[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Hi thanx for the mod

Are you aware of this? Haelga gives you the wench outfit when accepting to whore for her.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16887-ufoaft-compatible-sexlabworkinggirl-v10-and-a-small-concept-mod/

Wait, so is it normal to get the wench outfit when accepting to whore?

I talked to the Innkeeper, Orgnar, in Riverwood and i didn't get any outfit, but the prostitution system works.

Now i'm confused. 

Dont be confused the mod i pointed to is a complete different proof of concept mod . :shy:

Hi thanx for the mod

Are you aware of this? Haelga gives you the wench outfit when accepting to whore for her.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16887-ufoaft-compatible-sexlabworkinggirl-v10-and-a-small-concept-mod/

Hum, no I wasn't. Thank for pointing that out, that could be useful. Also I never realized that this concept mod did pretty much exactly what I wanted to do.

One more thing:

• If you skip through the animations too fast you get the message "XYZ is unsatisfied" from sexlab. I don't know if it's possible to grab that, but if it can, the customer may pay less or even nothing when it happens.

Yes, I had that all the time during testing and I want to do something about it. Isn't it from Lovers Comfort though?

Maybe you could include some unique quests (for example, being sent to a military camp^^).

(being sent to Guard Barracks ^^).

I already mentioned that barracks were not properly flag in the CK, even though the LocTypeBarracks (or something like that) exists. The military camps is a good idea, if you have certain affiliations they may treat you differently!

So far, here's a list of the content I'm trying to add in the next update:

- A simpler serve food and drink at the inn quest that can lead to customer harassment and, depending on the player's choices, back into the prostitution quest.

- An improved prostitution quest with more dialogue and context recognition, though no male prostitution yet.

- The ability, for male or female to solicit wenches... I mean, that was a flagrant omission since the NPC could solicit but the player couldn't

- Better AI behavior for the Home Delivery at night and for the NPC events 

i dont know if this is already been posted but by useing a companion mod which allows u to have more and other companions( i forgot which mod sorry) after the sex thier dialogue is stuck and they keep following you around dont know for sure if this is a bug or not

I think I found a bug with the couriers year their deliveries very types of important to do so the animation does not start.

Likely not really sure if the courier elf and the DLC Dragonborn concerned and the quest Digging up.

To my bad luck and he entered the tavern Windelm I think it's a very rare thing.

Congrats on the mod and truly unique.

i dont know if this is already been posted but by useing a companion mod which allows u to have more and other companions( i forgot which mod sorry) after the sex thier dialogue is stuck and they keep following you around dont know for sure if this is a bug or not

Very strange since I use my own follower package for the client, it shouldn't interfere with other followers. I'll test.

are you planning to add some consequences when you use the dialogue "not with you loser"

As the dialogue implies... eventually

I think I found a bug with the couriers year their deliveries very types of important to do so the animation does not start.
Likely not really sure if the courier elf and the DLC Dragonborn concerned and the quest Digging up.
To my bad luck and he entered the tavern Windelm I think it's a very rare thing.
Congrats on the mod and truly unique.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are saying. The courier quest blocks mine because it has higher priority? I suppose that's something to look into

Maybe you could include some unique quests (for example, being sent to a military camp^^).

(being sent to Guard Barracks ^^).

Both of those and also being sent to a Jarl's place for a larger amount of coin from a Jarl, his/her Steward, Housecarl, and any nobles there. This could be a later quest after a lot of experience.

I think i'm having a problem with this mod and would like to inquire if anybody else have experience it too and hopefully a fix, i installed it and everything is working fine until my player and npc start the animation, the animation will start but will immediately end, and sometimes the npc is stuck in his last pose, even walks around that way... did i mis something?

Does this happen with all Sexlab animations or just this mod?

What you have sounds like a bad FNIS installaion or an outdated version of it.

just this mod, i also keep track of the latest versions of mods i have installed, other sexlab animations seems to work fine if triggered by other mod

I think i'm having a problem with this mod and would like to inquire if anybody else have experience it too and hopefully a fix, i installed it and everything is working fine until my player and npc start the animation, the animation will start but will immediately end, and sometimes the npc is stuck in his last pose, even walks around that way... did i mis something?

What about the newest "skeleton" updates. Keep up with them? I solved a problem recently by switching from ning's skeleton of female models to XP32, the skeleton I used to use, before it started looking funny. If that's not it, it's likely a load order issue. I also recently thought I had my load order down to a science, but 2 mods needed moved a bit. Helped greatly.

What about the newest "skeleton" updates. Keep up with them? I solved a problem recently by switching from ning's skeleton of female models to XP32, the skeleton I used to use, before it started looking funny. If that's not it, it's likely a load order issue. I also recently thought I had my load order down to a science, but 2 mods needed moved a bit. Helped greatly.

I use xp32's skeleton and a patch of SOS for it for the males, and for the load order, i tried moving it before and after any sexlab mod, my last try was loading it last, but its still the same, i first tried it in whiterun and i thought maybe the place matters, 'cause i remember reading one of the post that it best work in markarth, so i tried, still the same result. This is a really good mod i just need to get rid of this 'bug' if that what it is... =(

where do you place it in your load order? here's mine:

post-99932-0-00152100-1374862780_thumb.png

just this mod, i also keep track of the latest versions of mods i have installed, other sexlab animations seems to work fine if triggered by other mod

Could be a mod conflict then. Do you have any mods that affect inkeepers or followers? AFT and UFO work with this mod. 

Can you post you mod list?

Finaly try messing around with the load order a bit. Try puting this mod above other sexlab mods, (but bellow random sex if you have it) to see if that fixes things

Could be a mod conflict then. Do you have any mods that affect inkeepers or followers? AFT and UFO work with this mod. 

Can you post you mod list?

Finaly try messing around with the load order a bit. Try puting this mod above other sexlab mods, (but bellow random sex if you have it) to see if that fixes things

I have AFT other than that, the only mod that might affect them are meshes like armor/clothes , body replacers... here i attached my load order,

post-99932-0-65154900-1374862685_thumb.png

i did mess around with the load order. same result. Thank you for trying to help me... =)

Wel from that load order other that the realistic ragdol ending and the mod about the npcs heights I can think of anything. Still if those too would somehow interfere with Sexlab framework then the animations should be broken for Al sexlab plugins. It seems however that only this mod has a problem.

Well lets go for the safest solution.

Clean save. Make a clean save without this mod and reinstall it. Since you have XP32 skeleton dont forget to tick The Skeleton arm fix when you run FNIS tool.

*Edit

Also make sure you have the latest version of Sexlab and this mod

Mod's working fine but whatever I do I just can't start the quests. Dialogue option appears and all but the quest started only once. (It was home delivery and the place I had to go was locked because night time, even when I got in there client only said "You're not supposed to be here") Any help to solve this is really appreciated.

Mod's working fine but whatever I do I just can't start the quests. Dialogue option appears and all but the quest started only once. (It was home delivery and the place I had to go was locked because night time, even when I got in there client only said "You're not supposed to be here") Any help to solve this is really appreciated.

Havent started those quest yet, but try to get there when the place is open. 

is this mod compatible with sherzies unique tavern in nexus???

It doesn't make any modification to locations -- so yes. It's even compatible with all possible past present and future land and tavern and inn addition.

humm... I'd agree with the other replies. I've had a few issues with some scene in a sequence not triggering entirely, but never have they started then ended prematurely, so have have no idea what could be causing this. 

Both of those and also being sent to a Jarl's place for a larger amount of coin from a Jarl, his/her Steward, Housecarl, and any nobles there. This could be a later quest after a lot of experience.

Absolutely, I already had that in mind since most of the Jarls don't seem to have a living husband/wife.