[Sims3] Brisbane Australia’s Experimental POV Animations Pack

[Sims3] Brisbane Australia’s Experimental POV Animations Pack

View File

424214731_00Welcome.jpg.16d6900c59ac7dad8849b1123198f45c.jpg

Welcome ? !  How many times have you watched your male Sim get to Woohoo with all the Sim ladies in town and think maannn I wish I was that lucky bastard!
Well this is an experimental animations pack in the POV format to give players their own special experience with their favorite female Sim.

My last chair pack was a visually entertaining pack, this new one is designed for repeat cycle use so players can set their Sims up then go hands free from the keyboard and mouse and enjoy a more stimulating experience with their female Sim.

Every animation is standardized and uses 2x Sims: 1 Male & 1 Female sim on a double bed.  So if you’re able to run one animation you can run them all, no hunting around for animations, no unknowns.

Thrusting speed is constant and predictable in most animations, some animations have a slow / fast version too.

Pack is female sounded only with no male sounds to ruin your experience.

Most players here are male so point of view is from the male Sim.  For correct use: shift the game camera to the location where the male Sim would be looking from (see sample screenshots below).  Animations were built as new POV animations from the beginning so Sim’s will have weird stretches and movements when viewed from any other incorrect angle.

Animations marked as “Mirror” can also be used with the addition of a mirror from the reverse view for extra enjoyment.

Requirements:
Kinky World (not sure if works in Passion).
This pack requires Ghost-17a & LadySmoks rigged penis to function as intended, get it from the Download forum.
Base game compatible no extra expansion packs required.

To Install:
Download and Unzip,
Extract both .package files to your Mods > Packages folder,
Start The Sims 3, let Kinky World load,
Click on your Sim then > Kinky World > Settings > WooHoo> Packages > Add Animations Package
In the box that comes up type BAPOV write it down if you need to (BAPOV is short for Brisbane Australia POV).

1325406154_05BAPOV.jpg.2f74e0cf9c7812ed914fd67079e3a3b0.jpg

Extra Info:
Pack contains 10 animations*.
Each animation is between 800-850 frames, 100 frames takes me around an hour to make, animating is really slow and so there’s like +100hrs work here, yeah it took a long time.
Names are based on locations and suburbs around here in Brisbane.
On an average KW setup Sims with fully green bars should be able to loop the same animation for 10-12 sim hours, plenty of time for players to enjoy the show and reach ejaculation, and also slippery fruit like mangoes ? makes a great tool! – yeah you just read what you just read ?.

*it must be your lucky day.

I’d like to say thanks to many people here on the forum ? (there’s lots of people I talk to here so if I’ve forgotten anyone I’m sorry).

@TheLadysGhost for software and tutorials which has made my KW & animation experience so much better.
@ghost-17a & LadySmoks for the rigged penis.
@Amra72 & @mike24 for my initial entry into animation.
The players I regularly talk to in the Post Your Adult Sim’s thread, @FreakyRufus, @landess, @Patriguz, it’s the best TS3 thread on the site where all the cool kids hangout, but you need to post a screenshot when you post, and if I don’t regularly talk to you there come up and say Hi!

@Clydie - One of the few people to know this pack was on the way, must have sent him crazy wondering what was in it ?.

@moltenrock2304 – He’s an up and coming animator here, you’ll see great animations from him in the future, go Molten!

@CHboom! Who’s taking on some hard TS3 body challenges like a mad man.

All the players who gave me great comments in my last pack thank you! and also @MrsSanta, @playervlad1999 & @sim333 who I’ve seen mention my animations a few times here across the forum, Thanks!

And also my gorgeous Kate who knows how much I like making these things.

Okay, so lets see some snapshots from the pack.

1167279985_10WelcomeToBrisbane2.jpg.5283342497c0eb7478db6bbd5e6f8795.jpg

1635626062_20FigTreePocket.jpg.dd329c26abf4a8c8c0becb1ad267ecfb.jpg

1819757705_30KelvinGrove2.jpg.4afe3c943fb4d8c7a75980a8e6ade3fc.jpg

1496812534_40Woolcock2.jpg.30baed6e87241c56a5ca3e1c7d9c8a6b.jpg

403486537_50FulcherRd.jpg.bd3dcecb46f6ab133b8ea798ee1e2f33.jpg

9547175_60Southbank2.jpg.e176cec45928618391a4ea0eddf335fc.jpg

1385169129_70CannonHill.jpg.ac45f94f551d190abcb3a71c3039a4a0.jpg

...and don't forget your mango ? .

BrisbaneAustralia-POV-Animations.zip

43 minutes ago, Quickly - I said:

nonsense

Reading will help you 99.99% of the time.

POV = Point of View

Per mod instructions - the player is to move the camera to where the male Sim's head would be.

I'll stop here.

On 8/26/2022 at 5:53 PM, landess said:

Reading will help you 99.99% of the time.

POV = Point of View

Per mod instructions - the player is to move the camera to where the male Sim's head would be.

I'll stop here.

do you click tab so you can zoom in?

4 hours ago, james14 said:

do you click tab so you can zoom in?

Sometimes but I have a mod that allows the camera to zoom in all the way to the floor or all the way out to 'town view', but you can still pan it around unlike town view.

Tab camera is very handy but it can sometimes be strange since it tries to render everything and can cause loss of detail, etc. if like myself, one uses a HD mod for textures.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 10:43 PM, Radians said:

Everything is cool, it works in passion! And what kind of female skin is used?

She uses the base game EA barbie skin which I've skinned extra pubic hair and meshed lips onto.

On 8/27/2022 at 2:08 AM, Quickly - I said:

this kind of nonsense happens when I choose a position:

I can use the Sims 3 Dashboard tool - but it didn't show me any conflicts.
I hope for your help.

As landess said it's POV so your camera needs to be shifted around.  It looks like you could use Ghost & Ladies rigged penis too which is available in the download section.

On 8/27/2022 at 8:01 AM, Pelaotranquilo22 said:

The animations are great Brisbane Australia thanks.

Any chance for a normal version without POV ? Please.

Very unlikely, all these animations were built as new POV's (they weren't old recycled animations).  Building a POV and a normal animation the designs and movements are very different to each other.  In a normal animation Sims move normal as in a regular 3D world, but with the POV from a fixed angle I need to move sims across a 2D computer screen to give the close up far away movement effect to the viewer which is quite different to design.

On 9/4/2022 at 3:39 AM, MrsSanta said:

Great looking animations but unless you make a "normal" version and add the man too it's not for me. Am a girl and would want the man to be a part of this with body and voice too. Lots of love ❤️

Yeah you're very much unique here.  One of the problems I have is I know what I'd like to see but trying to figure out what others are into can be a bit of a challenge, it's a very specific unusual pack this one, but thanks for the reply ?.

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2022 at 1:27 PM, Nymphy_ said:

Amazing work OP! I can also confirms it works with passion :)

I will say, I really like the way your sims in screenshots breasts look. Any tips on how to get them looking realistic in shape like that.

Hey Thanks for the great comments! ?

The breasts I use are the same standard EA mesh breasts that come with the game.

I also use custom skinned nipples too which is easy to make in your graphics program (gimp/photoshop etc) but no other mods are used.

The shape you're seeing in the screenshots is from this pack.  To animate I've used the rigs (Sim animation model) breast bones to give a bouncy/wobble effect which moves her breasts.  Running these animation's in the game her breasts are now bouncing around as intended and I take the screenshot, and this is how they have that shape you see here.

Hope that gives some clarity to how I did that.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...