• 2 weeks later...

do in need to have a higher speech craft in order to bribe npc

Look at the Improved Speechcraft Support part of the OP.  It explains how the speechcraft options work (Bribery, Coercion (intimidate), Seduction (persuade)).

thanks i miss that part (again 3rd time happen to me hahaha)

question again do it  need to place it before the mod (SLEN) or after??

If you are using SLEN then why are you even adding Submit?

1 thing SLEN doesn't do is the Intimidation (coercion) dialog that Submit does.  (And of course the combat rape, etc ).  However, for "seduction" and "bribery", yeah SLEN does a good job with that.  Also at one time SLEN didnot work with 4/5 way animations (or didn't do it very well), whereas the modified/modified version of Submit did (the modified/modified version was your modified version, that someone else modified to allow 4/5-way seductions).

I may have found a bug. Whenever I try to surrender (and frankly, I get killed way more often) my opponents, just sheath their weapons, walk away, and out of nowhere turn hostile again.

Did you enter the MCM Menu for Sexlab and "Install" it?

Because your description sounds like it gets ready to do sex but the Sexlab Framework says no.

I may have found a bug. Whenever I try to surrender (and frankly, I get killed way more often) my opponents, just sheath their weapons, walk away, and out of nowhere turn hostile again.

Because your description sounds like it gets ready to do sex but the Sexlab Framework says no.

Oh it's installed. I can get my character to do the "victory dance", but the NPCs downright refuse to do the same. Also, the AutoSurrender option seems to be faulty.

Oh it's installed. I can get my character to do the "victory dance", but the NPCs downright refuse to do the same. Also, the AutoSurrender option seems to be faulty.

Have you looked at the Papryrus log to see what is happening when you try it? If you can't make heads or tails of it we can since we've seen a lot of them.

(Please don't put the papyrus log into a post, zip it and upload it as an attachment instead).

Papyrus logging:

Edit the Skyrim.ini file and change the [Papryrus] section like this:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

All four of those lines should be there by default (the exact order in unimportant), changing the values in the last three as listed where from 0 to 1 will enable the logging to occur. Once you have crated a log of a problem it is normally recommended that you alter the file and revert those values back to 0 since you do not need the extra overhead of logging (no matter how light a load it is) during normal play.

The papyrus log will be in your "Documents > My Games > Skyrim > Logs > Script" folder. There will be up to four log files there, the log from the most recent run will always be named "Papyrus.0.Log" and that will be the one you just created and should usually be the only one you need to send anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you looked at the Papryrus log to see what is happening when you try it? If you can't make heads or tails of it we can since we've seen a lot of them.

(Please don't put the papyrus log into a post, zip it and upload it as an attachment instead).

Papyrus logging:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

All four of those lines should be there by default (the exact order in unimportant), changing the values in the last three as listed where from 0 to 1 will enable the logging to occur. Once you have crated a log of a problem it is normally recommended that you alter the file and revert those values back to 0 since you do not need the extra overhead of logging (no matter how light a load it is) during normal play.

The papyrus log will be in your "Documents > My Games > Skyrim > Logs > Script" folder. There will be up to four log files there, the log from the most recent run will always be named "Papyrus.0.Log" and that will be the one you just created and should usually be the only one you need to send anyone.

I do not have any folders past "Skyrim". Any idea where else could it be?

Papyrus logging:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

If it isn't there then there's probably something wrong with your Skyrim.ini and it didn't recognize the changes you made.

Papyrus logging:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

If it isn't there then there's probably something wrong with your Skyrim.ini and it didn't recognize the changes you made.

I have changed the Papyrus values in Skyrim.ini, and yet I still cannot find Papyrus.0.Log.

Papyrus logging:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

I have changed the Papyrus values in Skyrim.ini, and yet I still cannot find Papyrus.0.Log.

If you're using Mod Organizer, make sure you're editing the skyrim.ini in the MO profile folder, and not the one in documents.

Papyrus logging:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

If you're using Mod Organizer, make sure you're editing the skyrim.ini in the MO profile folder, and not the one in documents.

I am using Nexus Mod Manager.

• 2 weeks later...

Papyrus logging:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

I hope that this is what you require

Papyrus.0.rar

• 3 weeks later...

I get an issue occasionally where after I get someone to follow me with speechcraft and bump uglies they keep following me indefinitely.  I've tried retalking to them and getting them to follow and cancel and all but they just hang around like a bad penny.  Anyone know how to get them to get out of the following state with console command?  I tried resetai and recycle actor with no luck.

As it has gone ignored for quite some time, I have decided to repost my issue: I may have found a bug. Whenever I try to surrender (and frankly, I get killed way more often) my opponents, just sheath their weapons, walk away, and out of nowhere turn hostile again. The AutoSurrender option seems to be faulty. Yes, I have installed Sexlab Submit as it was requiered. Yes, I have enabled FNIS. No, I did not find any conflicts (LOOT). 

Also, in an unrelated bug, my followers lost the dismiss option, meaning that the only way for me to get rid of them is either to leave them waiting for days (which is hardly practical), or to lead them to their deaths (which I do not want).

Papyrus.0.rar

As it has gone ignored for quite some time, I have decided to repost my issue: I may have found a bug. Whenever I try to surrender (and frankly, I get killed way more often) my opponents, just sheath their weapons, walk away, and out of nowhere turn hostile again. The AutoSurrender option seems to be faulty. Yes, I have installed Sexlab Submit as it was requiered. Yes, I have enabled FNIS. No, I did not find any conflicts (LOOT). 

Also, in an unrelated bug, my followers lost the dismiss option, meaning that the only way for me to get rid of them is either to leave them waiting for days (which is hardly practical), or to lead them to their deaths (which I do not want).

Sorry, I lost track of your post. I've looked at both logs and other than the messages at startup there's no evidence in either log of Submit being activated through pressing the surrender key. Do you have some other mod that is also using the same key?

Sorry, I lost track of your post. I've looked at both logs and other than the messages at startup there's no evidence in either log of Submit being activated through pressing the surrender key. Do you have some other mod that is also using the same key?

No. However, I have enabled AutoSurrender and DeathProof. 

Also, the mod is incompatible with Nephilim, due to resurrection mechanics. Just thought you ought to know.

Finally, do you by any chance know how to fix that second bug I mentioned? 

Also, the mod is incompatible with Nephilim, due to resurrection mechanics. Just thought you ought to know.

Follower dismiss requires the follower to be a member of the CurrentFollowerFaction (5C84E) and NOT be a member of the DismissedFollowerFaction (5C84C) according to the CK.

Whatever multiple follower mod you are using may have changed that though.

Follower dismiss requires the follower to be a member of the CurrentFollowerFaction (5C84E) and NOT be a member of the DismissedFollowerFaction (5C84C) according to the CK.

I am not using any multiple followers mod. The only mods related to followers I use are: the Bijin series

I am not using any multiple followers mod. The only mods related to followers I use are the Bijin series

• 3 weeks later...