With both the 30Jul and 31Jul versions (didn't try any earlier ones), attempting to surrender to NPCs causes one NPC to start behaving as my follower, and causes him to rape the 2nd NPC (ignoring the player character).  No follower mods are installed, and this still happened with a brand new character.  Too bad, cuz having all this functionality under one mod would have been nice.

Experienced the same with a group of bandits.
3 attacked, follower down then my toon -> rape.

My follower killed her attacker and my attacker followed me around, not caring that i slayed the other bandit and not helping me killing him either.
My follower still noticed that my new follower is a bandit and killed her. Maybe she was jealous. Don't know, didn't ask.

I like the recent updates, its nice having a chance above 10% :)

I have a few issues. when doing female/female scenes, it doesnt seem to matter which choices I pick, it seems random who wears the strapon or at least not always the one you would suspect, this is when I do it through corercion, if I do it through rape the correct character wears the strapon.

Also, I visited the orc stronghold Dushnik (just south of markarth) and I couldnt make a pass at any of the females with my own female character, I could make passes at orc females other places. Is this on purpose ?

I have a few issues. when doing female/female scenes, it doesnt seem to matter which choices I pick, it seems random who wears the strapon or at least not always the one you would suspect, this is when I do it through corercion, if I do it through rape the correct character wears the strapon.

Also, I visited the orc stronghold Dushnik (just south of markarth) and I couldnt make a pass at any of the females with my own female character, I could make passes at orc females other places. Is this on purpose ?

The coercion should use the same "aggressive" setup as if you had used the ol' "Submit or die!" approach, as both end in rape, versus the consensual sex.  I'll take a look.

Edit: Yep, Coercion, Declare, and Victim are the 3 dialog entry points that wind up with rape, and all 3 use the exact same script.  Not 3 different ones with similar code, but the same actual script (_SLSubmitRaped).  So, not sure how one can act differently than the others.  Also, do you happen to have that "Female always victim" option turned on?  I always thought that was a silly option, but some people seemed to like it, so meh, but I won't guarantee it doesn't do wonky things when all actors are female.

And while I didn't single out the orc strongholds, I *did* prohibit you from chatting up guards, because otherwise, the guards would try to fine you the 5g when you tried to get it on with them.

But, I simply went with the "IsGuard != 1", which I am guessing includes many more NPC's than just city guards.  It's something like ~dozen checks to do only the crimefaction guards, since each hold has it's own crimefaction.  But, I will need to do that check for the Bounty turn in anyway, so I guess I'll just have to add that list of checks to the flirt stuff.

Because, yeah, I definitely intended on having a fort full of orc ladies to be on the menu! :P

With both the 30Jul and 31Jul versions (didn't try any earlier ones), attempting to surrender to NPCs causes one NPC to start behaving as my follower, and causes him to rape the 2nd NPC (ignoring the player character).  No follower mods are installed, and this still happened with a brand new character.  Too bad, cuz having all this functionality under one mod would have been nice.

I have tried this multiple times tonight in big groups of bandits, solo and with a follower, manual and auto surrender.

Each and every time, I get beat down, raped/robbed like expected, my follower gets robbed like expected, post rape scene, get up, move on.

My mod list and load order is show on the main page, all I can suggest is to make sure this is high in the load order, but otherwise, I can't troubleshoot something if I can't duplicate it.

I have wonder if this has something to do with the re-agro bug, but I don't know.  It doesn't happen to me.

Nice to see all the progress on this mod. Also I forgot to mention I did updated the new URL for the SexLab Index a while back. So no worries about it redirecting people to the old thread.

I noticed that today.  I was going to post about the updated mod desc from the main page, but I was going to hold off until I updated with the bounty system thingy, since I reference it and it hasn't been officially added yet.

And I lost time tonight trying to duplicate a reported bug but was unable to make it happen.  Which sucks doubly, both for the wasted time, and also because it doesn't help anyone. :-/

I have tried this multiple times tonight in big groups of bandits, solo and with a follower, manual and auto surrender.

Each and every time, I get beat down, raped/robbed like expected, my follower gets robbed like expected, post rape scene, get up, move on.

My mod list and load order is show on the main page, all I can suggest is to make sure this is high in the load order, but otherwise, I can't troubleshoot something if I can't duplicate it.

I have wonder if this has something to do with the re-agro bug, but I don't know.  It doesn't happen to me.

Thanks, I suspected it wasn't a universal problem, and I totally understand that you can't debug it if you can't duplicate it.

Just to be clear though: I was running solo, no follower.  I did a manual surrender to 2 opponents (tried with bandits and with necromancers, multiple locations), and one opponent started acting like a follower (standing there, waiting for orders), but then raped the other opponent.  Then I got robbed (as expected), and the 1st opponent lost interest and wandered off.  I didn't test if he was still in 'follower' mode (though I doubt it), since at that point I reverted to a prior save.

I will try moving it up my load order, next time I'm at a good point for experimenting with new mods.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Thanks, I suspected it wasn't a universal problem, and I totally understand that you can't debug it if you can't duplicate it.

Just to be clear though: I was running solo, no follower.  I did a manual surrender to 2 opponents (tried with bandits and with necromancers, multiple locations), and one opponent started acting like a follower (standing there, waiting for orders), but then raped the other opponent.  Then I got robbed (as expected), and the 1st opponent lost interest and wandered off.  I didn't test if he was still in 'follower' mode (though I doubt it), since at that point I reverted to a prior save.

I will try moving it up my load order, next time I'm at a good point for experimenting with new mods.

Sorry for wasting your time.

So it even does it when you manual surrender?  I figured, given the timing of the original post and when the auto-surrender was added, you were saying it was happening on the auto surrender, because the first release of it was potentially triggering multiple times if getting hit simultaneously.

But manual?  Naw, that's a one shot deal upon hitting the Hotkey, so if it's doing that, yeah, I suspect something is interfering.  Now, what that is, why it is, and how to work around it, that I have no answers.

Also, to be clear, they *are* supposed to stand there, because they have a temp alias package to keep them from wandering off when they are SUPPOSED to be getting ready to rape/rob you.  That part is correct.  It's the "can't tell the difference between my buddy and fresh meat" that is the issue.

dkatryl,

While I have not tested the getrelationshiprank ranking yet. I think you answered my question...I am using Lydia as test subject and I bet her ranking started with 3. Scored once and the rank is maxed out.

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for reporting a feature as a bug.

dkatryl, While I have not tested the getrelationshiprank ranking yet. I think you answered my question...I am using Lydia as test subject and I bet her ranking started with 3. Scored once and the rank is maxed out. Thanks for the reply. Sorry for reporting a feature as a bug.

No, it's fine.  It helps to know where I can further refine things for better clarity, if nothing else.  Especially on a new feature.

For instance, 3 = Ally, and I didn't realize that active followers automatically go to 3, and the average player probably doesn't as well.  So just telling them that "Increased by 1" and they assume it started at 0, they would rightfully think something is wrong.

So that's what I changed it to saying what the new Rank is with each time.  It will be part of the update I am working on.

Just need to figure out how to make a NPC despawn once the player is outside of visual range, (Maybe http://www.creationkit.com/OnUnload_-_ObjectReference ?) and then I think the Bounty system is ready for release.  Given the current time, I will probably hold off until tomorrow night for it, because even if I figure it out tonight, I don't want to rush things and miss some obvious bug.

Edit: Okay, I have the despawn done.  Now I just have to decide if I want it to just be something that happens shortly after the player turns them over, they drop to their knees in the same bound animation that the player does post-surrender, then fade out, or make it take ~an hour or so to make it more likely that the player moves on, and the NPC would be more likely to despawn off camera.

Either way, update will be happening tomorrow night unless something unexpected happens.

And while I didn't single out the orc strongholds, I *did* prohibit you from chatting up guards, because otherwise, the guards would try to fine you the 5g when you tried to get it on with them.

But, I simply went with the "IsGuard != 1", which I am guessing includes many more NPC's than just city guards.  It's something like ~dozen checks to do only the crimefaction guards, since each hold has it's own crimefaction.  But, I will need to do that check for the Bounty turn in anyway, so I guess I'll just have to add that list of checks to the flirt stuff.

Because, yeah, I definitely intended on having a fort full of orc ladies to be on the menu! :P

It also affects the Jarls. I thought it might be fun to chat up Bellaruf or whatever his name is in Whiterun, but he spouts off the guard dialogue now, instead of having options.

dkatryl, While I have not tested the getrelationshiprank ranking yet. I think you answered my question...I am using Lydia as test subject and I bet her ranking started with 3. Scored once and the rank is maxed out. Thanks for the reply. Sorry for reporting a feature as a bug.

No, it's fine.  It helps to know where I can further refine things for better clarity, if nothing else.  Especially on a new feature.

For instance, 3 = Ally, and I didn't realize that active followers automatically go to 3, and the average player probably doesn't as well.  So just telling them that "Increased by 1" and they assume it started at 0, they would rightfully think something is wrong.

So that's what I changed it to saying what the new Rank is with each time.  It will be part of the update I am working on.

Just need to figure out how to make a NPC despawn once the player is outside of visual range, (Maybe http://www.creationkit.com/OnUnload_-_ObjectReference ?) and then I think the Bounty system is ready for release.  Given the current time, I will probably hold off until tomorrow night for it, because even if I figure it out tonight, I don't want to rush things and miss some obvious bug.

Edit: Okay, I have the despawn done.  Now I just have to decide if I want it to just be something that happens shortly after the player turns them over, they drop to their knees in the same bound animation that the player does post-surrender, then fade out, or make it take ~an hour or so to make it more likely that the player moves on, and the NPC would be more likely to despawn off camera.

Either way, update will be happening tomorrow night unless something unexpected happens.

Could have the guard execute them;)

When surrendering, Should the PC be beaten to death? Even when god mode is toggled on?

Nope! You should get beaten but not to death, and with an actual beating animation :P and then a sex scene begins.

You may be encountering one of the known bugs with the mod. Check out the Original/First post under Known Conflicts and see what happens when you replicate the provided steps.

I disabled ALL other mods. Death no longer occurs, But the PC was teleported to the Bleakwind Basin giants camp for some 'solo' action.

The other mods were;   NEW INFO...

Falskar                          Can't get game to load. (that's a different problem alltogether)

Xvision                           Bandits beat and rape each other

SLpaycrime                    Bandits beat and rape each other

SLworkingGirl                 Beat to death

SLdangerouslyNude      Beat to death

How 'bout an option to remove the beatdown?, Or an always surrender option?

(I'm trying to do a PC who gives up or runs instead of fighting.)

The coercion should use the same "aggressive" setup as if you had used the ol' "Submit or die!" approach, as both end in rape, versus the consensual sex.  I'll take a look.

Edit: Yep, Coercion, Declare, and Victim are the 3 dialog entry points that wind up with rape, and all 3 use the exact same script.  Not 3 different ones with similar code, but the same actual script (_SLSubmitRaped).  So, not sure how one can act differently than the others.  Also, do you happen to have that "Female always victim" option turned on?  I always thought that was a silly option, but some people seemed to like it, so meh, but I won't guarantee it doesn't do wonky things when all actors are female.

Guess I used the wrong word here. I didnt mean through coercion, I meant through flirting / chatting them up.

I do use the "females always victim" sometimes so that is probably it, I will do some more checking.

Its weird that the game counts orc females that work in the mines as guards... silly bethesda :)

EDIT:

Further testing shows that yes, it is indeed the "female always victim" that plays tricks on me.

Even if I organise a sex scene through flirting/persuasion (not coercion, I used that word wrong,), if I have that box ticked my character will always assume the "female" position in the scene even though I pick options where I clearly shouldnt be.

Is that something that can be changed so that box ONLY applies to rape situations ?

Oh also, shouldnt there be an option for you to go down on the other person when doing a oral scene through persuasion ?

Unrelated:

I wonder if its possible to give a slight delay on the NPC's commenting on you being naked so the person you had sex with doesnt comment on it just because they were 0.5 sec faster at redressing. Seems like there should be a 3-5 second delay before they started commenting.

Maybe they could be given a 5 second debuff that made them not speak.

Could have the guard execute them;)

That was indeed another consideration I had.  Given that I am entertaining just letting them despawn without worrying if the player sees the actual despawning (suspension of disbelief, folks, pretend they just go taken to a dungeon/prison :P) having them kneel, the guard execute them ,then fade out a ~minute later, yeah, could work as being straight forward.

In fact, if there was a guillotine that was always manned with a guard/executioner, I would love to do that, but other than the Solitude one that is used once when you enter, and of course the Helgen one, I can't think of any others.

Guess I used the wrong word here. I didnt mean through coercion, I meant through flirting / chatting them up.

I do use the "females always victim" sometimes so that is probably it, I will do some more checking.

Its weird that the game counts orc females that work in the mines as guards... silly bethesda :)

EDIT:

Further testing shows that yes, it is indeed the "female always victim" that plays tricks on me.

Even if I organise a sex scene through flirting/persuasion (not coercion, I used that word wrong,), if I have that box ticked my character will always assume the "female" position in the scene even though I pick options where I clearly shouldnt be.

Is that something that can be changed so that box ONLY applies to rape situations ?

Oh also, shouldnt there be an option for you to go down on the other person when doing a oral scene through persuasion ?

Unrelated:

I wonder if its possible to give a slight delay on the NPC's commenting on you being naked so the person you had sex with doesnt comment on it just because they were 0.5 sec faster at redressing. Seems like there should be a 3-5 second delay before they started commenting.

Maybe they could be given a 5 second debuff that made them not speak.

Gotcha.  And yeah, I can probably remove the "Female always victim" deal, especially since I give both the "male" and the "female" role to any gender player.  Prolly remove some of the confusion.

There is an oral option.  A "male player", a "male target", and a "female/female" option.  At least, I thought there was a "lesbian" oral option in the recent version.  Unless you mean a female player going down on a female target, in which case, hrm, yeah, there isn't that.  I guess I would need to change it from a female/female option and split it up into a "female player" vs a "female target".  I'll add that tonight after work with the rest of the stuff for the update.

As to the delay, yeah, it would be nice, but I don't know how I could do that without editing the source DialogGeneric files that make them say random things in passing.  And given that it's typically during sexy time, I think it's better to just leave that to the Framework in general.

I disabled ALL other mods. Death no longer occurs, But the PC was teleported to the Bleakwind Basin giants camp for some 'solo' action.

Falskar                          Can't get game to load. (that's a different problem alltogether)

Hrm, I don't use any of those mods (I use no other SL mods, and not a terrible amount of regular mods at that, as you can see from my mod listing on the main page), but the Xvision/SLpaycrime... I wonder if the others that were reporting the bandits raping each other use those.

I actually was thinking of substituting the beatdown on the player with just a few "unarmed swings" at the player, but for some reason, while they would play when the player does them just fine, the NPC's put their hands up then down again without doing anything.

Either way, the beatdown should not be killing you, and there definitely should not be any teleporting.  Out of curiousity, what happens if you used the Grapple on an NPC?  It uses the exact same animations, just the caster/target roles are reversed.

It also affects the Jarls. I thought it might be fun to chat up Bellaruf or whatever his name is in Whiterun, but he spouts off the guard dialogue now, instead of having options.

Huh, how odd.  I know I exclude the Jarl's deliberately because I wanted to make sure that you were a Thane first to chat them up, but they shouldn't be doing guard dialog.  I will look into that tonight before the update.

Hrm, I don't use any of those mods (I use no other SL mods, and not a terrible amount of regular mods at that, as you can see from my mod listing on the main page), but the Xvision/SLpaycrime... I wonder if the others that were reporting the bandits raping each other use those.

Nope, I don't use either of them.  Can't speak for anyone else with similar problems.  I do run SLDefeat, but I had the health threshold set very low for that, and never got close to it.

I did try moving way up the load order, to just after the ESMs, and I got it to work correctly - once.  The other 4 times I tested it, I got bandit-on-bandit responses.  Oh, well.  Hopefully that's not a common problem.

I actually was thinking of substituting the beatdown on the player with just a few "unarmed swings" at the player, but for some reason, while they would play when the player does them just fine, the NPC's put their hands up then down again without doing anything.

Either way, the beatdown should not be killing you, and there definitely should not be any teleporting.  Out of curiousity, what happens if you used the Grapple on an NPC?  It uses the exact same animations, just the caster/target roles are reversed.

I'll check that out during my next test play. Right now I'm wrestling with load screen freezes. It just started two weeks ago, And it's getting pretty bad.

I have to fix this first. It now takes me 6-8 tries to load a savegame. Slows testing down BIG-time.

Huh, how odd.  I know I exclude the Jarl's deliberately because I wanted to make sure that you were a Thane first to chat them up, but they shouldn't be doing guard dialog.  I will look into that tonight before the update.

In my admittedly brief attempts at talking to him and the guards, they both replied in the sam fashion, I am sorry but my positions prevents me is the line, though that is paraphrased right now.

In my admittedly brief attempts at talking to him and the guards, they both replied in the sam fashion, I am sorry but my positions prevents me is the line, though that is paraphrased right now.

Huh, are you sure you don't have SL Romance installed? Because when talking to the Jarl or a guard, there should be NO option to chat them up with Submit.

(I thought you meant the Jarl was saying stuff like, "Stop, pay the fine or go to jail" or something. :P)