict test on LE I stopped resetting inventories on that version of Skyrim. Now only outfits get reset on LE. Any removed weapons stay missing. Thanks @xyzxyz for the report and testing a fix.

4. Fixed bug with the "Enforcers check slavers" that caused it to behave in reverse. Unticking the box would cause slavers to be checked. Thanks to @drive.rafa3 for the report and finding the problem code.

5. Disabled my MFF+ group animation sorter. It did its best to prevent females from being stuck in the male position of the animation. This code was written before SexLab 1.63 included a similar fix. And well before SexLab P+ came out. I will leave fixing this to the pros. My code exists on the outside and is getting in the way now.

Known bugs

• On rare occasion equipping a Luxury Collection outfit causes an NPC's body will disappear. The clothing is visible but not the body. If you leave the city and return or quit and reload it will fix this. I do not know the cause yet nor I am convinced there is a good solution. Might be specific to 3BA and SMP physics enabled. Will keep investigating. Minor bug though. Ignore it for a minute and it goes away. I hope to find a solution and patch this prior to publishing the new version on the download page.

Slaverun Enforcer - Standsalone v1_0_4.zip 828.24 kB · 371 downloads

Edited by kaxat
On 9/12/2023 at 11:43 PM, kaxat said:

@SchlohJabbat Thank you. Any save will work so long as it is in an enforced location and generating duplicate messages. After arriving in an enforced location and waiting for a minute open your console. Be sure there has been at least one duplicate attempt since your arrival. Since you last saw a load screen. At that point make a save and share it. If you would be so kind.

I am going to open it in a save editor. I want to see how many Enforcer threads are running. Also would you mind sharing your papyrus logs alongside the new save? If this is an error I can fix in the Enforcer all of these files you are sharing could help me find it.

Unfortunately, i couldnt get the Papyrus Logs to output despite your blog directions. It's been an issue for a while know when i was testing another previous LL mod. Here are my saves, both ESS and SKSE.

I also ran the global value command, and it returned "GetGlobalValue >> 6187.00"

The enforcer is now running again, thank you. But as of now, i guess it's time for me too look up TESEdit and properly organize my load order manually rather than relying on LOOT and MO2 instructions alone so things dont just easily break again

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.09.19 - 22.34.21.82.png

Save42_D6B5F4C6_1_536861692D4C6F6F204B616C616169_WhiterunWarmaidens_021537_20230919153347_37_1.ess Save42_D6B5F4C6_1_536861692D4C6F6F204B616C616169_WhiterunWarmaidens_021537_20230919153347_37_1.skse