[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Works great.

Thus far the other great suggestions and your WIP features aside I'd like it if the money you get would be more contextual aka bound to your skills, the service, possibly stamina/health and most importantly the customer. Some beggar paying 150 gold seems a bit out place. Maybe there is some way to value how much a customer would pay and thus limit the actions they want.

Or the prices could be kind of tied to the establishment and later on the establishments more choosy what courtesans they'd allow in their place. So places with mostly rich fellas pay differently than those with poor ones and you have to choose where to pick your job.

Other than that a way to tune the pay would be nice since e.g. I find 150 too high and too easy for a starter char.

For some reason I'd also think that guards maybe intervene in outdoors actions if they stumble over it if only to force you to give them part of your income. Similarily the innkeepers probably could more greedy and more punitive if you try to trick them. Not sure if that lines up with your development intentions.

Yep, it's on it's way. I've implemented a simple formula that depends on your sex skills, your speechcraft, how you were dressed, and a bunch of configurable modifiers. As for the customers... I didn't really consider that, I tried to exclude the beggars. But I suppose, with all the dialogue options available, the PC can screen them if worse comes to worse.

The guard reaction may be part of another plugin... I do want to do something about them. More on that later.

Works great.

Thus far the other great suggestions and your WIP features aside I'd like it if the money you get would be more contextual aka bound to your skills, the service, possibly stamina/health and most importantly the customer. Some beggar paying 150 gold seems a bit out place. Maybe there is some way to value how much a customer would pay and thus limit the actions they want.

Or the prices could be kind of tied to the establishment and later on the establishments more choosy what courtesans they'd allow in their place. So places with mostly rich fellas pay differently than those with poor ones and you have to choose where to pick your job.

Other than that a way to tune the pay would be nice since e.g. I find 150 too high and too easy for a starter char.

For some reason I'd also think that guards maybe intervene in outdoors actions if they stumble over it if only to force you to give them part of your income. Similarily the innkeepers probably could more greedy and more punitive if you try to trick them. Not sure if that lines up with your development intentions.

Yep, it's on it's way. I've implemented a simple formula that depends on your sex skills, your speechcraft, how you were dressed, and a bunch of configurable modifiers. As for the customers... I didn't really consider that, I tried to exclude the beggars. But I suppose, with all the dialogue options available, the PC can screen them if worse comes to worse.

The guard reaction may be part of another plugin... I do want to do something about them. More on that later.

Sometimes the inn keeper himself comes as a client which crashes the game. Please don't forget that.

Ah, I may have figured something out:

Before when I tried to turn Olfina Gray-mane into a prostitue by dressing her in the wench outfit absolutely nothing happened. So this time I reloaded my save and dressed her in the wench outfit BEFORE she entered the Bannered Mare, as opposed to doing it after.

Hey presto! 30 seconds later she was giving it rizz to Sinmir. :)

So I'm thinking that perhaps she already has to be wearing the outfit before she enters the inn, otherwise the mod won't register her as a prostitute.

Might put one on Saadia later and check to see if I'm right.

Ah, I may have figured something out:

Before when I tried to turn Olfina Gray-mane into a prostitue by dressing her in the wench outfit absolutely nothing happened. So this time I reloaded my save and dressed her in the wench outfit BEFORE she entered the Bannered Mare, as opposed to doing it after.

Hey presto! 30 seconds later she was giving it rizz to Sinmir. :)

So I'm thinking that perhaps she already has to be wearing the outfit before she enters the inn, otherwise the mod won't register her as a prostitute.

Might put one on Saadia later and check to see if I'm right.

Good to know. How did you gave her the outfit? Was it in game with a mod that enables that? Or with console or the CK. The only thing I'm not sure is if actual hirelings register at all in the NPC dialogue branch of the story manager when they are not directly following the PC, which is what is needed to trigger the scene. Idk since they usually don't interact much with their environment, at least not the vanilla followers. I'll have to check that and do some tests.

Easiest done with console commands, by clicking the NPC and typing in the giveitem command, followed by an equipitem command (both will need the item's baseID).  Alternatively, if you have the perk that allows you to pickpocket equipped items, you can remove their clothing that way and put the clothing in their inventory manually.  With all the risks that come with pickpocketing, naturally.

The Tavern outfit works here too, I use UFO to get some followers to change outfit and they get busy. And yes, did it before entering an inn. 

Sweet, that's a happy side effect... next update I'll arrange to have the payment deposited in the NPCs inventory.... so that you can reap your rewards afterward!

The Tavern outfit works here too, I use UFO to get some followers to change outfit and they get busy. And yes, did it before entering an inn. 

Sweet, that's a happy side effect... next update I'll arrange to have the payment deposited in the NPCs inventory.... so that you can reap your rewards afterward!

Loving the Mod, did notice though that say during 1st position sequence, it has happened that the actors move out of position, either due a NPC walking and moving them or (would have to check again) them just moving some feet apart. At say the 2nd sequence they join again and the rest runs smooth. This does not happen all the time.

Furthermore I found in general with Sexlab and some mods that sometimes 2 Actors get moved by NPC by them walking into them yet at other times they walk through them.

Who did you try?  I attempted it with Lydia but nothing happened.

P.S - Confirming that I cannot get Saadia to become a prostitue with the wench outfit on.

Who did you try?  I attempted it with Lydia but nothing happened.

P.S - Confirming that I cannot get Saadia to become a prostitue with the wench outfit on.

Rayya and she did work in Markath. Just tried Lydia and she works. She was still in Breezehome. I ordered her to wear the tavern worker outfit, then asked her to follow me. Took her to the Bannered Mare, only the bard around. Told him to stop, he walks around, Lydia goes up to him and they have sex, Message whore sex with client appears top left.

I play a female character so right now my PC is grinning like a Class A madam. Show me the profits honeys.

You can open the CK with the mod you want to edit and, under location, find the place you want to convert into an inn and add the LocTypeInn keyword. It's as simple as that.

I am a noob when it comes to the CK but this is advice I can follow, thanks. Saying that though, the Suite, I am still using the 3. version as it does what it says on the tin, will not be affected by this? It has all those scripts for undressing, chat, bed warming etc. Better to be safe and ask around than to be sorry. Will do a new backup of the whole stuff I have now and the saves, just in case, have added Sexlab since then and need to save a backup with that inside too.

It would be neat if your customer could be a drunk, and when you bring them to a bed for sex they just pass out and then you just get paid without having to do anything, and can pickpocket their stuff on top of that xD  

If I'd be any good at modding, I would have loved to make a travelling caravan club. Run your little "park yer horse and ride something else" empire across the cities of Skyrim.

Interesting Idea you have though. No play but all the gain. 

Hi thanx for this mod

Atm im using AFT to engage companions and Niruins to be able to whore them out,"NPC Clothe changer and maintainer" mod to dress them up as whores (you can remove vanilla clothes and lock whore dresses on them, they can use in the act) i have the wenches in all taverns made into whores that way :P

The downside is that in Niruins mod working hours is "just" from 8 pm and you need to rent a bed to keep the action in the inn otherwise the whore goes out of the inn,with the client to whore somewhere else,they dont use their own beds.

Then i have The Luxury Suite mod made to a Whorehouse. All the girls are whores and stays in the suite for the act

ScreenShot50_zpsa87f9efb.png

Niruins mods buisness hours dont fit with the guests visiting schedule so the whores mainly fucks beefcakes (and only have 2 animations)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15524//?AFT

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18366/?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11427/?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11662/?

Just a thought :P

iggy

BogBrush82, just out of interest. Do you have that Niruins business plan Mod installed? I removed that one today, as that also uses Girls wearing wench outfits in some Inns. Now how to get the Luxury Suite to be recognised as an Inn :D

I did have when I had Sexis installed, but I removed it when I changed to Sexlab.

Might have to download it again at some point.

I went into the CK and found that the Luxury Suite is already marked that way (LocTypeInn) but can't find a person with the dialogue for working the Inn.  I tried speaking with Lane Cimsussim (LSLaneCimsussim), who is one of the go-to people along with Ellis Fortuna, who does the whore working with clients role from this mod, but they offer no dialogue for working the Inn. I don't know much except how to get in there and look at things...does anyone know who to get the dialogue from or how?

Added: This is a great fun mod, thank you, and as a sidenote, I'm hoping this mod and all the other mods here will work with Falskaar, that new DLC from the modder who wants to work for Bethesda. I haven't yet loaded it up because I'm working on a character who's doing Dawnguard but I'm really looking forward to it with a new character using the SL mods I'm using too. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37994

I went into the CK and found that the Luxury Suite is already marked that way (LocTypeInn) but can't find a person with the dialogue for working the Inn.  I tried speaking with Lane Cimsussim (LSLaneCimsussim), who is one of the go-to people along with Ellis Fortuna, who does the whore working with clients role from this mod, but they offer no dialogue for working the Inn. I don't know much except how to get in there and look at things...does anyone know who to get the dialogue from or how?

Added: This is a great fun mod, thank you, and as a sidenote, I'm hoping this mod and all the other mods here will work with Falskaar, that new DLC from the modder who wants to work for Bethesda. I haven't yet loaded it up because I'm working on a character who's doing Dawnguard but I'm really looking forward to it with a new character using the SL mods I'm using too. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37994

The LocTypeInn was just for the NPC/NPC event. For your character to start working you need to talk to an NPC with the JobInnkeeper keyword, which are typically found in inns, but not necessarily.

Do you plan to filter the sex animation to remove the F/F from the F/M interaction ? Had a customer asking for a good romp, only to end up doing tribadism. And F/M tribadism looks extremely silly. XD

I made a note of this, will fix.

Hi thanx for this mod

Atm im using AFT to engage companions and Niruins to be able to whore them out,"NPC Clothe changer and maintainer" mod to dress them up as whores (you can remove vanilla clothes and lock whore dresses on them, they can use in the act) i have the wenches in all taverns made into whores that way :P

The downside is that in Niruins mod working hours is "just" from 8 pm and you need to rent a bed to keep the action in the inn otherwise the whore goes out of the inn,with the client to whore somewhere else,they dont use their own beds.

Then i have The Luxury Suite mod made to a Whorehouse. All the girls are whores and stays in the suite for the act

ScreenShot75_zps935960ca.png

Niruins mods buisness hours dont fit with the guests visiting schedule so the whores mainly fucks beefcakes (and only have 2 animations)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15524//?AFT

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18366/?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11427/?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11662/?

Just a thought :P

iggy

You sir have just set in motion a plan that I had never considered possible. And that's to create a full blown prostitution buisness that covers the whole of Skyrim (and uses more than 3 animations). :D

So far using both this and those other mods, Jenassa now has a new job "entertaining" patrons at the Winking Skeever, which including Niamh and her various talents nets me quite a healthy income. B)

Now to figure out which follower I should "employ" at Whiterun........