Just wondering, but you have the option of threatening the victim with your follower...but is there an option that you can get a threesome out of it?

Vice versa, if there are two enemies, I suppose there could be an option for two attacking you.

Of course, at that point it gets dificult since you'll need to decide who the boss is. I imagice it would be awesome to see a Bandit Boss getting the player and a female cohort on their knees to suck his dick...but that seems a LOT of work, so for now, is it at all possible to get a threesome sex-scene without Sex Lab Matchmaker (not at all immersive like this mod) or Random Sex (I tried it, but...it seems very unrealistic. it bugs out a lot, and it creates these incredulous orgies or you get raped and everyone goes along like everything is normal right afterwards...).

OF course, it could be that threesomes are already implemented adn I'll feel like a complete fool the moment I learn of it.

Well, I don't want to call you a fool or anything... :angel:

When you say you will offer them to your follower, you then have to talk to your follower.  There should be two options.  One is to let them have em in a 2-way, the other is to join them in a 3-way.

As to the follower getting their bones jumped, I was encountering problems getting that to work, and it was ultimately just kind of extra fluff, since the primary focus would be on the player getting boned, plus I had other things that were higher priority features I wanted to get done, so I just left the followers at having their stuff stolen.

I just tried it, it works wonderfully :D I started a new character that's basically using all sorts of magic, particularly those schools that I never bothered checking; alteration, conjuration, illusion and what not. I managed to make almost every bandit basically kill each other, and after careful planning... the "bandit chief" knocked me over in like 2 hits with a huge axe D: Needless to say I got raped like 3 times but in the end I managed to beat him down by basically circling around a table >_>

This brings a question: Are enemies supposed to be "calmed" after they rape you? If that's the case, would it be possible to change it so instead of them being super calm, they trigger that particular behavior in which they draw their weapons and they shout at you ordering you to back away? or something like that?

Part of me loves that every bandit around me is super friendly after I got raped lol because it gives me some time to think what I'm gonna do xD but it seems a little OP :P

Either way, damn good job on the last feature :)

Oh and before I forget, I also noticed the "Hold on a minute" dialog on some NPCs.

Hrm, you know, I had never thought of that, making them adopt the "get away" behavior.  That makes a lot of sense!  Not 100% sure how I would do that, but I have an idea.  I'll check it out.

And yeah, the "Hold on a minute" at improper times with improper NPC's, I noticed it last night and commented on it.  Had to do with AND vs OR dialog conditions and the order in which they were given.  I *think* I have it addressed now with some trial and error shuffling, gonna test it a wee more before I update it later today.

And maybe with the "Get away..." stuff, if I can get it to work.

Something I would really like to see but is probably either not feasible or too time consuming to include , would be the option of the victim actually becoming a 'follower'.  I mean it would be nice if they're so grateful that you're going to let them live (after having your way with them) that they want to join you.

If you decide to take them in for a bounty they're sort of like a follower anyway so I'm wondering if there is some kind of time limit in place for handing them over after initiating the bounty option ? Will they follow me for days on end ? If I am attacked will they help me or my enemy ? 

Something I would really like to see but is probably either not feasible or too time consuming to include , would be the option of the victim actually becoming a 'follower'.  I mean it would be nice if they're so grateful that you're going to let them live (after having your way with them) that they want to join you.

If you decide to take them in for a bounty they're sort of like a follower anyway so I'm wondering if there is some kind of time limit in place for handing them over after initiating the bounty option ? Will they follow me for days on end ? If I am attacked will they help me or my enemy ? 

That's an interesting idea. Maybe if the NPC is too powerful you only have the chance to turn them in, as they won't want to follow you, as even though you beat them with great effort, they are higher level than you. So when you get close to a guard -with- them following you for the bounty, before you talk to the guard the bandit will talk to you and say something like "Okay listen, I don't want to die. I think I'll take up on that offer after all", or something.

I like that !! It's realistic too because a level 40 bandit wouldn't want to join a level 4 player straight away. When faced with joining or death however they may not have a choice :-)  Perhaps the higher the bandit level , the less chance of joining ?

Nice ideas that may be too difficult to implement but I can still wish for them :-)

In answer to the question, the Bounty NPC has an indefinite time and simply lasts until killed, turned in, or you select ANOTHER NPC to be your bounty, in which case the first one loses their temp AI package.

While they are a Bounty turn in, they have the "Ignore Combat" flag checked, so they will, well, ignore combat, neither helping or hindering.

And while there probably isn't a whole lot beyond the "Follow" and "Follower" stage, eh, I'll think about it before I decide if I want to go there.  I'm aware other mods do something similar, letting random NPC's become followers, just not sure how they handle removing all the necessary factions when different NPC's will have different factions, etc.

If I did it, I wouldn't really care what level they were, because if the Player could best them, then they deserve it.  (i.e. a level 4 player probably isn't going to beat a level 40 NPC without some *creative* playing.  *cough*cheating*cough*. :P  In which case, they probably don't care enough to worry about level differences and such. )

Thank you so much for responding so quickly to my question and explaining things about the bounty system !

I see what you mean too about it being unlikely for such a low level player to beat a high level NPC without..umm...'help' ! lol !!

If , after giving it more thought you decide to expand into this area I'll be very grateful but if you decide not to - I'm still grateful that you considered it in the first place and look forward to future updates - whatever they may include :-)

Very rough proof of concept of them adopting a "Get away from me" AI Package after you recover from being raped seemed to work.  Still needs plenty of refinement, plus "what happens when *THIS* scenario occurs" to try to foresee and account for, but overall, it looks like I will be able to do this.  Should be kind of neat.

Hopefully can have it up (along with the "Hold up a moment" erroneous dialog entry points on invalid NPC's fixed) tonight.

Very rough proof of concept of them adopting a "Get away from me" AI Package after you recover from being raped seemed to work.  Still needs plenty of refinement, plus "what happens when *THIS* scenario occurs" to try to foresee and account for, but overall, it looks like I will be able to do this.  Should be kind of neat.

Hopefully can have it up (along with the "Hold up a moment" erroneous dialog entry points on invalid NPC's fixed) tonight.

Awesome :D!

Actually, that would depend on many factors to default.  What if they have no weapon.  They sure have no allies, and by overpowering them, you already stole one of their weapons, so how threatening are they anyway?  Not really a smart move either, but leaving that aside, I doubt they can recover that fast to have the "Get away from me" AI, at least not in the way currently implemented in the game.  If anything, the now Calm AI probably solves more things than it breaks, so I'd vote for it to stay that way.  Having some sort of "Cower" AI package on while you are near, now that I could understand.  Or it depends.  If they still have a weapon, maybe they could use the "Get away" AI, otherwise, they should just cower, not sure.  That depends really.  Maybe you could set a random factor, like how a number of people would prefer trying and dying that forever submitting or something.

Also, fast is fast.  Wish I could get away without having to edit every new version in the CK :P  Need my customization :P

Actually, that would depend on many factors to default.  What if they have no weapon.  They sure have no allies, and by overpowering them, you already stole one of their weapons, so how threatening are they anyway?  Not really a smart move either, but leaving that aside, I doubt they can recover that fast to have the "Get away from me" AI, at least not in the way currently implemented in the game.  If anything, the now Calm AI probably solves more things than it breaks, so I'd vote for it to stay that way.  Having some sort of "Cower" AI package on while you are near, now that I could understand.  Or it depends.  If they still have a weapon, maybe they could use the "Get away" AI, otherwise, they should just cower, not sure.  That depends really.  Maybe you could set a random factor, like how a number of people would prefer trying and dying that forever submitting or something.

Also, fast is fast.  Wish I could get away without having to edit every new version in the CK :P  Need my customization :P

I think you have it backwards.  This is for when the *PLAYER* surrenders, the ones that violated you will draw their weapons like a guard when you get too close to a restricted zone, warning you to back away or else they will attack.  Basically, it's so the player can't just get raped and then go "Tra-lalala" with impunity in the middle of a bandit camp or something.

Pretty easy to cheese it otherwise, take a few shots in the ass and then the whole place ignores your presence.

The "Bounty" turn in system, *that* is for when the player is the winner.

• 03AUG13, ~2222CST:
  • Fixed some erroneous dialog entry points that were appearing on invalid NPC's.
  • Changed the Player Surrender Beatdown animation to one that is not based off a KillMove.  Unlike the KillMove version, it should play 100% of the time without uneven terrain interfering, and there should be no possibility of the player dying despite the previous KillMove being aborted.
  • Added a feature for the Post-Rape/Rob after a Player Surrender where the Bandits/Necro/Warlock/Forsworn that assaulted you will assume a temporary AI package where they will warn you to get away, and failure to do so will eventually cause them to re-agro (Along with any friends).  This is to make it more difficult to pacify entire camps of normally hostile NPC's by offering up your ass once or twice. :P

I limited it to those 4 factions because I didn't want bad things to start happening if you surrendered to guards or something.  Those 4 factions are normally hostile only anyway, so if they chase you off, then so be it.

Loving the mod.  But can you offer a slider to determine how much gold you get robbed of when you get raped?  I'd rather only lose, say, 20 percent of my gold rather than my entire life's earnings/

Don't forget, you can put gold into a chest in a house, such as Breezehome, so you're not going out adventuring with every single coin you've earned.

Hey Dkatryl-

Did some more testing on the 'npc-aggro' bit, and here's what I found:

1. If your followers are attacking during some part of the animation after you have a successful submit, and the NPC 're-aggros', then another shout, if successful, does *NOT* give the appropriate dialogue. Furthermore, re-shouting at either that NPC or any other npc will never give the dialogue option of 'submit or die'. 

2. Attempting to get a submit via ambush after that scenario occurs plays the proper animation, but never queues dialogue. You have the opp to take their stuff (as you should) and a rape scene starts immediately after, but there are no dialogue options.

3. These problems are removed if you fully disable the submit mod, start the game, let the MCM menu clear out, save the game, quit to desktop, get back in and continue, then save and quit again, *THEN* re-enable the mod.

Is there any way to force-reset the dialogue? Either do it in the MCM menu or similar? I do think that the dialogue is hanging up somewhere, not being allowed to complete. 

Will continue to test and post results.

gotta admit this is def turning into a one stop shop for me, starting to eliminate other mods. The only ones i use extra now really are Lovers Hook, Random Sex, and the Pregnancy one...though that one kinda flaked out and i can't get it to work anymore.

Would be prob too much to hope to get some kind of "player enslaved" mod like SD, i tried getting that one running with the sexlab patch and i dunno maybe i got too many sexlab mods running but it would NOT work right. Needs some updating anyway.

Great work though, love what this mod has become

I think you have it backwards.  This is for when the *PLAYER* surrenders, the ones that violated you will draw their weapons like a guard when you get too close to a restricted zone, warning you to back away or else they will attack.  Basically, it's so the player can't just get raped and then go "Tra-lalala" with impunity in the middle of a bandit camp or something.

Pretty easy to cheese it otherwise, take a few shots in the ass and then the whole place ignores your presence.

The "Bounty" turn in system, *that* is for when the player is the winner.

Oh... Wouldn't know, I have player options turned off :P

Your mod is not working for me, so I did your test and it looks like I have a conflict. I am running a great many mods, so which one is the problem could be difficult to locate. You mention mods that alter the Combat AI can conflict. If I upload my mod list could you take a quick look and narrow my options down a bit?

Yeah agree. F/f rape doesnt seems believable to me too. M/m makes more sense but f/f?

Womens prison.  All I'm gonna say on that. o.O  Nature finds a way.

ALSO, anyone else feel like this mod went from "basic combat rape mod" to "sophisticated NPC interaction overhaul" like...overnight.  How you did that dkatryl, are you a warlock? 

Your mod is not working for me, so I did your test and it looks like I have a conflict. I am running a great many mods, so which one is the problem could be difficult to locate. You mention mods that alter the Combat AI can conflict. If I upload my mod list could you take a quick look and narrow my options down a bit?

As I said on the main post in the "Known Conflicts" section, I'm not going to look individual lists over, because I wouldn't have a clue what mod does what and how they do it beyond the ones I actually use, and trying to research all of the others could easily turn into a full time job.

However, I did post my own personal list in the same section, so hopefully by comparing my load order and the mods I have versus the ones you use, you can at least rule out the ones I *do* use from those potentially responsible.