CBBE/UNP Nude Female Cover Animations (updates on hold)

hows that coming along btw? im a very beginner when it comes to skript but i could help if nessasary. (an easy way i think to trigger it is to make it work along with other mods on here like dangerously nude or sexlab aroused to act as the event to trigger the animations. you'd need permissions though of course)

The scripting so far is very coarse at the moment. I plan on making it compatible with SexLab so I've been trying to learn the framework (I wanted to make this an optional addon in the end), but if you wanted to help I would be more than grateful and I'll give you credit of course for helping too! ^_^

From what I gathered so far, the best way to trigger the script is to create a trigger for when the amount of clothing equipped equals zero and then call the animations, but we could just make it easier and script it to work if the character isn't wearing any body clothing/armor (excluding hands and feet). The snare here is how to get all of the animations to play along with the directional covered animations, but I think there's a solution in how the game calls a drunken stagger effect for different NPCs. 

hows that coming along btw? im a very beginner when it comes to skript but i could help if nessasary. (an easy way i think to trigger it is to make it work along with other mods on here like dangerously nude or sexlab aroused to act as the event to trigger the animations. you'd need permissions though of course)

The scripting so far is very coarse at the moment. I plan on making it compatible with SexLab so I've been trying to learn the framework (I wanted to make this an optional addon in the end), but if you wanted to help I would be more than grateful and I'll give you credit of course for helping too! ^_^

From what I gathered so far, the best way to trigger the script is to create a trigger for when the amount of clothing equipped equals zero and then call the animations, but we could just make it easier and script it to work if the character isn't wearing any body clothing/armor (excluding hands and feet). The snare here is how to get all of the animations to play along with the directional covered animations, but I think there's a solution in how the game calls a drunken stagger effect for different NPCs. 

in trueth i havent looked at animations yet, im currently working on event triggers. As for making them all trigger at once, im assuming the problem here is that you cant get the even to go into them or something along those lines? (i.e. it reads clothing=0 and launches the walk forward covered animation, but doesn't lead into the walk backwards covered animation when the direction changes?) if so this could be being caused by tying the individual animations to the event, so if you set them into a seperate file it should all go together smoothly ( i think) basically what the skript need to say is something along the lines of:

if clothing = 0 and walking forward is true 

then see animation for covered walk forward

if clothing = 0 and walking backwards is true

then see animation for covered walk backwards

etc.

as for how that would be put in script form im not sure as i said i havent seen how to skript animations yet, only events. ill look into it and get back to you

as for the possible way around useing the drunken stagger, can you tell me where in the files this is located? like can i look at it in the CK?

• 2 weeks later...

hi Stratovarius!

have you made ​​any progress, is determined very hard?

if you can do that, then I pull my hat full of hatched, respectively.

deutsch!

hast du schon irgendwelche fortschritte erzielt , ist bestimmt sehr schwer ?

wenn du das schaffst , dann ziehe ich voller respeckt meinen hut.

Hi there!

It's not done just yet, but I've determined where the problem lies. I'll send you a message when it's ready. :)

have you forgotten me, or is it not possible for you to convert these idle animation. it's already a month ago when I told you the last time posted! since you said you're going to make it.

german \ deutsch !

hast du mich vergessen , oder ist es nicht möglich für dich diese leerlauf animation zu konvertieren . es ist jetzt schon einen monat her als ich dir das letzte mal gepostet habe ! da sagtest du , du wirst es schaffen .

have you forgotten me, or is it not possible for you to convert these idle animation. it's already a month ago when I told you the last time posted! since you said you're going to make it.

german \ deutsch !

hast du mich vergessen , oder ist es nicht möglich für dich diese leerlauf animation zu konvertieren . es ist jetzt schon einen monat her als ich dir das letzte mal gepostet habe ! da sagtest du , du wirst es schaffen .

Hey there! Nope I haven't forgotten, the animations you sent can only be used for that particular skeleton because they contain special animation bones instead of weight painting the original skeletons.

Do you still work on this mod? I am asking about scripted version which I am waiting for. It would be awesome if our female character play this idle when naked.

I am indeed, I'm still trying to figure out the script for a scripted release to take this out of a WIP into a full mod. It'll take some time since I'm the only one working on it at the moment. 

I don't know how much progress you've made on the scripts, but I threw together a little mod to demonstrate that it's possible. The mod extends the built-in WICommentNaked quest.

The mod is not intended for general gameplay, hence the annoying messagebox on startup.

FNIS 4.0 and SKSE are required, manual installation, etc etc

edit: reuploaded the mod with some bugfixes. Also note that the mod will not respond to the OnEquippedObject event without a clean save.

CoverDemo.7z

FNIS 4.0 is still a beta.

And it's as stable as any released version, it's only remaining in beta because he has additional plans for the release that haven't been completed yet.  It is completely safe to use which is why its being called out as a requirement now by more and more mods.

Ok,i will try it :)

I fond a mistake in your files. FNIS send me a Warning becouse there was no Behavior file in folder, Ive checked your files manually and found the source of problem. You named the folder wrong. In Meshes/actors/character you should name it behaviors NOT behavioUrs. Cheers.

I can't believe I missed that. My apologies.

edit: and thanks for figuring that out.

The Scripts work fine, except I have the butt crush issue when PC plays the cover animations. Did you use this for UNP, becouse I am using the CBBE body with bodyslide, and maybe thats the cause of irregularities. Is it possible to get your scripted version for CBBE with TBBP (without those crushing issues)?

It does use the UNP version, but I'm not intending to do any more work on this. It's just a proof-of-concept.

If you want to use the CBBE animation, you can just download that and replace the included CoverDemo_idle.hkx file with the mt_idle.hkx file from there. I didn't make any change to the animation.

I don't know how much progress you've made on the scripts, but I threw together a little mod to demonstrate that it's possible. The mod extends the built-in WICommentNaked quest.

The mod is not intended for general gameplay, hence the annoying messagebox on startup.
FNIS 4.0 and SKSE are required, manual installation, etc etc

edit: reuploaded the mod with some bugfixes. Also note that the mod will not respond to the OnEquippedObject event without a clean save.

Thank you for the pointers! I haven't had the chance to use your file just yet but already I see that it'll be much easier if I mold the mod onto the WICommentNaked system quest vs. a whole new conflicting quest (mine wouldn't event trigger was my biggest issue). I'll be sure to add you to the credits list! :)

Hi

Tried the mod but could not test it because i have  no comments

Loaded a save before installing your mod and just realized that my nude comments are gone!!!!..... no "your naked" comments... WTF

OFF topic sorry... but does anybody know this problem?

Hi

Ok tried it out and the animation is very nice but does not  fit the Sevennity Body (UNP?)

Thanx

Yeah, I tried it on mine, using the UNPB BBP body and well, the demo mod works, and so do the animations, but they are a bit off. The part that's off the most are the shoulders, they make my female character look as if she had a skinny male body of sorts lol.

Great job nonetheless though :) Hopefully a UNPB BBP version will come some day!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...