I have a few issues:

If I have my way with an NPC an even number of times (2, 4, 6...) they start following me around, if I do it one more time they stop.

The NPC's get their armor back when they enter a new cell/dungeon, combined with the above issue it means they can have a lot of armor.

Just today I had my way with Hajvarr Ironhand and stripped him nekkid. We did it twice so he followied me around, I moved inside the cave and he followed and now had full armor again. After having my way another 2 times with him (where I again stripped him naked) I took him along to turn him in for bounty, when we exited the cave he wore full armor again and when I turned him in, the guard killed him on the spot (after paying me 884 gold, sweet!) and I was able to loot his armor for the 3rd time :)

Okay, tested this out on a bandit.  I didn't have the "even number times follow" me thing happen, so I'm not sure what that is all about.  The Alias used is cleared at the end each time, so odd vs even shouldn't matter.

The "re-equipping my stolen goods", yeah, that is totally an Outfit issue.  I'm going to try a few things, see how it works out.

Yeah, I'm basically just doing a simple:

Health >= 90% GET MY SWERVE ON WIT DA LADIES!!

Health < 90%, GET MAH RAEP FACE ON!

It's generally reliable, but there will be odd times like that, indeed.  For instance, in my game, that guy that runs the general goods store in Whiterun?  For some reason, he always seems to be <90%, because the Submit, or Die! line shows up.

I'm not really sure of a more fool proof method.

I always knew Belethor was a kinky one. "Whip meh! Beat meh! Force me to make poor investment choices!" :P

On a related note, do you think lowering the "RAEP Threshold" to 75% would help in some of those instances?

Hey, like the mod, but I have two issues;

when my character was about to get raped by a bandit, he killed me in the submit scene when punching me in the face! Is that supposed to happen? I was at low health and autosurrendered.

EDIT: Confirmed this on some other bandits, I have autosurrender at 5% health and when they submit-slap me in the face with their fists, I die...

Also, on another game with the same bandit (leader), I tried to rape him after beating him down to a kneel, my character took his weapons automatically and the dialogue came up, but when I chose to rape him, nothing happened. Dialogue ended and he turned around to a kneel, but then nothing happened. I could talk to him again and say I was going to have another go, but same nothing happened again. Is this intentional because my character is female on a male victim?

EDIT: Actually, the part that seems broken is that it won't let me come to the inventory-screen where I get to take his stuff, I tell him not to fight back, the dialogue ends, he kneels and turns away, but then nothing.

Thanks.

Hrm, yeah, I was afraid of that.

Some people were complaining that the previous "Beatdown Killmove" was killing their character, despite the fact that it is aborted before the Kill() part of the animation is played, and despite the fact that I have tested this probably in the low hundreds of times so far, and I've never been killed by it.

Also, if there is uneven terrain, sometimes the beatdown doesn't actually play, and you just go into a bleedout state.

I was hoping that playing an unarmed combo animation would preserve the feel of the original beatdown without risking the Kill(), and hoping that the low damage from being punched (versus a weapon attack), wouldn't do much damage.  I guess I might have to revisit this yet again.  Maybe I'll just make it a single swing instead of the 3-hit combo.

As to the second thing, female raping a male is fine, and has no bearing beyond maybe needing to compensate for missing equipment. :P  What you are describing sounds suspiciously not like the re-agro bug (because you can still talk to him) but more like it might be considering you in combat still.  Is there any red dots on your radar when you try this?  Is it only a particular one, or all NPCs?

If you are in combat, the NPC will kind of do a "cower" thingy a few times and then nothing, and it will abort any function (robbing, raping, etc) that hasn't happened yet so you aren't stuck in a sex animation while something is poking you in the ass in a decidedly less than sexy way. :P

I always knew Belethor was a kinky one. "Whip meh! Beat meh! Force me to make poor investment choices!" :P

On a related note, do you think lowering the "RAEP Threshold" to 75% would help in some of those instances?

I chose 90% so that you can technically try to make a submit attempt against an opponent at 90% or less.  Lowering the threshold before you can even make the attempt (75% or whatever) would indeed reduce the chance of getting an erroneous "IMMA GONNA MAKE YOU SQUEEL!" situation, also make you have to wear down a higher level opponent a bit more before you even have a chance.

However, in the particular situation described, the NPC hit the bleedout state, which meant they were ~10% or so, yeah, it still would have been submit time, lady.  Of course, I guess maybe your Dragonborn can be all like, "Oh, what's this, crawling on your hands and knees and unable to resist?  Don't mind if I do!" :P

Okay, tested this out on a bandit.  I didn't have the "even number times follow" me thing happen, so I'm not sure what that is all about.  The Alias used is cleared at the end each time, so odd vs even shouldn't matter.

The "re-equipping my stolen goods", yeah, that is totally an Outfit issue.  I'm going to try a few things, see how it works out.

Yeah, this damn Outfit issue is a tricky bastard.  If there was a GetOutfit() function for the Actor script (the SKSE ActorBase script doesn't help on the individual actor level), then I could do what I was trying.  But since there isn't,  I can't reliably come up with a solution for stripping them that doesn't potentially allow you to leave the area, come back, and reloot them fresh.

However, I did change their outfit upon declaring your intention to turn them in for a bounty.  I figure by that point, you've already looted what you wanted, and they'll just get paraded around the town in rags until you turn them over to a guard.

Edit: Hrm, actually, I think I may have come up with a way that will work.  A bit more laborious on the If/Then checks than I would have preferred, thanks to the lack of a simple GetOutfit() function, but, hey, I'll take it.

I was hoping that playing an unarmed combo animation would preserve the feel of the original beatdown without risking the Kill(), and hoping that the low damage from being punched (versus a weapon attack), wouldn't do much damage.  I guess I might have to revisit this yet again.  Maybe I'll just make it a single swing instead of the 3-hit combo.

What I am going to try on the next minor tweak/bug fix update is to RestoreAV("Health",15) immediately before the H2HCombo move.  That should hopefully put you high enough to get slugged a few times in the face without dying.

On my 3 test runs with some debug.notifications in there to see how much damage I took before and after the punches, it looked like on average I took ~13-15 damage from the combo.  So if I heal you 15 immediately before it, that should give you a nice, safe buffer in addition to whatever you had when you surrendered.  So that should cover the accidental deaths from getting punched too hard.

If you still get killed on top of that?  You might want to set your low health % trigger a wee higher, because the actual hit to drop you under could drop you significantly past that point, and if it is set really low, you could just as easily be auto-killed by it.

I expect the next update will go up tomorrow night, as I don't feel like trying to rush it for tonight.

Actually: My lvl 2 test char could withstand the leveld bandits hitting her in the face if her hp didn't drop below 15% and that only happend if i pulled 3 of them.

So i like the fact, that he could actually punch my toon to death.

Actually: My lvl 2 test char could withstand the leveld bandits hitting her in the face if her hp didn't drop below 15% and that only happend if i pulled 3 of them.

So i like the fact, that he could actually punch my toon to death.

Yeah, the punches only do ~15-ish total damage in my testing, but I think they said they had set the auto threshold to ~5%, and since the final hit you take can easily drop you far under that point (Especially if whacked with a 2H power hit), they were probably REALLY low, so the ~15 damage from the punches was too much.  That's why I just gave a little moderate heal up.  Although given that the average damage seemed to only be ~15, I will probably drop the 50 to 15.  Just enough to cover the punches.

Are there any requirements to be able to shout besides the shout cooldown such as minimum stamina, health or magica required?. I notice the grapple has a stamina requirement, wondering if the shout could be affected by this. I run with the requiem mod, so it generally means I am out of everything by the time I get a bandit down to a level where the shout will work, and I ind that it doesn't always go off. Seems to work fine out of combat, but not always in combat.

As to the second thing, female raping a male is fine, and has no bearing beyond maybe needing to compensate for missing equipment. :P  What you are describing sounds suspiciously not like the re-agro bug (because you can still talk to him) but more like it might be considering you in combat still.  Is there any red dots on your radar when you try this?  Is it only a particular one, or all NPCs?

If you are in combat, the NPC will kind of do a "cower" thingy a few times and then nothing, and it will abort any function (robbing, raping, etc) that hasn't happened yet so you aren't stuck in a sex animation while something is poking you in the ass in a decidedly less than sexy way. :P

Thanks for your replies, I went out and tried to rape me some more male bandits and now I seem to have got the "re-agro" bug you mention, I won the submit roll, automatically took his weapon, he went down on his knees saying he submits, but then gets up and I can't talk to him and he attacks me again. What causes this?

What I am going to try on the next minor tweak/bug fix update is to RestoreAV("Health",15) immediately before the H2HCombo move.  That should hopefully put you high enough to get slugged a few times in the face without dying.

On my 3 test runs with some debug.notifications in there to see how much damage I took before and after the punches, it looked like on average I took ~13-15 damage from the combo.  So if I heal you 15 immediately before it, that should give you a nice, safe buffer in addition to whatever you had when you surrendered.  So that should cover the accidental deaths from getting punched too hard.

If you still get killed on top of that?  You might want to set your low health % trigger a wee higher, because the actual hit to drop you under could drop you significantly past that point, and if it is set really low, you could just as easily be auto-killed by it.

I expect the next update will go up tomorrow night, as I don't feel like trying to rush it for tonight.

I should mention aswell that I'm playing a newly started character (pretty low stats) AND I use an addon that increases ALL damage in the game (I like a more realistic feel to the damage done by everyone). So I guess they also punch harder in my game! :angel:

Are there any requirements to be able to shout besides the shout cooldown such as minimum stamina, health or magica required?. I notice the grapple has a stamina requirement, wondering if the shout could be affected by this. I run with the requiem mod, so it generally means I am out of everything by the time I get a bandit down to a level where the shout will work, and I ind that it doesn't always go off. Seems to work fine out of combat, but not always in combat.

There shouldn't be any requirement to use the Shout, other than the CD being ready (Remember, it uses the shared powers/shout CD, so you can't have your radar thingy with any blue/white "time" remaining) and obviously not having the Grapple selected.

I can definitely check tonight when I get home from work just to double check there wasn't an erroneous stamina check for the Shout, since that would be a bug and not intended.

Thanks for your replies, I went out and tried to rape me some more male bandits and now I seem to have got the "re-agro" bug you mention, I won the submit roll, automatically took his weapon, he went down on his knees saying he submits, but then gets up and I can't talk to him and he attacks me again. What causes this?

I should mention aswell that I'm playing a newly started character (pretty low stats) AND I use an addon that increases ALL damage in the game (I like a more realistic feel to the damage done by everyone). So I guess they also punch harder in my game! :angel:

Hrm, well, if you are having the re-agro bug, then your guess is as good as mine.  It technically should be called the "re-agro conflict and/or interference by another mod(s) that I don't use so I don't know what is causing it", but that would be a mouthful to say, err, type, everytime I refer to it.  So I just go with "Re-agro bug".

As to the increased damage, ahh, then yeah, that would definitely skew things a bit.  It makes me actually wonder, were you the one that was getting outright killed with the original beatdown killmove animation that was used?  Technically, you are getting hit twice even in that (Blood flecks hit the camera) it is just aborted before the Kill() is triggered.  If you (or the original person) has their damage cranked up in game and set the the auto submit % too low, then yeah, I guess they could have been getting killed by the original beatdown animation.

I'm still inclined to leave it with the H2HCombo that it currently uses, simply because it also takes care of the terrain issues that would cause the killmove version to not play and the two would instead just stand there for a moment before the player collapsed into a bleedout, but I'll just add a small heal to the player to try to offset the incoming damage from the combo.

I suppose I could also look into temporarily equipping the NPC with some invisible boxing gloves that minimizes the damage for the scene.  Either way, at work for the day, so it won't be until tonight.

Yeah, the punches only do ~15-ish total damage in my testing, but I think they said they had set the auto threshold to ~5%, and since the final hit you take can easily drop you far under that point (Especially if whacked with a 2H power hit), they were probably REALLY low, so the ~15 damage from the punches was too much.  That's why I just gave a little moderate heal up.  Although given that the average damage seemed to only be ~15, I will probably drop the 50 to 15.  Just enough to cover the punches.

Five percent? Wow, that's an value, one should only use at level 30+ or with min 500HP, as else the risk to die from a single strike is way to high.

i suggest, you make the auto-submit a toggle function or make the hp selection slider jump from 0 (deactivated) to 15, to have a minimum.

i mean, honestly. it's a game and with this mod we can rape each others brain out in combat. ... iN COMBAT!

Meaning that paying attention to hp, stamina and the amount of enemies is still needed.

As most of us want it more real (then real life itself it seems), dying in the process of getting raped is realistic.

So to save dkatryl some headaches, we all should try to think, before we act.

1. Don't make setups that don't match your toon, mostly in regards of the hp threshold.
  2. Don't lean back in combat, as there's still need for user input.
  3. Use the fucking potions, you normally tend to sell or stash away in your home.
  4. You don't have potions left? You're bad prepared. Run!
  5. Don't think a mod author can cover/prevent all circumstances, hence the fact, that you still got to pay attention to what happens on screen.
  6. Don't run around in clothes or armor with low armor rating. if you have to look pretty, use one of those famous Victoria Secret armors, that have a higher armor rating, the less the armor covers your toons body.
  7. Don't forget to block attacks and to use stamina potions. You use 2 weapons? Well, then fight appropriate or get a mod, that allows blocking with 2 weapons.
  8. But you want your toon to get raped? The above still counts, as it helps preventing death before the attacker has the chance to rape your toon.

Yes, the mod works just fine for my level 2 toon, with Defeat and SD running as well.

My toon really can't die, if the faction is supported by SD, which is setup to trigger last and at 25% ... still leaving the chance to die, if my toon gets hit with a crtitical.

Setup:

i only submit before my toon reaches 50% health.

if i then still didn't manage to handle the situation or get away, Defeat triggers at 50%-30%.

if i'm then still to dumb to kill them, SD triggers at 25% and below.

if you don't want to die no matter the case, raise all values by 25%.

if you still die, even with the values raised by 25%, use the godmode to prevent dying (enable TGM if you toon reached the needed amount of HP and disable it after the mod triggered), as your game suffers from massive script delays.

Nothing the author can fix, as it's caused on your side, by the (amount of) mods you use.

There shouldn't be any requirement to use the Shout, other than the CD being ready (Remember, it uses the shared powers/shout CD, so you can't have your radar thingy with any blue/white "time" remaining) and obviously not having the Grapple selected.

I can definitely check tonight when I get home from work just to double check there wasn't an erroneous stamina check for the Shout, since that would be a bug and not intended.

I am almost certain their is a stamina check at 50. It doesn't cost any stamina to use, but I can't use the ability at all if I am low on stam. This isn't a complete loss, as with requiem on default settings, enemies will sometimes go into a run away or cower state, and I can get them through submit or die dialogue. It would be nice If it can be made to work though, but I would be hesitant to upgrade again. I haven't had a single save game stay stable through any changes in my mod list, including simply upgrading mods to a new version. Skyrim is super frustrating that way, even following mod unistall directions and clean saves, it just doesn't like me. Someday I'll reach level 10 and see more than bleak falls barrow and white run;)

If there is, it will be removed, because it was never intended.  The CD is there to keep it from being spammed.

As to upgrading or not, well, not much I can do there!  But then, I run with a very small amount of mods compared to many users on here, from the sounds of it.

Hey Dkatryl

is there anyway I can turnoff 3 way animations?

I understand the words you are using, just not quite sure of the context in which you are using them.

The only thing I can come up with is you don't want a gang-bang when you surrender?  In which case, I guess you could unselect all of the valid 3-way animations?  Unless you mean you only want to have a single NPC pounce on you in the middle of a group, in which case, eh, nothing built in for that, no.  And I have no plans on adding that as a MCM option.

Hey dkatryl, here is a small request if I may. Is it possible for the victim to have the option  to follow sexlab strip function like the player does in sexsubmit? I noticed the victim always go completely nude.

I do the stripping the way I do it because without it, you wouldn't be able to effectively rob them short of just killing and looting the corpse, and I would then have to deal with adding each slot as toggleable and so on like the Framework.

In short, can it be done?  Absolutely.

Do I plan on doing that? No.

Trying to wrap up the mod, not add more work for myself.

Can I ask you a question? If the relationship between me and my partner improves what will happen?

Eh, it just makes it a bit easier for future sexy times to be initiated with them.  RelationshipRank * 10, so a Rank 4 (max) nets you a +40% chance to get lucky.

Beyond that, nothing major, although there are mods out there that will factor the Rank into stuff like merchant prices.

Hey dkatryl, here is a small request if I may. Is it possible for the victim to have the option  to follow sexlab strip function like the player does in sexsubmit? I noticed the victim always go completely nude.

I do the stripping the way I do it because without it, you wouldn't be able to effectively rob them short of just killing and looting the corpse, and I would then have to deal with adding each slot as toggleable and so on like the Framework.

In short, can it be done?  Absolutely.

Do I plan on doing that? No.

Trying to wrap up the mod, not add more work for myself.

Hmmm. I dont think it would be a lot of work. You dont have to make the items toggleable. You can force the actor to follow the sexlab strip settings.

If there is, it will be removed, because it was never intended.  The CD is there to keep it from being spammed.

As to upgrading or not, well, not much I can do there!  But then, I run with a very small amount of mods compared to many users on here, from the sounds of it.

I also run with very few mods. Requiem is fairly script heavy I understand though so maybe that is why my game is not very resistant to any changes. I don't generally use the creation kits, but I did examine submit with TESedit. It is showing a base cost of 2 for the shout. Is this something that should be at 0? Think i will will create a patch esp and see if that does anything for it.

Edit: Tweaking the base cost doesn't seem to have effected it, still can't shout unless I have  at least 50 stamina. As far as I know, none of the mods I have installed should affect that.

Load order

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

ArmoredCircletsQuickFox.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

Requiem.esp=1

Requiem - Starting Skills 10.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1

SexLab Solutions.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1

mergedpatched.esp=1

Can I ask you a question? If the relationship between me and my partner improves what will happen?

Eh, it just makes it a bit easier for future sexy times to be initiated with them.  RelationshipRank * 10, so a Rank 4 (max) nets you a +40% chance to get lucky.

Beyond that, nothing major, although there are mods out there that will factor the Rank into stuff like merchant prices.

AP and sexaddict had similar features of increasing the relationship ranking, and I think if the NPC became a "lover" (rank 4), they would give the PC a key to the NPCs house.  No more Breaking and Entering.  I liked that feature, especially playing a vampire you gain free access to a lover's home - Belua Sanguinare has penalties for entering a home uninvited/trepassing and this "lover's key" feature alleviated that penalty.  It would be nice if Submit added that feature...

This is very good function.

I think it can have more function, such as they will become the player lover or sometime they will give some item player or they will Initiative to sex.