[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Trying to do a clean install on the sexlabed tweaked version b... as soon as I start it up, it tells me something about not paying for my gear on time, and slapped a bounty on me, When I make my own gear at the forge.... No problem, took care of the bounty (cheated and gave myself back the 40g, didn't steal anything, so no loss there), but every hour it seems, game time... It says it adds a bounty to my head, and there is no quest listed to whom to pay, or where they are located...

Good thing is, I love the mod, mixed with SOS, as it has me 'blushing' more often than not, with a few chuckles watching those males... Anyway, the mechanics are great. And they add more of a touch of realism to the game that I adore.

• 2 weeks later...

All working fine with the in-house solicitation, home delivery and military camps. Whee!

Unfortunately, the Orc quest ("The Natural") is stuck- even after 3 previous-save reloads and 2 'cancel all animations' commands in MCM to try to get this unstuck, the Orc says he has first mating rights blah blah blah and that's it. We don't mate, and I can't talk to either of the Orcs once he makes his o0pening remark. When I enter the longhouse, some female in there yells at me that I don't belong in here and I can't talk to her.

The quest objective "meet a stranger near Narzulbur" is still showing unfulfilled even though the next objective "offer favors to the orcs" is active, and I have not one, but TWO quest-objective arrows- one still pointing to the rendezvous spot outside the compound where the "stranger" was and the other in front of the longhouse door.

I tried running out to the stranger, but he shooed me back inside, and when I got back in front of the Longhouse both Orcs attacked me- so my follower promptly killed them on the spot before I could stop her ( :heart:  my Serana).

Not sure how to abandon this so it doesn't stay in my quest log forever, so I'm going to reload the last save before I got the quest and hope for an update that fixes the quest.

I opened the console and typed "help 'the natural' 0" hoping to get the ID of this quest so I could manually advance it, but got nothing. It would be helpful, I think, if you could publish the quest ID and stage numbers so we could help ourselves in-game.

Thanks for a really fun mod, and for sorting this out in the next update.

Maybe you should take the time to read the last few messages in the thread?

Hint: This mod is no longer actively supported by its author but you are in luck since another person is now working the mod but this is the wrong thread.

I gave up coming into this thread to tell people that. I really wish there was a forum mod who could lock this thread and change the title to no longer supported. So people know to go to the new version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi.

i started a new game and tried to follow the quest of this mod (i love it).

i stated working in an inn at Riften (the bee and something...) at the beginning i had no problems. got several customes, made good money... and after a while the inn keaper started sending me to visit customers around town... the first 2 times eveything worked perfectly (except taht having no mark on the compass it took me a while to find out where i had to go...)

the 3rd time i was sent to Vulwulf No-Shod home. i got there, had sex with him a couple of time... but then he didn't tell i could go... but neither seemed intentioned to do anything else... if i went back to the inn i hadn't the dialog to close the quest and getting my money nor to renounce it... and if i went to Volwulf i had no dialog prostitution-related...  so it seams i can't continue the quest in any way... i couldn't even get back to work in the inn since there isn't that voice either... what wnt wrong ? did i miss anything ?

i loaded a previous saved game and repeated the quest, going again to Vulwulf, again had sex with him twice (different kind of sex) but again the quest doesn't seam to be finished but i have no clue about what shoul i do now...

anybody can help ?

• 3 weeks later...

Question : When I try to open the quest 'make love, no war', CTD appears. How to fix it?

Please read the box bellow:

Hint: This mod is no longer actively supported by its author but you are in luck since another person is now working the mod but this is the wrong thread.

• 5 weeks later...

im facing a weird problem.. my PC gets stuck after completion of a Home Quest. none of the movement keys.. nor the Tab key works.. it totally gets jammed. need some Help. Thank u.

Question : When I try to open the quest 'make love, no war', CTD appears. How to fix it?

Please read the box bellow:

looks like a community projekt to tell the people that this mod is out of date and that there is a new version.^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...