I tried using Sexlab Submit. CTD everytime I actually submit. I hope this mod gets sorted. I'll probably come back in a year, or not. I'm kind of done working on mods and troubleshooting. No one ever helps and nothing ever gets resolved and no one seems to have a clue what's going on and it just takes wayyyyy too long.

4 hours ago, Lynche6669 said:

I tried using Sexlab Submit. CTD everytime I actually submit. I hope this mod gets sorted. I'll probably come back in a year, or not. I'm kind of done working on mods and troubleshooting. No one ever helps and nothing ever gets resolved and no one seems to have a clue what's going on and it just takes wayyyyy too long.

Do you think you'll be okay?

On 12/21/2018 at 12:33 PM, Lynche6669 said:

Updated September 1, 2014

This mod haven't been worked well for a very long time. There have been updates to SL after Submit main file was updated. There are few more recent versions lingering around, but I haven't kept my eye on them, or tested them with current version of SL.

1 hour ago, Lynche6669 said:

No, douchebag, I don't think so.

Merry Christmas to you too.

6 hours ago, Morferous said:

Updated September 1, 2014

This mod haven't been worked well for a very long time. There have been updates to SL after Submit main file was updated. There are few more recent versions lingering around, but I haven't kept my eye on them, or tested them with current version of SL.

Merry Christmas to you too.

God bless us, every one.

On 6/5/2018 at 5:26 PM, Nymra said:

Meh, sorry for a maybe stupid question, maybe I just did not see it even when reading the opening post twice...

For me, when I surrender, 90% of the time I read "Opponent does not accept your surrender"...

What am I doing wrong?! 

Yeah this is happening to me too, not sure what is happening, I am using the 2015 1036 version, I have deactivated the mod, cleaned the save file using "PDTWrapper" and reactivated the mod and this still happens. A shame the mod hasn't been updated in so long as I prefer this over death alternative and SL defeat.

Curious though as to if there is a way to get a higher chance of opponent accepting defeat.

16 minutes ago, SkyrimImmersed said:

Yeah this is happening to me too, not sure what is happening, I am using the 2015 1036 version, I have deactivated the mod, cleaned the save file using "PDTWrapper" and reactivated the mod and this still happens. A shame the mod hasn't been updated in so long as I prefer this over death alternative and SL defeat.

Curious though as to if there is a way to get a higher chance of opponent accepting defeat.

Try Naked Dungeons Mod. It has a pretty neat and well working Defeat functionality. Just disable all the other content of the mod. 

I gave up on all other defeat mods, they all have too many bugs and even without bugs tend to take too long with repetetive and useless stuff. 

2 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Try Naked Dungeons Mod. It has a pretty neat and well working Defeat functionality. Just disable all the other content of the mod. 

I gave up on all other defeat mods, they all have too many bugs and even without bugs tend to take too long with repetetive and useless stuff. 

Curious, do you have a link? I can't seem to find it...

• 2 weeks later...

well there is a couple questions i would like to ask ..??

1-is there and dialogues that run once the pc surrender cause i don't have any ..??

2-some one correct me if i 'm wrong Submit mod allows force greet lines to run and you choose from those lines ..or it's only a subtitle lines ...??

3-pc get tied and left ( is there any minigame or button i should press to regain controls ) 

many thanks in advance ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a problem with submitting to animals, it says that the opponent doesn't accept my surrender but it works with humans. Also I can't force them into submission. I do have creature animation enabled in Sexlab menu and the animation do play with puppetmaster, match maker etc. 

On 5/7/2019 at 12:52 PM, AlphaBones said:

I have a problem with submitting to animals, it says that the opponent doesn't accept my surrender but it works with humans. Also I can't force them into submission. I do have creature animation enabled in Sexlab menu and the animation do play with puppetmaster, match maker etc. 

I'm having the same problem with both Submit and Defeat. Hoping someone on either page can answer as to why these problems are happening and how to fix them.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having issues with Serana.

I have downloaded the Serana dialogue file, the Serana submit plugin, and sexlab framework.  All have been activated and sorted by loot. 

However, I am unable to initiate the "Hold up" dialogue with her, I have attempted to reload to a save before I first encountered her, and I spawned her in, however, the option did not appear even then.

I'm aware this forum is likely dead, and I'm unlikely to get any help, but if you happen to have any idea as to how to fix this issue, please advise me.

On 5/7/2019 at 12:52 PM, AlphaBones said:

Same, except about half the time it does work even if I get the message opponent doesn't accept surrender. Also having an issue where animals sometimes become immortal. Also it's weird that animals steal all your stuff but nothing to do about that.

-SNIP- (installation foibles)

Doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart when everything "Just Works" lmao

This mod is one of my faves, 100%, but oooh man is everything SL related so tedious to set up every time e___e"

EDIT: Yoooo, 1.59c & Sep14 WORK! HUZZAH!! BUT, I am a known idiot, and forgot to hit FNIS after reinstalling them.

Yall need to see this idiot's expression, cuz holy shit lol. Clipping into the dude who should be behind her, taller for some reason, and just... that goofy face... WHY

tried it out and after my character got binded for the milionst time without getting the escape button to work I kind of throw this mod right away in the garbage until this part is fixed or at least put an option to disable this function.
Escaping doesn't seem to work for me at all.

I truly admire the mod but if it's buggy than I can't help it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/19/2018 at 10:50 PM, smashly said:

Quite simply convert it yourself , open esp in Ck and then save it....

Works fine in SSE..

Well i don't use the rape or hand in submitted npcs.

I also don't use Serena or Vex..

I mainly use it for sneaky player grapple rape and consensual asking as well..

Which both work fine.

I'm also using a modified version I posted a while ago in this thread, that allows you to have consensual 5 ways (standard submit only allows 3 way).

I gather the forum has been using a back up, due to when I originally posted the modified version it was on page 246 of this thread...

Now this thread only goes to page 201.

Here's the old 5 way I posted before for OLDRIM: SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036 Edit 5 Way.7z  <<<<Full mod

Note:

Make sure you have registered 5 or 4 way animations, otherwise your group will silently walk away when sex should start..

This version seems to get much less VC CTD's after sex with Sexlab 1.6.2 thanks for the re-post even though it was 1 year ago. Humanoid creatures or anyone for that matter don't return to battle ready after a submit they just stand there aggressive weapon in hand getting attacked so that could be the reason multi rapes don't happen either on this version not sure. The multi rapes with humanoids were working on SexLab Submit 01SEP14 1133 in the downloads so not sure why not here. Looks like I might have to "Submit" and get Sexlab Defeat and Sexlab Eager NPC's and hope that works since that hasn't been upgraded in 3 years either. To bad nobody has taken this up it was a nice Mod that did both very well.

Edit:  anyone that want's muli assaults/rapes to still work only use this patch with "SexLab Submit 01SEP14 1133" in the download section not either of the "SeLab-Submit 23FEB15 036"

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=134865

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...