View File

It annoyed me that I could screw the whole of Gommorah then run off fighting death claws, or screw Jacobstown and not be walking funny for a day or two.
This mod adds a sexual health system to sexout. Excessive debauchery without any preparation can cause severe temporary penalties.

Wear and Tear (optional, affects player only):

Wear Damage
Your character has a 'wear and tear' health level for anal, oral and vaginal. Each time you have sex you take wear damage which is relative to:
- Wear Threshold
- Current Wear Level
- Consentuality
- Creature
- Lubrication- natural or BYO, or dehydration f or oral
The first ten times from virgin also cause extra 'novice' damage.

Wear Effects
Different kinds of sex acts can cause temporary (a few minutes) penalties depending on how high the wear damage was, effects include
- Regular sex effects
- Heavy sex effects
- 'Unnatural' sex effects for those who have a thing for super mutants, giant mutated tarantula hawks, etc..
- Natal effects if using the pregnancy mod (not required)

If your cumulative wear damage level becomes too high you recieve a 'busted' overworn effect which can last for a few days, causes major penalties and doubles additional wear damage. So after really overdoing things you will need to take a break for a while to recover.

Wear Threshold
Your current 'wear threshold' decreases wear damage taken, like damage threshold. You can increase this via the following ways:
- Experience: The more sex you have had increases your base threshold
- Lubrication (Anal): Using 'WearX Personal Lube' or the homemade variety crafted at campfires
- Lubrication (Vaginal): As with anal and also affected by masturbating, recieving oral sex, lust drugs and fertility cycle
- Anal Relaxation: Using a buttplug or having anal sex gradually increases this
- Sex Impants: There is a wear doctor available after completing a quest who can fit them; talk to Doctor Usanagi at the New Vegas Medical Clinic about sex implants to begin it.

Wear Healing
You wear levels decrease naturally with time based on the following:
- Endurance Stat
- Radiation Sickness
- Dehydration (Oral)
- Type: Anal is slowest to heal, Oral is fastest

The wear and tear doctor at the New Vegas medical clinic can also heal you for a fee.

A complex, balanced and varied STD system, adapted from medical research. (optional, affects everyone):

There are 6 possible diseases; the chance of an NPC starting with an STD depends on the character- fiends and prostitutes have a high chance, boomers and scientists a low one, and so on.
The chance of transmission depends on the disease, sex type, endurance and implants (or charisma for crabs) and wear and tear level. Condoms provide varying protection to the different conditions.

The disease effects are not that serious, and none are permanent, although some may recur or require treatment. None of them can directly kill the player. The diseases affect and progress for all actors.

Crabs: common and often itchy... to get rid of them try passing on to a friend or irradiating the little buggers
Chlamydia: Mostly symptomless..
Gonorrhea: Not so bad... and curable with a few doses of Penicillin
Herpes: Only comes out every once in a while
Syphilis: You might feel a bit sick for a couple of weeks then its no worries (..for 20 years or so).
AIDS (optional): This is the bad one, but is very rare and hard to transmit, incurable but effects can be avoided via regular medication

For more information or to take a test, talk to your favorite wasteland doctor.

Orificial Upgrade Implants

Available from Doctor René Roissy at the New Vegas medical clinic are 4 new implants, the first 3 upgrade your 'damage resistance' to wear and tear and STDs for each orifice. The fourth one fits every man's nightmare brought to reality- the retractable Vagina Dentata implant:

"Vous serez le fléau du violeur, il se déroulera dans la terreur!"

Because 'no', means 'NO'.

Note: May cause castration. Activation of vagina dentata has been linked to condom failure and a 400% increase in STD transmission.

---

MCM
You can change settings to disable wear from different types of sex, modify wear damage healing rate multipliers or disable STDs
There is a status section which shows wear information

Requirements:
Sexout NG
SCR
NVSE 4.5.7

Optional Extensions:
The following are not required but extend content
- Pregnancy: adds natal wear effects and fertility cycle.
- SexoutDrugging: adds Lust and Fertility drugs

NX Variables For Modders

; All NX must be integers, do not set them to floats or outside range- except wear levels which ; will reset to 1000 if incremented above. ; All variables are EVFl. ; Player only, read/write:- "SWT:iAnalWear" || "SWT:iOralWear" || "SWT:iVaginalWear" ;; 0 - 1000- "SWT:iLubeAnal" || "SWT:iLubeVaginal" ;; 0-12 ; Player, read only:- "SWT:iGeneralWear" ;; an average of the 3 orifical wears; NPCs, read/write:- "SWT:iGeneralWear" ;; The only NPC wear level. W+T will update and apply effects to any NPC with this NX ; All NPCs read/write, but for Player _read only_. 0 means they do not have the disease.- "SWT:iSyphilis"	   ;; (1 - 5: symptoms + transmissable in 2 or 3 only)- "SWT:iHerpes"	    ;; (1: no symptoms, 2: crotch, 3: facial, 5: both)- "SWT:iAIDS"		   ;; (1: incubation, 3-6 symptoms stages)- "SWT:iCrabs"		  ;; (1: incubation, 2-4 itchy)- "SWT:iGonorrhea"  ;; (1: incubation, 2-4 symptoms)- "SWT:iChlamydia"   ;; (1: incubation, 2-3 symptoms)

Credits:

joshfeed: https://www.freesoun.../sounds/136460/
Benboncan: https://www.freesoun...n/sounds/69177/

For the two sounds. Both sources have been modified by me.

License:

BSD / Public domain. Do whatever the hell you want to do with it. You can even upload it to some other site and claim to be the creator, but that's bad karma, and when it comes back 'round you'll regret the decision.

----
Conflicts:
None known, and I see no reason why there should be any. It combines well with a lot of mods that feature imprisonment, adding an extra level of difficulty although if you have no access to any means of healing it could potentially become very difficult without cheat adding healing items.
----
The purpose of this mod is not to make sex more violent and the game sadistic, its more in the vein of the vanilla hardcore mode and reminds you to practice safe sex. I am totally against real life abuse, this is just a silly tasteless mod. Wear and Tear (but not STDs) only effects the player.. I am uncomfortable affecting other characters.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/20/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexout, SCR, NVSE 4.5.7

• 2 weeks later...

SexoutPregnancy and this mod have given me the motivation to take up scripting myself.

Currently working on a Sexout plugin that is inspired by wear and tear, possibly also something that could be integrated into wear and tear.

Basically different creatures have different sizes and overdoing it will cause permanent stretching / dilation. Also looking if I can hook this into childbirth from SexoutPregnancy.

This mod doesn't seem to always be able to determine what manner of sexual act was performed.  Oral sex can result in a "busted" anus and vagina. 

There used to be a problem once with some mods starting an animation for oral but marking it as vaginal somehow, not sure if that's still possible. Pregnancy used to result from oral too occasionally :)

This mod doesn't seem to always be able to determine what manner of sexual act was performed.  Oral sex can result in a "busted" anus and vagina. 

I have noticed this too, when sex acts not involving the player are happening at the same time as one that does, you get the effects from all of them instead of just the one you were involved in. The SCR messages displayed are also confused by this, so the issue is not confined to my mod (but is only really significant in regard to it). I believe it is related to how lists are added to/cleared.

It might also happen if there is a lot of lag due to lots of scripts running- I've noticed odd behaviour in the powder kennel prison mod, and I think this might be why.

I am not sure how best to fix this yet.

I can confirm this happens in my mod as well.  I think sometimes NG doesn't get it right.  Especially when you do a threesome, or some other unorthodox scene.  I was never able to pinpoint the problem, but through testing was convinced that the problem couldn't be fixed from my mod.

SexoutPregnancy and this mod have given me the motivation to take up scripting myself.

Currently working on a Sexout plugin that is inspired by wear and tear, possibly also something that could be integrated into wear and tear.

Basically different creatures have different sizes and overdoing it will cause permanent stretching / dilation. Also looking if I can hook this into childbirth from SexoutPregnancy.

I thought about something along these lines as well, would be good if birthing also caused effects. If the effects are permanent I think you'd have to add a way to undo it- pay a good doctor maybe. Could also add perks or implants to protect against it.

There used to be a problem once with some mods starting an animation for oral but marking it as vaginal somehow, not sure if that's still possible. Pregnancy used to result from oral too occasionally :)

... adding a whole new layer of significance to the question: spit or swallow?

Sorry, just couldn't help myself there. ;)

I like the concept of this mod, btw.

I have uploaded version 1.5, which fixes the issue where non-player sex (?sometimes) caused wear effects to the player. This was caused by my sex end wear scripts not removing entries from formlists for npc sex, and then being cleared by Player sex. Perhaps a similar situation with list clearing loops causes bugs in other mods.

I have also added MCM support allowing optional doubling of wear damage and/or healing rate.

EDIT:

The fix I added is I believe imperfect, although it is a lot better. Non-simultaneous sex of player and NPC of any types, or simultaneous of the same type will work fine. Simultaneous sex of different types may cause the player to get both wear effects if they finish first, or else get none if the NPC finishes first.

I based my scripts on the SCR sexend ones- so I believe this same issue effects all sex, and would explain why you can sometimes get pregant from oral. (I could be wrong)

Going to have to disable this for now.   I like the concept, but even when the PC is the only person in the cell ( Goodsprings Saloon for example), giving oral sex, she still gets the "Busted Asshole" debuff.

Going to have to disable this for now.   I like the concept, but even when the PC is the only person in the cell ( Goodsprings Saloon for example), giving oral sex, she still gets the "Busted Asshole" debuff.

Hi, dont could be you courier had anal sex before oral sex ??? i test this one min ago on Freeside.  My courier give oral sex with sexout hooks  and work like intended, i only get the status: fellatio H2O +1. Before this test my courier had anal sex and wait for the efect worn off and then she make oral sex work like is intended.

Edit: In fact now look better i get the this efect: Minor Deshydration END -1. But i guess fault from one mod confict and not bug of Sexout Wear and Tear.

Thats odd, that effect casts when anal wear reaches 700, and is not removed until it drops to 300 which may take several game days depending on your endurance, and only if you avoid more anal because that causes double damage while busted, easily taking you to the wear cap of 1000

Are you sure you did not already have the effect? When you first get the effect there is a pop-up message you have to click okay for, if you didn't get that you already had it.

If you are using the latest version (1.5) then you will get anal damage from oral if an NPC is recieving anal simultaneously but you finish first. OR quite possibly if you left a cell whilst a character was engaged in anal. Leaving cells while a sexout animation is in progress is a very bad idea and often causes problems in a lot of mods.

Are you definitely using v1.5 and do not have any previous versions as well?

Otherwise you found an elusive bug, so please let me know

Regarding the "porked" debuff. Why does it give you -1 agi? You don't become less agile because you had sex.

I dunno, personally I don't feel like going for a run straight after, but perhaps you're more virile than me ;)

If you really want you can edit the spell effect in the geck

---

@edispino: minor dehydration is a vanilla hardcore mode effect, oral causes some dehydration so you need to drink some water after. The dehydration total of my effect isn't instantaneous because I wanted it to be briefly visible in pip-boy

You don't become less agile because you had sex.

I dunno, personally I don't feel like going for a run straight after, but perhaps you're more virile than me

Translating that to in-game terms you should probably be increasing Fatigue, not decreasing Agility.

yea, but what does fatigue actually do in new Vegas, determines how much fatigue damage it takes to knock you out. if this was fatigue damage the debuff wouldn't hurt players in the least, because almost nothing uses fatigue damage, the whole point of this mod is to add penalties for to much sex.

New game with the 1.5 version.  I don't recall ever seeing a pop up message with any version.

Okay, I need some more info before I can figure out why this happened:

You say a new game, so what sex has happened so far (player and otherwise), is it the first time, or has there been a lot of anal already?

You have the 'busted asshole' effect in your pip-boy after the oral, but not before, and when it appears there is no message box?

What Wear and Tear MCM options do you have?

Are you absolutely positive there are no wear and tear .esps in your data folder other than v1.5, and you have not modified this yourself?

Do you have any mods that affect game time, or any sexout mods that cause a lot of sex acts quickly?

I do have the timescale set to 8.  There had been previous acts, and the debuff had already been applied previously.  I hadn't noticed any npc's doing anything before entering the saloon.  I have the settings at their default values.

I do have the timescale set to 8.  There had been previous acts, and the debuff had already been applied previously.  I hadn't noticed any npc's doing anything before entering the saloon.  I have the settings at their default values.

Okay, if you had the debuff already, then everything is likely functioning as intended; you didn't take anal damage from the oral, you had already got it.

When anal wear reaches 700 you should get a pop-up informing you have been 'busted' , if you have anal again you will get another pop-up saying 'busted some more' and you take double wear damage, which can easily take you to the cap of 1000.

If you get one of these pop-ups after oral then either there was simultaneous anal and you finished first, or you left a cell whilst anal was in progress at some prior date, and no sex has properly ended since. Expect a proper fix for this is v1.6 (v1.5 is definitely better than v1.4 but imperfect), I think I just need to find a function that checks if an animation is playing for the player.

- - - -

Technical info, if interested is below:

Wear from regular sex is 0-48 + (current wear level / 10) - wear DT. Though extreme stuff can be much higher.

Once 'busted' at 700+ wear, you need to heal below 300 to lose the status, at which point a pop-up informs you of this.

Heal rate for anal is between 3 (1 Endurance and 1000 radiation sickness) and 17 (10 Endurance and 0 rads) per gametime hour. At 5 Endurance and 0 Rads it is 12. This means it takes 42-234 game hours to heal from the max wear cap: 234 hours is extreme but its very unlikely to be anywhere near this. Its best to find somewhere to rest for a few days. Vaginal and Oral wear heal much faster. You can enable double healing rate in the MCM.

So, quick question, and if I missed it in the OP I apologize and if it is more trouble then it is worth no problem.

Is there a way, or could there be, to only have this mod "punish" certain types of sex, like a toggle?  I'd be interested in having problems from too much anal, as it is sort of a "get out of consequences free" when raped or in an aggressive situation.  If not, no worries.

I've added this feature to v1.6, you can now disable wear from different sex types if you only want some. Disabling prevents additional effects but does not remove existing ones (they'll heal normally). I also added option for post sex messages which show type/amount/source of wear whenever you take it- if you turn this on and get unexpected results, please let me know

Spent a long time trying to get to bottom of script confusion for simultaneous sex... Miss Geck has been in a really bad mood.. unless someone can explain logic like this:

MessageEx "x = %g" x

if x > 0

MessageEx "now x = %g" x

endif

then when playing you sometimes get "x = 0", "now x = 0"  message

In any case, I've changed the scripts a fair bit and it now seems to never get the sex type confused; but if the player and another character finish sex of the same type within about a second of each other, sometimes you take wear from wrong actor (only significant if creature types differ) or you don't take it until another sex animation ends. I think perhaps the engine is unable to run two instances of the same script at the same time.

I think some warning would be nice (and realistic I expect) when you're approaching the severe penalties (a message in the corner?).  At the moment it's just: all of a sudden, you're severely hurt.  Took getting on for 3 days to heal too (maybe you could speed that up with a stimpak or something ;).

Also, may not be an issue with this mod but in Tryouts Working Girl, wear is kinda random on which orifice it gets applied to when it's a female PC and NPC.

Like the mod though, the more simulation the better I say.

I think some warning would be nice (and realistic I expect) when you're approaching the severe penalties (a message in the corner?).  At the moment it's just: all of a sudden, you're severely hurt.  Took getting on for 3 days to heal too (maybe you could speed that up with a stimpak or something ;).

Also, may not be an issue with this mod but in Tryouts Working Girl, wear is kinda random on which orifice it gets applied to when it's a female PC and NPC.

Like the mod though, the more simulation the better I say.

If you look in the MCM you can enable post sex messages that give you an idea of what wear you are taking, there is also an option to double the heal rate.

As for the girl-on-girl confusion, I suspect it is because the animation shown does not match the SexoutNG type call- the working girl plugin probably sets the type to random but the only possible animation is oral. Not much I can do about that.

Unless you are using an old version? in the current v1.6 you can't take orifice damage unless the SexoutNG counter increases, so the issue is not with my mod. If you are using an old version, then the problem probably is my mod, so upgrade.