ALSO, anyone else feel like this mod went from "basic combat rape mod" to "sophisticated NPC interaction overhaul" like...overnight.  How you did that dkatryl, are you a warlock? 

Just don't turn him in for the bounty.

Allow me to just say " :lol: " to both comments.

Nevermind. Even if I updated SexLab to 114, it didn't work. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the main file. Works now.

EDIT: NOPE.JPG!

Apparently, when I had it recompile the "strapons", and I initiated sex, it glitched. Apparently, this may be related to the Futa equippable mod. Testing it without the mod enabled now.

Aaaayup, confirmed. It's the Futa Equippable mod that's glitching with this mod. :< (Actually, after testing it with SexLab Defeat, it seems that it may be a problem with SexLab itself...)

But I want to use the penis that's available in it...hmmm. Any solutions, guys? Fileswaps are apparently not working.

Welp. I fucking give the fuck up. I've been at this for a couple of hours trying to troubleshoot this CTD, and I cannot use the futa mod I want to use if I don't want it to crash. =.=

Tried a fresh save...still crashes. Does NO ONE have an actual solution for this?

It's weird. I manage to get it working once, then when I initiate sex a second time, it crashes. And after that point it's just unusable. This mod is clearly unstable. I'm into my fourth hour on this and I'm done. This mod is getting the boot off of my mod manager's list.

I'm not really sure what is causing the following problem - 

I can submit to the npc, but positions in each actor (pc and npc) in the animations are not properly aligned. 

Then, the pc walking/running animations become really glitchy, arms and legs twitching. I can move around and all, but the camera in third person mode goes a bit crazy also.

In this state, if another animation is initiated, the positions are again, not aligned at all, and the arms/legs start twitching like the pc is having a seizure. 

I have SexLab Framework, Defeat installed also, if it does help.

When configuring load order should I have the SexLab mods load up simultaneously?

Like -

SexLab.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SexLabSubmit.esp

Thanks in advance :)

Nevermind. Even if I updated SexLab to 114, it didn't work. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the main file. Works now.

EDIT: NOPE.JPG!

Apparently, when I had it recompile the "strapons", and I initiated sex, it glitched. Apparently, this may be related to the Futa equippable mod. Testing it without the mod enabled now.

Aaaayup, confirmed. It's the Futa Equippable mod that's glitching with this mod. :< (Actually, after testing it with SexLab Defeat, it seems that it may be a problem with SexLab itself...)

But I want to use the penis that's available in it...hmmm. Any solutions, guys? Fileswaps are apparently not working.

Welp. I fucking give the fuck up. I've been at this for a couple of hours trying to troubleshoot this CTD, and I cannot use the futa mod I want to use if I don't want it to crash. =.=

Tried a fresh save...still crashes. Does NO ONE have an actual solution for this?

It's weird. I manage to get it working once, then when I initiate sex a second time, it crashes. And after that point it's just unusable. This mod is clearly unstable. I'm into my fourth hour on this and I'm done. This mod is getting the boot off of my mod manager's list.

Try it without Sexlab Defeat. There have been some issues with v3.0+.

I'm not sure which mod you are referring to at the end there, Submit or the Futa one?  If the former, and it is crashing when you initiate sex, I am not sure how you can conclude that it is Submit, since at that point, I just give a StartSex() call, which is a Framework function.

If the latter, then sorry, but I don't use that mod, so can't speak for it, but you might want to put your issue in the Framework bug/trouble thread.  However, wouldn't a Futa mod just be a female body swap that would utilize an alternate mesh for the "female nudesuit" in the Framework's MCM setting, and you'd just disable strapons at that point?

I'm not really sure what is causing the following problem - 

I can submit to the npc, but positions in each actor (pc and npc) in the animations are not properly aligned. 

Then, the pc walking/running animations become really glitchy, arms and legs twitching. I can move around and all, but the camera in third person mode goes a bit crazy also.

In this state, if another animation is initiated, the positions are again, not aligned at all, and the arms/legs start twitching like the pc is having a seizure. 

I have SexLab Framework, Defeat installed also, if it does help.

When configuring load order should I have the SexLab mods load up simultaneously?

Like -

SexLab.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SexLabSubmit.esp

Thanks in advance :)

While I don't use Defeat, I know a lot of users quite happily run both Submit and Defeat together with no major problems.  I imagine that your load order is basically correct.  Sexlab is a .ESM, so it defaults to the top with the rest of the .ESM's, and Defeat/Submit just go in whichever order you like as .ESP's, although I would recommend higher in the load order, shortly after SkyUI.

Beyond that, your particular problems are one that I have not heard, and given that they seem to be mostly animation/alignment related, don't think it has to do with anything from my mod.  All animations I utilize are stock Skyrim animations, so you wouldn't even need to use FNIS or anything.

Sorry that isn't more helpful, but that's all I got.

Tested you mod and like it, although I only managed once to take an enemy in submission and get my bounty - it's a looong way to be a real tough dragonborn :dodgy:  One question, is there a way to make different sound sets for the surrender thing like it is in SD? It all sounds so consensual and that is a little disturbing, so why not using the normals combat moans  -  or is this a question for Sexlab? 

Nevertheless your mod is getting better and better - thanks for your hard work!

Yeah agree. F/f rape doesnt seems believable to me too. M/m makes more sense but f/f?

Please look at some statistics.  Female on Female abuse is only slightly less common than Male on Male abuse.

Perhaps some people (naively?) imagine F/F rape is simply one super hot model in a nightie getting beat down with a pillow by another super hot model in a nightie.

You know, just like how all lesbian scenes actually play out, right?  Right?! ^_^

Tested you mod and like it, although I only managed once to take an enemy in submission and get my bounty - it's a looong way to be a real tough dragonborn :dodgy:  One question, is there a way to make different sound sets for the surrender thing like it is in SD? It all sounds so consensual and that is a little disturbing, so why not using the normals combat moans  -  or is this a question for Sexlab? 

I believe there is the ability to choose which soundset to use in a similar fasion to which set of animations to use, but I'm not aware of one of the default Sexlab soundsets sounding nonconsensual.  So the Framework could probably use a fitting soundset or two, sure.  

That said, I tend to have reservations regarding what you often get for "nonconsensual" sounds.  Because often that ends up being that really annoying high pitched whiny sound the girl commonly makes in "Asian" pr0n...

And I personally *HATE* that sound. :angry:  (But then, I also don't like the over-the-top, fakey pr0n star moans and screams either for consensual. :P)

Anyway, the short answer to the question: While the combat moans would probably work very well for nonconsensual, I am not sure how I could do that since the StartSex() utilizes a set of sounds found within the VoiceSet subfolders, and those combat moans/etc are not found there for reference.

Since i play a Khajiit, the standard voices of SexLab make no sense whats-o-ever, but sunspotz has a solution for it:

SexLab - Vanilla Voices.

For my Khajiit, they sound less consensual in rape situations, while consensual sometimes sounds like it hurts. But overall the better experience, imho.

After installing this mod, you can choose vanilla races as sound under the players voice setup.

But due to a glitch in SexLab, some fems get the player voice as well. But only if the fem is leading. Sounds strange if a nord sounds like a Khajiit, but as it's rare, it's still better then my Khajiit sounding like a little asian girl. if you don't setup a beast race voice, i doubt it will be noticable.

But ya, SD/MiniLovers had a better solution for the voices. in SD, the chosen voice is just perfect.

I believe there is the ability to choose which soundset to use in a similar fasion to which set of animations to use, but I'm not aware of one of the default Sexlab soundsets sounding nonconsensual.  So the Framework could probably use a fitting soundset or two, sure.  

That said, I tend to have reservations regarding what you often get for "nonconsensual" sounds.  Because often that ends up being that really annoying high pitched whiny sound the girl commonly makes in "Asian" pr0n...

And I personally *HATE* that sound. :angry:  (But then, I also don't like the over-the-top, fakey pr0n star moans and screams either for consensual. :P)

Anyway, the short answer to the question: While the combat moans would probably work very well for nonconsensual, I am not sure how I could do that since the StartSex() utilizes a set of sounds found within the VoiceSet subfolders, and those combat moans/etc are not found there for reference.

Do I get it right,  you use the normal Sound Sets? If so, this is an example for a combat moan that could work with noncon: dialoguegeneric__000dba3a_1.wav

You now, I worked my way thru the sound sets for the additonal player voice mod to customize it for my PC and there are a lot more ...  ( for example, dialoguege__00047618_1.wavv, dialoguege__00047619_1.wav, dialoguegeneric__00042ed2_1.wav, dialoguegeneric__00042ed3_1.wav an so on -  dialoguegeneric__0001770d_1.wav is not exactly a moan but may be appropriate too)  :sleepy:

Do I get it right,  you use the normal Sound Sets? If so, this is an example for a combat moan that could work with noncon: dialoguegeneric__000dba3a_1.wav

You now, I worked my way thru the sound sets for the additonal player voice mod to customize it for my PC and there are a lot more ...  ( for example, dialoguege__00047618_1.wavv, dialoguege__00047619_1.wav, dialoguegeneric__00042ed2_1.wav, dialoguegeneric__00042ed3_1.wav an so on -  dialoguegeneric__0001770d_1.wav is not exactly a moan but may be appropriate too)  :sleepy:

The "normal sounds sets" for the actual sex sounds that are used are the ones that come with the Sexlab Framework Resource bundle, not the default Skyrim sounds (Other than some Shared dialog responses)  I could easily swap around the actual files in those folders, (In fact, I already did that because, again, I hate the fakey pr0n star style ones, so I got rid of all of those, overwriting them with others in most cases.) but that wouldn't do anything to change anyone else's experience with the mod. 

Since i play a Khajiit, the standard voices of SexLab make no sense whats-o-ever, but sunspotz has a solution for it:

SexLab - Vanilla Voices.

For my Khajiit, they sound less consensual in rape situations, while consensual sometimes sounds like it hurts. But overall the better experience, imho.

After installing this mod, you can choose vanilla races as sound under the players voice setup.

But due to a glitch in SexLab, some fems get the player voice as well. But only if the fem is leading. Sounds strange if a nord sounds like a Khajiit, but as it's rare, it's still better then my Khajiit sounding like a little asian girl. if you don't setup a beast race voice, i doubt it will be noticable.

But ya, SD/MiniLovers had a better solution for the voices. in SD, the chosen voice is just perfect.

Huh, interesting!

I found something pretty annoying. When you tell your victim to turn them in. They stay way too close to the player. It would be awesome if could tell them to wait somewhere, bind them, or stay further away. 

Eh, it's not really designed to go romping around the world with them.  It was supposed to just be a little something to do with the random hostile NPC's after you finished doing naughty things with them, maybe help score some starting gold for a fresh, n00b dragonborn.

If I did anything like fiddling with the follow distance, it would only be if/when I felt the strong need to add more.  As it is, I'm probably going to put the mod aside for a bit.  I've spent enough time on it, I have all of the major features in that I want, (not to mention it has grown well beyond the original conception of a simple combat rape mod, after all) and I am not aware of any hugely glaring bugs that are directly related to the mod (I'm not counting the re-agro style conflicts, since not much I can do anyway) that still need to be addressed.

So I'm just going to be playing Skyrim for a bit (As well as other games) and if, during the course of playing, I run across more things that warrant addition and/or tweaks, then I'll look into it.

I have a few issues:

If I have my way with an NPC an even number of times (2, 4, 6...) they start following me around, if I do it one more time they stop.

The NPC's get their armor back when they enter a new cell/dungeon, combined with the above issue it means they can have a lot of armor.

Just today I had my way with Hajvarr Ironhand and stripped him nekkid. We did it twice so he followied me around, I moved inside the cave and he followed and now had full armor again. After having my way another 2 times with him (where I again stripped him naked) I took him along to turn him in for bounty, when we exited the cave he wore full armor again and when I turned him in, the guard killed him on the spot (after paying me 884 gold, sweet!) and I was able to loot his armor for the 3rd time :)

I have a few issues:

If I have my way with an NPC an even number of times (2, 4, 6...) they start following me around, if I do it one more time they stop.

The NPC's get their armor back when they enter a new cell/dungeon, combined with the above issue it means they can have a lot of armor.

Just today I had my way with Hajvarr Ironhand and stripped him nekkid. We did it twice so he followied me around, I moved inside the cave and he followed and now had full armor again. After having my way another 2 times with him (where I again stripped him naked) I took him along to turn him in for bounty, when we exited the cave he wore full armor again and when I turned him in, the guard killed him on the spot (after paying me 884 gold, sweet!) and I was able to loot his armor for the 3rd time :)

Hrm, yeah, the "getting their gear back" is due to outfits, I imagine.  Those same magically reappearing things that were an issue with the followers surrendering.  Hrm.

But since people are less attached to some random bandit you strip nekkid versus their followers, I am free to be a bit more heavy handed in my approach, so I have an idea about what I can do about the outfits, I can try it tonight, see if it bears fruit.

As to the even number of times vs following or not, that's... odd?  I'll have to test that tonight and see what happens.

I found something pretty annoying. When you tell your victim to turn them in. They stay way too close to the player. It would be awesome if could tell them to wait somewhere, bind them, or stay further away. 

Eh, it's not really designed to go romping around the world with them.  It was supposed to just be a little something to do with the random hostile NPC's after you finished doing naughty things with them, maybe help score some starting gold for a fresh, n00b dragonborn.

If I did anything like fiddling with the follow distance, it would only be if/when I felt the strong need to add more.  As it is, I'm probably going to put the mod aside for a bit.  I've spent enough time on it, I have all of the major features in that I want, (not to mention it has grown well beyond the original conception of a simple combat rape mod, after all) and I am not aware of any hugely glaring bugs that are directly related to the mod (I'm not counting the re-agro style conflicts, since not much I can do anyway) that still need to be addressed.

So I'm just going to be playing Skyrim for a bit (As well as other games) and if, during the course of playing, I run across more things that warrant addition and/or tweaks, then I'll look into it.

Ok. You do that. Allow me to elaborate on a situation to better understand what i am saying. I was transporting a prisoner from a near by camp to dawnstar. I was on a horseback, because the prisoner stays so close, my horse keeps on getting pushed away by the prisoner and wont stay still during certain situation.

Ran into an odd one.  I was in Ivarstead and tried to chat up Temba (after her giving me the quest for the 10 bear pelts).  Turned me down (frigid, little...)  Anyway, just after that a bear showed up and began attacking.  Temba attacked the bear and went into a bleed out state (I killed the bear of course).  After that, her dialog always contains the exact dialog "Submit or Die" (in place of the normal dialog option from this mod).

To be clear:

1)  Tired to use seduction on Temba - failed.

2)  Bear attacks.

3)  Temba went into bleed-out state (trying to kill a bear with a dagger, silly woman...)

4)  I killed the bear (being the Orc hero that I am...)

5)  Temba now has "Submit or Die" in dialog - seems to be in place of the normal submit dialog even though at the time the failure timeout should be in effect.

I have not waited the for the failure timeout to see if corrects back to the normal dialog.  Will check that when I get home.

Ran into an odd one.  I was in Ivarstead and tried to chat up Temba (after her giving me the quest for the 10 bear pelts).  Turned me down (frigid, little...)  Anyway, just after that a bear showed up and began attacking.  Temba attacked the bear and went into a bleed out state (I killed the bear of course).  After that, her dialog always contains the exact dialog "Submit or Die" (in place of the normal dialog option from this mod).

To be clear:

2)  Bear attacks.

3)  Temba went into bleed-out state (trying to kill a bear with a dagger, silly woman...)

5)  Temba now has "Submit or Die" in dialog - seems to be in place of the normal submit dialog even though at the time the failure timeout should be in effect.

I have not waited the for the failure timeout to see if corrects back to the normal dialog.  Will check that when I get home.

Thats because she is at less than 90% health.

If you heal her up, you will get the regular options again.

Hey, like the mod, but I have two issues;

when my character was about to get raped by a bandit, he killed me in the submit scene when punching me in the face! Is that supposed to happen? I was at low health and autosurrendered.

EDIT: Confirmed this on some other bandits, I have autosurrender at 5% health and when they submit-slap me in the face with their fists, I die...

Also, on another game with the same bandit (leader), I tried to rape him after beating him down to a kneel, my character took his weapons automatically and the dialogue came up, but when I chose to rape him, nothing happened. Dialogue ended and he turned around to a kneel, but then nothing happened. I could talk to him again and say I was going to have another go, but same nothing happened again. Is this intentional because my character is female on a male victim?

EDIT: Actually, the part that seems broken is that it won't let me come to the inventory-screen where I get to take his stuff, I tell him not to fight back, the dialogue ends, he kneels and turns away, but then nothing.

Thanks.

Really love how this mod is shaping up and improving.  Keep up the good work.

Suggestion:  I like to play the Temptress race.  It seems that it would fit to have a bonus for temptress for the improved speechcraft option.  I know that's someone else's mod and I know nothing about making mods, but it just seemed to fit.

To be clear:

2)  Bear attacks.

Yeah, I'm basically just doing a simple:

Health >= 90% GET MY SWERVE ON WIT DA LADIES!!

Health < 90%, GET MAH RAEP FACE ON!

It's generally reliable, but there will be odd times like that, indeed.  For instance, in my game, that guy that runs the general goods store in Whiterun?  For some reason, he always seems to be <90%, because the Submit, or Die! line shows up.

I'm not really sure of a more fool proof method.

Really love how this mod is shaping up and improving.  Keep up the good work.

Suggestion:  I like to play the Temptress race.  It seems that it would fit to have a bonus for temptress for the improved speechcraft option.  I know that's someone else's mod and I know nothing about making mods, but it just seemed to fit.

Fitting, perhaps, but I'm not building in support for custom race bonuses and such.  If they get a bonus to Speech/Illusion or automatically get some of the perks, then they get a bonus off the start.  Otherwise, they are just another race with a different name, no more, no less.