Sign in to follow this  
Stratovarius

CBBE/UNP Nude Female Cover Animations (updates on hold)

Hi

Ok tried it out and the animation is very nice but does not  fit the Sevennity Body (UNP?)

Thanx

Hi

Ok tried it out and the animation is very nice but does not  fit the Sevennity Body (UNP?)

Thanx

Yeah, I tried it on mine, using the UNPB BBP body and well, the demo mod works, and so do the animations, but they are a bit off. The part that's off the most are the shoulders, they make my female character look as if she had a skinny male body of sorts lol.

Great job nonetheless though :) Hopefully a UNPB BBP version will come some day!

Cheers!

I keep getting a problem where women seem to do it with certain types of light armour but not others and my pc does it whatever type of armor

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.  Installed FNIS 4.0, SKSE is up to date, pretty sure I installed the demo right but the script still doesn't trigger.

This could use a version that starts shivering when you get too cold with one of those winter survival mods.

This could use a version that starts shivering when you get too cold with one of those winter survival mods.

yea that would be pretty badass

or maybe when you take off all your clothes or when it's considered as a revealing armor

I love the look and animation of this. I've got it replacing most of my casting animations - pop into spell mode, cover up. Interestingly, when my character draws a weapon that hand is free to weild, but the other hand remains covering whichever asset it was protecting from view.

I tried hooking it into the sneak animations. Seemed to make sense: I don't want anyone to see me! Plus you can switch it on and off without needing anything other than the crouch toggle when unarmed.

But the stealth movement speed is very low, so your stride doesn't match the ground that you're actually covering. I would love to see these files speed-adjusted for a 360 stealth mode.

Wherever the mod goes, it's spectacular.

I'm covering even if i wear clothes. How to fix it?

Please use the version I uploaded on the page 6. This is the Scripted version, and only version who works when NPC comment your nakedness. The V1 is for UNP body, and the CBBE TBBP V2 is for CBBE body with TBBP.

Find my posts with those files and put them into Data folder or use NMM. It should work.

I'm covering even if i wear clothes. How to fix it?

Please use the version I uploaded on the page 6. This is the Scripted version, and only version who works when NPC comment your nakedness. The V1 is for UNP body, and the CBBE TBBP V2 is for CBBE body with TBBP.

Find my posts with those files and put them into Data folder or use NMM. It should work.

Hi! Would it be possibile to add a hotkey (maybe customizable) to trigger the animations at will (besides the automatical trigger on NPC comments)?

Bye

Sorry but I am not the guy who's working on this mod I don't even know how to make mods and IT IS NOT my mod. I just uploaded correct versions for scripted UNP and CBBE bodies.

I don't know if the person who made this topic is still working on it. I think probably not, but I might be wrong. That is why I have no abilities to make it work by hotkey or something. As I said, I don't know anything about modding, and becouse of my studies and work I have no time at all to learn those things.

Sorry but I am not the guy who's working on this mod I don't even know how to make mods and IT IS NOT my mod. I just uploaded correct versions for scripted UNP and CBBE bodies.

I don't know if the person who made this topic is still working on it. I think probably not, but I might be wrong. That is why I have no abilities to make it work by hotkey or something. As I said, I don't know anything about modding, and becouse of my studies and work I have no time at all to learn those things.

Oh, well, ok, misunderstanding. If someday I'll have some spare time, I'll try and give a look to the scripts, but my knowledge is limited.

-Can you do mod requests?

Yes! I can make animations/idles, create world spaces/cells, tweak body models, adapt armor for different bodies, help with advice for learning basics for 3DS Max, Photoshop, Bethesda's Creation Kit, and if you see something on the list that I didn't mention, just ask!

Hi,

Would you be interested to create CBBE cover animations just like the ones in your mod,but with both hands on crotch (instead of 1 on breasts and 1 on crotch)?

Thank you for your mod

Update!

Hi guys!

Sorry for the long delay everybody! I've moved to a different country for a little while for work and wasn't able to bring my desktop since our rooms are too small. I have since ordered a Razer laptop and it should be here in a few weeks once it passes through customs, then I'll work on modding some more if I can get a few friends of mine to send me my old materials with 3DS Max and other loose files.

So where are you, Stratovarius?

I'm working with the military at a military base! Cool, eh! (I'm not a soldier or anything though.) The country I'm in is a wealthy Arabic country so they block pretty much anything in relation to our western adult culture, but an Army friend of mine has a Virtual Private Network (VPN) that bounces the signal back to home to access LoversLab! Pretty cool eh? Oh the technawrogeee!

When will you be back up and running?

I hope to be back up next month unless I am unable to get my files sent over, which would be a bummer because I have lots of things I wanted to do for this mod and new mods. Worst case scenario, we may have to wait till I get back to S. Korea to be reunited with my computer, which would be some time this September.

Thank you for your feedback and my apologies for the delays! See you soon everybody!

OK, so I rename files from TBBP version, and put in scripted one. If there is no problem I'll upload it here for people who wants to have this awesome modification in their game.

All credits goes to Stratovarius (for making excellent cover animations), and cadmus (for making working scripted version)

This is a pretty nice scripted version of the mod to use while the original author works on their own script in the meantime. Only issue I am having is that it has a poor interaction with the dangerously nude mod which also triggers based on naked comments. So what happens is that during the sex scene your character plays the cover up animation.

Is this ever going to get expanded upon? I feel like this could be a launching point in the community for changing how Skyrim plays and feels when you're naked.