[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Guest Jezzy

For this :

-I'd like to have negative effects to extreme whoring to counterbalance the rewards but I figure someone will implement a proper system for that and it will work just fine with this mod.

Have you thought about a sexual exhaustion system? Some sort of negative magical effect or something like that? 

• Give the other whores the full package (being aprroached, go somewhere else, fuck)
  •  

THIS!

I do not want my female pc to be a whore but seeing prostitutes disappear with their clients in some tavern chamber or beeing approached by them when playing one of my male pc's would be immersion pure. Every mod that increases immersion is a good mod X)

@Jezzy: Haven't I been informed that there is already a mod that do something like that. I haven't tried it yet though. Otherwise, as I said, I'm sure someone will make a nice one before I have time to get to that. I'm thinking something like http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17436-sexout-wear-and-tear/ for skyrim.

@Valgo: Yes, that's why I made the option to start whoring as unintrusive as possible, the option is there but it's the PC's choice to take it or not. As for the other NPCs... it's their choice too... kinda.

The clash with NPB, where 2 whores chat up the same guy, could be solved by using a different outfit.
Bad side: No whores in the game, w/o additional effort on your side.

Btw: Would be nice, if you could put the "activate whore" script in an enchantement, so i could choose an outfit of my choice, by disenchant -> enchant.
Like AP does it.

That's what I was thinking - change the NBP whores' outfit to something other than the wench outfit. Problem is I can't find a list of prostitutes added by NBP (the mod does add prostitutes, right?) and I'm not savvy enough to find them in CK by anything other than their name. 

I think I'll wait for mainfct's update - sounds like the option less likely to mess up my game.

Humm... I haven't looked at NBP in quite a long time actually, I didn't know that the wench outfit was actually used for anything. Last I remember everything was handled with tokens. 

@At CGi: that's a good idea... I might use it once I start working on recruitment features. But I still want some default prostitute with the minimum of edits for poeple who don't want to get involved in any prostitution.

@Valgo: Yes, that's why I made the option to start whoring as unintrusive as possible, the option is there but it's the PC's choice to take it or not. As for the other NPCs... it's their choice too... kinda.

So it works already like that? That means I totally misunderstood your first post^^

That means as well taht I'll totally give this mod a try as soon as I 'upgrade' to Sexlab (which will happen as soon as Sanguines Debauchery 2 is out...)

This radiant prostitution mod didn't work to sex animation action like nothing and i have reset registry animation after radiant mod yet didn't work to start sex action animation i downloaded to new sex lab 1.14 after i start to sex action animation this radiant didn't work i tried to throw this one have problem file that is why. but i have mod for sex lab 1.14 has relation files mod is work perfect but one thing the radiant didn't work to start sex animation action that is all i think this  radiant is dead mod i think so thank you

.........dead after 3 days?  That would be a new record I think.  Except it's not dead.... at all.  You're doing something wrong on your end if it's not working.

thank you it is work this radiant

Do NPCs in the tavern clothes take clients before the player has signed up with an innkeeper? I have people in tavern clothes wandering around the inns, but none of them seem to be working.

I saw Suzanna the Wicked live up to her reputation in Windhlem as I walked into the Inn so yes... they do work on their own :)

Yes they work on their own, but the mod hooks into the npc-npc conversation event.

I've made a mod that attaches the whore keyword to a ring which I wanted to test, but despite waiting in several inns for what seemed forever, apparently none wanted to talk to each other so it never had chance to fire and therefore no sex happened...

Hmm.. It would be nice if in the next update mainfct can include a ring that would turn an NPC to a whore if it was equiped.

I do have the bathouse and It would be nice to make some NPCs there work as whores but not nessesarily with the wrench outfit. 

I've added a way to get a special amulet blessed by Dibella in the current development version, you are then free to give it to anyone you want  if you want make them into prostitute... once they wear the amulet, they'll start whoring with other NPC and will have a dialogue for the PC to solicit their service. It's gonna cost  you though, you are not their pimp yet. 

For those who have problem with the prostitute NPC not doing anything. I just discovered that Schlong of Skyrim was adding it's own keyword to all concealing armors and clothes... therefore it overwrites my edit. I think it's still pretty safe to put Radiant Prostitution after SoS since it's a single edit for clothes used by very few males (if any).

yeah, that slot 52 was used by a lot of mods and with sos usurping it for male penises it puts a crimp in many people's games.

When you have sos and sanguine's debauchery installed female players wearing the daedric artifact perty much have to run around nude :)

Alright! I felt like it reached a good enough state to have more eyes looking at the new features.

WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 0.2b (Read carefully)
-One of the most demanded feature was male and gay/lesbian support. Now any sex can work as a pleasure girl/boy and be solicited by either sex as well. 
-IMPORTANT: Major changes in the way NPCs approach you. Now, they trigger when you pass nearby, and approach you if you happen to move away. Male and female have different chance of soliciting your services. Also, you can now take your business outside the inns of skyrim.
-More and better dialogue should provide sufficient replayability. 
-Better Home Delivery Quest, should now trigger more reliably, in any city and smaller towns. However, the matches can be strange sometimes (or interesting depending on how you decide to see it). IMPORTANT: You have to wait until all the actor arrive at the location or the quest may end abruptly. The actor have to walk there so it may be a good idea to wait a moment.
-An entirely new quest in the inns where you can serve food to the customers... Sometimes, they are more interested in you than in the food. This is the PC choice how to deal with this. Will they succumb to the temptation?
-All prostitution quest rewards are now dependent on various factors: your sexlab sex skills is the most important (a grandmaster of oral may make as much gold per job as a novice vaginal. This makes it possible to specialize). Other skill that affect the reward are the speechcraft skill, the type of job, your prostitution rank (a sort of fame), your gender, and the duration of the sex act (you can't rush it anymore). 
-No MCM menu yet but all feature are customizable by editing a simple file and running "bat mf_settings" in the console. This offers an easy substitute to MCM and is quick to reuse across many new game once configured to ones liking. IMPORTANT, the MF_settings file is included in the download. Simply open it with a text editor and read the deatils.
-Improved the NPC whore scene, they now walk to a quiet place with their client in tow. Also, they are now on a schedule and will refuse clients when they are not in the mood (from 3am to 5pm).
-PC can now solicit NPC wearing the wench/tavern outfit, not just other NPC. The same rules apply.
-You can now receive a special amulet of Dibella which, if equipped by a NPC, will get all the prostitute functionality.

Sadly, you will need to return to an earlier save because the change in structure were too drastic. That's why it's a beta WIP. The good news is that it should be easier to add stuff without messing everything now.

Alright! I felt like it reached a good enough state to have more eyes looking at the new features.

WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 0.2b (Read carefully)
-One of the most demanded feature was male and gay/lesbian support. Now any sex can work as a pleasure girl/boy and be solicited by either sex as well. 
-IMPORTANT: Major changes in the way NPCs approach you. Now, they trigger when you pass nearby, and approach you if you happen to move away. Male and female have different chance of soliciting your services. Also, you can now take your business outside the inns of skyrim.
-More and better dialogue should provide sufficient replayability. 
-Better Home Delivery Quest, should now trigger more reliably, in any city and smaller towns. However, the matches can be strange sometimes (or interesting depending on how you decide to see it). IMPORTANT: You have to wait until all the actor arrive at the location or the quest may end abruptly. The actor have to walk there so it may be a good idea to wait a moment.
-An entirely new quest in the inns where you can serve food to the customers... Sometimes, they are more interested in you than in the food. This is the PC choice how to deal with this. Will they succumb to the temptation?
-All prostitution quest rewards are now dependent on various factors: your sexlab sex skills is the most important (a grandmaster of oral may make as much gold per job as a novice vaginal. This makes it possible to specialize). Other skill that affect the reward are the speechcraft skill, the type of job, your prostitution rank (a sort of fame), your gender, and the duration of the sex act (you can't rush it anymore). 
-No MCM menu yet but all feature are customizable by editing a simple file and running "bat mf_settings" in the console. This offers an easy substitute to MCM and is quick to reuse across many new game once configured to ones liking. IMPORTANT, the MF_settings file is included in the download. Simply open it with a text editor and read the deatils.
-Improved the NPC whore scene, they now walk to a quiet place with their client in tow. Also, they are now on a schedule and will refuse clients when they are not in the mood (from 3am to 5pm).
-PC can now solicit NPC wearing the wench/tavern outfit, not just other NPC. The same rules apply.
-You can now receive a special amulet of Dibella which, if equipped by a NPC, will get all the prostitute functionality.

Sadly, you will need to return to an earlier save because the change in structure were too drastic. That's why it's a beta WIP. The good news is that it should be easier to add stuff without messing everything now.

i knew you could do it

can't wait  to try it out   when i turn on  my game tonight