[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Alright! I felt like it reached a good enough state to have more eyes looking at the new features.

WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 0.2b (Read carefully)
-One of the most demanded feature was male and gay/lesbian support. Now any sex can work as a pleasure girl/boy and be solicited by either sex as well. 
-IMPORTANT: Major changes in the way NPCs approach you. Now, they trigger when you pass nearby, and approach you if you happen to move away. Male and female have different chance of soliciting your services. Also, you can now take your business outside the inns of skyrim.
-More and better dialogue should provide sufficient replayability. 
-Better Home Delivery Quest, should now trigger more reliably, in any city and smaller towns. However, the matches can be strange sometimes (or interesting depending on how you decide to see it). IMPORTANT: You have to wait until all the actor arrive at the location or the quest may end abruptly. The actor have to walk there so it may be a good idea to wait a moment.
-An entirely new quest in the inns where you can serve food to the customers... Sometimes, they are more interested in you than in the food. This is the PC choice how to deal with this. Will they succumb to the temptation?
-All prostitution quest rewards are now dependent on various factors: your sexlab sex skills is the most important (a grandmaster of oral may make as much gold per job as a novice vaginal. This makes it possible to specialize). Other skill that affect the reward are the speechcraft skill, the type of job, your prostitution rank (a sort of fame), your gender, and the duration of the sex act (you can't rush it anymore). 
-No MCM menu yet but all feature are customizable by editing a simple file and running "bat mf_settings" in the console. This offers an easy substitute to MCM and is quick to reuse across many new game once configured to ones liking. IMPORTANT, the MF_settings file is included in the download. Simply open it with a text editor and read the deatils.
-Improved the NPC whore scene, they now walk to a quiet place with their client in tow. Also, they are now on a schedule and will refuse clients when they are not in the mood (from 3am to 5pm).
-PC can now solicit NPC wearing the wench/tavern outfit, not just other NPC. The same rules apply.
-You can now receive a special amulet of Dibella which, if equipped by a NPC, will get all the prostitute functionality.

Sadly, you will need to return to an earlier save because the change in structure were too drastic. That's why it's a beta WIP. The good news is that it should be easier to add stuff without messing everything now.

Great to see all the new features and tweaks :) I installed this mod yesterday and it's a fun addition to the game :D

Question though: Is there no way to make a clean save and upgrade then? do I really need to go back to a save where the mod is not present? D:

In addition to my question above: Can I do the upgrading process in a game that -has- the mod but hasn't been started yet? For example I started a new game recently, and the mod has been installed from the beginning, but only -very- recently (yesterday night) I actually went into an Inn and started working, getting the first "tutorial-eske" lines from the Inn keepers.

Could I simply go to a save that -had- the mod installed but haven't spoken to any Inn keepers about prostitution? Otherwise the only way for me to upgrade would be to start a new game D:

In addition to my question above: Can I do the upgrading process in a game that -has- the mod but hasn't been started yet? For example I started a new game recently, and the mod has been installed from the beginning, but only -very- recently (yesterday night) I actually went into an Inn and started working, getting the first "tutorial-eske" lines from the Inn keepers.

Could I simply go to a save that -had- the mod installed but haven't spoken to any Inn keepers about prostitution? Otherwise the only way for me to upgrade would be to start a new game D:

I wouldn't recommend it. Even not started, many quests start when you first load the mod. Many properties have been moved or deleted and I can't imagine that'd be a good thing for backward compatibility, but it was unavoidable to make progress. I'd recommend waiting to upgrade until you start a new game.

Hihi!  Well, like others I too really didn't want to resort to an earlier save.  So, I instead did the clean uninstall-save method.  After uninstalling and loading the clean save, doing a "clearinvalidregistrations" console command to see if there were any orphaned scripts, it detected nothing.  I then installed the new version, ran another clearinvalidregistrations which still didn't detect anything, and so far the testing has yielded no adverse effects.  But just to be sure, I did resort to an earlier save before doing the above.  The results proved to be identical.  To that end, I have encountered a minor issue in both instances.  As I'm looking at the MF_Settings, I noticed that there is a curfew in place in which solicitation is supposed to occur:  1700 to 0300.  However, in my game solicitation is occurring well before 1700 (it's 1400 in-game at the time of testing).  I executed the bat command in-game to see maybe if that might fix it, but that didn't do anything.  And indeed the present setting is set at 0.  Apart from that, everything seems to be working like a charm.  Figured to let you know.  Cheers! 

say where do i get those outfits? probally just me being dumb xD but i cant find em

Sailtouakira, in the console simply type "help tavern".  Look for "Armor:", which then will list the item ID.  In the console, type "player.equipitem xxxxxxx" (where "x" indicates whatever the ID is listed in your game).  This will equip the wench clothing whilst simultaneously adding it to your inventory.  Or, you can enter the command "player.additem xxxxxxx x" (where "x" indicates the number of that item you wish to add to your inventory) which will then add the outfit to your inventory, but not equip it.  Exclude the quotation marks in the console command, of course. 

Hihi!  Well, like others I too really didn't want to resort to an earlier save.  So, I instead did the clean uninstall-save method.  After uninstalling and loading the clean save, doing a "clearinvalidregistrations" console command to see if there were any orphaned scripts, it detected nothing.  I then installed the new version, ran another clearinvalidregistrations which still didn't detect anything, and so far the testing has yielded no adverse effects.  But just to be sure, I did resort to an earlier save before doing the above.  The results proved to be identical.  To that end, I have encountered a minor issue in both instances.  As I'm looking at the MF_Settings, I noticed that there is a curfew in place in which solicitation is supposed to occur:  1700 to 0300.  However, in my game solicitation is occurring well before 1700 (it's 1400 in-game at the time of testing).  I executed the bat command in-game to see maybe if that might fix it, but that didn't do anything.  And indeed the present setting is set at 0.  Apart from that, everything seems to be working like a charm.  Figured to let you know.  Cheers! 

Forgive a noob questioner - but can you please explain what you mean by "So, I instead did the clean uninstall-save method" ?

Thanks in advance

Alas, there are few NPCs wearing wench's outfit. Five in the taverns and two of them die. All taverns should have two wenches at least.

You can always change the outfit of some of them from Barkeeper to Tavern using the console and turn them into whores. I think that was covered earlier in the thread.

Forgive a noob questioner - but can you please explain what you mean by "So, I instead did the clean uninstall-save method" ?

Thanks in advance

I think he means the following

Save your game

Disable the mod in the Skyrim Launcher

Load your saved game

Save your game

Delete mod files

Install new mod version

Load your saved game and done

It's what I did, and it seems to be working

Though I have some Issues with soliciting an other NPC to Whore

So far Hroki in Markath (who has the tavern clothes on) doesn't have any dialogue to her

Maybe I need to work in that place before you can make NPC's in to whores

That whole part and how it works is still a bit unclear to me

Submit works so that the guards only care about sex that's started by Submit. If you have Submit installed you can whore everywhere without the guards batting an eyelid, but talk your sweetheart into giving you a handy behind the market stall and they flip out! 

(That's my understanding at least after getting an answer to this question in the Submit thread.)

So I think a morality police addon to this mod shouldn't conflict, but what do I know about modding?*

*not a damn thing.

Submit works so that the guards only care about sex that's started by Submit. If you have Submit installed you can whore everywhere without the guards batting an eyelid, but talk your sweetheart into giving you a handy behind the market stall and they flip out! 

(That's my understanding at least after getting an answer to this question in the Submit thread.)

So I think a morality police addon to this mod shouldn't conflict, but what do I know about modding?*

*not a damn thing.

I had squirt and the latest submit installed and that froze my game. Disabled them and reverted back to an old save and now all is well. Could be load order, I use Wrye and leave most of the SL mods at the mid/bottom and so far that has been OK. Is there a load order requirement as in say Lovers PK? Guess we are still finding out but I checked 6 pages (browsed subjects) in the support section and did not see load order mentioned as an issue. Got 4 SL esp at the moment. Used Boss and then moved stuff that Boss does not have as good as I can with my current knowledge.

I still have sexy house vendors installed . They all wear the outfit, so each of the homes has now got a live in prostitute. The potential earnings would be quite nice if they somehow would have their own entice NPC to homes routine or them go out on a stroll, shame I can't mod that.

Sex Lab ESM

SexChat

SLMatchmaker

SLRomance

SLMFRadPros (currently last Nr)

When I crashed I had SLsquirt and Submit at the bottom. 

Any thoughts on what would be best load order would be appreciated, sorry Mods if I threw this question in here but with SL mods being WIP, I guessed that it would fit here too.

Thank you

* just saw your * ;), so of course anyone reading this and kind enough to share their thoughts would be most welcome

Here's a possible suggestion for future versions. Say you're fighting forsworn/bandits and lose. Instead of killing you, you're forced (via enchantments/intimidation) to be a whore. You could start at camp/fort initially and later get sent to a city in order to make more money. I'll admit it sounds a lot like sanguine's debauchery but it's a possible path/storyline to consider.

This works really well! I definitely prefer using the tavern as a hub for the player prostitution. It keeps everything reasonably lorefriendly and tidy. With "Dogs of Skyrim" installed, I ran into the issue of several dogs in the taverns attempting to solicit my PC... perhaps a vision of things to come? :P

From a technical POV, I've only run into one CTD, and I'm using most of the available plugins with updated framework. Pretty stable! The only reaccuring issue was NPCs stopping and clapping for the bard mid-fuck, but that's likely my fault in not getting far enough away.

This works really well! I definitely prefer using the tavern as a hub for the player prostitution. It keeps everything reasonably lorefriendly and tidy. With "Dogs of Skyrim" installed, I ran into the issue of several dogs in the taverns attempting to solicit my PC... perhaps a vision of things to come? :P

From a technical POV, I've only run into one CTD, and I'm using most of the available plugins with updated framework. Pretty stable! The only reaccuring issue was NPCs stopping and clapping for the bard mid-fuck, but that's likely my fault in not getting far enough away.

Yeah, there's definitely going to be a need for creature filters.  With NBP I had some of my girls soliciting cats in the taverns, so I bet RP will have the same issue...