Okay I just tested it, and yes it happened again. Set the auto-submit to 90%, and upon submitting to the khajiit, I saw the message that I consumed a heart and I had progressed the werewolf perk thing. Also I'm not a furry lol, that's not what furries are :P but no it's not really normal to consume hearts if not in beast form xD Basically you consume a heart when you're transformed into werewolf, go up to a corpse and "Feed" on it. So this is all most strange :P Might want to take a look at that before releasing the sexy-fix :) It doesn't bother me too much as I'm only one perk away from the perk I really want as a werewolf, the rest are useless to me, and progressing as a werewolf is ridiculously easy anyway. But still :P

As for the MCM, it's all good now that I deleted the loose files, thanks for that :D

As for the translations, would it be as simple as to actually put an old translation file back where it previously was and like... check which options are screwed up?; the options that aren't showing properly are the ones that need translation/rework?

Does it do the consume heart thingy if you manually submit?  Because there is nothing even remotely involving werewolves (or vampires) in my mod, so I wouldn't even begin to know how I could be triggering that.

Especially since 100% of my stuff is custom. :huh: Literally, all the auto-submit does is queue up the same routines that are called when you push the hotkey manually.

I'm not sure I understand the last line, but if the translation file didn't have the new tag keywords in there, you will see the $_SLSubmit_##### gibberish, since that is what the actual scripts utilize.  So yes, an old file will let you know what is missing, but you wouldn't know what was supposed to be there, so you'd be guessing based on what the tag keyword is called.

So for all of the non-English files, I have added the new tags and put the English strings in place until someone translates them (Such as CGi did with the German that I can update tonight).  So you might see some English lines in your Spanish/French/Chinese/etc, but it's better than nothing or just tag gibberish.

Oh yeah, and I know werewolves aren't necessarily furries.  However, this is primarily a sexmod site, plus I didn't feel like typing out werewolf again, so I went with furry, because I find the idea of grown people in animal constumes "yiffing" to be highly amusing! ^_^

da8c2052f49590_full.jpg

I'll give the manual submitting a go and see if it still does it. I'll actually transform into werewolf, check the perk progression, revert, do the process and then re-check the meter. It's going to be tricky because the perk progress meter doesn't display any numbers or percentages, just a bar similar to that of the charges left on an enchanted weapon. I'm thinking I'll take a picture to be 100% sure the meter changed. There's a chance somehow the line is triggered but it's not actually forcing me to progress.

Yeah that's what I meant, put the translation file where it was, in the data folder, interface, etc, and check in-game. I'm aware this wouldn't give me the information as to what to change that text to as it is all gibberish, but it'd give me an idea of -what- to change :P unless, and this is something I didn't quite get from -your- comment, you added special tags to the translation file so translators can see what to change?

Yeah that's what I meant, put the translation file where it was, in the data folder, interface, etc, and check in-game. I'm aware this wouldn't give me the information as to what to change that text to as it is all gibberish, but it'd give me an idea of -what- to change :P unless, and this is something I didn't quite get from -your- comment, you added special tags to the translation file so translators can see what to change?

Exactly.  In all of the non-English files, I have already filled in both the new tags *AND* the English strings for what needs to be translated.

I figured the English would stand out from the Spanish/French/Chinese/Italian/German/etc in the middle of the text file.

Exactly.  In all of the non-English files, I have already filled in both the new tags *AND* the English strings for what needs to be translated.

I figured the English would stand out from the Spanish/French/Chinese/Italian/German/etc in the middle of the text file.

Oh okay, awesome then :D I was just thinking ahead in case I actually had to figure what to tweak, since I recall you mentioning some translated lines needed some re-work, but great that you added new tags :D shouldn't be too difficult then!

As for the werewolf problem, I took a couple of snaps and put together this here thinger:

L9HvYxa.jpg

(Excuse the OCD kicking in. I can't stand seeing text or things out of place lol)

When I auto-submitted, aka got my health down to the specified threshold, I saw the heart consuming message just as if I was feeding, and then the perk bar did indeed progress.

I also tested it with the manual submit and it did not happen then. Must be something with the way the auto-submit is triggered.

That just doesn't make any sense.  There is an OnHit() event as part of a custom spell effect, nothing to do with Werewolves.  It ignores everything until you reach the predefined health %, after which it triggers the exact same custom external function calls that are made when you hit the Hotkey.

I don't even know anything about the Werewolf/Vampire perk system other than that they exist.

I'll guess I'll go chat up Aela tonight, throw her a bone and have her make me shaggy once more, then I'll test this myself, because that makes no sense at the moment.

That just doesn't make any sense.  There is an OnHit() event as part of a custom spell effect, nothing to do with Werewolves.  It ignores everything until you reach the predefined health %, after which it triggers the exact same custom external function calls that are made when you hit the Hotkey.

I don't even know anything about the Werewolf/Vampire perk system other than that they exist.

I'll guess I'll go chat up Aela tonight, throw her a bone and have her make me shaggy once more, then I'll test this myself, because that makes no sense at the moment.

Okie dokes! Honestly, I hope it's just something on my end, because it doesn't really bother me all that much for the reasons I gave above, and it'd save you some pain D: But on the other hand, it doesn't happen with anything else, not even with things/features in SL Submit itself, only the auto-submit which happens to be the new feature.

Anyway, good luck D: and if you need to do any testing, just let me know, perhaps send me whatever build you think you have it fixed (if you do) and I can test it for you if you wish.

When surrendering, Should the PC be beaten to death? Even when god mode is toggled on?

Nope! You should get beaten but not to death, and with an actual beating animation :P and then a sex scene begins.

You may be encountering one of the known bugs with the mod. Check out the Original/First post under Known Conflicts and see what happens when you replicate the provided steps.

When surrendering, Should the PC be beaten to death? Even when god mode is toggled on?

I employ a KillMove animation (specifically, "pa_KillMoveH2HComboA" iirc) for the beatdown, but abort it early before the point in the animation that sends the actual Kill().  After aborting, you will enter a bleedout state, then a brief ragdoll, followed by a crouch, then the stripping/raping/shaming/etc.

If that is what happened, then huzzah! Enjoy your debasement! :D

If you were killed at the end of the beatdown and went to the load screen, then I suspect something external is affecting the mod, because I have had countless characters beaten senseless to test this, and after I got the timing on the abort worked out during the early trial and error beatings, I haven't had my character killed since.

Granted, that doesn't sound like the re-agro bug that is far more common, but still, it's one that I haven't witnessed myself.

Oh, actual beat down to death by the animation... I hadn't considered that. I thought they were getting killed afterwards by a re-aggro :x

They mentioned godmode, so I have to assume they are referring to a Kill() somehow activating, such as the KillMove not aborting.

But, like I said, countless tests, it always aborts for me.

Okie dokes! Honestly, I hope it's just something on my end, because it doesn't really bother me all that much for the reasons I gave above, and it'd save you some pain D: But on the other hand, it doesn't happen with anything else, not even with things/features in SL Submit itself, only the auto-submit which happens to be the new feature.

Anyway, good luck D: and if you need to do any testing, just let me know, perhaps send me whatever build you think you have it fixed (if you do) and I can test it for you if you wish.

Okay, got home, chatted to Aela, got re-wolfed, went and found a tower full of bandits, let it auto-submit at ~91% or whatever, and it all performed correctly.  No wonky "consumed heart" thingy.  So that goes back to I'm not doing anything related to werewolves, and I use custom scripts, so not sure how anything related to were's is getting affected.

Tried it again, this time actually in Were-form, and it just kind of, eh, went through the motioned a bit, but I guess the bandit chick wasn't into REALLY hairy guys, because she wandered off and just ignored me.

So I guess I'll just disable the surrender from working entirely when you are in wolf form.  Makes sense anyways, since way too feral to care if you're losing.

Okay, got home, chatted to Aela, got re-wolfed, went and found a tower full of bandits, let it auto-submit at ~91% or whatever, and it all performed correctly.  No wonky "consumed heart" thingy.  So that goes back to I'm not doing anything related to werewolves, and I use custom scripts, so not sure how anything related to were's is getting affected.

Tried it again, this time actually in Were-form, and it just kind of, eh, went through the motioned a bit, but I guess the bandit chick wasn't into REALLY hairy guys, because she wandered off and just ignored me.

So I guess I'll just disable the surrender from working entirely when you are in wolf form.  Makes sense anyways, since way too feral to care if you're losing.

I'm not even going to say it, but just saying, that's just weird D: But good though, it means it's just wonky for me somehow, and I don't really care too much about it lol, so yay for no extra work!

Thanks for checking though! I wonder what the heck is actually going on...

I'm not even going to say it, but just saying, that's just weird D: But good though, it means it's just wonky for me somehow, and I don't really care too much about it lol, so yay for no extra work!

Do you use any werewolf mods ?

Do you use any werewolf mods ?

That's the only thing that would come to mind.

I do, one, but it's basically to buff the werewolf's stats a little bit and be able to loot things in werewolf form.

I mean if it's only me, I guess that mod -is- the culprit, I just don't understand how lol.

Well, if you want your mind to be blown as much as mine, here is the snippet of code for a manual submit:

ElseIf (!game.GetPlayer().IsSneaking() && _SLConfig.SurrenderActive && !game.GetPlayer().IsWeaponDrawn())
	If (game.GetPlayer().IsInCombat())
		_SLSubmitSurrenderGlobal.SetValue(1)
		_SLSubmitAssign.Cast(playerRef)
		_SLSubmitSurrender.Cast(playerRef)
	Else
		game.GetPlayer().DrawWeapon()
	EndIf
EndIf

And here is the snippet from the auto submit:

Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)
	If (akAggressor.HasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC) && (game.GetPlayer().GetAV("Health")/game.GetPlayer().GetBaseAV("Health")) < (_SLConfig.AutoSubmit))
		_SLSubmitSurrenderGlobal.SetValue(1)
		_SLSubmitAssign.Cast(game.GetPlayer())
		_SLSubmitSurrender.Cast(game.GetPlayer())
	EndIf
EndEvent

As you can see, they both have the same 3 lines of actual execution.

Oooh, well that makes much more sense now doesn't it? It's that word over there doing it. Between the thing and the end part.

Seriously though, my mind is even more blown than yours because I don't understand jack about scripting lol. It's all good though, it's not like leveling up the werewolf is hard, it's ridiculously easy. So getting a heart when I rarely get my ass handed to me in an even rarer unfair fight... it's fine :P

Okay, I did a check on the autosubmit function that should only fire if the global that is immediately set to 1 is a zero, so that should only allow the first instance of the OnHit() to trigger, and I also completely disabled the Hotkey entirely as well as the AutoSubmit if you are currently in werewolf form, as that could lead to all sorts of weird situations, such as getting beat down and then just stuck in place like happened when I tried it at home earlier to see what would happen.

I think that, plus the translation repackaging, was the main thing I wanted to do for this hotfix.  Time to repackage and upload!

After that, might just take it easy on the mod for a bit before I worry about the last few handful of things I wanted to add to the mod before I called it "done".  (Famous last words... <_< )

• 31JUL13, ~2123CST:
  • Added a Global check on the Auto Submit, which should only allow the first OnHit() call to trigger once the player drops under the configured health %.
  • Disabled the Hotkey entirely as well as the Auto Submit from working if the player is currently in Werewolf form, as testing showed it would break things and leave the player stuck.
  • Added updated German MCM template.

Okay, now to put the mod down and play something for a bit.

This has everything but the kitchen sink in it now. Just need to add in selling your body for for cash and you'll have the kitchen sink too. Great work! I am really liking this addon.

It's not prostitution for raising some extra pocket cash, but how about this as a replacement for the kitchen sink:

Wanted to see what I could knock out real quick before bed, and my first pass proof of concept of the Bounty Turn-in worked.

Smacked a bandit NPC lady down, sullied her right and proper like, used the new follow up option to turn her in for a bounty, she adopted a "follow" package, I quick traveled to Whiterun, bandit lady was still in tow, didn't attack anyone, no one attacked her, I talked to a guard, said I had a bounty to turn in, the bandit adopted a new package to now follow the guard.

Like I said, rough first pass proof of concept, but it worked as intended.

Now I just need to add in the reward gold for the bounty that scales off the level of the bounty NPC, have the bounty NPC despawn once they are out of visual range of the player, limit it so that you only have one bounty NPC on the hook at a time, cosmetic clean up, the usual.

But the basic core of it is working, and this is the last major feature I had planned, so will be looking forward to finishing this up!

• 30JUL13, ~2205CST:
  • Two fold revision to the base Speechcraft algorithm to address two issues.
  • Raised 'Post Coital Bliss' proc from 25% to 100%, allowing each successful consensual coupling to raise your RelationshipRank by +1 to a max of 4.
  • Addition of a 'Lover' prompt, so that once you reach a RelationshipRank of 4, you no longer need to go through the "How about we get to know each other better", instead getting dialog more along the lines of the Spouse lines.  Additionally, rejection by a Rank 4 NPC only incurs a 12hour CD, not the full 24hour CD.
  • Minor revision to some of the Shared responses, general dialog improvements.
  • Adjustable Automatic Player Surrender.  Can be set between 0-100% health, allowing the Player Surrender function to automatically trigger upon being hit by an ActorTypeNPC after going lower than the set health %.  The manual option will still work for any point before then.
  • Update HookThread() to the newer Framework HookController() syntax.
  • Update the MCM Translation Templates for the new tags required for the Auto Surrender.

For future update:

• Submitted hostile NPC's can be turned in for a bounty to guards for a gold reward that will be based off the level of the NPC turned in.  Bandit, Necromancer, Warlock, and Forsworn factions are the guaranteed bounties, as well as a Sons of Skyrim to an Imperial and vice versa.
  • Anyone else, the player can *attempt* to turn in to the guard, attempting to bluff their way.  Success means the guard believes you over the poor NPC and accepts them.  Failure means the guard doesn't believe you over them, puts a bounty on *you*, and then attacks.

Hi,

I was testing the "Post Coital Bliss" feature with a new game and unoff. patch & framework loaded.  For consensual coupling, my base chance is appr 38%.  My first successful attempt saw a "rank increase by one" message.  Chance of successful bumped to 48%.  However, subsequent successful attempts (tried a few NPCs, and waited a 24 hrs in-between attempts) did not bumped up relationship ranking.  Just a fyi of course.  Thanks for making this mod fun.

Hi,

I was testing the "Post Coital Bliss" feature with a new game and unoff. patch & framework loaded.  For consensual coupling, my base chance is appr 38%.  My first successful attempt saw a "rank increase by one" message.  Chance of successful bumped to 48%.  However, subsequent successful attempts (tried a few NPCs, and waited a 24 hrs in-between attempts) did not bumped up relationship ranking.  Just a fyi of course.  Thanks for making this mod fun.

Well, at work now, I can check when I get home after the work day is over.

Hi,

Well, I got home, loaded up a save game, seduced a random NPC created by, Inconsequential NPC mod, I think, took her from 0 to 1, then 1 to 2.  Had Jenassa following me, which put her at 3 to begin with, seduced her, she went to a 4.  I used the console 'getrelationshiprank player' on both of them before and after to confirm each time.

This was all during the same game, no reloading.  So, not sure why that is the case.  I even tried once with a 3-way, and BOTH of them increased by one, the random NPC from 0->1, and Jenassa from 3->4.  Exactly as designed.

So, let me ask the obvious, are you using the version when this was first put in, when it only had a 25% proc chance and you're just really unlucky with the RNG after your first one, or are you using the 100% proc chance version?

Just to help debug to make sure that there was no question, I modified the little post bliss text string to display the new Rank, so there is no question what they are.  That will be included in the Bounty update, which may even end up being tonight.

Is anyone else using the current 100% chance model not getting it to trigger after subsequent nookie sessions (provided that their partner is still < rank 4)