This mod sounds amazing, but I'm having some issues.

When using the grapple, shout or submit hotkey - nothing happens. No debug messages appear either.

When using the dialogue options to seduce another NPC I always get a chance of 0.0000000% regardless of who I approach, even with maxed stats.

I tried putting the automatic-submit up to 100% and fought some bandits - I got a debug message saying that the Submit was successful, but the bandits only put away their weapons briefly and then continued to attack.

I've searched other posts for a solution but am struggling to find anyone else with the same problem. I would really like to give this mod a proper test and I hope someone can help me work this out.

When using the grapple, shout or submit hotkey - nothing happens. No debug messages appear either.

When using the dialogue options to seduce another NPC I always get a chance of 0.0000000% regardless of who I approach, even with maxed stats.

I tried putting the automatic-submit up to 100% and fought some bandits - I got a debug message saying that the Submit was successful, but the bandits only put away their weapons briefly and then continued to attack.

I've searched other posts for a solution but am struggling to find anyone else with the same problem. I would really like to give this mod a proper test and I hope someone can help me work this out.

Huh, that's quite the list of issues, but about the only one that seems somewhat familiar is the "re-agro" bug, of which I have no idea what is the underlying cause(s).

The first line, I haven't really read any reports of the hotkey just outright not working in quite some time, and none since I fixed how it was implemented and it stopped resetting between loads for people.  And the constant 0.00% is also wrong, since there will always be a minimum 10-35% chance, depending on what you set the difficulty slider to, unless the NPC is married/courting, in which case it can drop, but you would get a message telling you about that so you know.

The only thing I can suggest is putting SkyUI very high in your load order, and then putting this mod immediately after that (So it is similar to my load order) and trying.  If it still does the same, and this is the first time you tried the mod, so you don't have any wonky "script ghosts" from a past version in your saves, then I don't know, because I experience none of those issues.

Hey all-

Very odd bit. I loaded up the new sexlabs 1.14, full upgrade and installed. Then, I went and loaded the new submit. Made sure I ran FNIS, and then made sure that skyui was high in the load order, with submit right underneath it. Started the game, waited for MCM to find the menu, went through and enabled the mod, then went and found some bandits. First time, the 'shout' hotkey worked fine, beat-down occurred, I got their weapons, and they stopped fighting. Dialogue seemed to work great, all was good.

Then, when I tried it again on another group, there was no dialogue, except the one I got for 'lover's comfort'. Tried repeatedly, target goes docile, starts walking around after a bit, but I can't rob them, I can't do anything else. They just turn into an NPC with no aggro after the submit scene. I went through the bugs, I've got no diseases, no quirks, no nothing. Anybody got any ideas how I can trouble shoot this?

Thanks!

*Edit* 

Okay- more testing. I tried the following bits: 

1. Moved the mod all the way to the bottom of the load order. Still no dialogue, but all the animations and stop combat worked fine (no change from putting it under skyui)

2. Attempted to do the sneak/grapple. That worked fine, stanima subtracted appropriately, animations played appropriately for the sneak/capture. Then wierdness started. The weapons were successfully taken, but attempting dialogue simply brought up the NPC inventory screen which I could remove items from. *then* when I closed it, the rape animation began. No dialogue at all. After the animation was finished, the NPC reacted appropriately, but unless I attempted a take-down again, they were just walking around like nothing happened. 

3. In addition, I also scanned for any loose files. None existed.

I'm going to go through and remove some of the other mods that I have, like 'lovers comfort' and such. I'll report back once I do this and see if I can't get this nailed down a bit.

Another post, another new issue.  I don't know what's worse, the same re-agro bug that I can't reproduce and don't know how to address, or a bunch of new ones that I also don't experience and don't know how to address. :(

I honestly have no idea why it would work on the first one and then not on the second.  For a simple "make bandit submit" scenario, it should be an all or nothing type thing.  It should always work or never work.  Not, work once, then no more.

Very discouraging that I am making this in a fashion that I believe people will enjoy, but so many can't even give it a fair shake because it just isn't working correctly for reasons unknown, despite working perfectly for me. :(

Well I have to say that this mod is awesome and I love the new features ! It all works great for me ! I particularly like the new dialogue options for when I've finished having my way with a female bandit - leave no witnesses ! lol !! Very well done I must say !

I'm sorry to read that several others are having problems. Perhaps I'm just lucky as I didn't have to do anything special ? The only thing I did was to make sure that I went through the uninstall procedure and when I installed the new version I made sure I moved it to the same position in my load order.

Keep up the good work - this is fantastic work !

It's good to hear that at least some people are getting to enjoy it as intended.

Getting ready to package up the Bounty update.  Now instead of just killing them on the spot (or leaving them to wander), you can turn them in to a guard for reward gold and watch THEM execute those criminal scum (that you probably sexually assaulted before hand, but hey, details! :P)

• 02AUG13, ~2251CST:
  • Added a Bounty Turn In feature.
  • Revised the Oral options to be @ Male Player, @ Female Player, @ Male NPC, @ Female NPC.
  • Removed the "Female Always Victim" MCM option from consensual sex, since you can always choose if the player takes the "male" or "female" role.
  • Removed some of the unnecessary extra Aliases that existed in the Player Surrender function. They were originally created for spillover NPC's to rape your follower, but since I never got that to work, I removed them. It is possible that is why some players experienced confused bandits that would rape each other. Either way, they were irrelevant, so they were removed.
  • Added updated Chinese MCM Translation.

Hostile NPC Bounty Turn In

This feature was added on 02AUG13 and was just another addition to help make Sexlab Submit a "One-Stop-Shopping" mod, giving the player an option to do something with the hostile NPC's that they finish with other than just killing them or leaving them to wander aimlessly. It functions as such:

• After you force a Bandit, Necromancer, Warlock, or Forsworn faction NPC to submit, you will have a dialog option available to turn them in for a bounty.
  • Once this happens, the NPC will adopt an Alias which gives them a Follow package. They will then follow you.
  • Their package has them flagged to ignore combat, so they *should* ignore combat. I don't experience the re-agro bug, so I don't know how they will react for those that do.
  • Once you have a bounty to turn in, simply find any guard and talk to them. There will be a dialog option available so long as your current bounty can see you.
  • Once you turn over the bounty, you will be given a gold reward and your bounty will be turned over to the guard.
  • The gold reward is scaled off the NPC's level. The formula for the reward is simply: (Level^2 + 100)
  • Guards are not very fond of criminal scum, and are known to execute them on the spot! Your bounty turn in is no exception!
  • After the poor NPC meets their fate, their body will despawn out after ~30 seconds, so don't worry about dead bodies cluttering the streets of Whiterun or anything.

Hey all-

Very odd bit. I loaded up the new sexlabs 1.14, full upgrade and installed. Then, I went and loaded the new submit. Made sure I ran FNIS, and then made sure that skyui was high in the load order, with submit right underneath it. Started the game, waited for MCM to find the menu, went through and enabled the mod, then went and found some bandits. First time, the 'shout' hotkey worked fine, beat-down occurred, I got their weapons, and they stopped fighting. Dialogue seemed to work great, all was good.

Then, when I tried it again on another group, there was no dialogue, except the one I got for 'lover's comfort'. Tried repeatedly, target goes docile, starts walking around after a bit, but I can't rob them, I can't do anything else. They just turn into an NPC with no aggro after the submit scene. I went through the bugs, I've got no diseases, no quirks, no nothing. Anybody got any ideas how I can trouble shoot this?

Thanks!

*Edit* 

Okay- more testing. I tried the following bits: 

1. Moved the mod all the way to the bottom of the load order. Still no dialogue, but all the animations and stop combat worked fine (no change from putting it under skyui)

2. Attempted to do the sneak/grapple. That worked fine, stanima subtracted appropriately, animations played appropriately for the sneak/capture. Then wierdness started. The weapons were successfully taken, but attempting dialogue simply brought up the NPC inventory screen which I could remove items from. *then* when I closed it, the rape animation began. No dialogue at all. After the animation was finished, the NPC reacted appropriately, but unless I attempted a take-down again, they were just walking around like nothing happened. 

3. In addition, I also scanned for any loose files. None existed.

I'm going to go through and remove some of the other mods that I have, like 'lovers comfort' and such. I'll report back once I do this and see if I can't get this nailed down a bit.

Okay, found a solution. Effectively, I had to pull all sexlab-based mods out (including this one), go to the sexlab main MCM menu and do a clean-up/reset, then re-install one at a time.

So far, so good. Everything appears to work well for now. Will keep peeps posted.

• 02AUG13, ~2251CST:
  • Removed the "Female Always Victim" MCM option from consensual sex, since you can always choose if the player takes the "male" or "female" role.

:mellow: i think i should stick with older version

That is only the consensual options.  The nonconsensual options, that MCM option still exists.

In the nonconsensual, you don't have the choice between being the pitcher or catcher if you're playing as a female, so that is why the MCM option is there.  For consensual, I give you choice A, which tends to be the "male", or choice B, which tends to be the "female".  The "Female Always Victim" isn't necessary there, and was confusing things.

The speechcraft interaction isn't working for me. Before the most recent update, there was no option at all, now there is but dosen't seem to be working. If I talk to an Npc with the dialogue option, two things happen. Either the conversation ends, or I get a notification telling be of  the NPC's status followed by the converstation ending.

Edit: Nevermind, it is working. But one question, is the "Hold up a moment" dialog used to check the NPC's status?

The Hold up a moment... is intended to be for people beyond that of just random strangers on the street (i.e. active followers, housecarls, Rank 4 (lovers), spouses, etc)

I discovered tonight while playing, after updating, that apparently I overlooked some checks, because I was getting that also while smacking mages and conjurers around, so I will be addressing that in the near future.

I think I was able to reproduce the no dialogue issue . It seems to occur when you first attempt a submit shout,  you succeed,  but your companions keep attacking or are doing an  AoE type attack and it forces the NPC back into combat before any of the dialogue comes about. It almost seems like the dialogue is waiting for an answer that will never come, and it just hangs. Like it's unable to move on. Does that make sense?  The software is waiting for an answer for a past condition that no longer exists?

I'll keep testing!

Huh, that's quite the list of issues, but about the only one that seems somewhat familiar is the "re-agro" bug, of which I have no idea what is the underlying cause(s).

The first line, I haven't really read any reports of the hotkey just outright not working in quite some time, and none since I fixed how it was implemented and it stopped resetting between loads for people.  And the constant 0.00% is also wrong, since there will always be a minimum 10-35% chance, depending on what you set the difficulty slider to, unless the NPC is married/courting, in which case it can drop, but you would get a message telling you about that so you know.

The only thing I can suggest is putting SkyUI very high in your load order, and then putting this mod immediately after that (So it is similar to my load order) and trying.  If it still does the same, and this is the first time you tried the mod, so you don't have any wonky "script ghosts" from a past version in your saves, then I don't know, because I experience none of those issues.

I tried moving SkyUi and submit high in my load order and using the most updated version but it had no effect on the issues. Is there any chance that scripts from other Sexlab mods I have could be conflicting? I would really like to try this mod. It sounds so good for everyone else! If you can think of any reason that I might be having such large issues in making this mod work I would be very grateful! But don't be disheartened. A problem at my end isn't your fault at all, I just hope we can get it to work for me! 

• 02AUG13, ~2251CST:
  • Added a Bounty Turn In feature.
  • Revised the Oral options to be @ Male Player, @ Female Player, @ Male NPC, @ Female NPC.
  • Removed some of the unnecessary extra Aliases that existed in the Player Surrender function. They were originally created for spillover NPC's to rape your follower, but since I never got that to work, I removed them. It is possible that is why some players experienced confused bandits that would rape each other. Either way, they were irrelevant, so they were removed.
  • Added updated Chinese MCM Translation.

Hostile NPC Bounty Turn In

This feature was added on 02AUG13 and was just another addition to help make Sexlab Submit a "One-Stop-Shopping" mod, giving the player an option to do something with the hostile NPC's that they finish with other than just killing them or leaving them to wander aimlessly. It functions as such:

• After you force a Bandit, Necromancer, Warlock, or Forsworn faction NPC to submit, you will have a dialog option available to turn them in for a bounty.
  • Once this happens, the NPC will adopt an Alias which gives them a Follow package. They will then follow you.
  • Their package has them flagged to ignore combat, so they *should* ignore combat. I don't experience the re-agro bug, so I don't know how they will react for those that do.
  • Once you have a bounty to turn in, simply find any guard and talk to them. There will be a dialog option available so long as your current bounty can see you.
  • Once you turn over the bounty, you will be given a gold reward and your bounty will be turned over to the guard.
  • The gold reward is scaled off the NPC's level. The formula for the reward is simply: (Level^2 + 100)
  • Guards are not very fond of criminal scum, and are known to execute them on the spot! Your bounty turn in is no exception!
  • After the poor NPC meets their fate, their body will despawn out after ~30 seconds, so don't worry about dead bodies cluttering the streets of Whiterun or anything.

Oh man, that new feature sounds awesome :D One question though... do you actually need to go up to a Steward and get a bounty quest to get that NPC? or will this work on any "bandit" within those factions you mentioned? I assume the latter but just making sure.

Since you get alot of bug reports, here something different.
Works like a charm, so far. Got it working next to Romance and had some very funny moments.

Romance: Sorry, i prefer man myself. Submit: Ok, you convinced me. :D => Speechcraft increased.

Submitted to avoid Defeated from triggering. Worked, tryed to ge away, was hit badly by a arrow, Defeat kicked in. :( (Hit by a bandit that just happend to cross way. -.-)

So ya, works as far as i tested it.

Oh man, that new feature sounds awesome :D One question though... do you actually need to go up to a Steward and get a bounty quest to get that NPC? or will this work on any "bandit" within those factions you mentioned? I assume the latter but just making sure.

Yep, this will work on *any* bandit, necro, etc.  The higher their respective level, the higher the reward, and they need to be brought in alive.  But yep, it's like my own little radiant quest thingy without actually being a quest. :P

I think I was able to reproduce the no dialogue issue . It seems to occur when you first attempt a submit shout,  you succeed,  but your companions keep attacking or are doing an  AoE type attack and it forces the NPC back into combat before any of the dialogue comes about. It almost seems like the dialogue is waiting for an answer that will never come, and it just hangs. Like it's unable to move on. Does that make sense?  The software is waiting for an answer for a past condition that no longer exists?

I'll keep testing!

Hrm, that sounds suspiciously like the re-agro bug, but it could just be a late hit by your follower than didn't stand down in time.  If your follower isn't actively attacking them at that point, did you try to re-shout/grapple the target?  It should effectively re-StopCombat() on the NPC, letting you try once more.

Just wondering, but you have the option of threatening the victim with your follower...but is there an option that you can get a threesome out of it?

Vice versa, if there are two enemies, I suppose there could be an option for two attacking you.

Of course, at that point it gets dificult since you'll need to decide who the boss is. I imagice it would be awesome to see a Bandit Boss getting the player and a female cohort on their knees to suck his dick...but that seems a LOT of work, so for now, is it at all possible to get a threesome sex-scene without Sex Lab Matchmaker (not at all immersive like this mod) or Random Sex (I tried it, but...it seems very unrealistic. it bugs out a lot, and it creates these incredulous orgies or you get raped and everyone goes along like everything is normal right afterwards...).

OF course, it could be that threesomes are already implemented adn I'll feel like a complete fool the moment I learn of it.

I tried moving SkyUi and submit high in my load order and using the most updated version but it had no effect on the issues. Is there any chance that scripts from other Sexlab mods I have could be conflicting? I would really like to try this mod. It sounds so good for everyone else! If you can think of any reason that I might be having such large issues in making this mod work I would be very grateful! But don't be disheartened. A problem at my end isn't your fault at all, I just hope we can get it to work for me! 

Unfortunately, I can't think of another Sexlab mod that would conflict like that.  I use 100% custom resources, so there *should* be no conflicts, but obviously there are.

Really, the best I can offer, depending on much you want to try to figure out the problem (how difficult or easy this is depends on your own personal mod list) is to disable all mods that are not on my own list from the main page (don't worry about the ones I have that you might not have, obviously) and run it again in the same, order that I use.  That is the only way to get it to a like situation.  You *should* have no issues that point.

After that, start re-enabling your mods, either one by one, or in small groups, re-enable them until things start breaking.  It's a laborious process, admittedly, but it's really the only one I know of when there are so many unknown factors involved.

Yep, this will work on *any* bandit, necro, etc.  The higher their respective level, the higher the reward, and they need to be brought in alive.  But yep, it's like my own little radiant quest thingy without actually being a quest. :P

I just tried it, it works wonderfully :D I started a new character that's basically using all sorts of magic, particularly those schools that I never bothered checking; alteration, conjuration, illusion and what not. I managed to make almost every bandit basically kill each other, and after careful planning... the "bandit chief" knocked me over in like 2 hits with a huge axe D: Needless to say I got raped like 3 times but in the end I managed to beat him down by basically circling around a table >_>

This brings a question: Are enemies supposed to be "calmed" after they rape you? If that's the case, would it be possible to change it so instead of them being super calm, they trigger that particular behavior in which they draw their weapons and they shout at you ordering you to back away? or something like that?

Part of me loves that every bandit around me is super friendly after I got raped lol because it gives me some time to think what I'm gonna do xD but it seems a little OP :P

Either way, damn good job on the last feature :)

Oh and before I forget, I also noticed the "Hold on a minute" dialog on some NPCs.